View Poll Results: Is this support group actually a good idea?
Yes! I will join! 12 42.86%
No, it won't work. 0 0%
Yes, and I will be on the sidelines to cheer, etc. 16 57.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Bookbreath
Josette Shakespeare
Send a message via MSN to Bookbreath Send a message via Yahoo to Bookbreath

Old 08-07-2009, 12:53 AM

Wow ya'll write a lot. Haha. Not a bad thing. Bouncing things off each other is a good thing.
@Nolori Thanks for your help on my story. But I have a few questions for ya, if you would like to help me.

If any of ya'll would like to help me. Please do

Nolori
Everyone's Favorite Imaginary Fr...

Old 08-07-2009, 12:59 AM

@Bookbreath: Oh I'd love to! Are you going to post them here or on your thread? (Just so I know which to check.)

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven
Send a message via Yahoo to Ziv Xanthus

Old 08-07-2009, 01:22 AM

@Nolori:
Thanks for the advice! I will most likely do that from now on :)

That's true. I need one that draws like, gothic'ish and dark, gloomy 'ish

Here's a short synopsis:

There's this girl, her name is Tsuki, and she's just a normal teenager with minor issues in her life (issues within school). Her family (her, a brother, a sister and her parents) go out to a park every June 1st to celebrate the anniversary of her parents. On this June 1st, something happens that causes her, Tsuki, to have a seizure, awakening something deep within her. When she snaps back to reality, she awakes seeing police surrounding her, two body bags with her father and mother in them, her sister sitting alone under a tree, frozen from fear, and her brother laying unconsious on the ground. Everyone put the blame on her, but the police couldn't convict her and she was set free. Weeks after the incident, her brother was still in the hospital, but recovering from the incident. Her sister was sent away to live with her aunt while Tsuki and Karo, her brother, stayed where they were, living off what the parents left behind. On the first day that Tsuki returned to the school, she had another seizure, collapsing on the floor as the demon deep inside her awakened again. As she was unconsious, she was back in her memory, remembering somethign that happened when she was 6 years old, something that happened to her and her brother. When she awoke from this and regained consioucness, the stench of blood rose to her nose, bodies of her school mates laying in the class, in the hallway, and on the school grounds. She lets out a scream, high pitched, as she see's her crush, KT (second main character), laying on the ground. The only other survivors beside her was the nurse, the math teacher, and her crush, who was just uncouncious.

So basically, she finds out that it is not her who is killing everyone, the real person was her brother, but after her and her brother fight eachother, she figures that it wasn't all him, but that her mother, who made an illusion having everyone think that she died when it was actually her youngest daughter, made Karo do all the killing. The reason, I'm still figuring all that out, but both Karo and Tsuki have pendants that together opens a portal to heaven and hell.

(Okay, sorry if I mispelled unconsoius, I know I spelled it like three different ways in ther haha.)

Nolori

Old 08-07-2009, 01:44 AM

This doesn't have anything to do with the plot you posted, but for whatever reason it was the first thing that popped into my head:
Since they appear to all have Japanese names (or some other kind of Asian name, I'm terrible at figuring out nationalities) I hope you're going to play with Japan's landscapes and/or (if they aren't actually in Japan) the culture. They have a lot of demons and gods that relate to possession, and I'm positive that you can find demons for all your writing needs!
(If you like the idea, but aren't sure where to start looking, may I recommend: The God Checker? It's really very witty and surprisingly useful!)

That aside, I like the general idea a lot. Especially that it is the little girl in the end and not the brother.
For my suggestions, I'm pretty much going to leave dear ol' mom out of it since you're still figuring it out yourself.

Some things to think about though:
-Why does the little girl go to stay with the aunt and not Karo and Tsuki? (I know it's really useful as a plot-device, but I didn't see anything to back it up story-wise.)
-Why do Karo and Tsuki have pendants and not the little girl? Especially since it's the little girl who's doing it all in the first place.
-How did the little girl get from her aunt's house to the school to do the killing?
-Does the father actually have anything to do with it? Or was he the only innocent one? (Poor guy. D= )
-For all the survivors, personally, I'd make them somehow connected to the little girl personally. It doesn't have to be obvious, in fact it ought not to be, but that way they don't seem random and it lends itself to my next point.
-I think it would be brilliant if you put in little things throughout the story that point to the little girl, but are otherwise overshadowed by what's going on what with all the blood and death. That way it doesn't seem painfully random when it's revealed and makes for an excellent re-read.

