Maxi Crossfeild
Also known as Kazuke X3
Send a message via AIM to Maxi Crossfeild Send a message via MSN to Maxi Crossfeild Send a message via Yahoo to Maxi Crossfeild

Old 03-30-2009, 10:11 PM

Okay so I'm writing a fanfiction combining my own character (and her twin) with Ouran High School Host Club, School Rumble, Lovely Complex, Punch!, and Persona 3. I've got the plot already figured out and all that, but what I'm having issues with is the Persona 3 part.
It's not so much the actual story of Persona 3 thats proving the issue, but the actual persona part. I'm just going to sum things up, but if you want more details to the game click here. Persona's are, I guess, like "gaurdians" that can be summoned with an evoker. Each persona has different abilitys: fire, ice, wind, lightning, light, dark, and physical attacks or abilitys to heal. The ones I'm using are fire, water/ice, wind, healing abilitys, lightning, physical attacks, and I'm adding earth. Some of the persona's are based off the seven archangels, others are based off of characters in myths.
I need seven whatevers to base the persona's off of.
Can anyone help me?

fiarra
seeking proof on the roof
Send a message via AIM to fiarra Send a message via MSN to fiarra

Old 03-31-2009, 02:53 AM

I would say that regardless of what you end up choosing, you should consider the personality of the character you are assigning that persona to. I've always kinda seen the appearance of the persona to relate in some way back to the person who summons them.

xlightwingx
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-01-2009, 08:34 PM

Seven sins? Seven virtues? /crapped up from the top of my head

Seven sages of india... Seven lucky gods of japan... lulz.

I hope I understood what you asked and am not just sprouting random nonsense xD

Maxi Crossfeild
Also known as Kazuke X3
Send a message via AIM to Maxi Crossfeild Send a message via MSN to Maxi Crossfeild Send a message via Yahoo to Maxi Crossfeild

Old 04-02-2009, 06:56 AM

hmmm the seven lucky gods give me an idea lol
Thanks