Ocarina
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2008, 10:20 PM

People are usually afraid of what they don't understand. It's important to hold to your convictions, even if other people don't believe in them.
I'm not sure what I am, but with personal experiences and thoughts, I do believe in a higher power, and can describe myself as spiritual.

Life is a long journey that we learn from. We can only hope to be compassionate of others, and try to understand them as best we can so that we may better ourselves in some way, and in turn, the world around us. For me, a huge concept is karma. What goes around comes around. Send out good thoughts and deeds, and they're sure to return to you in some way or another. ^_^

Sugar Floss Decay
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Sugar Floss Decay Send a message via MSN to Sugar Floss Decay Send a message via Yahoo to Sugar Floss Decay

Old 06-17-2008, 10:51 PM

I'm Wiccan, but I prefer to let people believe in what they want. I don't like people trying to convert me into their religion, so I don't try to convert others.

Most Atheists I've met have a particular hatred towards Christianity, but not any kind of paganism. Kind of biased, in my opinion.