Back on the idea of Japanese culture: I have a loose memory of there being a demon woman (there may have been more than one, I can't recall) who ate people or used their life essence or something. Momma might have been her.

If nothing else, The God Checker might give you some ideas for why momma is a homicidal nut-job.
(My first thought, if you're willing to hear ideas on the matter, is that she's perhaps trying to train her daughter for whatever evil-demon thing momma is. When the other two were little, perhaps momma tried on them and it didn't work. For whatever reason. Just an idea.)

(Also, I can't spell it without spell-check either. No worries. =D )

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-07-2009, 02:06 AM

@Nolori:
I'm glad you like the overall concept. Time to answer some of your questions:

Actually, I was thinking that the mother would be that bad person, and that her little sister was the one who was killed, but her mother made an illusion back at the site that made the girl actually look like the mother. Then the mother like shape shifted to become the little girl. I don't know if that would be any better.

Quote:
Some things to think about though:
-Why does the little girl go to stay with the aunt and not Karo and Tsuki? (I know it's really useful as a plot-device, but I didn't see anything to back it up story-wise.)
Well the little girl goes to stay with the aunt because she is too young to stay with Tsukie and Karo. Tsuki is only 16 and Karo is 14. The reason those two get to stay is because they're in a special program at school that needed them there. Later, when it is revealed that the mother disguised as the little girl was the person behind everything, Tsuki learns a huge secret about her aunt.

Quote:
-Why do Karo and Tsuki have pendants and not the little girl? Especially since it's the little girl who's doing it all in the first place.
Well Tsuki got her pendant from her father and Karo got his from his mother. The little girl didn't get one because she wasn't special in anyway like the other two.

Quote:
-How did the little girl get from her aunt's house to the school to do the killing?
Well, it wasn't really the little girl, but the mom. She was just disguised as the little girl. The aunt has a secret behind her that will be explained later in the series. During the killing, the mom was disguised as the nurse and the brother was disguised as the math teacher, since he has shape shifting powers as well. No one, not even the brother, knows that the mother is behind this. He believes it is "God" talking to him.

Quote:
-Does the father actually have anything to do with it? Or was he the only innocent one? (Poor guy. D= )
The father is actually a good guy. In fact, he has an angel's soul while the mother has a demons soul. The father gave a pendant to his daughter because he noticed how good her sould is and that she will become someone worthy to protect heaven. (before he was made human, he was a guard for heaven and such. He was made human so that he could live with the mom, who was a demon, but swore she wanted to do good)

Quote:
-For all the survivors, personally, I'd make them somehow connected to the little girl personally. It doesn't have to be obvious, in fact it ought not to be, but that way they don't seem random and it lends itself to my next point.
Oh they will be. The nurse will have her hints, I just don't know what to do with the Math teacher. I might have him "killed" by someone and all. I'll sort that out soon.

Quote:
-I think it would be brilliant if you put in little things throughout the story that point to the little girl, but are otherwise overshadowed by what's going on what with all the blood and death. That way it doesn't seem painfully random when it's revealed and makes for an excellent re-read.
I will definitely do that! I just gotta make sure they are subtle hints that people will brush aside and say "That's not important." :D

Bookbreath
Josette Shakespeare

Old 08-07-2009, 02:11 AM

Wow I love the chit chat between you guys.

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-07-2009, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookbreath View Post
Wow I love the chit chat between you guys.
Haha, thanks. What do you think of my plot? :)
(Just in case you wanted to jump in <3)

Bookbreath
Josette Shakespeare

Old 08-07-2009, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziv Xanthus View Post
Haha, thanks. What do you think of my plot? :)
(Just in case you wanted to jump in <3)
I think your plot is amazing, and once its fully made I'll buy i million copies hehe. No but really its good. Very kinda out there but great.

