CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-25-2014, 06:36 AM

Kira is my character in (CycloneKira and Lady Chello)

[Appearance:

Height: 5'3''
Weight: 110 lbs
Year: Freshman
Prodigy of: Vocals and acoustic guitar

Bio: Kira comes from a very musical family. Her mother sings, her father plays the guitar, her cousins play the violin for the New York Philharmonic, and her aunt and uncle are renowned music teachers.
Her dream is to become a world-class singer and that is why, she is going to attend Music High. Her parents have high hopes for her, and she strives to live up to them.]

Last edited by CycloneKira; 01-18-2015 at 11:17 PM..

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-27-2014, 12:39 PM

Selene is a character I made up for this RP called Spy High, but for some reason, that RP never took off

[Name: Selene
Appearance:
Bio: Selene was born to a family with very firm moral values. Her parents are both lawyers, very honest and the best in their respective fields. So it came as a shock to both of them when they found out that their daughter was a pathological liar. No one knows how she picked up that habit of lying, not even she. After having a long discussion and realizing that her habit was not going to shake itself off easily, her parents decided that instead of considering it as a bane, they should turn it into a gift, and so, they sent her to a school that trains spies. Today, she is training to be one of the best spies and is hoping to get her first assignment in a month, when she turns sixteen.
Cover story: Regular teenage girl
Sexuality: Straight
Extra: She has complete heterochromia of the eyes: one eye is sky blue, while the other is grey.]

Last edited by CycloneKira; 01-18-2015 at 11:17 PM..

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-28-2014, 01:29 PM

It's out!!!! The elemental RP is out! This is my character in Knights of the Elements

[

Name: Elena Acevedo

Personality: Elena is a girl with a short temper. She tends to lie a lot, and gets away with it most of the time. She is a loyal daughter, sister and friend, and will go any distance for her loved ones. She is independent, and doesn't trouble her parents for anything. She has a strong sense of right and wrong and an even stronger sense of when to merge the two. She loves music, and will lose herself in it completely once she starts singing.

Powers: The power of fire and heat. She can incinerate an entire city at will or simply heat the air around her to keep things warm during the winter.

Bio: Elena's power was first discovered when she set fire to her bed at the age of seven. Her parents were at first worried about her, thinking that she may not be able to control her new powers, but she proved them wrong.Only six weeks after the burning bed incident, she had managed to keep her powers under control, just enough to keep them from burning the house down whenever she had a nightmare. Her brother, Elton, helped her out immensely during this phase, resulting in her becoming as independent as she is now. Recently, she has moved out of her parents' home to test her true abilities in the world. She hopes to find others like her, to help them if they require it.]

Last edited by CycloneKira; 01-18-2015 at 11:18 PM..

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-01-2014, 11:42 AM

In the same RP, I also play the villain

[

Name: Zazel Filius Michaelis

Personality: A seemingly silent man, Zazel is a man with an extremely festered brain, caused by years of emotional pain that changed him forever. He thinks that the world is a dismal place, full of greed, corruption, pain and suffering. He seeks to rid the world of all these by destroying it altogether, including himself. He enjoys punishing those who he deems "unworthy" of living in a way that he sees fit.

Powers: Zazel can shroud an entire area in complete darkness if he wishes. He also has the ability to draw the life force (or anything else) from a person.

Bio: Zazel was born to two very normal parents. Or so he thought, until one night changed his entire life. His parents' fates were written in their early teenage years, when they where involved with all kinds of criminal organizations. One of these organizations caught up with them, ready to move in for the kill. Zazel's father, hoping to keep Zazel and his sister out of the entire affair, hid the two of them in a cupboard in their room and ordered them to stay there, regardless of what they heard or saw. The criminals broke into the house, and Zazel watched as his father struggled to fight them off and was eventually killed. His mother, defenceless, tried to run, but she wasn't fast enough - she met with the same fate as her husband. Not knowing that there were two more members of the family, the murderers turned and left, leaving Zazel and his sister alone with their dead parents. Unable to handle the grief, Zazel's sister fell critically ill and soon, succumbed to the illness. Zazel was never the same after that. He went from being a innocent and talkative little boy to being a silent, precocious and negative-minded one.]

Last edited by CycloneKira; 01-18-2015 at 11:18 PM..

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-20-2014, 05:36 PM

Paisley Sommers is my character in It's Our Mission (Kirin Rosenbaum and CycloneKira)
[
Interests: Singing, her job and her boyfriend
Qualities: Brave, passionate, honest and intelligent but can get dreamy
Aliases:
Japan: Kira Wakeshima
India: Durga Thakur
The Middle East: Yasmin Quraishi
China: Bao Lan
Russia: Nisha Dementyev]

Last edited by CycloneKira; 01-18-2015 at 11:19 PM..

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 01-07-2015, 12:59 PM

New characters!!!
These two are from Family Ties (Esmme x CycloneKira)

[

Name: Kanako Honda
Race/Position: Human, Daughter of the Head of the Toshiba clan
Hair and eyes: Brown hair, reddish-brown eyes
Personality: My father says that I'm brave, strong and level-headed. My mother says I'm calm, truthful, kind and loyal. My brother says I'm stubborn. I know that I can get very sarcastic.
Notes: My brother is my top priority. I would never let anything happen to him.

Name: Satoshi Honda
Race/position: Human, Son of the Head of the Honda clan, 12 minutes younger to his sister Kanako
Hair and eyes: Brown hair, brown eyes
Personality: My sister thinks I'm too soft, but I know otherwise. I am not overly violent. I sometimes hesitate in battle due to this trait. I have a strong sense of right and wrong. I am brave, sometimes stupidly so. I'm firm with people, but my sister is my weakness. I am known to fly into a rage when I get a hint that she is being threatened.
Notes: My father gave me a scar on my chest during a training session when I was 11. That scar seems to warn me of impending danger by throbbing continuously.]

Last edited by CycloneKira; 01-18-2015 at 11:19 PM..