EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 01-02-2015, 06:27 PM

I'll post my 2015 memories here as I get them, lol. please feel free to follow along, but I would very much appreciate it if you don't post here, so I can easily look through it at the end of the year. If you want to comment or ask me something about something on here, please PM or comment on my profile. Thank you!

A new year, a new memory jar! This year I'm going try to be better about adding in memories. Last year I didn't even get over a page. Let's see if I can do better. :)

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 01-02-2015, 06:51 PM

For my first memory, I want to carry over a bit from last year (which didn't make it in to my 2014 memory jar) in to this year!

My Christmas was amazing! I was very happy that I able to get presents for both my parents and Gwena! In the past I had only been able to surprise Gwena, because I had to go through my parents to help get her gift. But with a little saving, I was able to do it all on my own this year.
I got my dad a flashlight, it has two different ways to light up, a hook for hanging, and a magnet. I was a little worried he wouldn't like it much, he's so hard to buy for, but he loved it! He said it was one of the brightest flashlights he has!
For Gwena, I got the whole series of the Legend of Zelda tv show that had been made back in 1989. She seemed happy with it.
And for my mom, I got her a dala horse treasure box (because of our Swedish heritage on her side). She thought it was amazing! We were both surprised, because we found a mini dala horse inside the box when she opened it, which didn't even know was in there when I bought it!

Gwena gave me the the most absolute, pleasant shock of my life when I opened her two gifts to me. My amazing sister gave me a 3DS and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire! I had no clue she had gotten it for me, and according to my parents had saved her paychecks for 6 weeks to get it for me! It's one of the best gifts I have ever gotten in my life!

We had a yummy roast dinner, since the oven decided to work this time! We watched A Christmas Story all day long, and I played Pokemon. :)

New years eve we watched the ball drop, and drank some sparkling grape juice. ^_^ Happy 2015 everyone!

Last edited by EirianHikari; 01-02-2015 at 06:58 PM..

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 01-16-2015, 12:49 AM

Finely got Eevee plus all the Eeveelutions in Alpha Sapphire, so happy! Gwena has Omega Ruby now so we get to play together now, also going to be taking part in my first online competition with a Pokemon game!

We got our internet speed doubled Monday, and are actually saving money on the bill yet to boot.

I've been playing around with dress up games playing around with different combos and having fun, and really loving my current unicorn avatar here on Mene!

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 01-20-2015, 05:39 PM

I'm so happy, the other day on PWI, I finely caught a pet I've been trying to get for over a year now! I'm also slowly getting my Cleric back to 100 after reawakening.

Gwena has sucked me into this Korean game show she's been watching for about a year now, I'm so obsessed with it right now!

And only a few days till my first online Pokemon competition, I'm so excited!

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 02-15-2015, 01:27 AM

Well, it's Valentine's Day. I'm having fun with the event, and having a great day so far. Uploaded a new pose I made for DivaChix, and really loving how it turned out. My mom got me a box of candy and a bag of Sixlets (a favorite of mine!), and Gwena got me a bag of Sixlets too! Along with a milk chocolate rose, and a fabric pink leopard printed rose. :) She also got some chocolate covered strawberries for mom and I to share.