Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 01-04-2015, 09:39 AM

Who needs a jar when you can have a FLASK?!
Let's make every day a party.
Eat, drink, and be merry!!!

Last edited by Rochiel Silverfire; 01-04-2015 at 09:42 AM..

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 01-04-2015, 09:40 AM

Let's see if having a prompt makes me more likely to post =^^=;;

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 01-04-2015, 09:51 AM

First Meal of 2015

There's a difference between my first meal of 2015 and the first thing I ate in 2015...Let's see...
The first thing I ate was some pasta salad and sparkling apple-grape cider at my friend's "Christmas on New Year's" party. I stayed there chatting and hanging out until close to 4am. It was pretty awesome and I got a lovely wooden box full of locally brewed grog and vodka in the gift exchange. After that, my girlfriend and I went back to her place and hung out for another few hours before heading to bed.
The first real meal happened at her place after we woke up. She'd invited some friends over to sing pirate shanties, drink root beer (mixed with grog), and have sweet potatoes with pine nuts, a cream sauce, parsley, and a Middle Eastern spice that I don't remember the name of. It was quite delicious and a damn good time!

---------- Post added 01-04-2015 at 01:59 AM ----------

My Resolutions

1. Do more art; do art of some sort every day.
  2. Read at least a dozen books this year; one each month.
  3. Find a job I enjoy.
  4. Finish my resume.
  5. Move into a place of my own.
  6. Do laundry once a week.
  7. Change my sheets once a month.
  8. Continue to become a good communicator.
  9. Spend plenty of time with the people I love.

Last edited by Rochiel Silverfire; 01-04-2015 at 10:17 AM..

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 01-04-2015, 10:05 AM

"A" is for...

• Anteater
  • Aardvark
  • Algeria
  • Argentina
  • Almond Joy
  • Apricot
  • Asparagus
  • All the single ladies...
  • A spoonful of sugar...
  • All around the mulberry bush...
  • A man should be judged by the content of his character.
  • Animals have much to teach us.
  • Around the World in 80 Days
  • Another brick in the wall.
  • A penny saved is a penny earned.
  • A stitch in time saves nine.
  • A good pasta recipe always contains garlic.
  • Amaretto syrup goes great in hot chocolate.
  • Another day, another dollar.
  • Another entry complete.

Last edited by Rochiel Silverfire; 01-04-2015 at 10:16 AM..

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 01-04-2015, 10:15 AM

In My Bag

In my bag you'll find my wallet; my notebook in which I doodle and write whatever's on my mind. It also gives me something to do when I'm waiting someplace or need to keep my hands busy while I concentrate; a highlighter; a B2P pen (they're my favorite kind!); a snack bar; my albuterol inhaler; a card game called "Pairs"; a few sharpened pencils; My Little Pony: FIM dog tags; lipgloss; various kinds of makeup; a pocket-sized hairbrush; and various other odds and ends.

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 01-09-2015, 08:29 AM

Earliest Memory

My earliest memory is of my Gramma Rose's birthday when I was about 2 years old. I remember sitting in her lap as she blew out the candles and crawling around under the table and looking at people's feet. A more complete first memory would be when I was in "Homeschool Preschool" at the age of 3 (or so) and Mum was giving me alphabet letters to trace and stencil.

---------- Post added 01-09-2015 at 12:32 AM ----------

What Brought Me to Mene

I really enjoy avatar sites and was on Gaia before coming to Menewsha, but I didn't like that you had to pay real money for the best items and had no option to buy them from other users with in-game currency. So I came to Mene and discovered that not only was the art gorgeous, but the community is so sweet and welcoming, and the events are so much fun. I really love it here.

---------- Post added 01-09-2015 at 12:36 AM ----------

Random Fact About Me

I do energy work for healing and protection, allowing me to heal psychic wounds and banish evil spirits. I also do Tarot readings and guided meditations. I've been told my voice is very soothing and it's very easy for me to hypnotize people who are willing (not actively fighting against me).

---------- Post added 01-09-2015 at 12:44 AM ----------

My Best Friend

I have two; one male and one gender-fluid female. I am in romantic relationships with both of them, but we are definitely best friends first. They are both so supportive of me and I am able to support them in return. We talk about all sorts of things, from philosophy to cooking, to LARPing (which is how I met both of them). Matt lives about 500 miles away, so I only get to see him a few times a year but I talk to him nearly every day. Lisa/Leo only lives 45 minutes away, so we get to see each other much more often -- once a week if we're lucky. I love them both dearly =-^^-=

---------- Post added 01-09-2015 at 12:46 AM ----------

What I'm Wearing

My current outfit is very very boring. I'm wearing a white camisole, black danskin pants, red and green socks covered in penguins wearing scarves, and a gray cardigan with black paisleys and silver studs. Also, my panties have music notes on them!

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 01-12-2015, 05:02 AM

Favorite Song

Currently, my favorite song is "Black Fox" by Heather Dale. I find the musical style incredibly charming and the idea of a fox hunting party having the tables completely turned on them. I'm hoping to learn the chords so I can play this one myself someday =^^=

---------- Post added 01-11-2015 at 09:24 PM ----------

I Never Leave Home Without

It would be boring and cliched to say my cell phone, my purse, or my keys...so the most interesting things I never leave home without would have to be my notebook/sketchbook, so I can have something to fidget with at all times and so I won't forget any god ideas I might get whilst I'm out and about; my blue lipstick, in case I have an opportunity to RP my mermaid character; and I usually carry a book around with me as well.