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-07-2009, 02:26 AM

Quote:
I think your plot is amazing, and once its fully made I'll buy i million copies hehe. No but really its good. Very kinda out there but great.
Glad you like it! I hope I'll be able to find a artist and get it published and then make it into an anime =]

It is quite out there isn't it? But the best ones are out there. I mean look at Deathnote, I never would have thought of that. Or Bleach. All those zanpakuto's and stuff, crazy! =]

Nolori

Old 08-07-2009, 02:40 AM

@Ziv:
Oh I see! I thought that you meant the mother was simply influencing the girl, not actually using the body.
It's all beginning to come together! =D

A couple more questions then!
-Why isn't the little girl special? She, like her siblings, is still the child of an angel and a demon. How did she fail to get any kind of power at all? Was she born on the wrong side of the sheets or some such? Haha.

-If the father was an angel, his soul (which I assume must have kept some kind of angel-ness) must have been completely obliterated to be dead, yeah? Otherwise, what's keeping him from coming back in a more 'holy' form? Especially since his daughter has that pendant to Heaven.

-If the brother is the more demonic one (I'm assuming he is since he has the Hell pendant) why does he believe it is 'God' talking or why does he listen to God?

-Also, what role do the pendants actually play in the story?

@Bookbreath:
Haha, I love it too.

You know, I'd never thought of that before though; most well-to-do mangas are pretty out-there. Oh manga, you never cease to amaze me.

Last edited by Nolori; 08-07-2009 at 02:43 AM.. Reason: Bookbreath posted and I didn't make any reply! D=

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-07-2009, 03:16 AM

@Nolori:
Yay, glad it helped! :)

Quote:
A couple more questions then!
-Why isn't the little girl special? She, like her siblings, is still the child of an angel and a demon. How did she fail to get any kind of power at all? Was she born on the wrong side of the sheets or some such? Haha.
They did "it" wrong... lol just kidding
I'm still trying to work that out. It may just be that when the incident happened to the girl and boy (when Tsuki was 6 and Karo was 4), something also happened to the parents which may have made them temporarily mortal.

Quote:
-If the father was an angel, his soul (which I assume must have kept some kind of angel-ness) must have been completely obliterated to be dead, yeah? Otherwise, what's keeping him from coming back in a more 'holy' form? Especially since his daughter has that pendant to Heaven.
I haven't really thought of that. Well, for a person to die, his soul will still survive and rise to heaven again. In fact, I may have him become reborn into an animal and act like Tsuki's trainer person that will help her become stronger with her powers and able to control her other self. In fact, I found out how the ending is going to happen! :D Yay, thanks Nolori for that <3

Quote:
-If the brother is the more demonic one (I'm assuming he is since he has the Hell pendant) why does he believe it is 'God' talking or why does he listen to God?
Well, the parents agreed to allow the kids to chose who they would believe more, and the kids decided to follow the good side, in a sense, but they decided what was right and wrong. Although the boy followed the good side and believed in god, his toughts on what was good was twisted. he was also more in touch with his evil side too.

Quote:
-Also, what role do the pendants actually play in the story?
These pendants are keys that open the door to heaven and earth. The mother needs to have Tsuki and Karo to awaken their true powers in order for the pendants to open. Also, Tsuki, Karo, and Kisho were given a mission that would help the pendants to awaken. they had to fight and get the approval of three God-Like beings. The mother wants to open the gates so that she could make her own world, a place that will allow humans, demons, and angels to live together. With the pendants combined, not even God can take down the person that holds it, but a certain weapon could that only Tsuki can gain.

Quote:
@Bookbreath:
Haha, I love it too.

You know, I'd never thought of that before though; most well-to-do mangas are pretty out-there. Oh manga, you never cease to amaze me.
I'm glad you guys like it! <3

Nolori

Old 08-07-2009, 03:28 AM

@Ziv:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziv Xanthus
They did "it" wrong... lol just kidding
I knew it! xD

That would make sense to me though. If the little girl was young enough, she may not even have been around during this event.

About the Angel-Father:
Yay! I'm glad you got it figured out! Isn't that the best feeling, when it all just comes together?

I think I missed something. Who is Kisho? Is that the little girl's name?

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-07-2009, 03:38 AM

@Nolori

Haha, yeah, I should say that though =P It would make for a laugh.
Oh, do you wanna hear a line that I am going to have the main character and her crush say to each other?

