Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 07-15-2011, 05:36 PM

Many Teens thing there high school is hell. Well here is one that is actually hell. The teachers are cruel and the students are all demons. From the mighty werewolf to the pale vampire and many others. At this school when you go in you don't come out unchanged.

Rules:

You must use the profile provided.
You must pm me the profile labeled Hell high: and then which type of demon you are.
You can have as many characters as you can handle but talk to each other before you kill someone off.
And you must enjoy this rp ;)

Available classes:

Demonology: tells you about the different types of demons and what powers they have.

History of Hell: Teaches you the major battles and major demons that ever rule hell.

Lunch: You never know what they are serving up. There are meals for ever creature.

P.E: Just like any other school except that the coach is hard on you.

English for demons: and here you thought all of these classes were different from other schools. this class is just as boring as regular schools.

Algebra for Demons: This isn't a night mare. this is torture. This is worse then regular schools and harder.

Character form:

Code:
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Username [ /COLOR][ /B] [I] [ /I][ /SIZE]
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Character Name[ /COLOR][ /B][I]The name you choose for your character[ /I][ /SIZE]
[SIZE="4" ][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Age[ /COLOR][ /B][I] The age of your character[ /I][ /SIZE]
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Type of Demon[ /COLOR][ /B][I] what type of demon are you? no crossbreeds[ /I][ /SIZE]
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Bio[ /COLOR][ /B][I] tell us about yourself. it can be long or short.[ /I][ /SIZE]
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Picture[ /COLOR][ /B][I] What do you look like? a picture is required[ /I][ /SIZE]
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]intrest and personality[ /COLOR][ /B][I] What do you like to do and what do you act like?[ /I][ /SIZE]
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Your Song[ /COLOR][ /B][I] a song that describes you. it can be country, rap, pop, or rock[ /I][ /SIZE]
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]other songs you like[ /COLOR][ /B][I] this will help us when we have dances. the songs must be in urls only two other songs[ /I][ /SIZE]
Accepted profiles;

Username buffythevampireslayer12
Character NameDelilah
Age 500
Type of Demon Vampire
Bio Delilah was turned when she was 16 so she has been alive for a long time. Her beauty has been know for luring in her lunch. She is looking forward to going to Hell High and hope to meet new friends. This time she won't drink them ;)
Picture
Intrest and personality She is easy going but has been know to go on angry rages when she is thirsty. Other than that she is sweet and gentle.
Your Song ‪VersaEmerge: Figure It Out [OFFICIAL VIDEO]‬‏ - YouTube
Other songs you like ‪Panic! At The Disco: The Ballad Of Mona Lisa [OFFICIAL VIDEO]‬‏ - YouTube
‪VersaEmerge: Fixed At Zero [OFFICIAL VIDEO]‬‏ - YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by momochan
Username Momochan
Character Name Crimson
Age The age of your character 800
Type of Demon what type of demon are you? Elemental demon. (can control water and electricity)
Bio Crimsons parents thought it would be best if she went to this school. Crimson was happy about going here, but she was worried about the other kids meeting her. She didn't know if they would like her since she tended to joke around a lot and be playful and maybe a little hyper. Hopefully, they would.
PictureWhat do you look like?

intrest and personality Crimson if nice, fun, and sometimes hyper. crimson enjoys drawing, being outside, black roses, and sweets. She aslo likes the night and Japanese music.

Your song
(I think this song is cool and fun, like crimson. c: ) ‪Hatsune Miku & Gumi - Matryoshka (

other songs you like ‪ ‪Gumi - Ten-Faced (
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evicted Element
Username Evicted Element
Character Name Dirge
Age 17
Type of Demon Blade Demon (can sprout steel blades from any part of his body
Bio A youth that grew up in cities populated mainly by humans. As such Dirge is sympathetic towards them and feels at ease when around them. But as he was a demon, it was necessary for him to learn how to act around them. This was how his parents felt, that though living in environments where normal, harmless humans would be safe, Dirge needed the company of demons to better expand his horizons as one.
Picture
Interest and Personality Dirge is somewhat skittish around other demons since he'd spent the majority of his life with humans. But he's a quick learner in many classes, easily latching onto the material being taught and excelling in Demonology and English. His spare time is usually spent outside with a headset and mp3 while reading or studying. Anything other than that and he's probably in class or with his friends.

