Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-28-2016, 10:21 PM

Marius wasn't sure what to say or think about what had just happened. He stared at the gem and then looked at her, if asking for help would hurt Ona then he wasn't going to ask for any help. When she vanished and Ona lay there sleeping, Marius placed the gem in his pocket and glared at Lon. "Yes, you're quick to judge." he muttered but didn't bother saying anything else. He had no interest in befriending Lon or Agnes. He was here to protect Ona and that's all he would do. Walking over to Bjorn, he ordered him to retreat then turned his attention back to Ona. Marius held his weapon in his hand and sighed softly. He looked back at Lon and narrowed his eyes, "Right, of course you will." he said. "My job is to protect my lady and that's what I'll do. Trust me, if I hated lady Agnes she would know." he commented and carefully picked up Ona with one arm and walked back inside and towards her room.

Agnes heard screams again and burst into tears. She was so confused and scared. Someone was screaming and the ground would keep shaking and she was in her room, no one was telling her what was going on and no one had returned. Eofe returned with some tea and dried her tears. "Lady Agnes please don't cry, everything will be just fine okay?" Eofe whispered and handed over a cup of tea for Agnes. Agnes trembled as she drank her tea while sitting in bed. In hopes to relax her further, Eofe hummed softly and began to brush Agnes' hair gently.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 02-28-2016, 10:59 PM

Lon ignored what Marius said for Ona's sake. " For heaven's sake." He said as he shook his head hearing what Marius said. " If your going to protect her you'll have to let go of that ego and pride of yours." He said knowing it was falling on death ears. He sighed as he headed to the back of the palace. He went through all of then flower picking a mess of them and then walked back into the kitchen. He walked to his own secret area that had been made for him at the left side of the kitchen behind a green door decorated with lovely flours. He closed his eyes as he slide open the door to revile his own mini kitchen and work station. The room was it's on room the sized of the kitchen just off of it. He had flowers handing from the ceiling to dry and then different potions at one end. He had a array of products he had made against one wall and then the things he was working on in the middle. He still had room on the sides to add more shelving. At his work station in the back he had books everywhere along with anything he could possibly need or want. He started hanging the flours he had picked to dry making sure they would dry in time. He walked over to his wall full of products as he pulled out one of his ointments to make Ona's bruises and would have to wait on the tea for a little while. He picked up one small bundle of tea he had made last week to use for now to help with pain. The teas worked better freshly made but this tea should be good enough for now.

Lon sighed as he stuck the items into his jacket pocket. He walked out as he saw the breakfast table and thought of Lady Angus. He saw one of the bakers making a small white cake. He walked over and asked to have it. The man laughed and gave it to him. Lon took some icing and then walked to his shop and pulled down some of the eatable flours and placed them on the cake. He walked to Lady Angus room as he knocked on the door. " Lady Angus everything is alright now. I brought you something to make up for breakfast being cut short. He said trying to be kind worried about the little girl eveinif Marius wasn't.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-28-2016, 11:24 PM

Marius walked into Ona's room and dropped his weapon on the floor then gently lay Ona on her bed and tucked her in. "Oh my Lady, I wonder what your reaction will be when I tell you my story. When I tell you that I was sent to kill you. I cannot do that...and perhaps I am a disgrace to my family but how am I supposed to kill such a sweet little girl?" he asked and smiled down at her sleeping form. "I will not, I cannot. I will gain nothing but sadness from doing so." he said quietly and went to close the door then picked up his weapon. He needed to go put them away, so he left to his room and hid them away in a box.

Eofe looked at the door when she heard the knock and went to open it, smiling softly at Lon. "Hello again sir Lon." she said and looked at Agnes. "Lady Agnes look who it is." she said with a smile, knowing that perhaps Lon's presence would cheer the poor frightened girl up. Agnes looked up from her cup of tea and was both surprised and relieved to see Lon standing there. "Mister!" she cried and put down her tea before climbing out of bed and running over to the man, hugging him tightly. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" she asked and looked up at the tall man. "I was scared that something bad happened. Where are Ona and Marius?" she asked.

