Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-10-2016, 05:28 AM

Name- Mauro Catanzaro
Age- looks to be 22
Race- Vampire
Height- 6'0"
Weight/body type- 135 pounds, has a sculpted figure.
Hair color- Dirty White
Eye Color- Ice Blue
Skin- Deathly White

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-10-2016, 06:05 AM

Dove form-

Name- Amai Yuki (sweet snow)
Age- about 21
Race- Snow Dove
Height- 5'3"
Weight/body type- 120lbs Thin hourglass with b-cup breasts
Hair color- soft blonde with white/blue feathers
Eye Color- aqua blue
Skin- Pale Tan

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-10-2016, 06:22 AM

Marzia Catanzaro, Mauro's sister was not home yet. It was rumored that she would be returning soon but no one knew the exact date. Mauro got along pretty well with his sister, she was his only friend and he hated to admit it, but he missed her terribly when she was gone. She had left to visit a suitor, one Mauro had never met and never wanted to. He was clingy and hated the thought of sharing her with anyone but he knew he had to. They were only siblings and they each needed their space from time to time. Sighing softly, Mauro peaked out the window, hoping to see her walking up to the door but would always be disappointed to see that she still wasn't home. Was she okay? Was this her way of running away from home? "You better get home soon Marzia, you have a little brother you need to play with and an older brother you need to beat up." he said and chuckled softly. His older brother Nunzio Catanzaro loved to pick on him at any chance he got, but he also enjoyed to play with him. Though sometimes Mauro would end up with bruises because of it.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-10-2016, 06:56 AM

Marzia smiled as she looked out the carriage window and smiled as she saw the mansion coming into view. She looked down at the fluffy bird resting in her lap and felt a little bad for her, she had been with her for so long but if she really did choose to marry she would have to leave her behind. Amai slowly awoke as she felt the carriage slowing and stretched a bit before flying out of the window and turned back to her human form opening the door for Marzia and grabbing one of her bags for her. She smiled happily as she fallowed her mistress inside where she knew they would get quite a warm welcome since they had been gone for quite awhile.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-10-2016, 07:04 AM

Mauro's eyes went wide when he saw her arrive home. "Marzia!" he yelled and quickly ran out of his room. "Jeez Mauro calm down!" Nunzio hissed. "Marzia's finally home!" he said happily as he rushed down the stairs. Nunzio was surprised to hear this and shook his head as he raced Mauro down teh stairs where their sister was apparently waiting. "I'm the oldest so I should see her first." Nunzio stated. "But you don't even get along with her." muttered Mauro. "We get along just fine Mauro. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not true!" Nunzio answered and looked over at his sister when she walked inside. "Boys! Boys calm down, your sister is happy to see you both I'm sure." their mother said as she and her husband started to walk down the stairs.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-10-2016, 07:10 AM

Marzia couldn't help laughing a little as she heard her brothers and looked at the stairs as she walked in waiting for the four to get down there with Amai by her side. "Mom's right I'm happy to see both of you equally just as I'm happy to see mom and dad" she laughed softly but happily. Amai smiled as she heard the two and found it kinda funny and cute that they were fighting over her masters attention like that

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-10-2016, 07:26 AM

"Marzia, it's not nice to lie." Nunzio said. Mauro rolled his eyes and only shook his head before turning to look at the other girl who was with his sister. Who was she? Did his sister bring back someone from her trip? He would ask but he didn't it was any of his business. "So Marzia, how was the trip?" their father asked her, making Mauro focus his attention on his sister again. "Yeah, how was the trip?" Nunzio asked.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-10-2016, 05:48 PM

"It was quite fun actually, me and Mace seem to been a good match, and he's not that far away." Marzia smiled. "Why don't we continue this in the sitting room though? Amai would you please go and unpack my things? then you may have the rest of the evening off." she smiled to Amai who gave a soft bow. "Yes Mistress, thank you" she said softly before heading upstairs to make sure that all of their bags had been brother in before she started to unpack them and put everything away neatly.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-10-2016, 05:58 PM

