taco bell

Old 12-01-2007, 11:14 AM

........My name....Oh my name is Shakira she had said realizing that she didn't know any of these people. Looking around to try to memorize all the new faces that she would be with for who knew how long.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 12-01-2007, 05:43 PM

She smiled "Hello, glad you could join us! My name is Risa, this is Sophie, Vincent, Calcocite, and Alan." She pointed to everyone as she listed their names.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 12-16-2007, 06:06 AM

(-.-' anyone there?)

seirus kino
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-17-2007, 05:57 AM

alan waved. "well i for one am glad that i found you all. even as a loner by nature, i didn't like the idea of being alone for ever." he made a vague attempt at a smile. he felt stupid for making such a grim comment.

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 12-17-2007, 07:46 AM

"Yeah, same here...I'm not the biggest people person you could ever meet; I hate crowds and all...but I'd probably go insane if there weren't at least one more person around every once in a while. Who wouldn't, really?" Chalcocite replied as he leaned back against a nearby tree, his hands behind his head. He noticed a patch of blue through the trees,and his heart leaped into his throat. He grabbed the large brown sheet he had been carrying and looked at it -- it was now covered in red stains, but more importantly, it was full of holes.

"Oh, great...this is definitely not good."

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-18-2007, 12:24 AM

She grinned and laughed a little. "How funny. Half of s don't even like people, yet here we are, all together, I for one hate talking to anyone but children. At least they don't try to rob you..." She said with a glare towards the city, where many people had attempted to rob her in the past, of her necklace, which was made of diamond and silver strung on a gold chain. "And that is but a mist, trust me, I've been through this before, and I know for a fact the fog can not possibly pass it's boundaries of that tree." She pointed to a tree that was half covered in fog and half out of it.

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 12-18-2007, 06:47 AM

"Yeah, I know what you mean. In my area...if you looked like you're worth more than $20, you would be able to count on being robbed at gunpoint, knifepoint, and probably even harpoonpoint...all at once," Chalcocite sighed, half laughing as some particularly amusing facial expressions came into his mind.

"And...that mist isn't what I'm worried about. Look at this..." he added as he held up the sheet, showing the holes. He pressed himself up against the tree as a gust of wind blew through. "I should have stuffed a second one into my bag, or something..."

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart

Old 12-18-2007, 06:04 PM

Vincent was paying attention to the conversation though he didn't look like he was. He was getting antsy and he stood up the investigate the border of their camp for a moment. It appeared as though the fog had moved a little but it may just be a delusion or trick of the mind. He forced himself to sit back down.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-18-2007, 08:59 PM

She couldn't help but laugh a little at the porous sheet. "Well at least that's the only thing, eh? I think I have something..." She said, rummaging through her bag. "AH-HA!" She nearly yelled when she pulled out a sheet and handed it to Chalcocite "You can have that." She said with a smile.

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-24-2007, 10:01 AM

Chalcocite smiled sheepishly as he took the sheet. "Thanks...I owe you for this," he said as he tied it around his neck as a hooded cape. He pulled the "hood" over his head to keep his face in the shade, then began looking around the area, looking for something...though he wasn't really sure of what.

"So...we just rest here for now? Oh! Speaking of resting...I've been in a situation where I was watching out for someone with a group of people for an extended period of time before...we had to sleep in shifts. Do you think that will be necessary here?"

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-24-2007, 07:00 PM

She smiled "It's fine, I don't even know why I took that, and half of us don't even need sleep, so I think we can manage."

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-26-2007, 06:36 AM

"Well, I'm glad you did...I'd be wasted without something like this, if we're out here with no shelter," Chalcocite said, smiling softly as he tried to avoid looking back at the fog.

"And if some of us don't even need sleep, well...that makes things a bit easier."

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2007, 06:42 AM

(Well isn't this the most popular thread? X-X) She smiled and nodded. "Way easier."

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-27-2007, 08:59 AM

Chalcocite smiled an nodded, then turned to look deeper into the woods. Suddenly, he thought he heard the sound of leaves rustling. He placed his hand into his pocket, ready to withdraw a pocket knife at any moment. He knew it was probably just the wind, but it was probably best to be safe anyway.

seirus kino
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-27-2007, 05:17 PM

(sorry i droped off the face of the earth i havent been in a state of my own mind. im still waiting to here from my fiance. so i can figure out whats going on with us.)

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-28-2007, 05:19 PM

She looked up when she heard the wind but ignored it. [notice Taco Bell has left the RP due to the following reasons:Her internet broke and her parent's don't let her get on anyway, they are phyco over protective!-.-' And sorry[?] to hear that, seirus kino -.-']