Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...
Send a message via AIM to Crimson_Hold the Lemon Send a message via MSN to Crimson_Hold the Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Crimson_Hold the Lemon

Old 03-22-2010, 04:25 AM

They came across an airport with a private jet waiting for them. "Yeah, I guess that isn't fair, is it?" She laughed herself. She looked at the jet and then back at Saraina. "We'll be on the plane for a day or two. But don't worry, there's plenty of food." Sergei grinned having heard her thoughts. It won't be the worst thing to happen to you if you misbehave... It was a warning. I am a kind man, but I will not always be so if you continue to press my buttons... Saraina heard him, but he had not spoken out loud.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 03-22-2010, 04:35 AM

can you stop reading my mind i would like some me time Saraiana thought.
"What are you going to eat Aurora?" she knew the answer.

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...
Send a message via AIM to Crimson_Hold the Lemon Send a message via MSN to Crimson_Hold the Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Crimson_Hold the Lemon

Old 03-22-2010, 04:38 AM

He let out a roaring laugh before Aurora spoke. "Well, Sergei usually has some food fixed by the chef on board. I prefer steaks, but he says it's important to have some sort of a variety in my diet. But they fix a little bit of everything, really." She said with a shrug and a smile. Sergei let them onto the Jet.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 03-22-2010, 11:55 PM

Saraina was a little nervous about getting on the plane, because of her past experiences with flight. Her parents were slaughtered after a trip to France, by a group named Sinsinerde. A major underground terrorist group.
is there anything else i should know about you... i mean as in the "powers" you have? she questioned Sergei, in her mind.
"Um Aurora where do you want me to sit?" Saraina asked.

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 03-23-2010, 12:03 AM

Sergei did not respond to her. You will know what I want you to, and nothing more... He responded. Aurora shifted and pointed to a seat by the window near the front of the plane. "Right down there should be good.... I love flying on the jet..." She didn't have to buckle up, obviously, as if anything happened, she whole-heartedly trusted Sergei to protect her. But then again, he influenced her to believe so... Regardless, she settled down next to him and leaned against him.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 03-23-2010, 12:14 AM

Saraina looked out the planes window. The sky was a beautiful sunset color, which could make a person cry. Then she fell asleep....
"MOM, MOM! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" a little child spoke, seeing her mother disappear into darkness, running toward her with her hands reaching out. That child was Saraina....
"NO!!" Saraina screamed, waking up.

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 03-23-2010, 02:08 AM

Sergei didn't even flinch, as he had glimpsed her dream, and knew of her scream before even she did. Aurora, however, was taken by surprise and glanced back at her. "Hey, are you alright?" Sergei glanced at Aurora. "Her name is Saraina..." He spoke, before burying his head into the Brazilian's neck. She looked as though she would stand and be concerned until he sank his fangs into her. Her eyes rolled into her head and she gripped him tightly. Any thoughts she had at the time were now broken.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 03-23-2010, 01:18 PM

Saraina laid her head back on the seat and closed her eyes, for she didn't want to see this gross act. And put a blue furry blanket upon her shoulders, turning towards the window again.

It was just a bad dream
she thought knowing Sergei could hear her, but Saraina thought maybe because he was sucking blood, maybe he wouldn't want to listen. why do these things happen to me? i hope my old friend is ok, he's probably laying on a sack of money now... she chuckled silently... yeah maybe... I wish i could see him one more time.... hot tears came rolling down her face, down her cheeks and to her neck. I'll miss you, but i'll never forget you... well unless this Vamp. dude erases my memory....

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 03-23-2010, 07:42 PM

He had pulled away from Aurora, who had occupied herself with grinding against him once or twice. "One minute, Aurora... keep yourself excited..." She dismounted him as he stood. He approached her and sat down in front of her. "You are very transparent. Even when I am not trying, your thoughts scream at me..." He didn't sound happy about it. He shook his head and brushed away the thought before he spoke to her again. "Right now, your friend is laying with is secretary. You are not on his mind, but there is a list of women who are... if you waste your tears on him, you won't have them when something important comes along..." And with that, he left her, taking Aurora's hand. "To the back, my love. It is indecent to bare all in front of your chamber maiden." Aurora looked over. "Right. Of course." And with this, they disappeared into the back.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 03-24-2010, 12:16 AM

"ouch, that's another thing i don't have to worry about. Ok so, I'll whisper my thoughts out loud , so he can have his "fun" time, without hearing my voice." Saraina whispered after they went to the back. GRRRRR was the sound that her stomach went, "What hungry again? what's wrong with me? maybe it's my flight nervousness," Saraina walks toward the Refrigerator and opens up the door, " i hope they don't mind" Saraina takes out a nice cold bottle of water and goes back to her seat. And opens the bottle to drank " mmmm refreshing" she says in a satisfied voice and goes to sleep again.

