Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-28-2007, 06:10 PM

*blinks* Seito chan has a new thread!
Now why does she have a new thread when she already has 2 drabble threads?
hmmm.... interesting?

Well Seito chan has come to fact that recently her drabbles aren't so... 100 theme related. >>
Thus she is creating a new thread to handle her none 100 theme related stuff. *nods* *why didn't she think of this before*

Basically she's making a new home. x3 Don't worry she won't forget about her 100 theme stuff. but yes~ this thread is more free style~ xD

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-28-2007, 06:11 PM

reserved just incase I decide to do something different. >>

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-28-2007, 06:16 PM

chu!
first drabble

Apples, oh Apples
Where are my apples?
Why do I obsess
over such lovely orbs of red?
Apples, oh Apples
Why do you hide?
I crave thy sweetness
Come to me my apples!

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-28-2007, 06:31 PM

Oh I suppose I should warn to say these will not be my best work...
seeing as they're kinda spur of the moments drabbles. >>

I sit and wait.

Every day I sit here and wait. I wait for that cute guy to leave his house. I guess you could call this stalking... but I mean really, all I do is sit in a position where I can see him leave and come home everyday. I don't really talk to him. I never get the courage to. Sometimes I wave to him. Once he wave back.

Today he's late. Hmmm I hope everything is alright.

"Hey... why do you watch me everyday?"

I blinked and look up. He was standing right next to me. When he did get there? "I- um I" I stammered out.

He smiled at me. "Tell me on the way to lunch."

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-28-2007, 06:38 PM

I sing a song
of hope and love
I sing a song
that touches the heart
I sing a song
please hear me
I just want to sing for you
listen carefully
I sing song for you~

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-28-2007, 06:46 PM

This is Pengu.

Pengu is a smart little stuff animal. As to why he was named after a penguin nickname when it is clear that he is a bear, is something you'll have to ask of Pengu's owner. But I don't suggest it. She's a little crazy if you know what I mean.

Anyways Pengu will like to say hi and hello. Pengu is a soft bear with penguin clothing. His owner made him a mere few hours ago. So today wave hi Pengu!

Congrats on coming home!

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-28-2007, 06:58 PM

Just around the corner
Await something new
I hesitate
and wonder
shall I take that risk
to look around the corner?

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-29-2007, 01:39 AM

I feel my chest tighten
My heart is racing faster
My breath is getting shorter
My eyes are getting heavier

I feel as though
if I fall asleep
I shall never wake.
A never ending dream.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-02-2007, 11:37 AM

Warning: Fanfiction
Type: Oneshot
Reason to why this shall never be made into an actual story: Too sueish and childish the plotline but a fun idea never the less
Fandom: Yugioh
Scenrio So Far: Classic Yami neglecting Yugi, Yami takes over Yugi's life, Yugi is left feeling unwanted.
Written as: Story style?

Yugi was sick of it. He was sick of being forgotten. He had hoped that Yami... no Atemu had been the one. The darkness that Yugi craved. The darkness that made him sane and whole. Yugi closed his eyes. He was tired of living this lie anymore. Yugi had died, all that was left was Hikari and Hikari could feel his heart growing colder and colder with passing day.

Hikari gave a dry laugh. Hotaru would kill him if she found out that he had left it get this bad and she would torture Atemu's soul for all eternity if she found it. A cruel smile twisted on Hikari's face before turning into a frown.

Well since he was no longer wanted here... might as well leave before matters come worse. "Ya-chan. Where are you?" he wondered. Life wasn't easy without his other half.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-02-2007, 11:58 AM

Ramblings of Tired Teenager at 2am

2 am...
Dead tired
but still not asleep
I think I'm glutton for punishment.
It's a good thing that I only have work in the afternoon tomorrow
Meh... work.
Summer is ending soon.
Yesh, where did all that time go?
Ah... right sitting in front of the computer of course. >>
God I need a life.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-03-2007, 09:10 AM

hey hey
listen up
say say
kick it up
hey hey
come on cheer!

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-03-2007, 11:13 AM

Bored, bored, and more bored.

That was the single train of thought that ran though ____ head. Just another day, another lecture, another lesson, and another day of being bored to death. Really she didn’t know why on earth she bothered. She wasn’t meant for school. She was special damnit! She didn’t need to be here.

Of course no one knew that. No one was allowed to know it.

She knew what the consequences would be if someone found out. She would become a lab experiment. They would try and figure out how she was able to do things that normal people weren’t able to do…

Such was the curse of telepathy.

She wasn’t sure if it was a curse or a blessing. It certainly had gotten her into as much trouble as it save it from. After all spending her childhood in a mental hospital until she got control of her powers was not the best thing to happen to her. Of course as soon as the other kids found out she had been in the Coo Coo Jail, she spend the remainder of her childhood being teased.

