Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 12-22-2007, 11:53 PM

Dx Anna must depart! Bye bye, anna back later!

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 12-22-2007, 11:55 PM

Bye Anna! <333

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-22-2007, 11:55 PM

arleh? Not EVERY commons Juru is collecting? *disappointed*

lol. I thought you actually really did buy every item from the shops, whether cheap or not...

Crimson

Old 12-22-2007, 11:56 PM

Oh! I have read of the new rules, Mama Juru. I'm sorry for having been so ambitious, I was jealous of my older sister getting pretty stuff.

Anyway, I would please want an Oriental Fan instead, if that's possible.

Thank you so much! :)
-Crim

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

All my mule is going to get is a sex change so I can start buying boy commons, lol!

Bye Anna!

I can't be trusted with a stick. I'd whack myself over the head too.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Dearest Mama Juru,

It has come to my attention that I have yet to write to you and tell you what a bad child I have been on mene this year. It seems that I am constantly getting off topic in my thread and those of my friends, we chat for hours about nothing in particular and can rarely remember the conversations that happened to bring us to the current conversation.
I keep friends at their computer talking on mene when they should be working.
Instead of saving for some of my items I have recklessly spent gold on friends because an item would look just smashing with their outfits.
I've lost sleep and been cranky to me own children to find out the clues for events XD
and last but not least, I have double posted in a mods thread...at least twice. D:
so as you can see, I have been a horrible member of mene so far. And I definitely don't deserve anything like the boa >.> or one of the pretty new gowns. I deserve a lump of coal. But since mene seems to be lacking on coal at the moment I'll settle for a maid that will wash the dishes and make lunch for the kids. <- see? constantly going off topic. I need to end this now before it gets too bad.
<3 always
Mellie

the double posting was legal their threads were on the second page or third in the case of Springy sometimes XD <3 ILU Springy!

Aisha Woku
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-22-2007, 11:58 PM

Yeah, my mule is of the male gender. ^_^ That way I can buy him all the items I can't wear. xD

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 11:58 PM

You know I considered giving coal, but then thought better of it because people might hoard it and then try to sell it for a ton of gold. Isn't that awful.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 12-23-2007, 12:00 AM

I would put it someplace really hot and condense it and try to turn it into diamonds >.>

mmm sparkly <33

Anoni
is a cool kid.

• Juru, what's an item that you want but don't have? :)

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Haha. I used to get really scared that my mum was actually going to give me coal >.<!
Bless you melmel ^^ Those times were legal!
ILU too! <333

Takabean
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-23-2007, 12:02 AM

XD How much gold would people actually buy coal for. O_O
Because I dont know if people would want to buy a lump of coal for 1k XD

Aisha Woku
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

lol People probably would. I mean to be truthful, I'm a bit of an exchanger myself, and if I ended up with a two coal pieces for some reason I'd probably sell one. ^^ But I'd still keep the original because I'm collecting items. xD lol

@Anoni: That's a good question. *is interested in hearing the answer*

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

lol I know <3 but it made me sound bad right? :P
I've had to do it for Nessa too you guys get too busy for your quest threads <3

one time on christmas eve my brothers, my sister and I all got into a really big fight that ended in one of my brothers getting a fork in his but and me with a bloody nose. My mom actually put coal in our stockings that year and didn't put the presents under the tree until Christmas night XD </3 it was the only year we misbehaved on christmas eve.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-23-2007, 12:04 AM

Coal? There is a Mene Coal here?
Where?

lol. I still don't get what is so special about coal...
except you MIGHT be able to turn it into diamond?

