opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-19-2007, 04:56 PM

Hi everyone! -waves-
My names Opi and I'm a little crazy.

I used to love writing in school and I ran a small e-mail joke database a few years back. Now thinking, on Menewsha, it would be just perfect.
I also figure this would be a really neat place to write the stories I have so long wanted to. Maybe some poems too.

I'm sorry if anyone finds the jokes I write distasteful. My mother always said I had a horrible sense of humor. And even if no one reads this thread, I can look back through some rantings of mine at leasure.

Menewsha gives me a very, very, very convincing reason. Gold. Lots of it. So now I will start a small collection of stories and other weird junk...By me.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-19-2007, 05:07 PM

"Stumble"

Ok, I know I should start this in a really exciting way. "Good books always start with a powerful opening paragraph." Thats what my father used to say. I guess I'm doing a pretty poor job of this one though.

So since you are all I have in this cold darkness, and you don't know anything of what has happened, I will take a few steps back.

Two weeks ago, while I was waiting for the school bus, something happened. I say "something" because I'm not sure exactly what. Just that I found myself here the next time my brain came to life. I don't know where "here" is either. In fact, I don't know all that much about what's happened. I think it has something to do with my mother. She has always had body guards and stuff, her being a Senator and all, but it never occured to me that I might be in any danger.

Now I am holed up somewhere. I think I am on the second floor. Or the third. Which ever floor, I am in the attic. It's dark and cold in here. Everything smells like dust and mold and old water. They have painted over the windows. I guess it's so I can't see where I am. Not that I could do much to escape if I did. There is a giant bolt on the underside of the hatch they use for access. Good luck moving that with only your bare hands and a dusty old umbrella!

I don't know who has me here. I haven't seen any faces. Only sleaves of shirts and rings on fingers as the pass food up into my hole. I think they are all men judging by the cooking.

.....stay tuned!

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-19-2007, 05:17 PM

...continued...

I have nothing to do all day in this stupid space. There is nothing up here, bar an old record player and a few old trucks of papers and stuff. That's where I got the idea to keep a journal. Even if no one reads it, I will have passed the waking hours without dying of boredom. At night is when it gets really hard.

I sleep on a musty fur jacket I found while exploring my cubby. It's not a bed and it's not soft but it is much better than the hard wood floors they dumped me on the first night. I wish for my bed at home, warm and normal smelling. I miss my family. My hampster. My dog. My teacher. Wow, did I really just say that? But right now, I miss everything that means being normal and free. I don't think people were ment to spend 2 weeks without fresh air and a good run around. I have heard horrible storys of small children who get kidnaped and get locked in car boots. I don't think I could handle that, so in a way, I am grateful for my small, but not suffocating, room. At least there is a bathroom.

Right now, it is Friday. I know that. But I have no idea of what time it is. They turn the lights on and off to symbolize day here. Without the lights on, this place is black. Dark so deep you can't even see the hand in front of your face. I tried this a few times and proved it. It's scary being all alone among things you don't recognise in a situation you don't understand.

....To be continued.....

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-19-2007, 05:36 PM

...continued....

I miss familiarity so much. I wonder what everyone is doing right now? They should have noticed me missing by now. Even if I went to stay the night at Laura's (my best friend) without telling my parents, I would have been home by now or at least called. They would have to know! But what can they do to find me? If I don't know where I am, what makes me think they do? I hope they have called the police or something because I know dad's terrible at playing detectives. I remember when Grouch, my hampster, got loose and dad and I looked for 5 hours for him. Dad with his magnifying glass trying to tell if the hampster poo was warm or not. No, dad would be useless in this situation. We never did find Grouch again, but dad bought me a new one when he saw how devastated I was to loose my pet. I called the new hampster Sherlock.

Brrr. There has to be a hole in the walls somewhere. There is a horrible breeze that has just shown itself today. It howls through the attic with alarming force, kicking up paper and dust everywhere. I sneeze every half second, but I don't think it's just because of the dust. I think I am getting a cold too. Would these people give me cough medicine? A throat lollie? A doctor? I wouldn't keep my hopes up, but I sure hope they at least bring me a box of tissues.

Another 2 days have passed. I didn't write anything yesterday as they actually took me outside! Fresh clean air! I couldn't believe my luck! I also grabbed a quick look at where I am. I think the place is a farm because of it's massive bowing, round-the-house- porch and big red barn a wee way away from the house. And I was right. I am on the second floor. I grabbed a good look at my kidnappers too. 4 men about 25-30 years of age. 2 with brown hair and 1 with blonde. The leader was the guy with black hair and a huge nose with a scar running the length of it. One look at his face and I knew he was a bad man.

