Compromised Evil
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 03:01 PM

If you could make a movie, what would it be about? Or what would you HAVE to put in it? Who would you cast? etc . . .

My friends were talking about how we should make a horror movie, but the whole time in the background there would be a kid eating ice-cream and talking about ice-cream and stuff. It's dumb I know but it was an interesting conversation when we had nothing else to talk about. xD

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 10-13-2007, 03:03 PM

I'd probably take my cue from F.E.A.R. since that game was pretty awesome. I like how random things can happen, like sudden walking through a hall of blood or a little girl appearing then vanishing, sometimes even crawling at you in vents before vanishing when steam suddenly bursts from a pipe. It was really awesome. xD I wanna get F.E.A.R 2.

Idiosyncratic
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 03:41 PM

A friend and i have already layed out our first three movies.
It's going to be a trilogy centering around gall bladders, with the first called, 'Attack of The Gall Bladders.' xD

Aside from that, i'd love to make a movie about my own fantasy land.

Butterfly-Trance
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Butterfly-Trance Send a message via Yahoo to Butterfly-Trance

Old 10-13-2007, 04:00 PM

If I could make my own movie, it would have to be horror film of some kind. Anthony Anderson would play the main guy and Lisa Kudrow as the main girl. There would be twins played by Dakota Fanning.

There would be something that happened in the past to the twins. The twins are lost somewhere in the house Anthony's character would live in. Lisa's character would be his friend and neighbor. She would help him find the twins.

A lot of scary things would happen along the way. But in the end the twins would be found. That is all I can give away, so if I do make a screen play for it I won't spoil the whole thing

Apple Sauce
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Apple Sauce Send a message via Yahoo to Apple Sauce

Old 10-13-2007, 05:05 PM

I wouldn't necessarily make my own movie but if I could chose a book to be made into a movie, I'd choose Pendragon. I love that series and I can't wait for the next book!

Wasn't there supposed to be an Artemis Fowl movie?

jessie24567
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to jessie24567

Old 10-13-2007, 05:20 PM

I would make a humourous horror movie,sort of like scary movie.But it would have funny random stuff like a guy picking his nose or weird people running around saying BOOGA!I would cast Corbin Bleu(cuz he's a hottie),that girl that acts as Quinn in Zoey 101,myself,some of my friends.

goldfish67
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-13-2007, 08:00 PM

i took film and video class last year..we make movies..i decided to not make one though..so i had to drop out.. :roll:but if i did..id put in whoever i could find

Rabid Ice Weasel
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Rabid Ice Weasel

Old 10-13-2007, 08:21 PM

I'd make an amazing horror ghost/zombie film. Yes, both. Something like zombies trying to get their souls. I don't frickin' know. I'd use zombie makeup like they did in Gravedancers and some kind of awesome ambiguous ghost effects.

I'd get Paul Bettany and Jake Busey for sure. They're, like, two sides of the same coin.

VioletNephthys
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via Yahoo to VioletNephthys

Old 10-14-2007, 12:09 AM

What an awesome topic!! You know, I'm going to college to be a film major?! I'll definitely make some black comedy!! :D

Syrinx330
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 02:53 AM

Can I write a list of movies I'd like to make. Ok, I will anyways. xD

A pirates movie! I want some swashbuckling action as the role of Captain Gabby, and my faithful lover Sacha. This is on a different planet with other races such as elves and whatnot. If I make it early on, the plot is she is just starting out, she was brought up in a sheltered lifestyle, but her father died, and she is going back to the thing she loved most, the sea. Sacha follows ever so faithfully, always loving her, but she is always blind to it.

If it is later, its been many years. The protagonists are both half elf, half human, so they don't age at the same rate as humans, or elves. Sacha had left unexpectantly without word, and Gabby hates him for that. Its been ten years, and she finally is looking for a crew brave enough to travel with her to find the ultimate treasure of the sea. The island is ever moving, and once you get past the island and the creatures that guard the treasure, the most difficult task that the treasure guards itself. By fate, Sacha happens to be in the same pub as Gabby, and she is still hateful towards him, but lets him join anyways, knowing he is able bodied. He cannot tell her why he left still.

xD Long plot, and I have about two more, but one of them was going to be a comedy horror movie, and the other one is a fantasy one, based on a story I am writing, but I think it would be more fun to do a little mini-series with my friends, because we all have our inside jokes about my story.