Old 12-27-2013, 03:55 PM

Just relaxing after my driving lesson. That went well so I'm calm :D

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 12-27-2013, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neller View Post
Headaches caused by anything just aren't fun. x.x I get tension headaches that stem from the base of my head at my neck. I hurt my neck years ago...to the point that I couldn't move my head or I'd be in agony. It took the entire day so I could move my head without agony. Haha. That was awful. But since then, I get cramps in my neck and they give me the worse headaches!

I'm afraid having to stay an extra semester will spin me out of control. :( I wanted to graduate on time, but it was just more cost efficient to graduate on time (though I could've walked with my friends)!

I can't stop blabbing around my closest friends! Haha. Though they can't stop blabbing either. But if I'm around anyone else, I do most of the listening. I have a hard time talking from time to time (like completing thoughts and pronouncing words correctly and choosing the right phrases). So, unless I know the person will get what I'm trying to say, I just won't say anything.

Perhaps I'll give it a viewing. Haha. I've only ever seen 2 episodes of Dr.Who (one with Van Gogh and another was relatively strange). So it'll be a treat, I suppose! A horrifying treat! :P

I could only consider state schools and community colleges when I was looking at where to go. But I had my heart set on a state school anyways. And I got in! It's the best art program in all of PA! That's probably not say much (thought there are good art schools in/near Phily!) but I'm still proud where I'm at!

I suppose I'm not very careful with my data plan...but that's because I'm on wifi most of the time, so when I do use data, it won't be my fault if we go over because I'm not the one sucking it up. Lol. There's been times we were close to going over...down to the last megabits, but I don't think we've gone past our limit.

I go back to school in mid-ish January. If I'm thinking of the calender right, my first day of classes for the spring semester are either Jan. 20th or 21st. Haha. But I go back sometime in there. I should really figure out when.

I live in central PA but I got to school almost directly east from here. There's no straight route, or else it'd be like an hour away. Instead we have to travel an hour south and then an hour east to get to my school. So it's a two hour drive eastward. Haha.

Awwwww man...I got a bloody nose. :(
Yeah, especially when they're a pain to get rid of! Oh, wow! :( That's not good! D: Do you get those often?

Hopefully it doesn't? I've been at college now 7 years. *sigh* Not cost effective, at all. >.< Blah, and I have another 1 1/2 years if things go to plan. We'll see.

Haha, yeah, that's how it is with me, or I just forget words half way through sentences, signed or not. It leads for some awkward pauses, for sure!

It's worth a watch - it really is a good episode, plus it has Tennant, not in it much, but he's in it. :]

I've been at Community Colleges up till a year ago this month, and then I just transferred to a State College. I have a friend who just graduated from CCA - California College of the Arts just a few weeks ago. :] She kept on saying, years ago when she was applying, that she wouldn't get in and we all were going "Katie, you will get in." and she did!

Haha, yeah, being on Wifi saves it so much, for sure!!! That's good that y'all have not gone over before, so that's definitely well done there!

I think I start on the 21st, but I am back down at school on the 17th - giving myself a few days to settle in, and get used to being in a sign only environment again after being home for a month. :P
That's not too bad! I'm 7 hours south of where I live - pretty straight. >.< LOL! Faster, and more entertaining, to fly.

Oh, that's not good! D:

derpy_shy
*^_^*

Old 12-27-2013, 04:56 PM

Hello everyone ^_^ How are you all doing today?

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 12-27-2013, 04:57 PM

derpy: Hello! I'm doing alright, just trying to get myself to get myself going with what I need to get done today. How about yourself?

derpy_shy
*^_^*

Old 12-27-2013, 05:02 PM

pretty much the same. I know my mom needs cat litter. and i should go and get it today. but i just have no energy. V.V but it needs to be done.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 12-27-2013, 05:04 PM

I need to do laundry, and take a shower, but I pretty much all day to get that done, but I do want to get it done sooner than later.