When it comes to people he trusts, Dirge is definitely more open. He's sarcastic, playful, teasing, and rarely ever finds a reason to be anything else than himself. But he's still a worry wart when it comes to other people he doesn't know. Afraid of mistakes or making himself out to be a fool, Dirge is a person who sweats the small stuff while trying to keep everything else intact.

Your Song Free
Other songs you like Renegade or The Catalyst
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Muffinz13x
Username Miss_Muffinz13x
Character Name Emirosa
Age 510
Type of Demon Vampire
Bio Emirosa was turned when she was 15 and she has never sucked human blood
Picture
intrest and personality Dark, outgoing, smart, interested in music and poetry
Your Song
other songs you like

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 07-19-2011 at 12:54 AM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-19-2011, 12:56 AM

Delilah sat on a bench in front of the school. It was their free time before the school started and she listened to wildflower by the jane deer girls. it was her fav earth band.

Evicted Element
Regardless

Old 07-19-2011, 01:50 AM

A sigh slid from Dirge's lungs. He always felt so nervous whenever he got on campus, and thinking about why or trying to suppress the jitters always made them worse. Nonetheless he managed to walk his way into the grounds without losing his head, just like he'd managed for as long as he'd been going there; not long. Dirge's headphones hung loosely from his neck, the music barely audible even in the quiet morning.

His stomach lurched as he got to the front of the school though, a young woman, probably his age or younger (or perhaps even much, much older as he'd come to figure) was sitting on the bench. Not really wanting to go into a conversation with his nerves rattling as they were, he tried to pass by quickly without being too noticeable. "Good morning," Dirge muttered as he walked passed her, his uneven stride somewhat of a giveaway to his squeamish feeling.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-19-2011, 01:59 AM

"morning" she said. She looked at him as he passed.

Evicted Element
Regardless

Old 07-19-2011, 02:21 AM

For a moment he didn't think she'd even look up. But as Dirge turned his head back, just barely, he caught a glimpse of her eyes looking at him. He shuddered and immediately looked away. Why does she scare me? Thought the boy to himself. Dirge mentally pushed it away and made his way into the building.

Last edited by Evicted Element; 07-19-2011 at 02:25 AM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-19-2011, 02:32 AM

Delilah began reading a book then the bell to start school rang and she made her way to her first period which was Demonology.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 07-19-2011, 05:49 PM

Crimson was late, she had slept in that day and was now running towards the school. She was in the school yard running towards the building at the moment. She had a doughnut stuffed in her mouth and was trying to get it in her mouth without have to touch it. She managed to do so, but almost dropped it in the process. When she got innto teh building she started to head towards her class.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-19-2011, 06:01 PM

Delilah wrote down what was on the board that they were supposed to do before class started. The teacher was standing by the door so he could close the door when the bell rang. It was the same every morning but sometimes some people were late. The lesson today was about werewolves. Though not her favorite, she didn't have a problem with werewolves like other vampires apparently had.

[is that better?]

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 07-19-2011 at 11:10 PM..

Evicted Element
Regardless

Old 07-19-2011, 11:23 PM

"Tch." It was unlike Dirge to be so late for class. Mentally he scolded and berated himself, knowing the teacher would probably rip his metal skeleton out of his carcass if he didn't make it before the door closed. And all because he needed to find a certain book in the library. I'm an idiot. Thought the demon boy.

"Almost tardy." Said the teacher sternly as Dirge burst in through the door just before he slammed it shut. "That'll be extra homework for you." The man focused on the boy even while another late pupil slammed into the door almost comically, Dirge couldn't suppress his small twitch of a laugh. "If you don't take your seat immediately it'll be a detention. DON'T YOU DARE LAUGH YOUNG MAN."

The teacher didn't need to repeat himself; Dirge wasted no time and taking his seat near the back of the class and turning his attention away from the door to the blackboard, which was swiftly cleaned of its writing. Paling in fear since he'd just missed a chance to take notes that might be important, Dirge shrank in his seat. Dammit! Now I don't even know what subject we're supposed to be studying. Dirge bit his bottom lip in agitation, cursing his tardiness now.

[It's great! A lot better than just a one-liner, lol. Thanks.]