Mace, that was the guy that she had been seeing for a while now. She always seemed so happy so no one really thought anything bad of Mace. If he made Marzia happy then he was doing something right. "Marzia you must be tired too. You should also get some rest after we hear about your trip of course." their father commented as they all walked to the sitting room to listen to her story. Mauro watched the girl named Amai leave up the stairs and shrugged before following the others.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-10-2016, 07:09 PM

Marzia smiled as she nodded and sat down easily "I'm okay for right now." she smiled softly "Mace mentioned that he wanted to make our relationship official, I think he's finally going to ask me to marry him." she smiled happily but it wavered a little as she looked at her family. "But that means... when we get married I have to move away. I'm very happy at the thought of marrying him but I would miss being here so much and I would miss you guys so much." she said softly but also knew she would be leaving her servant as well... Mace didn't need anymore servants after all.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-10-2016, 07:28 PM

"Is he really?!" their mother gasped and smiled. Nunzio smirked, with the body guard gone he'd be able to mess with Mauro whenever he wanted. "I think that's a great idea. I have to say, it's about time the guy asks you to marry him. I mean, you two obviously really like each other." Nunzio commented. "You can always just visit us you know. Just because you get married doesn't mean you forget about us." Mauro pointed out. "Nunzio, I hope you don't plan on hurting your brother once Marzia is gone." their father warned seriously. Nunzio laughed and shook his head, "I would never." he said innocently. "Marzia, what's it like over there where Mace lives? Is it nice? Do you think you will be happy over there?" their mother asked her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-10-2016, 08:10 PM

"Of course I will visit as much as I can. And that's a warning to you as well Nunzio! Don't fight with Mauro so much!" Marzia said "And yes it is quite lovely there, and it's not too far away... though, I will have to leave Amai here, there's just not enough room for another servant, he has so many already." she said then smiled a little at Mauro "Mauro might you want her? I originally got her as a pet messenger dove but I really have no use for one anymore either, so she became my personal servant, she's very loyal and obedient." she offered softly completely passing over her other brother feeling he would just be cruel to the girl.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-10-2016, 10:46 PM

"Woah wait! Why don't you ask me Marzia? Besides, what would Mauro do with a servant?" Nunzio asked. "Well, I'd think of something. Besides why would you even want a servant?" Mauro retorted. "Because I'm the eldest one here and it will be nice to have someone to do what I say." Nunzio answered seriously. "Perhaps if you weren't so mean to your brother, Nunzio you would be offered the servant." their father commented. "Besides, you're the oldest so you should be responsible about getting your own things done." their mother added. "I don't think Amai will want a new person to listen to.." Mauro said honestly as he looked at his sister. "Perhaps you should talk to her about it to you know." he suggested.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-11-2016, 01:21 AM

"Nunzio I'd honestly be afraid of what you would do to her if I gave her to you." Marzia said honestly "Amai is a very good servant, I'm sure you wouldn't have any trouble with her listening to you, especially if I told her to and told her that you were her new master. If you don't want her though I could always just leave her as a house servant... I'd rather not tell her until I have to though." she explained softly knowing that Amai wouldn't be happy about the news, especially if they didn't even know what job she would have

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-11-2016, 01:33 AM

Nunzio glared at his sister and then rolled his eyes. "Fine, whatever." he muttered. "If I had a servant I would have to make sure to take care of that servant right? Kind of like a pet?" Mauro asked. His father laughed softly. "Not exactly, but if something were to happen to your servant then you will end up not having one. So yes, making sure the servant is okay is important. Think of it this way Mauro, if you do get Amai as a servant, you'll have a friend to keep you company now that your sister will be leaving here someday." his father explained. "I think having her work here as a house servant would be nice, perhaps she would like it." their mother commented.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-11-2016, 01:47 AM

"But it's up to Mauro Mother, besides Amai has always been a personal servant, while I let her work with the other servants she's never even slept in that part of the house, nor can she do allot of heavy lifting or things of that nature. But anyway, Mauro you have time before anything has to be decided so don't worry and just think it over." Marzia smiled before stretching a little "I think I'm gonna go and get settled in though so I'll see you all at dinner" she smiled softly as she stood and started to head for her room