Lady Chello

Old 02-29-2016, 12:14 AM

Lon was surprised as he laughed softly and did his best not to drop the small white cake he was holding for Lady Agnes. " Hold on there little one I bought this cake for you. I've missed you to but calm down or I'll drop it." He said as he laughed and knelt down and held the cake out to her. " I'm sorry about breakfast and everyone is alright now. We are sorry for scaring you. I believe little Ona just needs some sleep. " He said not sure if he should just tell the girl that Ona fell out of a rotted tree or not. He smiled at her and laughed softly. " Sometimes play can get rough." He said as he laughed again. " Now why don't you try some of this cake with the lovely flowers. They should make the cake taste even sweeter." He said softly as he smiled at Agnes.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-29-2016, 12:47 AM

Agnes looked at the cake that he had brought for her and gasped. "It's pretty!" she said as she let go of him, not wanting him to fall over. "I'm sorry mister. I got carried away didn't I?" she asked softly and took the small cake from him. It had pretty little flowers on it, and it made her smile to think he made this just for her. "It's all for me? You don't want any?" she asked him. Everyone was alright, she was relieved to hear that. So no one was hurt but she still didn't know why the earth had shook so much. "Playing rough?" Agnes repeated and smiled with a nod of her head in understanding. Eofe handed her a small fork that Agnes used to take a piece of the cake and ate it happily. It was delicious!

Leaving his room, Marius walks back towards Ona's room and heard voices, it was Lon and Agnes talking about a cake and playing. "Well at least she can get along with someone." he said to no one in particular. He turned and walked into the kitchen, he knew Ona would still be sleeping so he really didn't have anything to do at the moment, perhaps just practice his magic or read informational books. He was going to have to make up for breakfast being ruined for both the girls.

Lady Chello

Old 02-29-2016, 01:14 AM

Lon laughed as he watched little Agnes. " I'm glad you are enjoying it. I made it for you. I was hoping that you enjoyed it." He said as he smiled and took a seat on the floor beside her. He smiled happy to see that she was happy. He thought about what had happen and looked to little Agnes. " Would you like to spend sometime with me learning about the flowers? I have a feeling that your classes with the Elders are going to be a little spotty for the next week since Lady wont be with you. She is going to be very tired. " He said as he thought for a moment. " You should make sure to bring your staff with you. You know the night sky will be out and will look really pretty reflecting from the lake tonight. Why don't you and I find a place to have our dinner out their tonight. " He said having a feeling for some reason that she would enjoy seeing the night sky.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-29-2016, 02:35 AM

Grabbing some water, Marius walked towards Ona's room and slipped inside quietly. She was still sleeping, "Poor thing." he said and sipped his water as he watched her sleep. Oh killing her would have been so easy to do now but that wasn't an interest of his and it still upset him that Lon would think he would hurt her or Agnes. "You don't need to worry Lon, I won't get close to lady Agnes." he assured with a smirk. Marius walked over to Ona and made sure she was tucked in before closing the curtains so that the sun wouldn't bother her. "Sleep well my Lady." he whispered.

Agnes smiled, "It's delicious! Thank-you very much mister!" she said and continued to eat her small cake happily as she sat on the floor. Eofe smiled seeing how happy Agnes was, she had gotten very close to Lon in such a short time but this was a good thing because she knew Lon was a good man who seemed to care very much about Agnes as well. Hearing his question, Agnes looked at him and nodded then swallowed. "I would love to!" she answered and blinked. "Yes of course!" Agnes agreed and gasped, surprised at the invitation then looked to Eofe. "Oh, can I?!" she begged. "Of course you can my Lady." Eofe answered. Agnes grinned and looked at Lon, "I will be very happy to have dinner with you mister!" she answered happily.

Lady Chello

Old 02-29-2016, 02:49 AM

Lon laughed as he smiled at her. " I'm glad to hear that. But that means you have to be a good girl for Lady Eofe here. So if she makes something you may not care for you have to be good and try at lest three spoon fulls ok." He said trying to help Eofe. He knew trying to keep the little Queens safe and help them grow was a full time job. " Why don't we give Eofe the evening off is she would like and we both promise to stay out of trouble." He said warmly as he smiled happy to see the little girl happy. "I think however maybe we should change you into some shorts and a play shirt so if you get dirty it will be ok. If you like I'll go wait in the kitchen for you." He said as he smiled softly.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-29-2016, 03:09 AM

Agnes finished up her cake and nodded at what he said. "I promise mister!" she said after swallowing and finishing her tea. Eofe laughed softly, it would be nice to get Agnes to try some vegetables for once. Agnes looked at Eofe and smiled, "Mister and I both promise to stay out of trouble so that you can have the evening off. I am sure you are tired and would like a break time." Agnes said."Well thank-you very much Lady Agnes, you're very kind." Eofe said with a smile. "Okay sir Lon, I'll help lady Agnes change and I'll take her down to the kitchen for you before I enjoy my break alright?" Eofe suggested and smiled as she watched Agnes look through her clothes. "I appreciate what you're doing sir Lon, she was in tears earlier today but when she saw you, she cheered right up you know." Eofe said to Lon quietly so only he could hear.