Thanks, Melody, I learn something really good today~

Sugar Rush
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Sugar Rush Send a message via MSN to Sugar Rush Send a message via Yahoo to Sugar Rush

Old 12-23-2007, 12:04 AM

Uhm....<_< I hate taking part in stuff T_T i like being an outcast >_> but I wanna write a story =D XD

Dear mama Jurupeh,

I have been a very very good girl this year and in spite of my name I'm not very dark at all =D I only humped a little <.< -cough- and i only raped once!...I think and I've been bullied,Creps keeps hitting me and and Annann made me cry and rejected my pokemon based nickname,Yan-chan raped me...twice and touched me...places D: (Whether i enjoyed it or not and raped Yan-chan back is not the point here >.>; ) OH! and Nami Hit me and yelled at me...for molesting him....alot...<_<,but i forgave him in exchange for giving me a pony ride <.< but other than all that -cough and more cough- I've been a good girl =D I'm even helping out a friend who can't get on for the event by getting her half of whatever sets i get =o see?! i can be nice :3

I don't have a quest thread x_x nor do i plan on making one anytime soon,i lack the attention span ._. and it would probably die like my exchange thread did (thank god i bookmarked it o.o)but i would never sell it x_x my logic is,if i wanted to sell it and get gold,i would as for the vday pin and get all i could XD but i don't so i won't =P and its so hard to find sellers even when i did manage to save up the gold for this item Dx and as for other good things I've done,unlike Annann,i did blow up the world D: i just couldn't stop pressing the red button! but but uhm...i didn't blow up the moon..thats pretty good...right?!

So my wish for you Mama Jurupeh is a female welcome tee T.T then i can start looking for that damn puado of haha noones gonna sell me one
-Cough- If you grant my wish i promise to not molest you....not until after christmas anyway =D and I promise not to molest Nami anymore ;~; (even though he's really fun to make freak out XD ) and and um....I promise not to beat Creps with a spiky metal bat next time he hits me T~T (I'll only use a splintery wooden one) also i hope you don't get all stresed with this and the raffle and all those other things you have running O.O D: no getting stressed xD its an order!

A LURVE YEW MAMA JURUPEH =D -Resists urge to molest-
Sincerely Darky <33

P.s,can i have that box of cookies if you're not gonna eat em? <.<

P.p.s >.> Don't use Annann's stick on me T.T i didn't know it would end up so long!

Aisha Woku
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-23-2007, 12:05 AM

@Taka: I don't know, people will buy anything, even really odd things. D:

@melody: I've gotten coal in my stocking before...but it was bubble gum, so I don't think that counts. xD It sure did turn my mouth purple-black though. lol

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 12-23-2007, 12:05 AM

Aw melmel.
A fork in his butt? o.O I'm sorry, I can't help but laugh at that. I got a splinter in my butt once when we used to have wood flooring. That really hurt. I got stabbed with a graphics knife at school too, now that one really did hurt! :(
Me and my sisters would usually fight the week before but act all nice so mum wouldn't 'cancel christmas' like she's threatened so many times! xD

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 12-23-2007, 12:09 AM

yeah it was quite the eventful fight XD I'd say good times but it really wasn't any time when you end up with a bloody nose probably isn't a good time XD oh well. makes for good(ish?) memories.

Aisha- I think I've had that gum before. we had actual coal. for a bbq and such XD it was kinda funny. :P

Takabean
ʘ‿ʘ

@Aisha: :lol: yeah I guess you're right people will buy anything o.o
XD im gonna laugh if Menewsha makes a coal item and all of this actually DOES happen.

Aisha Woku
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

My art scissors stabbed my leg when I was walking to class once... I didn't notice until I was halfway up the stairs that my right leg was wet... My jeans were literally soaking in blood. Apparently they had cut pretty deep. I was really embarrassed. -_-;;

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 12-23-2007, 12:11 AM

I don't think I have ever been stabbed before :P which is a good thing because getting stabbed sounds like it would really hurt D:

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 12-23-2007, 12:12 AM

I almost had to have stitches in my butt because I got stabbed so deep. I had to give a statement to the police and everything because my mum wanted to press charges >.< That was embarassing saying butt to a policeman xD

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-23-2007, 12:13 AM

Nt my butt, but few inches above my butt, I had been scratch by a water tap before, not noticing it while standing up, and hit me on that part, skin got sliced...ewww...

Aisha Woku
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-23-2007, 12:15 AM

Being an only child I missed out on all the sibling rivalries. xP

I probably should have had my leg looked at...but I hate doctors and I really hate needles and I was afraid I would have to get stitches like I did on my knee. -__-;; So I just let it heal on its own. I still have a scar and was really lucky it didn't get infected. : S