Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-16-2016, 06:58 AM

Mauro hugged his sister back and Nunzio hugged her too. Even though he wasn't saying anything, he was going to miss Marzia yelling at him all the time. He was going to try his best to visit her, he was sure Amai would love to visit her now that she wouldn't be with her all the time. Nunzio listened to Marzia and said nothing, he wasn't going to lie and say he'd leave Mauro alone. That would be no fun. When Marzia told Amai that she would pretty much be staying here and would be Mauro's servant, Mauro looked at Amai and frowned when he saw her tear up. He could understand that this was going to be hard for her to accept and get used to. When Marzia was gone, their mother turned to look at Amai and frowned. "Oh Amai, please don't cry. We will take care of you we promise. You'll have your own room and I'm sure Mauro will be happy to have you around. You're a really sweet girl." she said kindly, tucking some hair behind her ear. Their father nodded and handed Amai a handkerchief to wipe away her tears. "I know this must be hard for you." he said quietly.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-16-2016, 07:15 AM

Amai was a bit surprised as she heard the two but smiled a little at them and took the offered handkerchief wiping away the tears before offering it back "Th-thank you both... I'll still do my best.... e-excuse me" she said softly trying to show that she was strong but then headed off up to hers and Marzia's connected rooms noticing how empty Marzia's seemed now and just whimpered a little before heading into her own sitting on the bed and looking at a scrap book her and Marcia had put together. She felt kinda sick now... she was going to have her own room... her best friend and mistress was starting a life of her own that she clearly couldn't bring her into... and while Mauro was very kind it seemed he wasn't the one that she trusted and careful with everything that she was... not to mention his brother clearly didn't seem to like her after she had broken up their fight before.

(hope my post is okay, figured Mauro could go to check on her or Nunzio could go and try to get payback for her interfering.)

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-16-2016, 11:20 PM

"Poor girl, she's going to have such a hard time adapting to this huge change." Mauro's mother said softly. "I'll go check on her." Mauro said quietly. "Alright, I'll start on dinner. Nunzio you go back and continue helping your father with paperwork. You both need to organize better." she teased before leaving to the kitchen. Mauro quickly went up the stairs and peaked into Marzia's room and noticed Amai in her own room sitting on her bed. "Hello..." Mauro said quietly as he made his way over to where she was. "I know you probably want to be alone right now and I will respect that. I just wanted to see if you were okay." he explained honestly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-17-2016, 02:36 AM

Amai quietly wiped off the plastic on the pages that had gotten wet with tears sniffling a bit as she then wiped her own eyes before looking up as she heard Mauro. "I-I'm okay.... r-really... I just... need some time... do... do I have to move to another room tonight? can I... please wait until tomorrow?" she asked unsure if she was mentally prepared to leave the room she had had since she was pretty much a child.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-17-2016, 02:41 AM

When he saw the tears in her eyes, Mauro walked over to sit beside her and just hugged her. He felt terrible, he wished their was something he could do. He knew she needed time but she also had to let it all out. Keeping her feelings bottle up was never a good thing. "No you don't have to move to another room if you don't want to Amai. If you want this to be your room we can make this your room." he said to her kindly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-17-2016, 03:08 AM

"I just need some time really.. th-thank you." Amai said softly hesitantly moving a bit to give him a hug back. She was sure she would be okay... and she knew she shouldn't stay in this room... especially since she was supposed to be his servant now.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-17-2016, 03:15 AM

Mauro nodded and stood up,"Well alright then. Dinner will be ready soon in case you want to eat." Mauro said to her and excused himself. He left her room and walked to his own room where he started to finish cleaning up a few things he had lying around. Before long their mother called everyone down for dinner and he wasn't sure if Amai was even going to show up.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-17-2016, 03:35 AM

after awhile Amai had gotten out her tears and was finally calm enough that she could head down when she heard that dinner was ready. Really she just needed some time to settled down and was doing okay by the time dinner was ready. She easily cleaned her face a bit before heading down to the dining room where she took her usual seat hoping that no one minded that she hadn't went back to work after Marcia left.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-17-2016, 03:51 AM

"Mother, I think Amai needs some time off from work to adjust to this change." Mauro commented as his mother served them all their dinner. "I don't think she should have time off." muttered Nunzio. "Nunzio do not start. I think Mauro has a point. What do you think love?" she asked her husband who glared at Nunzio before looking at his wife. "I think we should let her have some time to herself so that she can adjust to this. Once she feels comfortable enough to work again then she may work. We want her to enjoy working here, not to dread it." he answered honestly. "Take all the time you need Amai." he said to her kindly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-17-2016, 04:13 AM

"A-are you sure it's okay? I mean.... a day off might be nice... b-but if you need me to work I'll be fine... I've calmed down a bit now" Amai said feeling a bit unsure.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-17-2016, 04:45 AM

