View Poll Results: Which banner contestant do you like most?
Cerenity 3 27.27%
Ame Za Rain 3 27.27%
Tainted Innocence 2 18.18%
dragoness129 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 09-04-2008, 08:10 PM

Gynne: I've had that happen before. xD Who even tries?

Ame: Lemme' see if I can find the person I bought mine from, too. ;o

Gynne
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Gynne

Old 09-05-2008, 12:39 AM

Whoo. Tropical storm headed mah way. Dx

Ame Za Rain
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Ame Za Rain

Old 09-05-2008, 01:27 AM

Uh-o stay safe Gynne.

@Estella- :D okay. maybe they'll have another one xP.

Cerenity
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-05-2008, 01:46 AM

Ame-Yeah, I know. I've been trying desperately to get a pair of Dove and Raven Anklewings, but nobody has them. D:

Gynne
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-05-2008, 01:54 AM

Eh. Dealin' with tropical storms and hurricanes kinda goes with the territory of living on the East coast. x_x;

Haha. I'm looking to buy panda headphones and I can't find anyone selling. : (

Last edited by Gynne; 09-05-2008 at 01:57 AM..

Dramatica Romanticide
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-05-2008, 04:00 AM

=0
I love Oasis!!!!
They have som many good songs!!!!
Very very talented people!!!

Gynne... you wouldn't be known as Kal to anyone special would you?:O

Gynne
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-05-2008, 04:31 AM

Well that depends, do you count as special, Dram dahlin'?

j/k. How's life, love. : )

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 09-05-2008, 05:12 AM

xD I have no idea what I was going to say. *feeling a bit scatter brained right now*

Gynne: I saw someone not too long ago that was selling them. Dx *goes to look again*

Gynne
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-05-2008, 05:14 AM

I wants them. Pandas = <3!

;_;

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 09-05-2008, 06:01 AM

Hrmph. *goes to bed to sulk*

Edit: Check the first page to see how I will be judging the MAC contest.

Last edited by Estrella; 09-05-2008 at 05:04 PM..

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 09-05-2008, 05:05 PM

Good luck to all who entered the MAC contest~
I know I won't win, but I'm excited to see who WILL. :D

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 09-05-2008, 05:18 PM

o; Don't be so hard on yourself, goose.

Would you guys prefer if I posted the "score sheet" or PMd them to you and just name the winners in the thread?

Gynne
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-05-2008, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Flavored Antacid View Post
Good luck to all who entered the MAC contest~
I know I won't win, but I'm excited to see who WILL. :D
Cherry! n3n <33333

In other news, I'm so sick of living next door to immature college brats. : /

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 09-05-2008, 05:27 PM

Are they over there on the phone "BUT DA~D WHY CAN'T I HAVE A CAR TO MATCH MY NEW OUTFIT I BOUGHT!?"

xD True story, Kiiyta works with someone who says she doesn't like her car because it doesn't go with all of her outfits.

Gynne
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-05-2008, 05:53 PM

Ok so I don't remember if I told you about the problems we were having with them or not but it's a bit of a read:

Anyways, the first few days after we move in, my roommate and I occasionally lock their door to the bathroom and don't unlock it when we are done. Basically, you can use anything to unlock them as long as it's solid, flat and can fit in the hole...another key, a knife, hairpin...whatever. One of the girls just starts banging on her bathroom door one day and when we open it she says she was locked out and we explain to her how you unlock the doors and we thought that was all we'd have to do.

Then she starts leaving sticky notes on our door saying to stop locking the door. She was also smoking in the room and we reported her for it so she wasn't exactly happy with us. Anyways, we talked to the RA and set up mediation. The night before mediation we hear POUNDING on her bathroom door. Well, it was 1:30am...Fuck if I'm getting out of bed to let her in...it's easy to unlock. So she apparently finally remembers how to unlock the door and then she starts beating on the door to our room. No way I'm answering. So my roommate text messages one of our RA's 'cause he gave her his cell number in case the girl next door went crazy...which she did...'cause when we didn't answer she stomped back to her room, slammed the doors and started shouting and banging on our wall.

All of that got brought up at mediation and the girl denied it and said we were liars. What she said was that they shouldn't HAVE to unlock the doors. The RA said that the ONLY reason to lock the doors is when you're taking a shower and said that the resolution was to either stop locking the bathroom doors, and to put up notes reminding people to unlock them...which she did. All was cool up 'til the beginning of this week.