So now, many years later at the doorsteps of freshman year in college, she was a young woman. A bit colder and crueler, she did her best to avoid contact with people. They only ended up hurting her in the end. Why bother with friends?

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-03-2007, 11:19 AM

Just random scenes from a fanfiction I'm working on. >>

Scene 1:
“You’re late detective.”
Itachi twirled around, looking straight at the source of the voice. Leaning against the window frame, stood White Butterfly. In her hand, the Ruby Sun glimmered brightly. Behind her mask, Seika grinned. “I’ve already claimed my prize Uchiha-san. So how will you stop me this time?” With that, Seika leaped out the window.

Scene 2:

White stood outside Itachi’s window. The detective had fallen into such a deep slumber that he didn’t even sense her presence there. She couldn’t blame him. Tonight’s heist was longer then normal. Behind her white mask, Seika let out a soft sigh and closed her eyes. “This can’t get anymore ironic can it,” she whispered, looking at the sleeping detective. “I think I have fallen in love with you.”

Without another word she disappeared fading back into the shadows of the night.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-03-2007, 12:15 PM

Sequel to this Post

There is that girl who always sits on the corner. She’s there every morning I leave and there every evening I come home. It’s kinda creepy, but I think she does that to watch me. Occasionally she waves at me and I wave back. Maybe she’s really shy?

I wonder if she ever gonna come up to me and say hello?

Somehow I don’t think so. She would have done it by now. After all she only has been sitting there waiting for me for about a year now. Hmmm…

‘Be a man! Go talk to her!’

‘She’s weird! Stay away from her!’

Hmmm what to do? I ignored the advice of both inner voices. Well as the saying goes, “You never know until you try.”

The following morning, I left my house early. I watched as she took her usual position. She frowned noticing that I wasn’t leaving my house at my normal time. Luckily she had noticed that I was standing a block away from where she was sitting.

Gathering up my courage and wondering if I was doing the right thing, I walked up to her and asked, "Hey... why do you watch me everyday?"

She meeped, turning around to see. I hid my amusement at the how she looked like a scared kitten. She stammered with her reply. “"I- um I"

I smiled her. She really was cute. “"Tell me on the way to lunch."

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-05-2007, 07:47 AM

Warning: Fanfiction
Type: Oneshot
Reason to why this shall never be made into an actual story: Too sueish and childish the plotline but a fun idea never the less
Fandom: Yugioh
Scenrio So Far: Classic Yami neglecting Yugi, Yami takes over Yugi's life, Yugi is left feeling unwanted.
Written as: Story style?
Note: Same as the one I wrote before, but written differently *shrugs* And I have a bad habit of switching between english and japanese names *sigh*

Sugoroku stumbled into his house, expecting to see Atemu and Yugi waiting for him. He was slightly correct. Atemu and Yugi's friends (Joey, Tea, Tristen, and was that Seto?) in the living. Yugi was nowhere in sight.

Sugoroku waved to the kids in the living room and continued his search for Yugi. He found Yugi in the kitchen. "Yugi?" he called out. Sugoroku drew a sharp breath as Yugi turned around. Standing before was Yugi... but at the same time it wasn't. Yugi's purple eyes were a cold blood red instead, much like Atemu's. Sugoroku grew pale, remembering exactly who Yugi really was and the promise he had made so many years.

Sugoroku was an old man, but he wasn't blind yet. He knew Atemu hasn't been the kindest lately and the former pharoh cruel nature shore through more then once. It would explain everything. He signed softly to himself. It meant that Yugi would be leaving soon.

"Ojiisan? You are alright? How was the doctor's appointment?" Yugi asked, drawing Sugoroku out of his thoughts. Yugi's eyes were back to being the bright purple they normally were.

"Ah, yes yes. I'm fine. The doctors was fine. He says I should probably shop running the shop and just concentrate on resting," Sugoroku honestly said.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-05-2007, 08:07 AM

Continuing~

"Oh," said Yugi.

"How was your day?" Sugoroku asked.

"Fine."

Sugoroku frowned. There was a lie. He wondered exactly what Atemu did today. If anything having all of Yugi's former friends over was an insult. Sugoroku was slightly disappointed. Perhaps only Seto and Joey noticed Yugi now days but even then it was brief moments.

"Hikari," Sugoroku addressed Yugi by his real name.

Yugi looked at him, slightly startled. There was a red gleam in his eyes.

"You plan to leave soon don't you?"

Hikari looked away. "Yes... I don't want to leave you behind. But, if I stay any longer, I will personally hurt one of them."