derpy_shy
*^_^*

Old 12-27-2013, 05:16 PM

haha yea. i have to shower as well. its just to get off the couch and move Dx

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 12-27-2013, 05:17 PM

I need to do laundry, take a shower (preferably before noon so my hair has time to dry), and be ready to leave by around 5:30 pm to head over to my social I'm going to. :]

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 12-27-2013, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedwings View Post
good morning! there is lots of conversation going on here!

edit: maybe i missed it.....
I'm sorry we missed you! D;

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFoxKitty View Post
I went too bed early :(
I went to bed late. D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe View Post
I was up at 3 am. What time did you sleep?
I was going to sleep at 4. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe View Post
Just relaxing after my driving lesson. That went well so I'm calm :D
Are you getting your license? :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo.love_22 View Post
Yeah, especially when they're a pain to get rid of! Oh, wow! :( That's not good! D: Do you get those often?

Hopefully it doesn't? I've been at college now 7 years. *sigh* Not cost effective, at all. >.< Blah, and I have another 1 1/2 years if things go to plan. We'll see.

Haha, yeah, that's how it is with me, or I just forget words half way through sentences, signed or not. It leads for some awkward pauses, for sure!

It's worth a watch - it really is a good episode, plus it has Tennant, not in it much, but he's in it. :]

I've been at Community Colleges up till a year ago this month, and then I just transferred to a State College. I have a friend who just graduated from CCA - California College of the Arts just a few weeks ago. :] She kept on saying, years ago when she was applying, that she wouldn't get in and we all were going "Katie, you will get in." and she did!

Haha, yeah, being on Wifi saves it so much, for sure!!! That's good that y'all have not gone over before, so that's definitely well done there!

I think I start on the 21st, but I am back down at school on the 17th - giving myself a few days to settle in, and get used to being in a sign only environment again after being home for a month. :P
That's not too bad! I'm 7 hours south of where I live - pretty straight. >.< LOL! Faster, and more entertaining, to fly.

Oh, that's not good! D:
I get those headaches a lot...especially when I'm stressed! So it stinks when I'm at school and I'm freaking out about getting stuff done on time. :P

That's a lot of community colleges! Haha. I hope all those credits transferred over for your school! But if you're graduating in a year and half from now, that doesn't seem too bad for a 4 year program! Do you know what you plan on doing with your area of study?

Wifi is what saves my family from going over because I'm almost always on wifi. If not, I'm sure we would've broken our limits every month. Which is kind of sad...how much we use our devices. Haha.

So I probably start back the 21st, too. :P But I can understand needing to get in the swing of things. It's a little like adjusting to the sleeping habits of school again. A little!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpy_shy View Post
Hello everyone ^_^ How are you all doing today?
Hi derpy! I love your name. :)

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 12-27-2013, 05:27 PM

Hey there peeps!

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 12-27-2013, 05:32 PM

Ascadellia: Heya! How're you? :]

Quote:
I get those headaches a lot...especially when I'm stressed! So it stinks when I'm at school and I'm freaking out about getting stuff done on time. :P

That's a lot of community colleges! Haha. I hope all those credits transferred over for your school! But if you're graduating in a year and half from now, that doesn't seem too bad for a 4 year program! Do you know what you plan on doing with your area of study?

Wifi is what saves my family from going over because I'm almost always on wifi. If not, I'm sure we would've broken our limits every month. Which is kind of sad...how much we use our devices. Haha.

So I probably start back the 21st, too. :P But I can understand needing to get in the swing of things. It's a little like adjusting to the sleeping habits of school again. A little!
Oh, that sucks!! :( I've been getting a lot of headaches but mine are more from stress, low blood sugar, and dehydration because stupid me forgets to eat and drink enough some days. Heh. >.< They don't sound as bad as yours though. but any headache is still annoying.

Only three different ones. And most did transfer over, thankfully. :] Eh, if I can get into the classes I need on time, I am. And I don't really know what I'll be doing as I've not picked a focus yet - I'll be declaring that at the end of this upcoming semester.