Lady Chello

Old 03-01-2016, 02:41 AM

Lon nodded as he rose and smiled at her. " I'm glad to hear that on all account. " He said as he left and headed down stairs. He talked with one of the cooks who happily started fixing some sandwiches and snakes for them to enjoy while they where outside learning. He walked to his room and gathered a basket and some seeds so he could teach the little lady how to grow some of the special flowers correctly. He smiled as he heard the cook call for him. He smiled as he let the man pack the food in the basket and thanked him. All he needed was the little Lady. It was better to keep life going than to keep her and Ona locked up.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-01-2016, 06:29 AM

Eofe closed the door and began to help Agnes get dressed in some cute shorts and a nice shirt. Agnes pulled on some socks and strapped on some sandals before her hair was brushed and then braided. "Alright Lady Agnes, I think you're ready. Get your staff and then we can go." Eofe said kindly. Agnes smiled and grabbed her staff as she followed Eofe out of the room and down to the kitchen. Lon was waiting for her already. "I hope I didn't take so long mister." Agnes said quietly. Eofe smiled, "I trust you will behave and listen to mister Lon." Eofe said to Agnes who looked at her and nodded. "I promise!" Agnes promised.

Lady Chello

Old 03-02-2016, 04:20 AM

"Well don't you look pretty." He said to Agnes as he smiled at her. " Why don't we head out to the back guardian where the lake is and let you see some of the flours. " He suggested as he gently took Agnes hand and lead the way. He smiled as he saw the CandyLadies already starting to glow softly as he paused and put the basket down walking over to them. " These are CandyLaddies and are named after Queen Candy and her beloved dog Lady. They are enchanted with special powers. When the flowers are happy they glow due to their enchanted qualities. They are used for royal wedding sometimes." He said as he smiled and held one of the blooms in his hand as he motioned for her to come and take a look at it. " Be kind to it and show it affection and it may deiced to stay with you. It rumored that the CandyLadies can do more than heal. It's said they have other magical proprieties. " He said as he smiled warmly. "Some say that if they like a person they will grant a person a wish. Or sometimes they may even become attacked to something a person owns so they can be with the person forever. Those are stories but there could be a grain of truth in them most stories are that way. It's said that the first CandyLadies formed a necklace for Queen Candy and protected her from any dark dream magic. Those flowers she wore around her neck never died and stared with her. " He said softly.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-02-2016, 04:42 AM

Agnes giggled. "Thank-you very much mister." she said and walked with him out to the garden. When she saw the flowers, Agnes gasped and listened to Lon. The stories behind the flowers were very interesting, it was easy to see that these flowers were famous. Seeing him motion for her to approach, Agnes slowly walked over to him and looked at the flowers he held. "Oh...okay." she said with a nod of her head. Looking at the flowers she smiled and gently stroke the petals with her fingers. "You are very pretty flowers." she commented honestly and smiled sweetly. "I am sure mister takes very good care of you because you look happy." she added. Agnes looked back at Lon, "They never died?" she repeated.

Lady Chello

Old 03-02-2016, 06:24 AM

"For the most part they wont. Unless someone is unkind to them. They are more alive than most would like to think. I try my best to take care of them. " He said as he smiled seeing how bright the flower glowed in Agnes's hand. " Look it likes you, see how it glows. " He said as he smiled and pulled out a small seed and gently dug a small hole and placed the small seed in it. He covered it with dirt and then took Agnes's free hand and placed it on the dirt. " Now why don't we make another grow to keep this one company? Close your eyes and think of the things that make you happy and the thing that you love." He said softly to her. "Even plants don't like to be alone. I think if we give this plant a friend it will grow even stronger for us."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-03-2016, 06:14 AM

Agnes frowned, "Why would people be unkind to plants?" she asked him curiously. Sometimes Agnes asked too many questions instead of just being quiet and listening. "I think you do a great job mister, the plants look very happy." she pointed out and looked at the flower in her hand. "Oooh very pretty!" she squealed happily. Agnes blinked in surprise when Lon took her free hand, causing her to kneel on the ground and look down at her hand that was over some dirt. Agnes nodded and closed her eyes and thought about the things that made her happy. She thought of Lon, Eofe, and Ona. She thought of the stars in the sky and small birds and rabbits. She wasn't sure how this was going to help anything grow but she was going to try.

