happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-16-2013, 12:50 AM

Sitting on the seat silently as Alex watched the headmaster and headmistress stand in front of all the new students just like himself. He kept both of his arms crossed and listened as to how all the male students were going to be assigned a single female student to take care of as though they were guards to the female. For a moment, Alex raised a single eyebrow as he thought of what the headmaster and headmistress meant by that. If Alex was going to be assigned a female student as though he was going to guard her, this was going to be quite too easy for him since he was a guard for the royal family back at his own homeland. Watching as how headmaster and mistress talked about bowing and the curtsy to introduce the male and female students to each other. He awaited for his name to be called as he closed both of his eyes before looking downward.
Immediately not too long right after as Alex's name was called forward, he stood up to his feet with both of his eyes reopening. Turning to look at the girl who stood up, he placed a single hand over his heart and bowed to the female. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Yukina Utada." He stated before picking up his katanas and making his way over to stand beside the headmaster, awaiting to be instructed to follow and move to his dorm room.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-16-2013, 02:17 AM

Yukina looked to Alex Shyly. She smiled."yes ,pleasure to meet you as well",she said nervously before standing beside the headmistress. She hopped that sounded right. She was so nervous about everything. She didn't feel like princess material at all. Looking at the other girls she felt more nervous that she would end up looking stupid or something. 'M-maybe i should have declined ... there is noway I'll be able to fit in here', she thought to herself,looking down.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-17-2013, 08:02 AM

Ivanya and Alek listened as the names of the other people were called. Ivanya was a nervous wreck as she listened out for her name and who she would be paired with, Alek turned his eyes towards his sister. 'Some things never change.' He thought with a smile. A faint gasp left Ivanya's lips as he heard her name being called, she slowly stood up and walked towards Caden gulping, she then grabbed the hems of her long floor length black coat and gave him a curtsy. "Pr-Privet." She said shyly looking up at Caden with shy bright blue eyes.

Alek chuckled until he heard his name called. She slowly stood up and looked around for the princess he was to watch. Spotting her, Alek walked to her and smiled gratefully. "Privet, pleased to meet such a lovely princess. Sir Alek Braginski, at your service." He said bowing for a moment then stood up straight looking at Cassandra with bright blue eyes.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2013, 03:53 AM

Gemini stood and greeted the boy she was paired with.Trying to curtsy was clearly difficult for her,as she ended up tripping."Damnaigh!" She cursed in Gaelic.Sorry,um,pleased to meet ye-I mean,you,Hero." She stammered,struggling to correct her accent and farmer's dialect.She wasn't pleased with the idea of wearing a dress,but if that's what princesses had to do,she supposed she'd get used to it.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-19-2013, 05:27 AM

Hero gave her a smile."the pleasures mine, i hope you didn't hurt youreself ", he said calmly, grinning at her softly. " I look forward to getting to know you", he said and stood still , looking forward again.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2013, 03:46 PM

Caden bowed awkwardly, "um hello, I um I am not very adept at um.... court manners, as you can see" he smiled, "what can i say, you can take the boy out of peasant country but you can't take the peasant out of the boy"

Cassandra managed to curtsy, "uh thanks, I am Cassandra Night, I guess you heard the headmistress say that already though"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-20-2013, 03:27 AM

Gemini nodded."Right.Me too.Oh,you should know that I've got a wolf.Hunter,say hello." She said.Hunter moved in front of the boy and tilted his head inquisitively,giving a cautious sniff.He then raised his front paw,as if to shake.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-20-2013, 05:15 AM

Hero blinked but smiled , gently takeing his paw toshakeit , he grinned."hello",he said calmly.Then looked back to Gemini. "Hunter seems friendly",he said in a happy tone.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-20-2013, 05:33 AM

Gemini gave a smirk."He's quite friendly,if he decides to trust you.But make no mistakes,Hunter is just as wild as any wolf,and not to be trifled with.If he thinks someone's dangerous,he'll go after them right quick.Tá sé scanrúil." She said.Hunter raised his head proudly.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-20-2013, 07:01 PM

