Haaay Seito, Miro.
Still having fun with the event?
Yesh... xD
I made my total amount of desired sets and now I want more fox slippers. xDD

IRK3N
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-22-2009, 10:02 PM

Oooh, awesome! ^^
What was your number of sets you wanted?
I would have liked to get a little more, but.
Its just not possible at this point...

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-22-2009, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allura Minelle View Post
Miro, your first post is entertaining. xD
reallly? [: <- first to hear that today. lol

@ Seito; <33

@ Irk; the event is okay for me still. ^ ^ but I'm getting a headache from the computer from its brightness. So I'm going to take a break.

Just a heads up; EVEN IF THE EVENT ENDS AND I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE AVATARS REQUESTED BEFORE THEN. <- Doesn't mean I'll stop working on them.

I'm going to set up another post in my blog in "mini doll army" category and post them there and like I said in the front posts - I WILL PM YOU your doll so you don't have to go hunting them down later.

AND You can send the trade with the 1 Full EI sets for your mini mini dolls, but don't accept it cause I'm not going to accept it until I am done with your doll and I have send it to you. <- Then the accepts will happen there. XDD;;

I'm just mentioning this again just in case if you missed it. I may or may not be back before 6pm here, if the event does end. (and if there isn't another extension.)

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 02-22-2009, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRK3N View Post
Oooh, awesome! ^^
What was your number of sets you wanted?
I would have liked to get a little more, but.
Its just not possible at this point...
I wanted originally 13, but I think I got 15. :3 So the rest of the feathers are deicated to getting fox slippers before the event. <33 (since I know I won't get enough for another full set) Not unless I talk super fast. xD

Aww you missing anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
reallly? [: <- first to hear that today. lol

@ Seito; <33

@ Irk; the event is okay for me still. ^ ^ but I'm getting a headache from the computer from its brightness. So I'm going to take a break.

Just a heads up; EVEN IF THE EVENT ENDS AND I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE AVATARS REQUESTED BEFORE THEN. <- Doesn't mean I'll stop working on them.

I'm going to set up another post in my blog in "mini doll army" category and post them there and like I said in the front posts - I WILL PM YOU your doll so you don't have to go hunting them down later.

AND You can send the trade with the 1 Full EI sets for your mini mini dolls, but don't accept it cause I'm not going to accept it until I am done with your doll and I have send it to you. <- Then the accepts will happen there. XDD;;

I'm just mentioning this again just in case if you missed it. I may or may not be back before 6pm here, if the event does end. (and if there isn't another extension.)

So how ish miro? xD

IRK3N
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-22-2009, 10:26 PM

I kinda wanted mini-mini's from Miro, but I don't really want my V-day outfit pixelated xDD; (since I was a whore and all) >___>;;

@ Seito ~ Well, I'm not really -missing anything-, but I was only able to get 6 sets.
I was hoping to get a few more than that, but. Its okay. ^^
I also got some extra slipper sets and rose hairpins.

And I'm not much of a hoarder, this is actually the first time I attempted hoarding. xD;
And my inv is a mess! xDD;;

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 02-22-2009, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRK3N View Post
I kinda wanted mini-mini's from Miro, but I don't really want my V-day outfit pixelated xDD; (since I was a whore and all) >___>;;

@ Seito ~ Well, I'm not really -missing anything-, but I was only able to get 6 sets.
I was hoping to get a few more than that, but. Its okay. ^^
I also got some extra slipper sets and rose hairpins.

And I'm not much of a hoarder, this is actually the first time I attempted hoarding. xD;
And my inv is a mess! xDD;;
Ah I see I see :3 That's good.

Hoarding is fun... except I never seem to be able to let anything go... </3 Which kinda defeats the purpose of hoarding...
xD Time to buy some drawers!

IRK3N
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-22-2009, 10:56 PM

LOL! xD

Now, I just wish I had a drawer full of O-fans. xD
Then I could get my PL sashie!

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 02-22-2009, 10:59 PM

Me too me too. A drawer full of O-fans... I would be like done with my quest already... *dreams*

IRK3N
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-22-2009, 11:15 PM

Haha.
I'm still busy kicking myself for selling off my extra O-fan when they weren't extremely popular. >___<;
What are you questing for, Seito?

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 02-22-2009, 11:22 PM

I think... I have one set sitting in my mule... *not sure* I kick myself for not buying more sets....

Commons? xD <3