DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 12-27-2007, 04:15 AM

Story

When Demons escape for Pandora's box, a group of immortals most fight against the group infesting the world of their disgusting ways. It is up to the leader D to recruit immortals from all walks of life to help fight. Would you join D in the fight?

Characters
*Please pm me with character profiles and I will add them here.*

Username: DreamEmpress
Name: D
Born: In Sparta from what he remembers.
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Egotistical bad ass whose main belief is be or be killed. He tends to passive these days but when someone regardless of gender or age comes out violently, he tends to break their neck.
Strength: The fact that he some how gained immortality and through that power. He believes his daughter (who he murdered) gave him her gift and in return he became immortal with strength.
Weakness: Since his daughter gave him strength, he also suffers backlashes for killing the innocent. Over the years he has tamed himself and learn to deal with mental anguish of what he done. He suffers day in and day out for what he had committed. He is heavily weak when it comes to young girls who remind him of his daughter.
Looks: He is nearly 7 feet tall with midnight black hair and an eye as icy blue as his heart. His other eye has been scared and is covered with a black eye patch (only revealing slight hints of the scare). Very muscular and slightly tan. He has scares all over his body indicating a warrior like trait. He normally wears black leather pants with black steel toed biker boots and a tight fitted black shirt and a long black leather coat. Normal days he wears typical jeans and a white fitted t-shirt with cowboy boats. He also wears a red ruby around his neck that contains his daughters soul. He collected her blood in a jewel he knew held power to hold ones soul. (Look at Biography to tell you more)
Weapons: A long heavy silver and gold sword he keeps at is side. He also has a large collection of ever weapon over history imaginable including guns.
Biography:

D was born in Sparta and was consider one of the strongest fighters around. The only issue he was psyco and killed anyone including children and woman for his own gain. During one fight between him and another Spartan warrior, he ended up killing the man's family. In fear of his soul the Spartan king at the time sent him away and he left with a look of disgust. Traveling the world he had fought in countless wars killing anyone on all sides. In one fateful day he ended up in the Amazon were a hidden kingdom existed in peace. He walked into the kingdom and the high kind of the people came to him and pleading for him to become their champion and to stop the invading army from another kingdom to destroy them. The man was well versed in his native tong and he realized then that the kingdom was a utopia of other cultures. At the time he would refuse but with the knowledge he may kill for a purpose interest him. So in return he asked to rule this kingdom and to marry the man's daughter who was only 12 at the time. The king agreed and D become leader. After defeating the tribe he took control but he was not as cruel as he was to his wife. He abused her sexually until she finally gotten pregnant at the age of 14. The young mother sadly died after birth giving D a daughter which he named Kira. Raising her to be a fighter he soon learned her ability in the art of magic, like her mother.... But something about Kira put fear in his eyes and at the age of 12 he killed her in the most brutal way possible and stole her soul... But in return Kira punished him to a long long immortal life and if he ended up killing anyone who was an innocent, he would suffer for his crime.

Years past and with a new found love for his daughter and an understanding of what he most do, he protects the innocent from a darkness that exist beyond this world. With Kira's soul at his side, he is unstoppable.
------
Username: Miakoda
Name: Kimira
Born: Meiji Era
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: She tends to stay away from people watching them. She is very kind but she can be harsh with her words. She holds her tongue for no one except a child.
Weapon/power: She carries a katana which takes the life of evil but will not harm the innocent/ it will heal them. She is also very agile and quick.
Weakness: She feels the need to protect everyone who does not deserve to die. Even if she is standing in the way of a killing blow.
Looks: She is small in size, she stands about as tall as a 14 year old child. She has long messy red hair most of which is collect into a braid. the rest frames her face. Her eyes are two different colors one blue and one a silver. She wears a male's kimono that allows her to move briskly.
Biography: She was raised as a samuri attaining immortality through selfless sacrifice inorder to save the innocent. Her parents had died when she was very young and she became the orphan of her village. She always felt like she was a burden and tended to stay away from people to make it less so. But she loved watching people. When not training she would sit in a tree and watch people. Watch as their lives progressed and the fun and troubles they experienced.
-----------
Username: Blacksheep Poet
Name: Xandir
Born: Tokyo Japan
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Gay
Personality: SLy and calm most of the time but is basically a sneaky little devil who uses his intelligence and coldness for his own needs and benefits.
strength: His strenght would have to be just the fact of his cunning!
Weakness: sometimes his sexuality will get the better of him and he loses his intelligence for a short period of time.
Looks:
he has golden eyes.
Weapons: He uses a large sythe that is made from human skulls that were covered in silver.
Bio: he lost his memory and decides to keep it that way...
-----------