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-19-2011, 11:51 PM

Delilah looked at the boy who just came in. She reconigze him from earlier. She thought about how he didn't have the notes so she got hers back out and waited for the teacher to turn away. "here" she whispered handing him her notes.

Evicted Element
Regardless

Old 07-20-2011, 12:40 AM

"Hm?" Dirge nervously glanced over to the source of the voice talking to him. It was the same girl as before! The boy's eyes angled back to the teacher, his back was turned. Again, Dirge looked to the female demon holding out her notes. Swiftly he reached out and slid them from her fingers. "Thank you." He whispered.

The teacher kept his back turned even as Dirge started to copy the notes with a speedy hand, all student eyes luckily seemed focused at the board. His eyes darted between the page he was writing, and the page he was copying from, fear that the teacher would turn around and notice burned in his palm. As soon as Dirge finished the last word he slid the notes back to the demon girl, soundlessly moving his lips in another "thank you".

[Lol, we can do better than this, right? It almost feels disappointing we're sticking to such small posts.]

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-20-2011, 12:42 AM

Crimson barely made it to class herself, she made it just a few seconds before the other boy. She was sitting in the middle row next to a window. She listened to her surroundings for a few moments and sighed softly. Looked like there teacher was an ass. Nice. Crimson leaned back into her chair and let one more silent sigh escape her lips. School was going to be boring, but she wouldn't die from it...hopefully. It seemed she didn't have enough time to copy down what was on the bored either. it didn't matter to Crimson, though.

(I could do larger posts, but it would depend on what I have to work with and what i could think of at the time. :P)

Last edited by momochan; 07-20-2011 at 12:44 AM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-20-2011, 12:45 AM

(-sighs= *tries to make a longer post*)

She mouthed back your welcome and she began writting down what the teacher was saying. For homework they had to read up on the chapter about werewolves and they would have a popquiz tomorow. Then the bell rang and She headed for Demon history which was her next class. this was easy to her cause she loved history.

Evicted Element
Regardless

Old 07-20-2011, 06:12 PM

Class began just as the teacher finished writing down the usual things on the board, consequences for those who misbehaved, sorts of tortures that would happen if anyone acted too far out of their boundaries, and the extra homework that Dirge himself would probably end up having to do since he was tardy. Seeing as it was first period, that's how things tended to go. It didn't stop Dirge from dreading the extra homework he now had (according to the board, at least 12 pages worth of information to gather on werewolves). Most of the students seemed to either be drowsing in their seats, or dozing with their heads on their desks. Somehow it almost seemed no different than with humans.

The teacher seemed to be the only one really at attention. He growled and yelled as though even the early school morning was nothing for him. Most students immediately woke up, and fell right back to their desks the moment he turned his back. Almost makes me wonder what sort of demon he is. Pondered Dirge as his eyes lazily looked over the writing of the board listing what was important for today's lesson. He himself felt about ready to drop when the bell rang.

Well this period felt short. Dirge gathered his things back together in his bag and headed out the door. English was next, and hopefully he'd get there before he had a similar problem like he'd had in this class.

[Sorry if my post screws up some of your ideas on how the school works, Buffy. But I just feel that mentioning things that are going on and parts of the norm in the school day helps to add some build to the post. Sorry, again, if I went too far out of bounds with this one.]

Last edited by Evicted Element; 07-20-2011 at 06:14 PM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-20-2011, 06:36 PM

(Sorry if I was being an ass, element...@@ amg I'm having a hard time thinking of what to write, currently.)

Crimson was trying to pay attention to what the teacher was saying and what was on the bored, but her mind kept wandering. She wondered what the breeds of everyone in the school were, thought about what she wanted to do after school, what her mom had packed in her lunch box, if she should paint her nails during lunch, and many other things that had nothing to do with class. She had ti finally force herself to pay attention so she wouldn't screw up on anything on the homework she was going to have to do. Knowing how the teacher seemed to be, he was probably going to give them 200 million things to do. Yay!

Crimson had nearly jumped out of her skin whens he heard the bell ring. She blinked for a few moments before stuffing books into her bag and whatever was on her desk. She left her class room and then started to head towards whichever class she had next. Crimson had to think of what was on her class schedule today, but she forgot what was on it. She dug through her bad and pulled out a note book that her mom had placed in her bag and flipped through it. Then she found the page that had her class schedule on it and read it. She closed it once she knew which class was next and stuffed it in her bag. She then started to head towards the History class.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-20-2011, 06:47 PM

Delilah went to History. She was greeted by the teacher who was obviously a shadow angel by the looks of her black wings. She took her seat close to the back and took out her notebook for this class and began writing down what was on the board. There were only a few students in at the time but many would come when the bell was about to ring thinking they could beat the bell.