I get back on campus around 2:30am on Tuesday and find the bathroom door locked. I mentioned it to my roommate later in the day and she said that it had happened a few times over the weekend too. She also said that she had left a note saying the door had been locked and that the note had disappeared. So we figured that had reminded them that we had reached an agreement on the doors. Well it's been happening all week long at obscene hours that I KNOW they hadn't taken a shower. I went to the bathroom this morning around 1:30am and found the door locked and rather than trying to bang their door down...I unlocked the door, took a piss and went back to bed.

I had one of the sticky notes that they had left us stuck to my closet door that said "Stop locking the bathroom door please" so I took THEIR sticky note and put it on their door. It showed back up on our door so we decided to go and talk to them yesterday. We ran into the one that's not a bitch and she said that she hasn't been locking the door and that their door hadn't been locked recently.

So last night my roommate and I go and put in a work order for our bathroom doors....giving our suitemates the benefit of the doubt that maybe just MAYBE the doors were getting stuck locked when closed. The locksmith came this morning before I went to ecology and looked at the door. I explained to them that I thought the door was perfectly fine and that we had all reached the decision to not lock the doors and that I wanted to know the doors work fine so that I would know if they were lying to us. Mostly because it had been mentioned during mediation that the doors sticking was a possibility. Rather than going to the RA about the doors being locked we thought we'd exhaust every polite gesture we could without accusing them of doing it on purpose.

I didn't give a shit about the doors being locked before but if THEY shouldn't have to unlock the doors to the point where it inconveniences me...then I shouldn't have to unlock them either.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 09-05-2008, 06:07 PM

I'm not sure what to say. xD That's kind of ridiculous.

Gynne
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-05-2008, 06:15 PM

YES, YES IT IS! :gonk:

I shouldn't have to put up with such childish bullshit. Fuck, we're all in college...yet seems like a lot of us just don't know how to behave ourselves and use common sense. D<

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 09-05-2008, 06:15 PM

Haha, I learned a long time ago it takes awhile for some people to get out of the high school state of mind.

Gynne
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-05-2008, 06:17 PM

Well they are sophomores....I'm in my third year....

Ah well...I'm off to statistics. <3

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 09-05-2008, 06:31 PM

I WANT TO MAC WITH YOU!
Username: Paprika (Rika, Riri, Pappy)
Do you have a quest? Yes, I am attempting to attain a female welcome tee (so if you find a seller let me know! XD;; )
What are YOUR favorite colors?Blue first and foremost...i also don't mind green <3

You can replace the pants with purple tights, i forgot to do that @_@;;

Woohoo for late entries >_>;

Last edited by Paprika; 09-05-2008 at 06:40 PM..

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 09-05-2008, 06:49 PM

You actually forgot something in your post. <.<;
Edit: Also, I'm only taking one entry per person so I'll just choose of the two which I like more if/when you edit your post.

Alright; judging is starting now. Sorry Paprika I can't count your entry 'cause you forgot something important in your post. I will be holding other tektek contests so please check back later.

Last edited by Estrella; 09-05-2008 at 07:04 PM..

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 09-05-2008, 07:08 PM

I see, and what praytell did i miss? Theres nothing in the form or the rules that states anything.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 09-05-2008, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estrella View Post
o; Don't be so hard on yourself, goose.

Would you guys prefer if I posted the "score sheet" or PMd them to you and just name the winners in the thread?
*shrug* You could.
I'm not being hard on myself. I just know that it's not my best work and it's a little bit plain, that's all.
Until I looked just now, though, I had forgotten that there will be three winners. So maybe I'll at least place. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gynne View Post
Cherry! n3n <33333

In other news, I'm so sick of living next door to immature college brats. : /
Gynne!

Also, sorry about your drama situation. D: Immature people suck.

Last edited by Cherry Who?; 09-05-2008 at 07:10 PM..

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 09-05-2008, 07:20 PM

Paprika: You forgot to add "Oasis" to your post to show you read the rules.

Edit: The winners have been posted on the front page and I will be sending the gold right away. ;3
Congrats to all the winners! If anyone wants to know how they scored please lemme' know and I will PM you the "score sheet" with the info. on it.

Last edited by Estrella; 09-05-2008 at 07:24 PM..

Gynne
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-05-2008, 07:34 PM

Haha. So yeah, Cherry...that'd be what's shakin' in my little world right now. @_@;;;

WHOO STORMY WEATHER!