Sugoroku smiled sadly. Yes. The dream that had been kept alive for so many years was finally fading. Perhaps this was for the best. He was getting old and probably wouldn't live for another few years. Atemu, while cruely, had already take over Yugi's life. For Hikari to leave now, no one would notice. No one but Sugoroku. It was about time that he coped with it. "When?" Sugoroku asked.

"In a few days. I've already sent word to my sister. She'll be here to pick me up. And... it gives me a few days to say good bye to you," Hikari said.

Sugoroku smiled warmly and patted Hikari on the head. "I appreicate it." Hikari was a good kid, once the layer of ice around his heart melted. "I guess Atemu wasn't the one hm?"

Hikari scowled. "No. And I can't believe I thought he was for while."

"It was worth the shot though," Sugoroku chuckled softly.

Hikari gave him a smile for that. "Well I supposed, all thanks to you... and Atemu I guess, not that I'll ever tell him. So...thank you Ojiisan, for giving me a few years to be the real me."

Sugoroku smiled back. "No thank you Hikari. For giving me back my grandson for a few years longer."

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-05-2007, 08:25 AM

Continuing.
Note several things have begun to happen (which I have no intention of writing) Seto and Jou have began to notice there is something wrong with Yugi. Atemu is still as clueless as ever.
NOTE: there are several version of this part of the story so if you see something similar to it again in the thread then you know why.

A few days passed by far too fast for Sugoroku. Hikari had cleaned out his bedroom, leaving only Atemu's stuff behind. Hikari's sister, Hotaru had showed up an hour ago and Hikari was still running around checking for items. Sugoroku had hoped that Hikari would have left... but that was only because Atemu had left the house early this morning and would be back soon and the last thing the poor old man need was a fight to break out.

Sugoroku heard the door open. Too late. He was sure Hotaru was just planning this to happen.

"Come on in guys," Atemu said.

His friends followed him into the living room to find a girl with brown hair and purple eyes sitting on the couch reading. Atemu stopped and blink. Who on earth was this? How did she get in? "Who are you?" he asked.

The girl didn't answer. "Hey," said Atemu, getting angry. "I said --"

"None of your business," the girl interrupted.

Atemu twitched. "Why are you here?" he asked. The girl ignored him again.

"Hey! He's talking to you," said Tristen.

The girl closed her book and glared at the group of friends. "If you must know, I'm waiting for Hikari."

Before the group could ask who was Hikari, Sugoroku came downstairs. "Ah... good to see you kids again."

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-05-2007, 08:35 AM

Continuing~

"Hey ojii, who's this girl?" Jou asked.

Sugoroku chuckled. "You didn't introduce yourself again did you Hotaru?"

Hotaru scowled. "Why bother. I'm only here for a few minutes while Hikari is packing. I see no point wasing my time trying to explain to them who I am and what I'm doing here."

"It would be nice. We might have mistaken you for a thief," Seto said dryly.

"What theif sits on a couch reading when there are people who home?" Hotaru shot back.

"You're annoyed," Sugoroku stated.

"No of course no Sugoroku san," Hotaru said sarcasically. "I just have an urge to tear aparts a certain's someone soul and cause them to suffer for all eternity."

Sugoroku chuckled. In some ways he couldn't blame her and Atemu could learn a lesson from it. "I named Hikari the successor of this shop in my will. It'll be his to do what he like when I died," he told Hotaru.

The kids looked at him in shock. "Hey ojii! What about Yugi?" asked Jou.

"And Atemu," protested Tea. "You can't just give away the shop to someone other punk!"

Hotaru stared at them with a blank look. "Are you dense?" she asked.

Tea and Jou opened their mouths to counter when Seto cut them off. "I think... the question is, is Yugi Hikari?"

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-05-2007, 09:43 AM

"We actually have a smart one in the group," Hotaru muttered.

Sugoroku smiled. "Yes. Yugi is Hikari. And Hikari is leaving today to return home."

"Forever," Hotaru added.

Shock colored the give kids' faces. "Wait what?" asked Atemu. "Why wasn't I told about this?"

"Why bother. You won't care."

Everyone turned to see see Yugi standing in the doorway. As he stepped into the room, his multi color spiky hair turned white and the purple eyes became a cold red color. "You're lucky, pharoh, that I still retain part of my heart, otherwise I would have let my sister done as she pleased and torture your soul for all eternity."

Atemu could only stare in shock. "Yugi... Hikari," started Seto. "What do you mean?"

Hikari shrugged.

"It's a long story," Sugoroku said.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-05-2007, 10:15 AM

"The real Yugi Mouto, my grandson, died when he was ten with his parents," Sugoroku started. Might as well explain it now.

