View Poll Results: Which banner contestant do you like most?
Cerenity 3 27.27%
Ame Za Rain 3 27.27%
Tainted Innocence 2 18.18%
dragoness129 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 08-02-2009, 06:07 PM

Ahhh, I will miss them when I will be at school. Must enjoy as much while I still can! DD:

I hope she gets better still. All those stuffs are horrible. I know because I have gone trough all sorts of illnesses ever since I was 3. I had huge vomiting and being sick week every summer adoun middle of June, every year, until I turned 10. ><

I... I don't know what we will do in Christmas. Before, it was a 'celebration streak'. She was born on 21st December, then came Christmas, hen my birthday on 28th and then New Year... Now, I don't even think we will put up or 'artifical' christmas tree ebcause it was always put in her room, nearly only for her joy. D:

I kind of wish I felt her here still but I know that she would have wanted to pass away right to where ever she could go... This life was often too ahrd for her to want to linger here more than those said 40 days spirits stay here.

Ahh, that's so sad. D: My grandma didn't use wheelchair, though. Because our apartment was too small for it to move around. She lived on her bed. And after the stroke, we often had to help get on the potty. But I and mom didn't mind, even if she ahd to wake us up sometimes. It was what she needed... even if she felt so bad about it. D:

Ahh, that's truly sad. I... don't know what to say. D: I just wish her all the best. ._. And it must have been hard on you, to be left by mother alone and being pregnant. >:

Oh, thank you very much. ^^ <3 Such words mean a lot to me. ^^
I am accidental Typo Queen. XD;;; I sometimes forget to use spellcheck on my longer posts.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 08-03-2009, 04:12 AM

I really miss those days. I thought I'd have a little vacation coming up where my ex-husband took my daughter and went camping with his family. Alas, he cannot go so I'm going instead. xD; Which, camping will be fun, but I won't lie and say I'm not slightly disappointed about missing those couple of days to myself.

That's awful. She always seems to be coming down with something. She had a middle ear infection recently and now she's throwing up. Well, actually, she only threw up the one time. The rest of it was a bit of diarrhea but she's better now.

I'm so sorry. It's all going to be different now. It'll be a rough Christmas but you will get through it. And you should always put the tree up, even if she's not there.

I think the hardest part for me was not being able to remember what the last thing I said to my grandma had been. I kept racking my brain. The thing is, she had to be hospitalized in the end and I didn't want to go see her. I wanted my last memory to be of her riding in the car, watching out the window, having a good time. I didn't want to remember her in the hospital bed, unable to recognize anyone. My brother Paul came down around that time and he said it was awful. I've never regretted not going to see her, but I hated not being able to remember the last thing I said to her. My cousin swears to me that I said I loved her.

It was hard but I had my ex-husband's family. I STILL have my ex husband's family. They're such good people. I don't know where I'd be without them. And my aunt has always been there for me. But it didn't stop me from saying "I want my mommy" when I was having contractions.

I make a lot of typos too. Unfortunately, I still seem to make the mistake of mixing up "your" and "you're" even though I know the difference. >.< I just get overly excited and hit "post" before I've double-checked myself.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 08-03-2009, 07:52 PM

Aw, few days for your self always are good but I hope tht you will have fun camping, at least. *huggles*

Kids catch stuff easily. D: My mom says so, at least. XD But my illness came from having chronical kidney problems, whatever they're actually called in English. Sometimes, I really feel surprised I am still alive and moving when I think about it all... Then again, my mom is sure this one doctor saved my life when I was 3. D: Ahhh, stupid sicknesses.