Username: -Valnea-/ duppo-lover
Name: Reih
Born: from what she can remember during the French Revolution
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: She is very sarcastic and is pretty negative most of the time. Most don't know that she is very compassionate as well though. She'll do anything to protect that which is precious to her.
Weapon/power: She carries a set of unique pistols. Only she knows all the abilities of these weapons and doesn't plan on letting anyone else live long enough to figure them out. She also has some mental abilities which gives her an advantage on those who are weak minded.
Looks: She is slightly tall standing at a little above 6 feet. She has Brown eyes that have red specs in them making them shine crimson red in the light. Her hair is long and curly and a dark dirty blond. She is very skinny and agile. Her appearance hides her true strength though so she tends to wear clothes that show off her deceptive exterior. Her favorite out fit of choice is a tight tank top with shorts and a slitted skirt.
Biography: Being born in the midst of a brutal war she saw much violence as a child. Her family was of the upper class and as such were quickly targeted. At the age of seven her parents were killed by rebels and she was taken into capture and humiliated thoroughly. After a man had had his fun with her one night he tried to kill her and that was when her powers were unleashed. The records of this event was hidden from history but that night she managed to kill an entire neighborhood of people in Paris. After that she runaway and began to become stronger. After that night her aging slowed drastically and over time it come to the point where it barely aged at all. She never committed her self to anything, she didn't even stay in a town for more than a year which was now becoming like an hour to her experienced eyes. Now she had finally decided it was time to do something and joined D if anything for the amusement.

-----------

Rules

**Private Message Me with characters
**I will (DreamEmpress) post first
**Don't keep posting after everyone. Give people time to post.
**No one word or even one sentence post.

This is a free range RPG but please read the character profiles to understand the characters.

Looking for 3 more to join me. :)

VF Profile
:vicky:

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 12-29-2007, 03:39 AM

D stared at his drink on the table as his daughter in ghost form stared at him. Only he could see her and she just frowned at him as he drank himself away. He was depressed and she could barely even stop him. Finally after centuries of depression, he finally realized what he had done. He was so numb towards everything he just slowly faded into depression. Kira stared at him and finally whispered to him, "Please father stop being like this." She sighed and then stated, "You know you are meeting two new people who are going to help in your investigation of the new increase of demons. I suggest you cheer up and realize I have forgiven you and will be by your side for as long as you want." She gave him a smile before vanishing inside the red jewel around his neck. All D could do was sigh and stare around waiting but a small smile did appear on his lips. I guess he was better off then he thought.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Blacksheep poet

Old 12-29-2007, 10:52 PM

"You look like you just saw a ghost!" Xandir joked as he approached D at the pub. He combed his hand through his vibrant hair. "I'm Xandir, it's a pleasure to meet someone like you!" Xandir extended out his hand as if to shake hands.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 12-30-2007, 03:28 AM

D stared at him and stood up from the chair. He was close to 7 feet and stood above most. He looked more like someone who was bound to kill another human being rather then give a guy a friendly hand shack. He extended his hand and slightly smiled, "I am D." He said with a slight Greek accent.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 12-30-2007, 09:06 AM

Kimira stood at the doors of the pub questioning whether or not she should go in. Pieces of her wanted to turn back but she had said she would meet here. Though because of her size she would probably be removed quickly. Kimira pushed open the door and walked in. She spotted who she was supposed to meet when she entered. Slowly she made her way to the table seeing someone with D already she did not wish to interupt their conversation.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-30-2007, 08:08 PM

"My aren't you a brute, D. Not at all in my taste but I'll cope" Xandir then turned to see a small girl standing at the doors of the pub. She must be the other one He then walked up to the girl and did a gentlemans bow. "It's a pleasure to see you, miss..." He then stood normaly. "Excuse but may I have your name?" Xandir outstreched his hand as any gentleman would as he gazed at her with his golden eyes.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 12-31-2007, 02:22 AM

D coughed slightly and then sighed. He heard Kira giggle and then gave a slight smile. Then he stared at the girl and said, "Welcome and I am D." His large hand extended out show casing a few battle wounds in between his fingers.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 01-02-2008, 03:37 AM

"You work fast for being yet a boy." Kimira commented to Xandir. "My name is Kimira. It is a pleasure to meet you both." Kimira said shaking Xandir's hand then D's. She was not intimidated by either man battle scars or not. "Let us go back to your table and discuss what we came to discuss."

