Angouleme

Old 10-11-2007, 08:53 PM

almost everyone in the world are zombies and the army is fighting them to regain control of the world.

RULES:
1)you can't be a zombie!

2)you can have any weapons apart from bombs, missiles and futuristic alian weapons.

3)only vehicle you can use is a jeep.

4)you can't be super human and kill everything in a couple of posts.

5)you must be polite.

6)enjoy yourself!

Characture profiles

Name:Lara
weapon Skills:pistol, knives and daggers,
Other Skills:close combat,
Appearance:tall, fit, long black hair, pale blue eyes, army Tshirt and jacket, army crop pants, black army boots,

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 10-19-2007, 08:46 PM

Name: Mark
Weapon Skills: Dewl magnums
Other Skills: Stealth, and hacker
Appearance:

Tall slender, biggie cameo pants, and a black long sleeve shirt

Angouleme

Old 10-20-2007, 10:39 PM

Lara was waiting for Mark to arive at the main base, they were going out to do a rutine check of one of the checkpoints, she was in all her gear and ready to go as soon as he arrived, she couldn't wait for him to arrive because she haited a long wait before a check and she hed also heard he was quite good looking.

Donut

Old 10-21-2007, 05:29 AM

Mark, like always, was late for the check. He ran the rest of the way to get to base. When he finally got there, we didn't want to go in through the front door, so he went through the back window like always. He snuck around and grabbed his guns that he always left there. He also grabbed a few extra clips just in case.

He walked into the main room ready to go finally. "sorry I am late again.." he said He cough the other person off guard, and he chuckled. The group was always changing, and he didn't know that it was someone that he hadn't seen before.

Angouleme

Old 10-21-2007, 10:31 PM

a man came out af the equipment room startling her "Hi, you must be Mark, I'm Lara" she said grining at him "this isn't your first check is it, only someone with experiance would think to come in through the window" she laughed and started walking towards the garage by the side of the main building where the jeep was beeing kept, "do you want to drive?"

Donut

Old 10-22-2007, 12:35 AM

as he followed her he said "Nope, not first check, I always get in that way..Its where my things are stashed." he smiled. "I don't care." He added, seeing the keys hanging from the steering wheel.He got in, and started up the engine. "any movement around here, much?"