"We are sure Amai, you take all the time you need okay?" Their father said to her honestly. His wife smiled and nodded as she sat down beside him to eat her dinner. "Don't think you need to rush yourself to work. Please take care of yourself first dear." she explained to Amai. Mauro smiled and nodded, "See? No need to be so worried Amai, you're fine." he assured.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-17-2016, 02:58 PM

Amai looked at the three before giving a small smile and nod. "thank you" she said softly but knew she would probably only take a day or two off and no more, despite her being a personal servant she did work around the house allot and it did seem to help with stuff getting done faster.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-17-2016, 05:48 PM

The family enjoyed their dinner, "I hope you don't start picking on your brother now that Marzia isn't here Nunzio." their father said seriously. Nunzio nodded, "I understand father." he answered. "We're serious. I believe the last time you hurt him you drew blood." his father reminded. Mauro rubbed his head at the memory and took another bite of his food. It was going to be odd not having Marzia around anymore, hopefully his brother didn't mess with him too much.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-17-2016, 06:56 PM

Amai looked up at this and looked at Mauro a little worriedly before going back to eating. She knew that if Nunzio tried to hurt him again she would step in again to stop him, she was left to Mauro after all, she would protect him just as she had always tried to protect Marzia.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-17-2016, 07:14 PM

"Not my fault Mauro is an immature brat sometimes." Nunzio muttered. Mauro frowned and excused himself before getting up and leaving the table. "Mauro wait!" his mother called after him and sighed as she turned to look at Nunzio. "You see? You see what you do?" she commented and frowned. "I don't understand why you can't just get along with him. You used to spend a lot of time together when you both were younger." she pointed out.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-17-2016, 08:02 PM

Amai watched Mauro worriedly before quickly finishing her food and excused herself. She then went to look for Mauro worriedly hoping he was okay

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-17-2016, 08:41 PM

"I know I did, but I grew up and I wish he would to. He runs around as if he's a child still." Nunzio said softly. "Well you can't hate your brother because of his personality." his mother said. "I don't hate him, he's just annoying." Nunzio answered. "Annoying or not, you are not supposed to hurt him like that!" his father hissed angrily. Mauro was currently in the art room, adding to a painting he had been working on for a few days now.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-17-2016, 11:37 PM

Amai was passing the art room on her way back to her room when she noticed Mauro and paused knocking on the door frame softly "Are you okay?" she asked worriedly hoping that he was, she hated seeing people upset

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-17-2016, 11:44 PM

Mauro stopped what he was doing and admired his art. "Yes..." he said simply and cleaned out the brushes. "Why wouldn't I be Amai?" he asked and frowned. "I'm sorry for worrying you, I'll be okay." Mauro said before looking over at her. "You know you can come inside if you want to." he commented with a small smile.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-17-2016, 11:53 PM

"You just seemed upset is all... I was a bit worried." Amai said before she walked in and looked at his work. "You're a really good artist." she smiled softly.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-18-2016, 12:07 AM

"Well I apologize for worrying you Amai. It was not my intention." Mauro answered and laughed softly as he scratched the back of his head. "Thank-you. That's all I'm good at it seems." he muttered and finished cleaning the brushes before getting more paint ready to be used. "I've been working on this for a few days now and I still haven't finished." Mauro explained quietly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-18-2016, 01:28 AM

"it's alright.... and I'm sure you're good at other stuff" Amai assured softly before smiling a little. "Do you need anything? I think I might head back to my room..." she asked softly still not feeling the best.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-18-2016, 01:35 AM

Mauro shook his head. "You go to your room and take it easy Amai. I'll be fine thank-you." he said quietly. He was probably going to go finish up his dinner or eat something else entirely because he was hungry. Mauro examined his painting and picked up a small brush to add some details onto the painting careful so that he didn't mess it up. He didn't know what he was going to do when he finished the painting. Probably just at it into the box with the others.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-18-2016, 03:36 AM

(should maybe his brother stop Amai or is that gonna wait still?)

Amai sighed as she walked back to Marzia's room and just stood at the door looking in for a long moment taking a deep breath still feeling saddened by the rather blank room knowing it wouldn't be the same even with Marzia coming to visit.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-18-2016, 03:49 AM

(I honestly want to push her down the stairs, but that has to wait.)

Despite being hungry, Mauro didn't eat that day. It got dark out and eventually everyone had gone to sleep but he was still on that painting. It was his only distraction right now. When he felt he finished it, he stepped back and admired it. "All done...finally." he said to himself and signed it with black paint on the bottom corner. Now he had to let it dry but he focused on rinsing out the brushes and put them away before walking up to his room, getting dressed and falling to sleep easily.