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 01-02-2008, 06:14 PM

Shocked by her response to him he smiled once again showing hope in his one eye. He hated people who actually feared him but at the same time it never bothered him much either. He can't explain why he battles with himself like this but he was always known to do that. He started walking towards a dark corner in the bar were they could talk with being disturbed. Sitting on the far end of the table against the wall he smiled and said, "Pandora's Box has been opened." He frowned while saying it and then stated in a rusty voice, "It seems some idiot decided it was okay to play with a little magic and open up a portal to another dimensional world were demons reside in. So far only two or three can get out a time and only in certain hours of the day. It seems they only enjoy night, so most of the day is safe. So far I have killed maybe 10 of them so far and they were probably just the babies compare to what can come out of that dimension." He sighed again and waited for responses.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-02-2008, 06:48 PM

"hmmmm.... you don't say..." Xandir mummbled as he took everything in. "Do they have any certain abilities or anything like that that we should be aware of... but then again, if you don't feel like telling me then it's fine. After all, I do like a challenge now and then"

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-03-2008, 04:12 AM

"so basically the mission is to kill those from the pandora's box and seal it while protecting the innocent. Sounds like something I would do but what about you two why are you?" Kimira asked. Her different coloured eyes asking in curiousity.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 01-03-2008, 04:34 AM

D smiled as best as he could and said, "These demons are unlike any demons on this world. I think they probably existed before humans ever walked the earth and were most likely trapped by the old gods to prevent them from destroying the earth. They are not the typical demon type and mainly what they do he feed and then they well in the better words to describe it digest and release." He kind of frowned and gave a gag as if remembering an event.

"I am doing this because..." He sighed and then continued, "Because I owe a great dept. I am an immortal not because I was born one but I was curse to be one. I have to do good in order to keep myself in balance. That is the reason and also because I had a change of heart." He gently smiled and saw Kira smile. Within that moment the jewel around his neck glowed and giving him some relief from the pain he had gotten a year ago for killing an innocent.

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-03-2008, 10:51 PM

"Let's see.... Why am I doing this, that was your question right?" Xandir said as he rubbed his chin with his head looking up... thinking. "I became immortal a while ago and lost my memories of that event... I'm not doing this to search for anything like my memories or to help people and such... The reason I'm doing this is because I like a challenge, a chance that I could further my abilities and wits. Helping people is just a bonus" Xandir then paused and waited for a response of any kind as his eyes turned into the piercing eyes of battle to show how serious he was.

duppo-lover
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to duppo-lover

Old 01-04-2008, 12:43 AM

Reih let out a small snort as she returned her gaze to the fizzing drink in front of her. For some odd reason she forgot her reasoning for trying this. No one knew her intentions of being in this particular pub so she could leave if she wanted but she couldn't bring herself to do so.

What am i doing here? It's not like I'm required to do this but... I've been alone for so long maybe it wouldn't hurt to... UGH! This is stupid! People obviously don't need me around and I don't need them! I've survived this long without anyone so let's keep it that way. With a determined nod she chaugged the rest of the mug of beer and set her money on the counter.

"Keep the change." She said putting her hands in her pocket. She casually passed the group that she had been eavesdropping on with a mere glance and a small smirk.Hope you guys have fun playing hero...

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-04-2008, 12:48 AM

Xandir then caught the glance of a young girl that went passed their table with a smirk. He quickly assesed the situation and stood up to the girl.

"Is there something I can help you with?" He asked. He didn't want to be part of the group at all actually. He did it to learn of them and such just for future refrence. "Don't worry, I'm not going ot start flirting with you or raping you or anything like that... I'm not into girls... I just want to know what that smirk was for..."

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 01-04-2008, 12:53 AM

D nodded slightly at the girl and smiled. He sensed something different then the average bar goer but he just sat in his seat waiting to see. Xandir seem to be handling the situation. But of course the comment of rape and all that jazz seem to make him think Xandir was pretty blunt about things. All D could do was laugh and drink his beer.

duppo-lover
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-04-2008, 12:57 AM

Rieh turned around and looked at the boy, openly rolling her eyes. "Please I wouldn't even consider you trying to get in my pants an option so don't flatter yourself sweetheart." She gave him a fake smile and continued. "I smirked because you guys were talking pretty loud about those matters. You might start a panic you know. I was just thinking about how people cower in a corner together when they panic. It certainly would be easy for those demons to get their meal wouldn't it? You people have little concept of the effects people like you cause."