She finished writing and put her notes up and got out a clean sheet and her history book to await what the teacher would tell them when the bell rang. This was one of the smaller classes she had cause there weren't many people in it. She waited with her pencil ready.

[hooray it's my longest post lol]

Evicted Element
Regardless

Old 07-20-2011, 11:11 PM

[Tch, you weren't being an ass Momo-chan. You reacted the way any friend would if you felt your friend was getting pushed around in a mean way ;P]

English. That was the only other class that Dirge felt at ease when studying. It was a subject just like in human schools, however different the student body was, you couldn't really change much in the material when it came to English. At least Dirge had always excelled in that. A bookworm since day one, and always trying to be literate whenever he needed to be, Dirge had great skill in it. Not even being changed to a school of demons could throw him off.

By the time the bell rang, most students were just barely making it through the doorway. The teacher who was in charge of this class, a female lich who inhabited a womans' body that still hadn't fully decayed (thankfully the room wasn't filled with a rotting stench that usually accompanied a corpse), made her way to the front of the class and pulled a book from a nearby shelf as she began to write on the board.

Second period was probably the least strenuous subject in the day. The lich woman was easygoing in comparison to other teacher's in Dirge's schedule, and often let people who had a high averages in her class off the hook whenever they would perform an act that followed the guidelines of "trouble". Unless it was an act against her, of course. Then they'd all be sentenced to a nightmare that Dirge never liked to speak of. Hope no one gets any ideas today. He mentally prayed while the class began.

[Sorry for the slightly slow posting.]

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-20-2011, 11:22 PM

When the bell rang, Delilah wrote down notes on what the teacher was talking about. Today they were learning about something they all knew about. when the leader of hell tried taking over earth. She told them to read the chapter on it and she sat at her desk and graded papers.

Delilah opened her book and flipped to the chapter. The leader of hell in the early 2000 unlocked the gate to earth to allow his demon army to invade earth. Many humans died and, because of a group of strong humans, so did many demons. Those demons who tried helping the humans were killed. Finally a race of demons were smart enough to leave the demon world to live among the few remaining humans. The brave spices were the shadow angels. The king was killed but the queen and her daughter escaped and went into hiding. Years later after the queen was captured, the princess grouped up with the humans and the other demons who were helping the humans and led and attack on the leader and defeated him in combat and now she and her husband rule all of hell.

wow that is intense she thought. She answered the questions at the end of hte chapter and took them up to the teacher who went straight to grading them.

----------

[my bad htat is my longest post!!]

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-23-2011, 04:07 AM

(sorry for the late reply guys. >.<;; I totally forgot about this rp! xD;; just like my other ones...My blond-ness is showing again! -le gasp-)

Crimson walked into her class and looked around for a few moments. It seemed like not to many people were here. Which meant that class might have had a teacher that was a douche. Hopefully, that wasn't the case. She sat at the desk next to a window again and sighed. She pulled out her note book and her history book and opened them. She took some notes down from the bored and read the history pages that she was assigned to read and answer the questions written on them.

While she was reading the history book and looked at the teacher for a few moments. She was a shadow angel. SO she was one of the 'smarter' demons that left hell during that time. 'I wonder if she was the one who wrote this section of the book or added the shadow angel part to it. if she was, then I wouldn't be surprised. Guess she wanted her breed to be considered smart or something.', She giggled a little at the thought.

Crimson looked at the clock and wondered when this class would be over. It was sort of boring. Crimson loved reading, but what she was reading at the moment bored her a little. She would have liked it if one of the students started a little trouble. it would have made the class a little more fun. She Crimson sighed and started to answer the questions about what she had just read. She decided that if she finished answering them early and didn't have to do anything else, that she would read a little more.

Evicted Element
Regardless

Old 07-25-2011, 12:30 AM

[Just go ahead and skip me, the main story would probably be better suited following the class who has more than one student :P Sorry it took so long just to write this down.]