Yeah, maybe. I will talk about with mom. It just...
Today we got some mushroom and made delicious food and we both, at the same time went, "she would have loved it." Because she adored all sorts of such foods and we never had mushroom often... Today just is... very wrong. Everything goes wrong. ><

I am sure you did. And even if you didn't, I am sure she knew, and certainly now does, that you wanted to do it and feel like that.
It's horrible that the end of life always has to be so hard. I really am thankful my grandma passed away to the other side in coma... But the month ebfore that was simply horrible. You see, veins in one of her leg burst and she had to be hospitalized because the elg nearly literally exploded. All room was full of blood. And she had 4 surgeries from which one was in the bed, nearly without any anaesthesia, causing horrible amount of pain. ._. And then there were these other stuffs. ><

Oh... I really wish I had something... to say besides I'm sorry. But, well, I am glad to hear you have someone, like your aunt and ex-husband's family. They can never replace mother in such times but they are still there for you, in some way.

x3 'must' is my most abused word. I type it up as 'msut' and have been known to even transform it in 'smut'... But then again, I am such a Typoe Queen some of my really 'whattheheckisthat' typos have been used as character names. XD
Well, at least I am not only one with tendency to post before I re-read. <3

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 08-04-2009, 03:59 AM

It should be fun, if it isn't stressful. Today was frustrating because I had so little patience and then I kept dropping everything. Including a full glass of Pepsi, right into my lap. >.< Hate days like that, you know?

Yeah, kids do. My nieces were the ones throwing up first and as soon as they came over Micaela caught what they had. It's usually that way. One kid gets a cold and the rest of them get a cold. >.< Horrible. Its chronic kidney problems, I think. That's just awful. D: I almost died at nine months, actually, because I had spinal meningitis which has a lot of the same symptoms as the flu but usually renders kids deaf, blind, mentally challenged or dead. Doctor's didn't think I'd be healthy, actually. But I showed them!

I'm so sorry. D: It was kind of easy for me to just keep busy because I was working a lot the summer she passed away and at a fast food joint so it was easy for me to keep my mind off of it.

That sounds like a horrible, horrible month. At least she went peacefully though and you gotta' think positive that she's probably in a better place with a lot of good food. xD Eating brownies with the lord, am I right?

I'm actually rather non-religious. xD; I do believe people do go somewhere better, though.

I've actually been known to type words backwards before. XD Does dyslexia transfer to typing? I think it does. Though it's normally words like "food" (with the d and f side-by-side it's not that surprising that I type "doof".) Haha.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 08-04-2009, 12:20 PM

Why was yesterday one of those days for everyone? D: Yesterday was really horrible for me, too, and some other of my friends, too. >: Ahh, I really hope today will be better. >< It just has to be. -_-;;

Oh my. That sounds horrible. >: I have heard of that illness before... Well, I guess we can say you really got lucky and/or showed them. x3;; I know that sometimes this "I will show them" actually helps to survive.
My mother has a heart problem since she is 7 and she heard the doctor telling her parents that she isn't going to live for much longer and they should think of another child... And then she kind of swore to her self she would prove doctor wrong. She is now 55. Not that her health is any good but the idea is there. Who knows, maybe it was of similar wish to see more of the world that kep you here.

... I am babbling, sorry. Dx

owO We think the same. owo I mean, I.. don't beleive there is God, sitting on the cloud and watching over us all, or sharing brownies with anyone but... there must be something right? I kind of want to think that this something, this energy all religies believe in, even if name differently, is good. And that, yes, souls go somewhere, not just disappear.

Oh that happens with someone else, too? 8D I don't know if I should dance around because I have found fellow accident typoer with similar habits or sigh that Typing Monster has attacked another victim. D:

Ooh, shiny signature. XD

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 08-05-2009, 08:11 AM

Hi everyone...I have been trying to come in here and visit, and I keep getting distracted. Thank's for the sweet profile comment Rainy:) I loves the pandas! I'm borrowing the slippers tho. Congrats on winning some in the auction!