Lady Chello

Old 03-04-2016, 02:21 AM

Lon smiled and watched as the seed gave off a light breaking through the grains of dirt responding to Agnes thoughts. It started to grow up towards her hand softly making it's way to her hand. He open the basked and pulled out his pale as he walked over to the lake then came back and gently watered it. The plant suddenly sprouted having one small bud of it's own that open for Agnes. " Look Little Agnes the plant has bloomed for you." He said as he smiled and thought about what she said. " As peolpe move into the modern age they forget many things. You know once our ancestors lived on the land and had farm for everything. However not everyone lives that close to the land anymore. They have never directly had a relationship with nature. Think about it most young people live in cities with building and fixtures not many plants. So over time people forget how important plants are. Just like we forget how important our past are to our future. That's why the royal gardens are so important. Here on the royal lands people are free to come and see the protected plants. Here we grow plants from all over the worlds. There are others besides me that work with the plants and make different products from them. " He said as he smiled at her. " Does that help any with your question? " He asked not sure if he was confusing her or not." Just sometimes people forget that being kind is the right thing to do no mater if it's to a plant , a rock, or a person." He finally said hoping she would understand that at least.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-04-2016, 04:35 AM

Marius hoped that Ona would be better when she woke up. He knew he was going to have to tell her the truth eventually and he also knew that she'd probably be afraid of him and wouldn't trust him anymore. Sighing, he opened the curtain slightly to peak outside and saw both Lon and Agnes out in the garden talking about something. Marius quickly turned away and closed the curtain again. He didn't care to know what they were talking about, it probably was about plants anyway. Looking around, Marius left the room only to go to his room and pick up a book then walked back to Ona's room. When he was in her room, he looked over at Ona and smiled, gently running his fingers through her hair. "I wonder...what would you do if I told you the truth my Lady?" he asked quietly.

Hearing him, Agnes opened her eyes and gasped when she saw the pretty flower. "D-did I do this?" she asked him and looked at the flower. "It's so pretty!" she said happily and looked at Lon, listening to what he was saying about people. So people forgot about plants because they lived far from nature? Well then, they couldn't really be blamed for living far from nature but how could people forget about nature? Nature was everywhere. Agnes nodded, she knew people used to be very close to nature and would treat it like family. It was interesting to see how everything changed overtime. Agnes nodded, understanding what he was saying. "I understand mister, thank-you for explaining it to me." she said with a kind smile. "I wish people would be nice to plants, the plants never are mean to us so we should not be mean to the plants." Agnes said honestly.

Lady Chello

Old 03-04-2016, 04:57 AM

Apocaliptica stared down at her beloved Arius. She couldn't understand what had happen to her beloved minion. It was well known that Arius was her one weak spot if she had any. She was infuriated that something like this had happen to her beloved Arius. She had trained Arius herself and knew that there had to be another Dark magic user responsible for this. Everyone knew that good had died out long ago and where no threat to Dark magic users as herself. He held her hand over the babies head as she used her dark dream magic to make a replica of the person who had done this. She sat back on her throne as she stared at the replica of the dark haired man. She had no idea who this man was she had never seen him in her kingdom.

She looked down at her sleeping Arius as she held out her hand and gave the replica life. She showed it the capital city and gave it enchanted jewels that she embedded in it making her creation come to life. " Go do your worst. Torture and make the people fear this man you take after. Make him hated in all the land. So that they will give him up to me." She ordered. Know that it would take a week or two for her monster to make people hate the man it looked like.

"My Lady what should we do?" He said to her as he smiled at her. " Would you like to look at the lake? " He asked wondering if she had seen it before. " I'm surprised you haven't been out playing. " He said as he paused for a moment thinking about Ona. " Are they keeping you locked inside?" He finally asked remembering when he had first met Ona.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-04-2016, 05:31 AM

Agnes looked at Lon and nodded. "I want to see the lake and then can we look at the stars?" she asked and smiled. "I love looking at the stars, they are so pretty and they make shapes mister!" she said, meaning constellations and thinking he probably wasn't aware of them. "Have you seen the shapes mister?" she asked him curiously and blinked at his question but nodded because it was true. "They say it is too dangerous to be outside." she answered him.