The other three took orders from him and tied me to the end of the porch. I could walk about 5 meters in most directions. I stayed well under the cover of the porch though, as massive snow flakes were falling from a saturated sky. Normally, I would have taken Millie, my dog, for a run through the flakes. Feeling them land on my skin sent shivers of happiness down my spine. Snow ment Christmas. But today I felt no joy at seeing the usually comforting whiteness. Today it reminded me of how far away people are from me. I really did feel like I had been snowed in and now, more than anytime before, I felt trapped

....to be continued...

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-19-2007, 05:41 PM

I'm taking a break for Pk. Please forgive the double posting. I figure on here it is ok cos it's a story....but yeah forgive me

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-19-2007, 06:43 PM

...continued....

Other than the weather and the horrible faces of my captors, the fresh air did me some good. It woke me up if anything. I realised I couldn't just sit here and wait for something to happen. Something that would save me. Things like that don't happen in real life. Hollywood would have you believe that heros are around every corner. But sitting here on my own, staring out into the now thick with snow fields, I knew I had to do something to change this. I had to get out of here. But how?

I didn't know the answer to my question then. I still don't know now. What can a 15 year old girl do? If I had a gun, or maybe just a baseball bat, I would do what I could to fight my way out. But being so scared and confused and without a weapon to make me feel safe, I didn't have a chance. I'm holding off anymore thoughts of escape until I can find some flaw. Some fault in their system. A weapon would be great but I don't think God would approve of giving a gun to a child. So what I have been doing since yesterday is watching....

About 10 minutes after the lights turn on (my day time) my meal is delivered. Dry toast usually but I got some jam this morning which I was thrilled about. Sugar! They reach up through the trap door in the floor and place my food just outside of it, so I can't see which guy is delivering. I should have looked at the guys hands, rather than their faces, when I had the chance to yesterday. This morning it was Rings who delievered me my meal. He has 2 very large looking diamond rings on his 3rd and 4th fingers on his left hand. I don't think they're real. Why would you want to kidnap a senators daughter when you have at least 30 million sitting on your fingers?

.....to be continued....

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-19-2007, 06:46 PM

Ok I have to get home now. I hope someone reads this. I don't really care how good it is or whatever. Just trying something out and I think its working :D

Ciao for now!

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-20-2007, 08:35 AM

...continued...

The breeze is back in full force today. It backed off for about half a day yesterday, but I am still coughing and sneezing. I sure was right about these guys not wanting to help me. I know they can hear me downstairs. You could probably hear 100 ks down the road, but I don't care. And they do nothing to stop me.

I never liked being sick before, unless it got me out of tests at school. Being sick here is kind of the same. They don't ask me anything (not that they did anyway) and they keep their distance.

I have noticed going outside is a weekly thing for me here. I'm allowed, what I imagine would be, 2 hours of fresh air, tied to a post. At least I can see the sky. I forgot how much sway it held over my life. Dictating bedtime when the moon rose, and indicating I should wake as the sun rays burst through my window. No chance of that here. I don't like my electricity dictated bedtimes and wake up calls. It feels so unnatural and very unnerving. With a flick of a switch, whoever turns the lights on and off, can end or start my day. Without light in my attic, I have no way to function.

The bathroom in the attic is broken now. I didn't mean to break it, but when I went to use it last, there was a huge rat curled up asleep just inside the bowl. I screamed, which I'm not proud of, and showed this rat how good I am at toilet brush kung fu. The rat was gone by the time I turned around but that didn't stop me in mid swing. I hit the porcelon seat with all the strength I could muster, only hesitating when I noticed the rat was gone. You should have heard the smash.

...to be continued...

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-20-2007, 08:46 AM

...continued...

For a small piece of household furnature (if that's what you can call a toilet) it sure left a huge mess and made one hell of a noise. The men from down stairs came running from wherever they were in the house. They looked furious when they saw what I had done. "I'm sorry," I said. "I saw a big rat....." My voice lost a lot of it's strength then. I realised, this was the first time I had said a word to my captors. And I was apologising to them. Shouldn't they be apologising to me for ripping my world out of my hands to serve their own purposes? I wasn't going to ask for an apology and they weren't prepared to give me one. I forgot all about my need to use the toilet after that.