Hi Estrella:) I hope things are going well. Maybe things will chill and I will be around more soon.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 08-05-2009, 09:40 AM

OOoh, here is our busy favorite Trail Mod. <3 :glomp: & :hug:

I hope you can find some free time, too. <3 At least that the n00b boom quiets down and we get more of the sweet newbies which we can handle ehre in charities. 8D

Thank you! I am just so insanely happy I got them. x3 It seems like hugest luck evaarrr. <3 If Bartuc ever grows tired of lending them to you, I can lend them to you as well. ^^ Welll, when I get them that is. =P Congrats on winning the fan! I was chanting "Daria can do it!" all last few minutes of the auction. ^^

cheng
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-05-2009, 02:05 PM

o.O new feature!!! sounds good! :)

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 08-06-2009, 04:42 AM

Haha, yeah, it's been a bit...busy lately with all the newer folks:) They seem to be friendly folk though:)

HAHA, thank you for rooting for me! I am so excited to get that fan! It was my "yeah right, I'll never get that item" on my quest thread! SOooooo exciting!

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 08-06-2009, 04:47 AM

Flink's been considering questing for a fan.

She misses her. XD

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 08-06-2009, 02:19 PM

<3 I am so glad you got it, Daira, I really am. ^^ This turned out to be a really awesome GBA for me and mah friends. x3

I hope next time you can get panda slippers from it. XD <3_<3

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 08-07-2009, 05:19 AM

I am so tired right now and I have the worst headache. I just came on long enough to check PMs and stuff and I KNOW it's so ridiculous of me to ask, but I know I won't have enough time to collect items for this event (I still need to buy items from the last events I missed) is there anyone I could bribe into collecting them for me? I wanna' keep doing the "I missed the event contest."

I've heard a lot of people refusing to believe what the doctors were telling them and that fight in them really helped them survive. I hate just seeing people give up. ;(

It surprises me when there's so many people who have the same beliefs I do. I mean, I've always had such a difficult time trying to grasp the idea of church and some of what the churches teach. I've been to A LOT of different churches too. I think the last one I went to was the straw that broke the camel's back and convinced me that I didn't want to try it anymore. >.<; It was a youth group and the padre (which is my default for all holy men/women) decided to give a lesson on how someone in dark makeup and clothes is obviously evil. Infuriated me to no end. Never judge someone based on their appearance, ever.

Hey, Daria! Don't sweat it. I could never be a moderator. XD I'm too lazy! I'm like "I should really delete that post...meh, later..." x) I'm so horrible, I know.

Do it, Flink! ;D

Sorry for my absence once again but I've been kind of bummin' lately and don't like to use my computer because it's such a POS (luckily, though, I'm getting some more RAM for it so hopefully it won't be a cunt anymore. xD Excuse the language!)

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 08-07-2009, 11:52 AM

Hey, Estrella, it is not ridiculous to ask. ^^ If I can, I will do it most certainly. I hoped to get more than one set anyway. ^^ And you don't have to bribe me. XD
Also, you can take me out of the "I missed the event" waiting list 'cos I gathered the set from friends' gifts. XD I wouldn't like to take stuff someone else might not have at all. D:

And also, I really hope your headache goes away soon. ;^; *huggles Estrella*

Aahahaha. *tries to find fighting spirit and flails arms* XD

Omg. >.> Really weird. -_-;; I hate when religion is interpreted like the padre wishes to, freely and wildly.
I mean, religion is not bad, at basics it taught people morales and principles what you should and should not do, but I seriously hate what people have turned it into, especially on some occasions like religious wars. If Jesus was reachable (Let's assume he really was son of God) and if we asked him: "Do you want thousands of people killed in your and your Father's name?" I am pretty sure the answer would be "no".

I have been staff on many sites but they are never as large as this. XD I don't know if I would be able to deal with it all, too.

Curse away! C; Seriously, curse for both of us. XD My computer, this prehistorical beast, makes me want to curse more often than not. XD

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 08-07-2009, 11:21 PM

Just throwing it it out there peoples - if you know... or see a seller for this months LEI's please send them my way! <3 Thankies!