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-11-2016, 02:06 AM

Hearing what Marzia had to say, the best choice was to have Amai as his own servant. Still, he didn't think she would be happy to hear of this. Especially if she and his sister were friends now. However, he knew in life tough choices had to be made and this was a great example of it. "I'll think it over." Mauro assured and gave his sister a warm smile. "Of course, I'll go see and make sure that dinner is being prepared." their mother said before leaving to the kitchen. "A servant..." Mauro said to himself and sighed. It would be an interesting experience. "Mauro don't stress about it right now. You have plenty of time to think about it before you need to give her an answer. Now both of you go and get ready for dinner." their father informed. Nunzio started heading up the stairs to his own room and Mauro quickly left to his own room as well. His sister was finally home, but for how long before she left permanently.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-11-2016, 04:25 AM

A few weeks passed since Marcia came home and she ocasionally would go on short dates with Mace but never stayed away for more then a few hours. One day she came home almost bursting though and told everyone that Mace had finally asked her to marry him and it seemed she couldn't have been happier. After the news Marcia and her mother had decided to go to visit Mace and start planning for the wedding with his mother leaving Amai at the house to do as she was asked. Amai felt a bit unsure as she had been left to do chores and such but had also been told to check up more on Mauro which she found a bit odd but didn't question. She easily walked around seeing what needed to be done around the house and looking for her soon to be master... of course she didn't know that but that was beside the poin.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-11-2016, 05:01 AM

Mauro was in the drawing room where he liked to paint by himself. His brother was there though, just watching him paint. "What exactly are you painting Mauro?" Nunzio asked and yawned. Mauro shrugged. "I'm just messing around with the red paint I guess. I didn't really have a vision of what I wanted to paint when I started...but maybe I should paint something for Marzia and Mace. A gift for their new life together." Mauro said and smiled. "Well maybe, but what if she or he doesn't like it?" Nunzio asked and smirked. "What if they throw it out after taking it to their new home?" he commented. Mauro looked at his brother. "She wouldn't do that. She loves my art." Mauro reminded. "Right, that's why she never asks for more." Nunzio pointed out with a shrug of his shoulders.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-11-2016, 05:25 AM

Amai was walking down the hall when she heard voices coming from the art room and decided to see if either of the two needed anything. She knocked softly at the door frame as she stood there. "My lords is there anything I can get either of you?" she asked kindly smiling at the two.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-11-2016, 05:44 AM

Mauro frowned, "Shut up Nunzio, You're lying! You always do things like this!" Mauro hissed and looked over at Amai when she knocked on the door frame. Nunzio rolled his eyes, "I'd like some fruit juice please." he said seriously and looked at Mauro, "What about you?" he said and gently nudged Mauro's head. Mauro thought about it for a moment, "I'd like a snack. Preferably something with cheese please." he said and smiled.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-11-2016, 06:07 AM

"I'll get it right away." Amai smiled before bowing slightly and headed off to get what the two wanted before making her way back and brought in the tray with the snack and drink setting it on the table in the room that was in reach for both. "anything else?" she asked politely with a smile

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-11-2016, 06:59 AM

Both men were surprised when she returned quickly with their requests. Mauro smiled and looked at Amai. "Amai, I have a question." he said and looked at Nunzio who was now eating the snack Mauro had asked for. Sighing, Mauro shook his head and turned back to look at Amai. "What do you like to do for fun?" he asked her curiously. If he was going to have her as his servant he needed to get to know her right?

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-11-2016, 04:47 PM

"Oh... I'll get you another plate." Amai said then thought some "I love to stretch my wings from time to time, I like to help in the garden and I love to read, I also love spending time with my mistress" she smiled happily still clearly not knowing that Marzia was leaving her there.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-11-2016, 05:06 PM

Mauro smiled as he listened to Amai. She sounded so happy, he felt sorry for her knowing that soon she wouldn't have a mistress anymore. "You get along very well with my sister don't you?" he asked softly. "I can tell she treats you very well, she speaks very nicely of you, you know." Mauro informed to which Nunzio shook his head. "Does not." he said. Mauro only sighed heavily and shook his head as he looked at Amai. "Rest assured that she adores you." he said reassuringly. "My brother is always just so...bitter." Mauro said and winced when Nunzio punched his shoulder.