Originally Posted by they_call_me_kitten
AWWWWW!!!

<3
^^

Yimano
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 05-16-2007, 10:46 PM

What? That's all there is? Noooo! You must write more! The slash fangirl in me commands it! *puppydog eyes*

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-17-2007, 08:33 PM

XD I agree Miss Yimano.

they_call_me_kitten
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to they_call_me_kitten Send a message via MSN to they_call_me_kitten

Old 05-18-2007, 01:24 PM

You guys are so sweet!!!

I'm gonna post more tonight.
Don't fret.

I'm also working on chapter four as we speak...

I hope it turns out well.

<3

they_call_me_kitten
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to they_call_me_kitten Send a message via MSN to they_call_me_kitten

Old 05-19-2007, 03:41 AM

New Chapter!!!

Chapter 3: Sleeping Alone, Sleeping Lonely

Dice moved about his apartment, pacing really, pondering whether or not he had been too harsh. He didn't want to seem abrasive, but he knew that every now and then it was the only way to get one's point across.

He finally stopped and collapesed on his floor. He looked at it for a moment, noticing the black tile for the first time. It was gorgeous to him, swirled with random bright colors. His fingers brushed over it lightly. He had never seen such pretty tile.

Then he snapped back to reality, foucusing on the matter at hand: Jasper. He wasn't sure if he liked the red head or not, but he certainly knew that he was attracted to him. He didn't like that he had those eyes or that laugh though, they didn't belong to him, they belonged to another. His other, the one that had left him.

That's when Dice finally decided to get some sleep, it had been a long couple of days. He hadn't slept in a week, he had been much to busy getting ready for the big move. So he pulled out a sleeping bag and a pillow from his giant bag and layed them down next to the huge glass window that overlooked the vast city. The view was glamorous to say the least, one that you would expect from an expensive Manhatten penthouse.

The dark-haired boy let himself relax against his pillow as he stared out the window. He began to think about the owner of the blue eyes, not the person who had stolen him. He thought about the man he loved, the ten-year-old boy who had stolen his first kiss.

He would have loved it here, the people, the view. He would always talk about New York when we were kids. He had visited the city when he was seven, to see family he told me. I can remember him going on and on about how much he loved the lights and the crowded streets and the diversity. Maybe that's why I came here, to find him. But what if I can't? What if I don't? Will I be upset? Yes. I want him so badly, I need him with me. I've been lonely too long now. Twelve years without affection, without a gental kiss now and then. He was the reason that I closed myself up, locked myself in a bubble. I only wanted him, though I knew that having him was impossible. Why do I constantly punish myself for him leaving? Was it my fault? Was it?

Dice began to cry, shed tears of pure, empty sorrow. Few people could muster the grief that he felt, the absolute empty soul that he had. He was not whole, not without him. But sleep quickly took over the emptiness that Dice felt, and he slept, hoping to never wake up.

I'll only wake up for you, He told himself. I'll only wake up for you.

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-20-2007, 09:33 PM

Oh... T-T Poor Dice! I hope he finds the one he loves!

they_call_me_kitten
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-27-2007, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakayora
But that would take the tragedy away!!!

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-28-2007, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Quote:
*sniffles* Uhh... umm.. then I hope he finds love again? T-T

they_call_me_kitten
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-01-2007, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
*sniffles* Uhh... umm.. then I hope he finds love again? T-T
You'll just have to wait and see.

they_call_me_kitten
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-11-2007, 01:41 PM

I should have the new chapter up by tomorrow, if I actually work on it.

I'm sorry I'm so slowww!

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 06-12-2007, 02:54 AM

Yay! Can't wait! -^^-

they_call_me_kitten
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2007, 02:57 AM

So much for updating...

I'm sorry guys.

I should begin to work on it again though, I'll finally have time.

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Kadrias Send a message via MSN to Kadrias

Old 11-10-2007, 03:04 AM

Aww, I just now read it and am hooked as well xDD I like your writing style.

Well, don't stress yourself! x] <333

they_call_me_kitten
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2007, 03:25 AM

I'm glad you like my writing style, some people might find it disgruntling.

And I won't, now worries.

I miss this story actually. I like it.

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-10-2007, 03:29 AM

Disgruntling? Whys that?

Haha, I know the feeling. I wish I wasn't so lazy and I'd up and finish one of the things I've started writing some day. <_<

they_call_me_kitten
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2007, 03:33 AM

I'm thinking of posting one of my new projects soon. It's much different than this. It's just going to be a short story though. It's cool though.

And disgruntling kind of means that they don't like it and it rubs them the wrong way.