Ahh, me too! It's the best feeling in the world...well almost haha. I wish I could tell you how its going to end though, you'd be like "WHAT!" haha, well maybe, idk =P

Oh, Kisho is Tsuki's crush, the one that was alive, but uncounsious at the school. he actually has an power that the father had, but i'm not sure how he got it yet lol. But his inner self is a death person, i forgot what it's called lol. OMG, why can't I remember =[ the person with the scythe that goes to people when they die...oh a reaper :P

Nolori

Old 08-07-2009, 03:59 AM

@Ziv:
Oh! Okay. So there are more people who are the children of angels, demons and/or both? I can't decide if that would be really neat or really, really scary. :o

That actually sounds like an idea to play with!

If there were many more of them, would they all be after the same thing that the MCs are after? It might make for some interesting side-plots.

Bookbreath
Josette Shakespeare

Old 08-07-2009, 04:05 AM

@Nolori
I posted another kinda bad start of a story I found n that note book. If ya wanna read it.

Im up for comments from all ya'll on all my stories if ya wanna look them up.

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-07-2009, 04:07 AM

@Nolori:

Well, i haven't decided if I'm going to add more or not, I know that there's a story behind Kisho. He was on the verge of death when he made a deal with the death reaper.

That is a great idea. I can make like clans that come after them. Just like a few groups, not many though. Heh, maybe just one big one xD

@Bookbreath:

Sure thing. I'll go check it out in a sec. Is it in the reg forums or the sub forums somewhere?

Last edited by Ziv Xanthus; 08-07-2009 at 04:09 AM..

Bookbreath
Josette Shakespeare

Old 08-07-2009, 04:09 AM

Hey guys Im gonna go sit out side for a bit. Its rainin and I need to relax a bit. Ill be back on in a bit. Keep talkin so I have something to read when I get back.

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-07-2009, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Hey guys Im gonna go sit out side for a bit. Its rainin and I need to relax a bit. Ill be back on in a bit. Keep talkin so I have something to read when I get back.
Lol, okays. That does sound quite relaxing thouh. Wish I could do that here too =]

Bookbreath
Josette Shakespeare

Old 08-07-2009, 04:29 AM

Quote:

@Bookbreath:

Sure thing. I'll go check it out in a sec. Is it in the reg forums or the sub forums somewhere?
Just in the writers forum. By the way Im back. Didnt do much for my stress but what ever. I have all day tomorrow to wind down.

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-07-2009, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Just in the writers forum. By the way Im back. Didnt do much for my stress but what ever. I have all day tomorrow to wind down.
Alrighty, I think I might've read a little bit of it :P I'll read it all as soon as I can and let ya know what I think. =]

Aww, really? I usually listen to music and take a warm shower to relax

Bookbreath
Josette Shakespeare

Old 08-07-2009, 04:40 AM

I also need something thats illegal at my age, but I need it any way. it starts with a c and ends with igarette. DOnt smoke its bad for you.

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-07-2009, 04:42 AM

Quote:
I also need something thats illegal at my age, but I need it any way. it starts with a c and ends with igarette. DOnt smoke its bad for you.
You samoke O.O
It is quite bad for you. i'd give you this big ol' speech, but its a personal choice.

Bookbreath
Josette Shakespeare

Old 08-07-2009, 04:44 AM

Quote:
You samoke O.O
It is quite bad for you. i'd give you this big ol' speech, but its a personal choice.

Yes I smoke, and yes its bad for you, but it calms me down.:sweat: Dont start ever. Even if your a million years old, dont start.

Ziv Xanthus
Gift from Heaven

Old 08-07-2009, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Yes I smoke, and yes its bad for you, but it calms me down.:sweat: Dont start ever. Even if your a million years old, dont start.
Don't worry, i wont. And I hope you'll be able to stop
ahh, my eye was so itchy so I scratched it. now its like half closed haha, i hate it xD

Bookbreath
Josette Shakespeare

Old 08-07-2009, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Don't worry, i wont. And I hope you'll be able to stop
ahh, my eye was so itchy so I scratched it. now its like half closed haha, i hate it xD
Smoke makes my eyes ich... But i still do it. I quit for the longest time, then just started back up a week ago because my boyfriend broke up with me for no reason at all and I have my senior year of school starting in like a week, plus my car broke down and i cant find a new job. ERR Sorry, got a little worked up there.