hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 02-22-2018, 01:32 PM

Hoshi Matsuda has just moved back to Karakura town. Her dad's a Engineer who has been put in charge of a major building project . Hoshi's excited that they've moved back to Karakura town. What suprises are in for Hoshi now that she's back?

Name: Hoshi Matsuda
Bio: Hoshi was born in Karakura town. She left after her mom died and her dad got a job in Tokyo. Since he's here on a major project, she's been enrolled in the high school. She's wonders about her old friend Ichigo sometimes for some reason. Hoshi can also see ghosts but hasn't told anyone. She doesn't want to be seen as crazy.

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/...ill/452895.jpg
Hoshi was happy to be back in Karakura town after being away for six years. Her dad had moved them to Tokyo after her mom had died in an earthquake and it had been a hard six years without her mom but she knew her dad did the best she could to raise her. Hoshi was watching the movers take the last of their things inside thier new home and had a feeling that she better go get her books for school on Monday.
"Dad can I head to my meeting at the school?" She asked hoping he would since she wanted to see if any of her old friends were still in town.

" I don't see why not. " Tetsu Matsuda said and knew Hoshi would be fine. Though he still was nervous that those he was hiding from were still looking for him and that they could harm his daughter. He knew she had a gift,which was the same that her mother had and feared that Hoshi would be taken from him as well.

Hoshi said goodbye and had the papers that school needed. She adjusted her glasses and sighed hoping that no students were still there. Hoshi was still getting use to wearing glasses and was very self conscious of having to wear them.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-23-2018, 05:27 AM

Ichigo was cleaning up for the day with the help of his friend, Rukia, while Tatsuki had finished up with her judo club meeting for the day. The three of them were just about to head home when they all saw a new girl coming towards the school. Without the glasses, both Tatsuki and Ichigo thought that she was their old friend Hoshi.

"Star-chan?" he asked, going off a guess.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-24-2018, 03:50 PM

“ Straw-chan? Is it you?” Hoshi asked and gave a smile. It was good to see Ichigo again after so long and did feel bad she hadn’t had the nerve to write him. “ It’s good to see you again. Don’t mind the glasses. I know they make me look odd. “ Hoshi said and wondered who Ichigo was with. She also wondered if Tatsuki was still around.

Tetsu paid the movers and then left the house. He needed to get some things from the store and was nervous about being back. It was a risky move since he had left in a hurry with Hoshi and the only people he had told had been Urahara and his mother in law Fumi. He looked around and kept hoping he wouldn’t meet up with anyone until he was ready.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-25-2018, 04:42 AM

"Straw-chan?" Rukia asked, raising an eyebrow but clearly amused. She was definitely going to have to remember that particular one. Seeing him scowl at her only caused her amusement to grow.

"Don't you start, Chibi," Ichigo replied before looking at Hoshi. "And yeah, it's me Hoshi, long time no see...especially when you didn't write," he replied after nodding to what she said about the glasses. "Oh, before I forget...Rukia, this is Hoshi. She moved when I was...5, 6 maybe? Not entirely sure. Hoshi, Rukia. You can also call her 'Chibi' if you want" he added while moving his foot away from her as she tried stomping on it.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-25-2018, 03:07 PM

“ Sorry about not writing I was nervous about writing you and Tatsu but I never got the courage to write. “ Hoshi said and felt bad. She shuddered a bit and felt cold like she sometimes did around ghosts. “ Nice to meet you Rukia-San. Hoping I’m going to be in your class. Won’t know till I turn in my papers. “ She said hoping Tatsuki was still here. It was nice to be home, but she couldn’t let her old friends find out she could she ghosts and those monsters that roamed the streets here.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-25-2018, 09:46 PM

"It would be nice if you could be in our class, Star-chan. Also Tatsuki-chan should be around somewhere. She's leader of the Judo Club," Ichigo replied. "And apology accepted, though you'll probably have to apologize to the Dragon as well," he added with a light smirk on his face.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-26-2018, 01:24 PM

“ She’s the leader of the club? That’s great. “ Hoshi said with a smile and hoped Tatsuki would forgive her. “ I better get going. Do you have the same phone number? I can give you my cell phone number so we can catch up before school tomorrow. “ Hoshi said and was ready to start again back in a town where she felt a little bit more like herself. Though being able to see spirits did make her feel less normal.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-27-2018, 03:04 AM

(out of curiosity, will we be starting the MCU RP?)