I came back to my makeshift bed and lay there for as long as I thought I could without becoming part of the floor. I watched a spider bungy-jump down it's silver thread into a heap of dust. I heard the birds outside. I don't know why I hadn't noticed them before, but their normality made me feel calmer somehow.

Dinner arrived with a suprise. Lamb chops and rice. My stomach was leaping at the idea of flavour. And meat. I'm so carnivorous. I wolfed down my meal in record time. My god it was good! But as soon as I had finished my plate, the trap door opened again and I was ruffly picked up by my armpits. They shoved me down the little hole and along a corridor. I had no idea where I was going as I have never been in this part of the house before.

...to be continued....

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-20-2007, 08:53 AM

...continued....

The hall way went for a long way. All of the 8 doors leaving the hall were shut so I had no chance of taking a quick peep inside. The wallpaper on the walls seemed to feel the same as me right at that second. It was recoiling from the walls in large folds like it was trying to be free of its containment. I wondered how horrible this place must be, if even the wallpaper doesn't want to be here.

I was shoved quite softly into a room at the end of the hallway. It smelt like wood in here and the air was thick with dust. I started sneezing all over again. And this time it wouldn't stop when I wanted it to. I just kept on sneezing. A man, I hadn't noticed haveing been there, slapped his hand accross my mouth so hard I stoped sneezing right away. He didn't take his hand off my mouth though. He looked at me hard and said "If you make another sound, I will shoot you. Understand?" I nodded dumbly. These guys were serious.

I found out about a hour later, why I had been moved. When I was marched back up to my attic, I was told "If you break anything again, we will break your legs." I was thrown into my attic and the trap door slammed shut behind me. I could hear the bolt slowing dragging accross the door. Trapped again.

....to be continued...

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-20-2007, 09:09 AM

....continued....

I found, to my suprise, that a new toilet was now replacing the one I smashed. Why would these people threaten to kill me, while they had hired someone to fix a toilet only I use? And that only I broke? I don't think there is much logic in that and I tried not to smile. It felt like I had been given the worst detention ever and the teacher had just handed me some chocolate.

Today was very slow. I woke up when the lights came on and spent an hour admiring my new toilet. It really was a nice one. Completely white with a fancy little silver button that controls how much water you wish to use when you flush. Smart cookie, the guy who thought of that.

I also made myself pick away some of the black paint on the windows. I was so scared someone would catch me while I was doing it. But I made a fingernail size gap in the paint that I can peep out. I have a pretty good view of the road from here. Down a long long driveway from the house, it sits almost invisible. But it's there because I saw a big truck driving along it. It's reassuring that life is still going on outside this place. I wonder where my friends are right now? My family even.

It took me a full 10 minutes to realise the big truck had stopped not far from the entrance to the driveway. The one that leads to this house. I opened my eyes as much as I could, straining my eyes to the max to see through the still thick snow. I wanted so see what was happening in the truck. I wanted to smash out the windows and waves my arms around so they would see me and come and rescue me. But I knew I couldn't do that. The people inside this house would kill me before I had the chance to say "Look! Here I am! Come and save me!" So I kept straining my eyes, wishing I had magic eyes that could zoom in and out at will. I could see nothing but the outline of the truck against the setting of the sun.

...to be continued....

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-20-2007, 09:29 AM

Ok I am going to take another break. I have work in about 30 mins so I want to finish and buy somethings before I head off. If I have any readers (your invisible...I don't even know if you exist) please stay tuned

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-21-2007, 07:48 PM

...continued....

And then I did see something, much to my suprise. Figures in grey swarmed out of the truck and edged slowly up the driveway. "On no," I thought. "Now I am going to die!" These guys looked serious with their guns slung over their backs and their little leap frog routine in the snow. Boy was I ever scared.

I backed away from the window as quickly as I could and searched for some place to hide. I looked and looked and then realised how perfect this attic is for keeping a hostage. There is nothing dangerous up here and no where to hide. So I shut myself in the bathroom and huddled as best I could behind the toilet.

Within minutes I could hear shots being fired. There is no sound in the world like that of a gun firing. It sends shivers down your spine and quietens the world around you for a fraction of a second. And then everything starts happening in super speed. I could hear the running, the noise of people moving and yelling downstairs. If they were scared, I was scared one hundred times more.

...to be continued....

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-21-2007, 08:09 PM

...continued....