And Estrella! No worries, if sadrain gets you a set - I'm sure I can get one extra for you, for your charity fundage!

cheng
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-08-2009, 04:46 AM

I WANT TO MAC WITH YOU!
Username: cheng2159
Do you have a quest? i'm still making one! XD
What are YOUR favorite colors? blue,white,purple orange and gold and silver

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 08-08-2009, 08:40 AM

I'll try to help too Estrella, but I don't know how much I will be on too. I start work again soon.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 08-08-2009, 12:58 PM

Faux, I thought I saw someone.... But I am not sure anymore. Bartuc isn't selling? >:

And thank you Daria and Faux for offers to help. x3 Together we shall certainly get Estrella some sets. <3

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 08-09-2009, 03:59 AM

cheng: Before I can accept your entry you forgot just one little rule! Check the post one more time!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it! I'm only on for a few moments right now to catch up. And cross your fingers that it will start behaving better once I get this new RAM! Its only a couple years old but I use it a lot. >.<

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it! Glad to know you've got my back. I need to re-re-vitalize my shop so I can get the event items I've been missing. xD;

Rainy: Ugh, I know, right? It drives me crazy how often that happens. I think I only ever found one church where the padre didn't piss me off. He really tried to talk to me when I had questions, not just talk down to me like I was retarded. It was awesome. But the church was so small it didn't last very long. @___@;

The song Beautiful by Eminem is like my favorite song at this moment. It's so amazing. <3 I love Eminem, though. xD I have no idea why I ended up listening to an edited version, though..

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 08-09-2009, 12:45 PM

It's stupid the items are so danr expesnive! D8 But I will do my best to get us botjh a set. ^^ I alreayd have about 18 stars which is over a half for the first item, YAY!

But my comptuer really hates Celes Paradi. When I first logged in, I thought he would DIE. I could barely laod any pages... Currently, I can't check out the shop or it will die again. ><

Aw, that's sad, Estrella. D: But, well, I keep beleiving in the God I feel in my heart (Haha, sounds stupid but you know, I mean it so... that I believe there is someone but I don't beleive in Him exactly like Bible or anything else says) and don't care much for the church. ><

Mm, I like Eminem, actually. x3 Don't get to hear him often, though. D:

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 08-10-2009, 04:41 AM

I'm on my computer now but it's not behaving exactly well so I'm just trying to get everything I need to done quickly! XD It's such a P.O.S! I don't even want to know what it'd be like to try and do the event. @__@;

No, I totally get what you mean by that. xD I have my own beliefs and I do it that way. If, some day, I manage to find a church that doesn't irritate me I would gladly go. And I would never tell my daughter she couldn't go. If she wants to go to church later on when she's older, she's more than welcome to.

I love Eminem, a lot. I don't listen to him enough either. I want to get the album with this song on it, though.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 08-10-2009, 09:40 AM

Currently, I must use imagless browser. D8 It really sucks but otherwise my computer dies as the thought of Menewsha. T_T

I don't think I want some of the items for my self. I mean, the first item certainly didn't strike my fancy much. So you will get at a set, well, at least some items. XD

I understand. My mother, too, never tried to bring me on this path of thinking or anything. x3 I have develoepd my own 'religious thinking'. And I will let my children do the same, if I will have any. XD

Gynne
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Gynne

Old 08-11-2009, 05:10 AM

Guess who? ;D <3

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 08-12-2009, 04:37 AM

My RAM comes tomorrow so we're about to find out if that's my computer's problem.

GYNNNEE!!! *tackleluff*

Edit: Hey guys, just thought I'd let you know that I'm going to be gone 'til Monday sometime. Well, technically 'til Sunday but I don't think after a full day of driving I'm going to be very willing to get on my computer! xD

Last edited by Estrella; 08-13-2009 at 08:26 AM..

.Jazzed
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to .Jazzed

Old 08-14-2009, 03:03 AM

Haha, I thought for a second you meant the animal RAM, not the computer component...

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 08-14-2009, 07:35 PM

My comptuer is dead and I might not be able to get on comptuer from four days to a month.Oh, the joy. >.>
Anyhow, I am sending you some items right now Star, i knwo it's not a full set yet but I will try to get it full. ><