"Alright boys shoo off you go its time for girl talk." Rena smiled and ushered the boys out and locked the door after them "Alright girls know that we're alone I get get down to buisness." she smirked

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-20-2013, 07:13 PM

Keeping silent with his arms behind his back and his swords sheathed on both his sides as well as his back. Alex awaited beside the headmaster til it was finally time to leave the room and go to their assigned rooms. From what he was told out loud, the female princess he was going to have to protect was Yukina, even if he may not had shown it physically, Alex swore to himself that he wouldn't fail the same way he had done so when the prince of his kingdom had died. Alex had been brought to this school to learn how to become a prince, but if it had meant to protect someone first then become what he was told to be. So be it. Only taking a single glance over toward Yukina, it was more then easy enough to realize that she was shy and was slightly uncomfortable with all of this. Within a matter of minutes hearing as the headmistress had told all the males to leave the room, Alex hadn't wasted any time as he exited the room with the other males. Taking a look toward the other males that went with him, Alex only took his attention onto the headmaster. "So, where do we go now?..our dorms?" He asked out of the blue without so much as waiting for anyone to speak up first.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-20-2013, 07:27 PM

Hero nodded. "Understood", he looked to the headmistress and nodded."have a good day Gemini",he said and headed off with the other boys looking around. Knowing that he was going to like it here more and more. Hearing Alex he looked to the head master.

Yukina watched Alex go,giving him a small smile then looked to the head mistress. Wondering what they were going to be talking about.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-21-2013, 05:02 AM

Alek smiled softly and chuckled, "I did but it is more formal when a guard introduces himself to a lovely young woman like yourself." He said in a Russian accent. Alek turned his head and looked at the Headmistress as she she, "Fair thee well Miss Cassandra." He said bowing against and turned around and followed the Headmaster and waved to his little sister before disappearing behind the door.

Ivanya giggled softly and nodded, "I-I-I s-see d-da." She said softly with a gentle smile on her face. The bikini top she wore tighten and loosen slightly as she breathed. A gentle gasp as she turned her hooded head to the Headmistress then looked at Caden, "S-See you a-around." Ivanya stuttered as she curtsied again and waved to him, she then waved to her brother as she looked at the HeadMistress Rena, "Wh-What a-are you t-talking a-about?" She blinked confused.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-22-2013, 01:00 AM

"I'm going to tell you a secret that no one outside of the girls who have been here know not even the boys know. I will be teaching you to fight not anything magor like the boys because it needs to be a secret but queens are bound to be attacked you must learn how to fight, kill someone or if push come to kill yourself." Rena smiled "You thought this would be aout sitting around and looking pretty its not its far more complicated. You need to knwo how to prepare a dinner, who can sit next to who, who really shouldn't sit next to who, how to run a kingdom should you husband be away, how to raise a child to be the next king or queen. You need to know what to wear and when also the best weapon to hid. You will learn to make potions of all kinds, learn how to treat some ingeries. Being a princess is hard work and if you don't put everything you got into it you could wind up dead you're kingdom in shabbels, you're future children slaves especially girls or worse dead." Rena sat down in a chair "To be honest princes and kings have it easy they have just as much to learn but its the finer details that make a kingdom run." she sat forward "Now is you're chance to leave nothing will be held agaisnt you if you just walk out."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-22-2013, 01:21 AM

Yukina looked to Rena nervously as she spoke. She glanced at the door a moment but decided against it. She had something to prove to herself. She didn't want to be that shy girl, that stood bye and watched, who at times , was scared of her own shadow. Just from a glance, Alex looked strong and brave. She wanted to be able to a worthy princess for him Taking a deep breath she stayed put. Being ready to do whatever it took.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 01:43 AM

Sicilia listened. She stood there when rena finished speaking. She would not run away either. She was prepared. She knew this wouldn't be easy. She would gladly learn how to protect herself in case Thomas was not around and for when she ran her own kingdom. She looked to see if anyone else would leave.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-22-2013, 03:10 AM