I can hear people moving just below me. I'm not sure if it's my kidnappers or the guys from the truck, but either way it is bad news for me. I'll have to finish this quick so I can duck back into the bathroom, just incase they find my hidey hole in the attic. If anyone ever finds this, please tell my parents I love them. Please tell them I'm sorry for getting caught by these men. I'm sorry for all the bad things I have ever done. I am sorry that I won't be there for all the good things to come. And I'm sorry more than anything, that you will never find this. Or me.

I can hear them at the trap door now. I'm already in the bathroom but I couldn't bare to leave my only comfort, my journal, out where they can find it. So I will write in you till the very .......

...to be continued...

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-21-2007, 08:10 PM

...continued....

Alright, you are never going to believe this but I have been hiding from help. The men I saw coming up the driveway were actually people from the goverment, trying to find me. They tracked down the place when my kidnappers called for the toilet replacement. I didn't know it at the time, but that big nasty rat saved my life.

The grey men found me exactly where I said I was. I had my eyes closed at the time, expecting a bullet, so I didn't see their faces. Or their uniforms. I don't know what happened after that. They said I fainted, which is quite likely, considering the doctor told me today that I am poorly nourished and very week. I don't mind though. Better to be sick than to be dead.

Next week is Christmas. I'm going to give this book to my mum. I think she will understand. I don't want to make her feel bad. I just want her to read how I felt so that she can hug me and squeeze my terror away.

Now that I have come to the end, I'm not exactly sure how to end it. Maybe "and they live happily ever after" but I can't be sure of that. Oh I know!

And they lived happily ever for now.

....Finished!

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-21-2007, 08:13 PM

Stay tuned (no existant fans) for another story yet to come. Or maybe something completely different. I still need over 3k so I have a lot of writting to do! Bear with me as I type out some poety and stuff.

Im off home tho
Ciao for now!!

Opi

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-22-2007, 01:38 PM

Ok I'm back! I've got some old theorys and poems I think I might post because I can.

Enjoy!

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-22-2007, 01:57 PM

Poem:

Crystal blues under blackened eyes
Twisted blood of mortal sin
Striking out at myself again
Darkened skys within

Hollow blankets damp with anger
shadows lye upon my face
Empty mind no will to live
I'm little more than a disgrace

Tortured healing bathed in bleeding
Reveals the rotten soul inside
Gathered loosly to the fray
of all the things I try to hide

Battles bare a lifeless horror
Curtains draw upon a smile
Restisting devils buryed deep
My strength again is put on trial

Water breaks forth from distant vaults
I weep for self and weep for sorrow
I drag myself against the current
Truth be hidden I'm never hollow

Only when the rooms are empty
Lights are few and life is none
A sodden face lyes fighting demons
Praying for the sun to come

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-22-2007, 01:59 PM

OK I have done enough writing for now!

Since I have noticed that no one reads this, I'm just ganna go with whatever I want on here. After all, it is my collected works :P

Ciao!

Opi

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-23-2007, 08:38 AM

Zero

Never believed my world could ever be perfect
Pained lonely and tired
I don't allow others to enter my zero degree space as they please
I would rather be alone, can't be bothered thinking of that somebody
Two people being together, is it just for some kind of comfort?
Escaping from the past, then forgetting everything
Never thought someday the outcome of my story would all change so suddenly
Who would hold on to my weak arms?
Why do I cry? Who's wrong, who's right, who do I apologize for?
I will not cry. Who's wrong, who's right, for who do I become wan and sallow?
Walking into zero degree space until everything breaks into pieces
Even if love's dangerous, we will face it together
Too late to avoid the unheard promise
How could I understand that there is a tomorrow for love
Walking out of zero degree space and finally everything breaks
I have no regrets even if love gets tiring
I leave everything, nothing matters anymore
I escape from the darkness for a new tomorrow
The (world of the) new tomorrow.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-23-2007, 08:41 AM

Dear you,

Remember me? You said I was a lot like you.

Dear you, I changed.

Remeber how we used to laugh at how much we laughed alike?
That was the beginning of the end, my friend
If we would have known then that You would leave me
Maybe we would never have laughed.
Remember when You used to say that I smiled just like You?
You smiled when You said that.
I like to think I made You happy when I smiled.
But now, things are differnent.
Before, Everytime I looked in the mirror I saw you staring back at me.
Just long enough to remind me that I'm still alone
and you're still happy and if I was still you I would be happy too.
If I was still you I would be happy too.
I couldn't have those thoughts anymore, so I changed.
Does that bother you?

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-23-2007, 08:44 AM

Poem PK

(mine)

Some one heal my tears
Ive fallen so far from home
Heaven is for dreamers
Wings forever ripped and torn
Happiness was never ment