"Yeah, I have the same phone number and I'd like to catch up tomorrow either before or after school," Ichigo replied, hoping that they exactly do that

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-27-2018, 04:22 PM

( thought we did? I did reply. I can add more if you would like)
“ How about after? Dad won’t be home and he’s very stressed and tense being back here. “ Hoshi said and was concerned about her dad and wondered why he had been more stressed lately.

Tetsu returned home from the market and was relived that he hadn’t seen anyone. Though he had noticed a black cat sort of following him and sighed. If it was who he thought it was he would talk. Besides he knew Kisuke would have sent someone to welcome him.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-28-2018, 04:57 AM

(I'll double check then. Sorry)

"After school sounds like a good idea. I don't have any work tomorrow so it should be good. Did you want me to tell Tatsuki as well?" Ichigo asked.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 03-02-2018, 03:06 PM

“That would be great. I better get going. See you both tomorrow! “ Hoshi said and waved goodbye. She wanted to talk longer but she was feeling colder and had a feeling one of those creatures was around.” I hope this goes well. “ Hoshi thought to herself.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 03-03-2018, 03:04 AM

"Ichigo..." Rukia warned, knowing that he could sense the Hollow as well.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 03-03-2018, 02:56 PM

Hoshi hurried to the school and avoided bumping into the students that were leaving. She didn’t want others to dislike her but sometimes her nervousness around monsters made her seem strange. Hoshi turned in her paperwork and got her class schedule. She didn’t have any clubs assigned and was happy to know that she could choose. The principal showed her around and gave Hoshi her books and uniforms. Now all she needed to do was get home before the monster got here.

Hoshi had enjoyed dinner with her dad and after a few hours went to bed. She couldn’t relax and hoped that somehow she was still safe in her new room.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 03-04-2018, 02:17 AM

Tatsuki had finished her club meeting for the day and saw Ichigo talking to someone before heading away from Ichigo and Rukia/"Wonder who that was... she thought to herself before heading towards the duo.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 03-11-2018, 02:26 PM

( sorry about poofing have plus now. Also have Rachet and Clank. Time skip to next day? )

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 03-12-2018, 12:23 AM

(sure. And I already had it but its a good game all the same)

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 03-13-2018, 02:47 PM

( I’m thinking about Bloodborne but it seems like a difficult game. )

Hoshi woke up the next morning feeling strange about the dream she had. She often had dreams about things that happened and wondered why that was. “I hope Ichigo and Tatsuki don’t find out about me being weird. “ Hoshi thought as she got ready for school. It was strange starting over again but nice to be back home. Though she wished her grandma Fumi was still alive. Hoshi sighed and hoped her first day at a new school worked out.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 03-14-2018, 02:54 AM

(I'm not going to bother with it)

Ichigo yawned as he woke up, stretching before getting ready for the day. He would have to remember to talk to Tatsuki about Hoshi coming back; he had forgotten last night due to homework, chores and shinigami duties.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 03-17-2018, 12:46 PM

Hoshi had got dressed and went down the stairwell to the kitchen. She knew her dad was already at work and was used to it. She made her lunch and ate some breakfast and thought about how the day might go. All she wanted was others to think she was normal like them and not someone who could see spirits. Leaving the house ,Hoshi saw a black cat and smiled. She had always wanted a cat but her dad seemed to not like them. Hoshi double checked her book bag making sure she had everything. “ Hope to see you later Neko-Chan. I’ll give you some milk when I get home. “ She said to the cat.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 03-18-2018, 11:06 PM

Yoruichi smiled lightly as she heard the comment from Mr. Matsuda's daughter. While she knew that the child could see spirits, she wondered why her father hadn't told her about that particular gift just yet. It would be necessary to train it if she wanted to defend herself in the future from the creatures that would most likely target her because of it