(So wait, do we wait for finx to post for headmaster before the guys can go anywhere? or can we just walk away to a dorm or something? o.o)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-22-2013, 03:29 AM

Gemini visibly perked up at the idea of being taught to fight."So,you're saying that we have alot of work to do.Well,I'm up for it.The serving dinner and bearing children parts are a bit off-putting,but if I get to learn even a little combat,I'm game." She said.Hunter sat at her side,ever watchful."Mar sin,so,when do we start?" She asked,always ready for a challenge.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-22-2013, 06:36 AM

Ivanya stayed silent as her hood remained on her head. Her eyes looked towards the ground as a faint sigh escaped her lips, combat was her second strongest suit but the rest were a little difficult since she was too nervous to make friends. She nodded in response and kept her eyes low.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-22-2013, 03:44 PM

Cassandra smiled, excited at the idea of learning to fight, it wasn't that she enjoyed the thought of hurting people, but she was always the one who got in fights at home, mostly to defend herself or her brother.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-22-2013, 06:07 PM

Rena laughed "You can start tommorow with gown fittings then we can have some fun." she stood "Come I shall lead you to you're dorm which I shall do every day both to and from don't want those boys getting any ideas."

Chris lead the boys to the dorm "This is you're dorm you are not to go anywhere near the girls dorm without direct instruction." he gestured to the girls dorm which sat a few feet away. "Each morning you shall start with training because prince or knight you need to be fit. You're class's will be the same for the most part because most knights that go threw are school have become princes I don't know why it just happens." he lead the way in. "The bottom floor containes the study area a snack area a small kitchen and a workout room." he nodded to the stairs. "The second floor houses you're rooms, bathrooms and a nurses office just in case. The top floor is my rooms and my office which you can enter any time I am there which is whenever you are in the building." he sighed "For breakfast you will eat in the small dinning area in the building but lunch shall be in the hall which myself or another teacher shall lead you too. You shall eat there for lunch and dinner learning the fine art of eating something a person has already tried for you." he glanced at them "Any questions?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-22-2013, 06:20 PM

Awaiting for the headmaster to lead the way or instruct the males for anything, Alex simply watched as the rest of the males in the other room had came into the same room as which they all were in. Small mumbles were easily heard in the separate room where the girls had their conversation with the headmistress, what exactly was said was completely impossible to understand. Either way, Alex ignored any form of even bothering to listen in on what was told to the girls but rather began to follow the headmaster as he lead them all to the dorms section. Listening as to where everything was within the building, Alex only gave a final nod in understanding where everything was going to be set and what was to be done each morning. For the most part, the routine that was given to them sounded almost just like the regular routine that any ordinary knight in his past kingdom had to deal with. When asked if there were any questions, Alex took a glance around the area they stood for a moment before returning his gaze onto the headmaster. "So, do we have to go to our rooms now?..or are we allowed to go where we wish for the moment?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-23-2013, 01:29 AM

"You may go anywhere in the building for know the school yard is dangerous at night." Chris smiled at left it at that.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-23-2013, 02:14 AM

Gemini frowned at the bit about gown fittings,but shrugged it off.The Headmistress told them she would lead them to their dorm,and she stood,ready to get moved in.Hunter stood with her,not about to leave her side.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-23-2013, 04:54 AM

Alex blinked. What could make the school yard's so dangerous at night? Shaking it off, he quickly found his room, set his mag on his bed and then began to explore, making sure to steer clear of the girls dorm. He went down to the study, and smiled. "if only school was like this all my life.... I would have payed more attention to studying",he said with a laugh.

Yukina followed the headmistress to the girls dorms. Smiling a little at her comment about the boys. She looked around as they walked, grinning happily. This place was beautiful. Then she let out a sqweek as she tripped over her own two feet and fell flat on her face. She sat up sighing. If she couldn't walk in normal shoes , how did she stand a chance in heals?

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 02-23-2013 at 04:59 AM..