Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-18-2011, 09:39 PM

Paranormal High OCC

Welcome to one of the strangest schools around, one that deals with demons and ghosts and the kids who are being trained to fight them. From psykics to spiritual mediums to ninjas and more the school is anything but ordinary. The students are placed into squads, and along with their usual courses their grades come from how well their squad works together as a team and handles missions that they are given. School, fighting the paranormal, and personal life collide within these walls and the worst part is its all a secret from the outside world...

Rules.
1. All normal site rules apply
2. yaoi and yuri allowed
3. Pm all profiles titled "Paranormal High" to me
4. follow all school rules
5. no goddmodding no character is all perfect
6. Be respectful to everyone in the role play.

School Rules:
1. Be respectful to all teachers and staff
2. Refrain from being excessively late to classes (to many tardies and your teacher may give you detention)
3. Refrain from foul play, fighting with other students will not be tolerated
4. Lights out at 10:00 you are not aloud to excessively roam the halls after cerfew for your own safty.
5. Take special care in the training rooms, the things that are inside are their for your growth but are dangerous.
6. Do not enter training rooms after 9:00, or when no monitors are present
7. After cerfew, students are not aloud in other students dorms, especially males in females
8. Any distruction of school property will be taken seriously, the school is for the students benifits.
9. Prejudice and racism are not tolerated, every student is treated equally
10. Skipping classes is not aloud and may be punished
Follow dress code, uniforms are provided
11. Show respect to your fellow students
12. Going off on your own to a fight can be very dangerous and will not be tolerated, squads are to work together for the members safty

RULES MAY BE SUBJECTED TO CHANGE AS THE SCHOOL SEES FIT

Code:
Profiles:

[IMGRIGHT]Appearance[/IMGRIGHT]hello ... my name is . . .
Name
I prefer to be called . . .
What you want to be called
My age is . . .
Teacher or student?
sticks and stones . . .
Weaknesses
my past is haunting me . . .
Biography.
put my personally I am seen as . . .
Personality
The things I like are . . .
Dislikes
I may have a few hidden talents . . .
Extra
____I am attracted to . . .
_______Sexuality
____While genderally I am a . . .
_______Gender
____My abilities include . . .
_______Powers
____The class I teach(for teachers) or My favorite subject is (for students) . . .
_______answer
____I want to be in this dorm(if student) or I am the Advisor for this dorm (if teacher) . . .
_______answer

My creator is . . . username
Dorm Room asignments Will be posted as the students come in (if you have a preference just let me know when you pm your profiles).
Red dorm-
Advisor-
1. 2.
Black dorm-
Advisor- Rave
1. Kumori LeonHeart
2. Nova
Blue dorm-
Advisor-
Yellow dorm-
Advisor-
Green dorm-
Advisor
White dorm-
Advisor-
1. Jinx
Orang dorm-
Advisor-
Purple dorm-
Advisor-

Teachers and classes they teach-

Last edited by Kiyoto; 04-29-2011 at 04:12 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-28-2011, 03:55 PM

Kumori walked down the halls of his new school. This was going to be an interesting year. New people and new things it was all so fasctinating. He was interested in finding out about all the new people here. Their thoughs and likes as well as their dislikes and especially their powers. He was interested as well in maybe finding love... He didn't want to be alone forever, but he was unsure of opening up to someone. He takes a breath.

He went to his new dorm and began to unpack. He takes out a few clothes and puts them away in the drawers of the dresser by the bed. Looking out the window for a moment there was a beautiful view. This school was incredibal. So large and elegant and yet hiding so many secrets. He would now be one of those secrets. A chill goes down his spine he swallows hard. Immediately his hand goes to an orb hanging on a silver chain around his neck.

The orb was about golf ball sized and helped with his powers and his other side. Energy swirled inside of it like whisps of smoke. The smoke turned black while the orb was in his hand. He felt sick sitting on the bed and taking deep breaths. He felt so light headed all of a sudden. Finally feeling strong enough he stands and begins to unpack again. The smoke in the orb turns a watery blue now. He eventually finished and goes to explore the school.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 05-05-2011, 01:14 AM

Akira walked through the halls until she found the dorm assgined to her. She knew she was going to have roommates, but she was surprised her roomy was male. Of course, he wasn't in the room when she arrived which she liked. There were some things she had to unpack that she didn't want any male to see. That was the first thing she put away. She placed milk crates beside her bed with books, note books, sketch books, and a multiple of other things within.

With everything unpacked, she decided to explore the school and find out where all her classes were. Getting lost on the first day of school wasn't something she enjoyed. Especially a big school like this. She assumed the teachers were understanding the first couple of days. Maybe she could find the cafeteria and getting something to eat on her trip.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-05-2011, 03:18 PM

Kumori felt alone. Not many others had arrived yet. He wondered when the other students and teachers would arrive he was looking forward to this. He pauses at the window in the hall the warm sun on his skin felt good. He noticed another student in the hall his roomate. He smiles "Hello".

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 05-05-2011, 03:52 PM

Jinx was unpacking her stuff from her suitcases and started to fix her ripped purple thigh long dress. Her blonde hair were shaped like horns and her skin was a pale gray. Jinx looked around the room realizing that she was the only one of her kind to have ever entered into the into the Paranormal School. Jinx was a zombie and she wasn't able to die anymore, Jinx finished unpacking and started to walk around the dorm itself, looking for someone to talk to that was alive unless her. Jinx felt lonely as she walked the around the place.