Lady Chello

Old 03-04-2016, 06:03 AM

Lon nodded as he lead her to the lake and pulled out a blanket from the basket. He laid it out for them and took a set as he pulled out the different sandwiches and fruit stuffed puffs the bakers had made for them. He pulled out the two tea cups and special berry juice the cook had made. The man had made everything look like it was fit for a royal tea part. Lon smiled seeing the cute shapes the sandwiches where in and the cute faces on the fruit puffs. He laughed softly as he looked up at the sky seeing the stars starting to come out. " Oh look your right the starts are starting to come out." He said as the enchanted flowers around them glowed brighter the darker it grew. The flowers made everything look magical. It was as if everything in the world was right as he sat there staring at the sky with Agnes. He looked to her as he smiled.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-04-2016, 06:40 AM

Agnes walked behind him, following him to the lake. When she saw it she was surprised at how pretty it was. She never even knew a lake existed here before. She walked over to the edge and looked at the water and wondered if there were fish or ducks there. It was late so they were probably sleeping. Agnes turned around and walked over to Lon, sitting beside him on the blanket. This looked like a tea party, she always liked having tea parties with Ona and Eofe. Her eyes wandered up to the night sky and at the stars that were starting to appear. "Wow..." she whispered as she looked at them. "They're so lovely." she said quietly.

Lady Chello

Old 03-04-2016, 07:04 AM

"Yes the are." He said as he looked down to her. He smiled softly as he poured her some of the fancy juice in her flower tea cup and held it out to her. " I have to say I don't believe I've ever been invited to a tea party this is new to me." He said as he laughed. He couldn't help but smile as he looked at the little Queen to be. He knew that he appeared to be a male of thirty five in his human form by that was far from the truth. He himself had asked Opel once his age and had told him he was just a teen. His appearance was older because of the magic and bond. He missed having a childhood in some ways. He missed being a normal human. However nights like this made him ok with his bond the land and being what he was. He made a silent vow to protect Little Agnes. He wanted her always like this happy and laughing. The world needed a Queen like her just like it needed one like Ona. They both where needed to make the world a magical place.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-04-2016, 07:19 AM

"Thank-you." Agnes said and took the flower tea cup. "Well mister, I always enjoy a good tea party. When I have another one I will be sure to invite you. Tea parties are so fun. Eofe likes to make little snacks and makes very good tea." she informed with a nod of her head. Agnes smiled up at the tall man and sipped the juice, it was very good and sweet. "I hope you enjoy this tea party mister. I didn't think boys liked tea parties, that's why I don't invite Ona's helper Marius. I do not think he would want to be in a tea party." she explained with a small frown. She really did think that Marius didn't like her, he never talked to her and she was always afraid of talking to him.

Lady Chello

Old 03-04-2016, 10:53 AM

Lon smiled softly hearing what she had to say. " Most may not care for it but they are more than willing to do so for the people they care about. You should invite him next time it's the right thing to do. I personally am not so sure about him myself. However one things certain he cares about Ona for whatever reason. I wish everyone had someone who cared about them the way he seems to care about Ona. His social graces are not the best but. However anyone who ever stopped to watch him around Ona would see how deeply he cares for her. I thought for certain he was evil myself." He said hanging his head disappointed by his judgment. "However I think I might be wrong about him. I think maybe he has had a rough life up to this point and maybe Ona is turning it around for him." He said trying to express himself without coming about about the battle from earlier in the day.

"Even I'm learning about life and people." He said as he smiled at her. " I'm not sure about him but to care about someone as he cares about Ona means there is goodness in him. Besides how can you argue with Ona. She defends him so boldly. I love that about her. She stands up for what she believes in just like you do. I think that's what will make you both great rules one day." He said smiling at her. " Well if you get to worried about him you can always summon me. I'll be happy to have a tea party with you. Besides the Elders are going a little over board. I think you should be allowed to go outside more. Maybe I will apply for the position as your personal teacher. That way you can go out in public. I don't think the Elders will object much." He said knowing that they knew who and what he was.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-04-2016, 05:39 PM

Agnes sipped her juice as she listened to Lon speak. Invite him? But he didn't look like he would want to accept the invitation. She supposed she could at least try, if he didn't want to then she wouldn't invite him anymore. Besides, maybe Ona could convince him to join the tea party. "He is always very kind to Ona." Agnes agreed with a nod of her head. "I will invite him to my next tea party but I'm afraid it will have to wait until Ona is awake. Perhaps he has had a rough life, it is hard to tell because he never talks." she pointed out.

It was true, Ona defended Marius without hesitation. Those two had become friends very quickly, it made Agnes happy to see that Ona made another friend though. Oh right, she was going to be queen when she grew up. The thought was scary but she believed in both herself and in Ona. She knew Ona was going to be a great queen. "Oh mister, I will always make sure to invite you to my tea parties. I promise." Agnes promised and giggled before picking up a sandwich and taking a small bite of it. Oh this was yummy! When she heard Lon say he would apply to be her personal teacher, her eyes widened. "Y-you will?!" she asked and smiled happily.