It really is sad how much we're on our devices! Make ourselves put them down, and turn them off. Ignore them. Nope - not going to happen. xD

Oh, nice! Yeah, and get back into the swing of needing sign full time to communicate with my roommate instead of talking out loud like I have to do here at home.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-27-2013, 05:52 PM

Hahahahaha that's funner

derpy_shy
*^_^*

Old 12-27-2013, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Hi derpy! I love your name. :)
Hey neller. Thanks! Shes my favorite Pony alongside Fluttershy. :) so, im derpy_shy!

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-27-2013, 06:19 PM

There is a Derpy shy?

derpy_shy
*^_^*

Old 12-27-2013, 06:34 PM

^_^ thats me. My 2 favorite MLP are Derpy hooves and Fluttershy. So my MLP OC is Derpy Shy.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-27-2013, 06:45 PM

Ohhhh ok that makes more sense

derpy_shy
*^_^*

Old 12-27-2013, 07:08 PM

^_^ yup. now to go and get that new EI

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 12-27-2013, 07:21 PM

How're ya guys doing?

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 12-27-2013, 07:21 PM

Doing pretty good! How are you? I have a random question for you - how long have you been signing? :]

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 12-27-2013, 07:24 PM

I'm doing well. Cleaning up. XD

Ah, I think for about 3 years now. X.x
Need one more class before I can transfer. :3

Also my other classes.. bleh.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 12-27-2013, 07:27 PM

That's good to hear! :] I'm doing laundry, and I need to do some cleaning up of my room. xD

Oh, cool! Roughly about the same time for me - maybe 4 years? I'm spacing now. All the years of school are blurring together. xD Heh.
Sweet! I'm getting my AS in Deaf studies in May - one of the classes I just took - the school I transferred from is going to count it for the last class I needed to get my degree... roughly 8 years of school.. to get one degree that should have only taken me like 2 years. Bleh, and then another 1 1/2 years to go till I get my BA in Deaf Studies. >.< 9 1/2 years of school... For something that should have only taken me 4... -.-

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 12-27-2013, 07:30 PM

I completely hear you..
It's dreadful how long it's actually taking us to complete degrees now! All that time and money. D:
I'm in a community college, not a UC. Should have been transferred already!!

But nope. Classes unavailable and all that jazz. Classes not being offered in this or that semester. ~.~
Horrid but!! At least you are getting it. Soon. >.>

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 12-27-2013, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia View Post
Hey there peeps!
Hi Asca!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo.love_22 View Post
Oh, that sucks!! :( I've been getting a lot of headaches but mine are more from stress, low blood sugar, and dehydration because stupid me forgets to eat and drink enough some days. Heh. >.< They don't sound as bad as yours though. but any headache is still annoying.

Only three different ones. And most did transfer over, thankfully. :] Eh, if I can get into the classes I need on time, I am. And I don't really know what I'll be doing as I've not picked a focus yet - I'll be declaring that at the end of this upcoming semester.

It really is sad how much we're on our devices! Make ourselves put them down, and turn them off. Ignore them. Nope - not going to happen. xD

Oh, nice! Yeah, and get back into the swing of needing sign full time to communicate with my roommate instead of talking out loud like I have to do here at home.
Mine aren't so bad that I can't get work done...so that's good! But they're probably triggered by all that, too. :P

That sounds exciting! And it's good that your credits transferred. I know a lot of people whose credits didn't and then they were stuck at school for another year, which is poop.
I'm an illustration concentration. I bet you couldn't guess that one. :P

Yea...I can't put my phone or computer down. Maybe when I'm with my boyfriend. But when I'm not, I'm constantly talking to him and constantly on Menewsha. Haha. What can I say?

So...which do you prefer? Signing or talking? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpy_shy View Post
Hey neller. Thanks! Shes my favorite Pony alongside Fluttershy. :) so, im derpy_shy!
Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack are my favorites...but Fluttershy is definitely near by. I also love Pinkie Pie...but my boyfriend claimed her. :P

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

I was at community colleges up to last December (and I graduated from HS May of 2007... -.-)
Blah, starting to just wonder if it is even just worth it.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

I can't wait for my keyboard!!!