((GAH! major writers block there! >_<))

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 01-04-2008, 01:20 AM

D laughed, "Listen I know the effect of what I have done in my life. Trust me darling I was a cruel man then even Hitler in my day. I actually probably killed more then the Nazi party ever did. I have impacted the lives of a lot of people and even managed to destroy a few cultures or two in the process. So yeah I know the impact I can cause and what these demons are doing is exactly what I need to redeem myself at least as a half way sane person." He sighed. "I am just tired of living." He took a drink and just laid back as he heard he daughter sigh in the background. He knew he was sort of a disappointment but hell if this was path he most lead, he would.

duppo-lover
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-04-2008, 01:41 AM

She smiled sweetly at him even if it did feel awkward on her lips. "Ah, I see. Instead of immortality being a blessing you have been cursed with it. Killing people I'm guessing has been a way of taking out your anger from living with yourself for eternity. Now the guilt is only building and you wish to take away that what tortures you by doing something good for once in your long life. I suppose some would call that noble but unfortunately I'm not one of them. I would call you a selfish scum bag who doesn't deserve to walk the Earth. That's just me though. To think i was even considering..." Rieh sighed, closing her eye. Then opened them and switched her gaze to each of them one after the other.

"If you'll excuse me I've waisted too much time talking to you. I'll be on my way if you don't mind." She brushed her hair out of her eyes and began walking away again.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 01-04-2008, 01:48 AM

He sighed and said, "It was more of my mortal life I was a killer but that is beside the point. Please stay and sit with us. I am sure you will be interested in a drink of some sort." He gently smiled and pulled up a chair for her. "I never meant to be so non formal. My name is D."

duppo-lover
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-04-2008, 02:14 AM

She turned her head slowly and glared at him a moment. I just said I have to go you idiot! She thought viciously but slowly turned to face the small group completely. With reluctance she walked back to them and sat down in the chair.

"I know who you are. In case you've forgotten I listened to the your whole conversation and just so you know it makes it even worse that you did it in your mortal lifetime." She clenched her hand into a fist with frustration at the situation. She didn't want to sit with these people and make idle chitter-chatter but she had no choice, which made it all the worse."So i know this is a stupid question but what do you plan do after this little fiasco?"

Not taking her eyes off the group she flagged down a waitress that she had noticed earlier was making goo-goo eyes at the two guys in front of her. It was more for entertainment than the actual drink she would order. "What can I get you?" She asked sweetly, barely glancing at Rieh.

"Just a beer." Rieah said putting on her best smile.

"Okay, can I get anyone else anything?" Her voice was professional but then she added flirtatiously, "It'll be on me."

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-04-2008, 10:49 PM

"So... you think we're sensless murederers, eh?" Xandir mummbled under his breath as he sat back into his seat. Strange... I know I only kill when the lives of many are at stake... I don't think with compassion or any other foolish things like that... I think with intellectual facts and reasonings... this girl... Xandir thought to himself.

"The only reason I'm here is just to further my intellectual abilities... I only have a thirst for knowledge... I don't really care about what happens to anyone on this planet, in this city, in this pub, even at this table..." Xandir explained to the girl "I'm just doing this for myself and only myself..."

duppo-lover
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-04-2008, 11:04 PM

"No I don't think that at all- at least not for most of you. If you're in this for intellectual and selfish purposes then what is the point in joining these two? Wouldn't you fair better by your self where you can get more experience first hand and not have to think about others getting in the way? It just seems to be the more logical answer."

Reih turned her attention to the waitress for a moment. "I think they're fine." She waited for her to disappear before continuing.

"I get the feeling most of you haven't thought through this thoroughly." She leaned forward making her chair creak. "Which means there's a chance you'll survive... Okay.... I'm in."

Blacksheep poet
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-04-2008, 11:28 PM

"Why join these two?" Xandir restated. "Well, to put it simply is because... in this... I'm still using the training wheels.... also known as D and Kimira... No offense to either of them, of course" Xandir then took a sip of his beer (yes... he has alcohol) before he continued. "As soon as I learn everything that I need to know I'll probably leave but then again, I might stay with them... I might need them for their certain strengths and weakness' can always be a tool for myself..."

duppo-lover
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-04-2008, 11:59 PM

She nodded with understanding. "So that's your intentions. To use them for your own benefits." She gave a small shrugged, "Whatever floats your boat, I guess. Just a point for thought. In my experience relying on others can often times end messily so be sure to have a back up plan for when or if that should happen." The waitress set her drink on the table quickly before leaving. Apparently she felt slightly offended by her failed attempts at appealing to the men. Rieh rest her chin on her hand as she took a quick sip of the beer.

"No one's answered my question about what you're doing after this."