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 03-24-2010, 12:43 AM

Sergei didn't mind at all. After all, he had no need for water, and several hours later, Aurora and Sergei exited from the back. They both looked satisfied, and Aurora was looking surprisingly pale. "Rest, you will make yourself sick if you do not..." He spoke to her. Aurora instantly laid down and went to sleep. Sergei stepped to a seat at the front of the Jet and sat, crossing his legs and glancing over the both of them. They still had a long way to go.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 03-24-2010, 12:49 AM

Saraina woke up form her little nap, seeing Sergei glancing over, " where's the restroom?" she asked Sergei,in a half sleepy voice, rubbing her eyes. She didn't know totally how long she was a sleep, but it felt like Hours. Saraina didn't bother to wait for an answer because she really had to go, so she turned around and searched for it. A sign of peace came when she found it. When she was done, she went back to her seat and Asked Sergei " How long do we have until we get there?" Saraina also noticed that Aurora looked very pale, but she thought that was normal. So she didn't pay it much attention.

Last edited by rosi; 03-24-2010 at 01:36 AM..

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 03-24-2010, 01:52 AM

He had his gaze on Aurora, as if monitoring her. "At the least, we have another day to fly. We'll be touching ground for a break and a fuel up soon..." he said, seeming uninterested in her. Aurora shifted lightly at the noise, but just as easily was back asleep. "Do you hunger?" He asked her, still keeping his gaze firmly on the Brazilian sleeping.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 03-24-2010, 03:54 AM

"What do you mean, Do i hunger?" Saraina asked looking out the window.

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 03-24-2010, 03:55 AM

He seemed annoyed with her question. "Are you hungry...?" He spoke.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 03-24-2010, 06:24 PM

"O well, then, yes i do," Saraina was a little embarrassed by her stupid questions.

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 03-24-2010, 07:47 PM

He waved his hand before a very dark-skinned Italian male approached him. They spoke in Italian for a minute before the male nodded and disappeared back into the room from which he came. "Food will be ready momentarily..." he spoke, cooly.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 03-24-2010, 09:46 PM

"your just full of surprises aren't you...." saraina sits back into seat more comfortably " What is it like where you live? Do the people who you're a Vampire?"

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 03-24-2010, 10:09 PM

He glanced over at her, his head cocked to the side and his gaze remaining cold and unforgiving. "Your whole world is run by Vampires... We're all around you. We can walk in the sunlight. We own businesses. Your friend, the one laying in money? He's a Vampire, and so is everyone he works with..." He turned his gaze back to Aurora before speaking again. "We keep the secret from the commonplace."

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 03-24-2010, 10:20 PM

" o great! so most of the people i know are vampires..." Saraina stops talking for a second " Were my parents killed by vampires?"

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 03-24-2010, 10:22 PM

A grin most wicked stretched across his face, and he turned his gaze to her. Within seconds he was upon her, leaning into her, his lips barely touching her ear as he whispered. "Yes." He prepared for her lashing out, as he was sure she would do it. She was a very easy read for him.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 03-24-2010, 10:36 PM

Images came flashing back to her all at one time. She shucked her side to side not wanting to believe what was said. " HOW DO YOU KNOW? AHHH IT DOESN'T MATTER! GET OFF OF ME!" Saraina yelled, but not loud enough to wake up Aurora.
She tried to push him off, but as before he was too strong.

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 03-24-2010, 10:49 PM

His laughter tore the silence in the plane, seeming metallic and bouncing off of the walls. "They are friend of my house. That is how I know... How you survived..." He stroked a hand down her cheek and she writhed against him, "...is a wonder." He leaned in. The blood pounding through her was enticing enough, but he was already well fed. But he would give her a scare. "But you knew that... didn't you, Saraina? That house has a bleeding heart for children..."

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 03-24-2010, 10:57 PM

Saraina was a bit confused. " What do you mean a bleeding heart for children?" She tries to move again but it doesn't work.

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 03-24-2010, 11:01 PM

He planted a hand in her chest and pushed her back against the wall hard enough to take her breath away. "They won't kill children... Had it been me, I would have ended you... but perhaps there is no worse punishment than what you suffered... Oh, how you've suffered..." He said this with a grin, as if he were amused by it. He stepped back from her as the chef came into the bridge with two plates of food. Pasta, of course. He roused Aurora awake and sat with her while she ate, all the while keeping his eyes on Saraina.