Borys Wolvinov

Old 06-24-2011, 11:04 PM

Angus couldn't help but notice that another new classmate had sprinted up from behind and for a little while had stood beside him. "So I'm not the only one who was late, maybe there's hope for this evening after all", he thought with a small smile of relief. While momentarily lost in this thought, he missed the initial introduction that she had made to the group.

Looking himself over, it was clear that tripping over that root in the woods had dirtied his ritual garb some. His dark turquoise cloak was scuffed up some, though thankfully without any tears or rips, and the rest of his clothing right up to parts of his face were similarly scuffed with dirt. "At least me and the Earth got to know each other pretty closely", he laughed at himself, trying to bring some humour to the embarrassment he was feeling.

It was after a little while that he finally and slowly started making his way from the edge of the woods and towards the group of his classmates. It was hard not to notice that there were two of his new classmates walking over to him. One was a girl with auburn hair and brightly coloured boots; the other was the other late arrival who had managed to rip one of her black and silver socks. Angus found himself quite surprised when she had handed him over a plate of food from the table and started talking to him. Merry Meet Rue, though I will happily call you Penn. My name is Angus and it was very kind of you to come over and bring me food like this. I saw you come up from behind me, but I missed your first introduction. It's been an interesting day to say the least and I imagine I'm not looking exactly pristine at the moment." Turning towards the auburn-haired girl, "Merry Meet. It is very nice to meet you as well, though I'm afraid I don't know your name. If you both are willing to have a scuffed-up Scot eat with you, I would be more than happy to accept your invitation."

FaePinkfyre
Wiccan Princess

Old 06-25-2011, 01:22 PM

Moira smiled at Angus, a bright smile that almost laughed. She waved slightly at him "I'm Moira Ravenwood, its really nice to meet you Angus." There was something about this man's aura, his energy, that made her smile. "Absolutely, come eat with us, I think Headmaster Starwind is gunna say something about a Revealing of Powers. What dorms are you two in? I'm in North myself"

nimh
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2011, 08:00 PM

Rue smiled as Angus thanked her for the food, "It was no problem at all." After Moira and Angus had introduced themselves, Moira said someting quite interesting. Curious Rue asked, "What's a Revealing of Powers? I don't think I've heard of that before . . . I think I'm in West."

Borys Wolvinov

Old 06-27-2011, 02:52 AM

Angus looked just a little confused at Moira's mentioning. "Revealing of Powers? What sort of event is that? What kinds of Powers are you referring to anyway?" Then a thought hit him square in the face: he had brought all of his belongings with him to the area of the ritual. He bolted to where the Headmaster was, asked him a very brief question then returned just as quickly. "I didn't know this until just a moment ago, but apparently I'm in the East Dormitory."

FaePinkfyre
Wiccan Princess

Old 06-27-2011, 02:56 AM

Moira laughed aloud, but in a warm way. "Well, I'm not an expert, but I would imagine that a revealing of powers is when all the students come together and reveal their powers to each other. Can't very well be in a coven without knowing what your coven mates can do, right?" Moira gestured to an empty log "Why don't we go sit down, it looks like he's getting ready to tell us all about it" Moira wandered over to the log and sat down, stretching her legs out in front of her

nimh
*^_^*

Old 06-27-2011, 05:04 PM

Rue noddedas Moira spoke, "Makes sense." Following her new friend Rue sat down on the log and began playing with the rip in her sock. It would probably just make the rip bigger, but she could always fix it with a needle and thread. When the headmaster looked like he was about to speak Rue sat up straight and focused all her attention on him.

Mehimaru
Hey, peoples. I know I have been...

Old 06-27-2011, 08:36 PM

Vi shuffled her feet, but could tell Valen did not feel like being bothered. "Sorry for bothering you. I will leave now," she said as she slowly backed up. She felt a small, very solid object at the back of her ankles a moment to late. As she started to fall, she barely had time to register the black blob that darted out from behind her as being Siren. Her arms pinwheeled as she tried to regain her balance, but it was no use. With a sharp pitch screach, she fell backwards out of the small grove of trees. She landed solidly on her backside and gave a small grunt. That was very embarassing. She looked back towards where the rest of her classmates were to see if anyone had noticed.

Last edited by Mehimaru; 06-27-2011 at 08:39 PM..

InsiDoubt
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-29-2011, 04:45 AM

Valan hadn't been paying attention when Vi asked him how he was doing. In fact, he barely notices anything around him. His head is throbbing and he feels weak. He intended to say something to Vi, but too much time passed and she misinterpreted his silence. When she falls on her rump he laughs, stirring himself from his stupor. Immediately, he leaps to his feet and holds out his hand to Vi. ""Man, you should've seen that root jump under your foot!" he says, with a smile. "Need some help up?"

Mehimaru

Old 06-29-2011, 06:05 AM

Vi smiled up at Valen. "Actually I think I was tripped by a black fur ball named Siren," she replied with a grumble. She took his hand as he helped her up. "Thank you. I'm not usually this clumsy," she said. She was already mentally berating herself for falling. What was happening to her. How could she have tripped over something like Siren? That has never happened before.

FaePinkfyre
Wiccan Princess

Old 06-29-2011, 01:09 PM

The headmaster coughed and then began to speak
"Tomorrow morning shall be the revealing of powers, we will all meet on the back lawn of the school and each student, and teacher, will show their powers to the rest of the school. We are a coven and we must work in perfect love and perfect trust so we must be open with everyone. It begins at 9, please don't be late. The rest of the evening is yours. Blessed Be" With that, the Headmistress and Headmaster clasped each others hands and walked away.

I'm going to be gone for the weekend, so, do whatever you'd like really. Just don't cut to the Revealing of Powers until I get back, I'll do that first thing when I return

Mehimaru

Old 07-18-2011, 03:23 AM

((Quick question. Did the RP die??))

FaePinkfyre
Wiccan Princess

Old 07-18-2011, 11:47 AM

Honestly, I have been waiting for people to post. It seems as though most people have lost interest so Im thinking of either handing the reigns of running this over to someone else or just closing it if no one is really interested

Mehimaru

Old 07-18-2011, 04:56 PM

I was so nervous that was waiting for more to post as well.

nimh
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 01:28 AM

So does this mean it's dead? I really hope not cause I would love to continue with it, this is the only group RP that I've actually liked enough to keep up with. . .

Last edited by nimh; 10-28-2011 at 10:05 PM..