"Car crash on the ten and eleven street at 10:40am on their way home after a morning of shopping. It was a painless death," Hotaru added.

"You're not helping, Hotaru," Hikari said.

Sugoroku winced at the painful remainder. "Yes and a few hours after recieving the news, Hikari and Hotaru appeared."

"With a lovely little deal," Hotaru said cheerful.

"Hotaru... seriously be quiet."

"Hikari would take the place as Yugi because Yugi was supposed to meet a dark force in the future, you Atemu, and Hikari was hoping that the dark force was actually Yami," explained Sugoroku.

"Right which as we can see Atemu isn't Yami. Which means I have no intention of staying, which means Atemu is free to take the role Yugi Mouto," Hikari said bluntly. He turned to Sugoroku and bowed. "It's been an honor ojii."

Sugoroku chuckled. "Come and visit again before I die now."

Hikari smiled. "I will."

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-16-2007, 08:20 PM

All you can do and all you can say
is the endless cycle of hate and fate
through out which
you can see
the endless time, the endless sea
of eternity

So you sit and ask yourself
to why you may be here
to figure out what is your place
upon this timeless fate
destiny is just but a fragment
of one's mind and thought and heart
to understand what lies before you
you must take the first step
courages without bravery is merely cowardice

so to what do you do
to make yourself
special and unique
to break this endless cycle of hate and fate
to which you may shine
like the bright star in the sky

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-16-2007, 08:39 PM

Saku stared out the window. It was such a pretty day. The sunlight shined down about the sweet green grass. Birds sang their lovely songs to the world, not caring if anyone listened or not. People, couples, walked holding hands together, with bright smiles on their face.

The curse of spring... the curse of love. It was every where. It almost made her sick. Of course, her mother said it was merely because Saku didn't have a boyfriend yet. Saku just scoffed at that. But... it would be nice to have someone special. She stared out the window. Maybe... just maybe she'll be out there too.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-16-2007, 09:12 PM

It was raining blood.

It fell from the sky, ruining white hair. Ice blue eyes looked up, emotionless and empty. The wind blew, flaping a black coat in the wind.

"W-who are you?!" the man screamed, frantically trying to run away.

Black heels clicked against the stone floor as the distance was closed between the hunter and the prey. The man gasped as he hit a wall, reconition dawning on him. He knew this person, he had hear the whispers from the shadows of the night. He didn't think she existed... he didn't think they existed. The black cloak that swept over the world, covering it, taking it over without anyone realizing it. "B-Black Angel," he whispered.

-Bang-

The man fell backwards, dead. "Return back to the darkness," Black Angel whispered. She disappeared into the shadows of the night.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-16-2007, 09:47 PM

If I sit here and wait, then what shall happen? I'm not sure, other then the fact that life will be passing me by. I wonder if I sit and wait here on the road of life, if someone will walk by and help me up. Or at least maybe, ask me what I'm thinking and doing. Frankly I'm not even sure anymore.

But I'm sitting here, waiting for something, for someone.

I'm not sure anymore. I've been waiting for awhile, but this is the first time I've stop to wait. I've always been walking ahead, waiting for the person to catch up to me... assuming they're behind me to begin with.

Maybe I should start running then. Running ahead. Maybe the person, the thing, I'm waiting for it up ahead and I just haven't to caught up to them yet?

To Stop and Wait
or to Run ahead

decisions, decisions. Why can't life be simple? Why do I have to wait? Should I wait? I don't know anymore.

Life is far too complicated. I supposed I'll have to decide soon... before I end up waiting too long and the person ahead me disappears... or if I go too fast and they never catch up to me.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-22-2007, 08:38 AM

It's getting late. I should be worried, but in all honestly I'm not. He'll come back. He always done. And I do nothing but wait. This has been an endless cycle for quite some time. It has been a few years. Even as a teenager he would disappear from time to time. I worried of course, but as he continued to pull the same stunt over and over again.

I followed him once. It didn't go anywhere, just out to the hillside to side on the ground and look up at the stars. Not exactly proper for someone of his status, but he looked more like the child he was supposed be when he did that. Master could dream after all.

So I wait for him to come back, like a good faithful servant would. After all Master took me in, gave me a job and a place to stay. And he was only a few years younger then me. He'll scold me for waiting up for him since he comes home early into the morning. I don't mind. I just want to know that he's safe. Such a frail small child trying to be grown up in a world far too dangerous to him.

I smiled to himself as the I heard the door open. "I told you not to wait for me," he spoke curtly.

I helped him out of his coat. "Welcome home Master," was all I merely said in returned.

The smile he gave me back was more then enough.