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-10-2007, 03:53 AM

Ahh, sounds good, I'd like to see more of your writing. ^^

Oh, no, I know what it means, I was wondering why people would err.. become disgruntled? xD

I think some development moved a bit fast (for my taste), but I still like it xDD <3

Curse you, I want to write/RP so badly now D:

they_call_me_kitten
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2007, 03:56 AM

Since when is wanting to write a bad thingggg?

I always thought it was good.

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-10-2007, 03:59 AM

It isn't, it isn't! XD

Just that I lack an active rp, and its driving me absolutely nuts! I'll probably succumb to the yearning tomorrow, and write what I've been thinking of since English class. (We've got to do a personal narrative, which is, imo, the worst kind of writing assignment possible. I'd much rather write about someone else, kthx. 8D)

But yes, writing urges are good. I just have nowhere to spend it. D;

Edit:: Bleh, good night! xD I'll check back here tomorrow, but I'm just going to head to bed now. Escape hunger, boredom, and wandering thoughts!

they_call_me_kitten
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2007, 04:04 AM

I agree about the personal narrative. Lame indeed. I would actually have something to write about at least, lots of happenings.

I haven't written anything worth while in a long time though, cause I'm cool like that. I should start soon though. Good thing too.

they_call_me_kitten
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2007, 10:28 PM

Finally, a new chapter. Be happyyy.

A knock at the door woke up the sleeping boy.

“Dice! Open up! I brought you food!” It was Jasper at the door.

The dark haired boy sat up and shouted, “One second!” He stood up and went to the door, hesitating before pulling it open.

“Hey there!” A wide smile appeared on the lips of the red head. He held up two bags of spicy smelling Asian cuisine.

“You got me food?” Dice ran his fingers through his hair as he stared at the dainty figure of the other boy.

“Yes, now let me in.”

Dice let out an exasperated sigh and stepped to the side to let the other boy in. He wasn’t sure that he really wanted Jasper there, but he knew that he couldn’t be rude to him. The redhead was his landlord and would probably be his landlord for quite some time. He just couldn’t get over how much Jasper reminded him of the boy from his past, the one boy that he had always loved.

Jasper busied himself immediately, setting out the cartons of take-out food on the counter.

“You do like Chinese food, right?” He seemed hesitant as Dice stared at him.

“Yeah, it’s my favorite.” Dice tried hard not to smile as Jasper’s narrow shoulders fell in relief.

“Oh good!” Jasper exclaimed. He then pulled out a pair of chopsticks and held them out for the tall, dark-haired boy.

Dice grabbed the thin, wooden sticks and examined the red and white cartons. He found one with orange chicken and grabbed it swiftly.

“Hey!” Jasper yelled. “That’s mine!”

“Whatever,” Dice said and took a seat on the floor facing the window. He opened the carton and took a bite of the sweet smelling chicken.

“Give it back!” Jasper said and tackled the dark haired boy. He sat on top of him as the other held the carton above his head.

“I believe you bought dinner for me, so I believe I get to choose what I want first.”

“But—” Jasper leaned closer to Dice. He had need drawn into his eyes as his lips moved closer to the other boy’s.

Dice pushed Jasper off him. “What the hell!”

“I’m sorry, I just—”

“NO! Get out! Get the fuck out!”

Tears formed in the red head’s eyes. “Dice, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have. Please don’t make me leave.”

“You tried to kiss me. What’s wrong with you? I just met you. You don’t even know me; you don’t know what I have to go through every day. You just don’t get me yet.”

“I’m sorry.” He got up and headed towards the door. “Keep the food; you need it more than I do.” He swiftly headed out the door and up the narrow stairway to his apartment.

Dice stood there, an odd, perplexing twinge filling his body. He almost kissed me. I almost let him. Did he want this new person around? No. He has to stay away. He’s not you. He’s not you at all. I will never betray you. Never.

He slowly closed up the box of chicken, his appetite now gone, and placed it and the rest of the take-out boxes in the fridge. His body felt weak, shivers moved up and down his spine, he was ill.

I’m sorry. I don’t like him, I swear. Please, don’t be mad. I would never hurt you. Please, come back to me. I miss you.

The dark haired boys slinked back to his sleeping bag and curled up between the plush layers. His body was shaking as he wrapped his arms around himself. Images of his ten-year-old self kept haunting him. He knew he would never be okay, especially not here. Maybe he should go home. Maybe he would feel better. Maybe he would be at peace.

they_call_me_kitten
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2007, 03:48 AM

No one read it yet...

That makes me so sad.

SexualPlacebo
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to SexualPlacebo Send a message via MSN to SexualPlacebo

Old 11-11-2007, 09:17 PM

Top Gear finished, and I finally read it all.
Yah, it's good. Cute and all.
Keep writing.

they_call_me_kitten
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2007, 09:22 PM

I plan on it.

I'm glad you like it.