Notsilveraura
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-27-2007, 11:57 PM

Alice looks down at her red-stained hands.
Oh god, she thinks to herself with a horrified look on her face, what have I done?
She slowly walks into the bathroom, and washes her hands in the sink. But no matter how hard she tries, or how much soap she uses, her hands are stained red, forever. Like the imprint the guilt has left on her heart. Alice looks up at her reflection in the mirror. Her raven black hair is out of its usual neat bun, and now strands of messy hair hang in her face. Her piercing emerald eyes are filled with worry and regret as they dart across the room.
Alice reaches down into the apron she is wearing, also stained red, and pulls out a pair of black gloves.
These will do for now... No one will notice; no one will suspect a thing!
She makes her way to the kitchen, where she picks up the messy butcher knife and washes it with disgust until it looks brand new. She then gets out a mop and removes the scarlet pool from the white tile. What she can’t get out, she covers with a mat she found by the sink. After this is done, she cleans the rest of the kitchen, like the red splatter on the walls, cabinets, and refrigerator door, and what was left of the cause of the splatter.
Alice looks around the room with a paranoid look on her face, and guilt in her eyes.
“No one will notice,” she tells herself out loud, “No one will suspect a thing!”
She then looks down at her stained clothes, and her eyebrow twitches slightly.
It’s on my clothes! Oh god, what am I going to do?!
She runs into the closet and searches until she finds a plain white shirt like the one she is wearing under the apron. She also finds a short black skirt identical to hers. Alice quickly changes into this outfit, and when she is done, she rushes back to the kitchen. Her paranoid eyes search the kitchen for a pair of scissors, and she darts for them when they are spotted. Quickly, she cuts up the stained shirt and skirt; the outfit stained with red guilt.
What now, what now?
She runs into the backyard, and digs a small hole. Pulling out a lighter from her back pocket, she nervously sets the cut up clothing on fire. She gazes at the flames as they start to calm her down. Unfortunately, the flames don’t last, and the clothing is turned to ash.
Alice covers the remaining fragments of cloth with more dirt, and then the grass she pulled up. Rushing back into the house, she stares once more at the kitchen, reliving the scene that would haunt her memory forever.
Tears start to fall down Alice’s pale cheeks as she drops to the ground and rocks back and forth, “Oh no... No, no, no.... What am I going to do if someone finds out? Will they find out? How could they not?! It will be so obvious tomorrow at school...”
Alice slams her fists against the floor and lets out a loud moan.
“What am I going to do?!” she screams as she flings her head back and stares at the ceiling with wide, wide, eyes, “What have I done?!”
She drops back onto the floor and rocks herself as she thinks about the consequences. Then she sees a spot she missed. She reaches her shaking finger out and wipes up the small red pool. She slowly raises her finger to her mouth, and hesitating, licks it. She winces, and another tear rolls down her cheek.
“Oh god,” she whispers to herself, “This raspberry pie tastes so...so vile... I’m going to fail Culinary!!”

Imp
+500 cool points
Send a message via AIM to Imp Send a message via MSN to Imp

Old 05-28-2007, 12:01 AM

hehehe xD
I love that story <333
it makes me giggle...
I've read it so much I read the last scentancce and knew what story it was xD
I read too much of your writings xP

Notsilveraura
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-28-2007, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imp

hehehe xD
I love that story <333
it makes me giggle...
I've read it so much I read the last scentancce and knew what story it was xD
I read too much of your writings xP
Lol, I know... *shifts eyes* You should vote on the poll thingy! @.@ Pretty poll...

Imp
+500 cool points
Send a message via AIM to Imp Send a message via MSN to Imp

Old 05-28-2007, 12:13 AM

-rolls eyes but votes anywho- xP