~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2015, 02:02 AM

Erin ate with him, chatting about little things like work and the weather. She smiled,"I'm just so happy to have you around again..." She said quietly.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-04-2015, 02:23 AM

"I honestly didn't think you would be happy to see me. I was preparing myself in case you started yelling at me and even slapped me." Aiden admitted and chuckled before taking another bite of his pizza. It really surprised him to see how forgiving Erin was.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2015, 01:35 AM

She smiled,"I was hurt for a long time." She admitted,"But I was mad more at Allison then I was at you."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-05-2015, 02:31 AM

"Well now we can both be mad at her together. Still, you should have been mad at me for doing what I did. For believing her lies, I should have known better than that." Aiden explained and managed to smile at her. "But I'm back, well kinda." he said and laughed softly.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2015, 06:16 PM

She leaned over and kissed his cheek,"I got over being mad at you a long time ago. I was always more hurt then anything." She said, smiling,"Anyway, after we eat, would you like help getting settled in?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-05-2015, 09:23 PM

"I truly apologize for hurting you. It wasn't my intention." Aiden started and gently reached over and took her hand in his. He nodded at her offer and offered her a smile. "Yeah, I'd like that." He answered with a nod of his head. Once he got settled in, he was going to make a phone call to see how things were going.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2015, 12:59 AM

She smiled, holding his hand gently and kissing his cheek,"I'll do whatever I can to help." She said\

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-09-2015, 07:41 PM

Aiden smiled and finished up his pizza. "I really do appreciate all that you're doing Erin." he explained and brushed some hair away from her face. "I'll do all that I can to help as well." he added.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2015, 08:13 PM

She smiled and kissed him gently before starting to clean up the kitchen and then help him get settled in.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-09-2015, 08:38 PM

Aiden was surprised by the kiss and it reminded him of when they first started dating. Those were good times but they weren't going out anymore, not until the divorce was finalized. Aiden started to put his things away and glanced over at Erin, she was just as beautiful as she was when they first started dating but he promised his friends and himself that he wouldn't do anything stupid.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2015, 03:03 PM

She did what she could to help tidy up, clean out and put away. It took them an hour and a half,"I didn't realize how much I had kept in here." She said with a laugh.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-10-2015, 04:25 PM

Aiden chuckled, "There's nothing wrong with that Erin." he said as he continued to put his things away.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2015, 05:10 PM

Soon they had finished getting things settled. She sat on the bed. Obviously worn out.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-10-2015, 05:35 PM

Seeing her tired, Aiden sat beside her and gently pat her shoulder. "Why don't you go get yourself some rest?" he suggested softly.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2015, 05:25 PM

She smiled and kissed his cheek,"You should too. I know you must be worn out as well." She hugged him before getting up and headed into her room.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-12-2015, 05:53 PM

"I will." Aiden said and hugged her back before watching her leave. When she was gone, Aiden got dressed for bed and grabbed his cellphone to make a call and find out how the divorce process was going. He had already signed the papers and so had Allison, they were just waiting for the trial which was going to take a very long time to happen. After the quick phone call, Aided turned his cellphone off and placed it on the side table before falling to sleep.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2015, 06:00 PM

Erin took a fast shower, dried her hair, changed into some shorts and a tank top, and crawled into bed. She couldn't believe how fast things had changed. But she was happy, happy for the first time in years. With a soft yawn, she curled up under her blankets and went to sleep.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-12-2015, 06:10 PM

The following morning, Aiden got up and showered then dried off and got dressed for work. He still had some time before he had to go, so he decided to make some breakfast for both Erin and himself, it was the least he could do to repay her for letting him live with her.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-22-2015, 08:10 PM

Erin came downstairs with a smile, still looking a bit sleepy,"Good morning." She said with a yawn,"How did you sleep?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-22-2015, 09:41 PM

"I slept very nicely, what about you?" Aiden asked and noticed the tired look on her face. "What's wrong, didn't get much sleep last night?" he asked and grabbed some plates and glasses for their breakfast. Making sure the breakfast was ready, he served it on both plates and poured some milk for them both before setting everything down on the table.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-26-2015, 07:51 PM

She smiled,"No, I slept really well. I guess it just wasn't for long." She said, kissing his cheek and sitting down with him at the table,"I guess I'm still just in surprise at how wonderful things have been. I don't know how to take it I guess."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-28-2015, 02:39 AM

"Take it one day at a time." Adrian suggested and sat at the table. The kisses were something he was getting used to, but it still was something that made him uncomfortable mentally. Technically he was still married after all, until he got the papers signed saying that he was officially divorced.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-28-2015, 11:18 PM

She noticed he had seemed uncomfortable with her kisses so she quietly started to eat, making a note not to kiss on him for a while. She knew it was because his divorce wasn't ready yet, or at least she felt that's what it was, and didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable. She wanted him to be happy there. She wanted him to be happy in general no matter what of course.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-29-2015, 02:14 AM

Aiden ate his food quietly and noticed that Erin was being really quiet. He wondered if he upset her somehow, if he did she would tell him right? He tried not to think of it though and continued to eat his breakfast quietly. When he had finished, he drank his milk then took his dishes to the sink and washed them, then washed his hands. "I'm off to work." Aiden said softly and left outside, got on his bike and rode off to work.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-29-2015, 02:46 AM

She watched him go quietly. She was going to stop him to hug him goodbye, but didn't. She cleaned up her dishes and the kitchen, did some picking up in the living room, and then went to her room to lie down, pulling out her laptop so she could find sometime to busy herself with since the house was already clean.