SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 06-13-2011, 12:29 AM

"You can later." Beyond told him and looked up. Lillet had attached this strange bar to the ceiling. He grabbed it and hung up side down. "Look at me! I'm stuck to the ceiling!" He smiled and laughed. It was fun being up side down.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 06-13-2011, 12:38 AM

"Of course" Zito watched him hang upside down and shook his head laughing a bit "Nice, looks like fun" he smiled saying "Putting my book up, when you want me to complete this favor of yours then say so" Zito spoke wondering if he could say his dreams for the last two weeks, he had the same dream almost every time he would go to sleep.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-13-2011, 04:22 PM

Beyond jumped down from the ceiling and stared at Zito in the eye. "Tell me now. It's much faster." He wanted to know what was going on. Abnormal emotions were bad for a person's health if left unchecked. He sat and waited for Zito to answer.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-13-2011, 06:09 PM

Zito went to drop off his book and came back "Honestly there is only one dream I've had everytime I have went to sleep" Zito spoke sitting in an armchair. Zito waited a moment and added "Actually its almost like a nightmare..." Closing his eyes he focused on the energy around him as it changed to what he saw in the dream. "This is a better way for me to explain, you can understand better by experiencing it or seeing another experience it." Zito spoke as they looked down to the dream him, which looked pretty much the same, except something was off.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-13-2011, 06:16 PM

Beyond stared at the dream Zito. Something was off but he couldn't figure out what. His powers were useless with this kind of magic. He focused more and his aura appeared. It was red with chibi like bat wings and a tail. It was nothing special, it just meant he was really focusing his powers. He had to focus to figure it out.

(Ever seen soul eater?)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-13-2011, 06:36 PM

(hm...soul eater? no don't think so. How come?)

Dream Zito walked through the dream, no one was around him, there were city buildings, something moved in the darkness making the Dream Zito stop and turn, at that moment something called his name and made the earth crack below him. Looking down he could see...he could see... The dream broke apart as Zito had awoken at that time, the Zito in real life had fear in his eyes, "The dream wouldn't go any farther than that..."Zito said once the dream was gone.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-13-2011, 06:41 PM

Beyond let out a growl. "Some one is messing with your emotions. To be more specific your emotion of confusion. It's an emotion that mixes with others and creates nightmares when mixed with certain ones. If I can figure out what emotions it's mixed with I can find the person doing it." Beyond was mad. No one messed with people he knew and got away with it! EVER!

(look it up on you tube. Try stein's soul or something. It's cool and I modeled the aura off of the souls.)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-13-2011, 07:10 PM

(okay I will check it up after I finish watching this video on youtube)

"And how do you think you could find that out" it was stated as a question but he wasn't believing that Beyond could actually figure the person who did it out. Though Zito had an idea who it was but wouldn't say anything about it, he thought it might be this person but didn't have enough evidence to support it.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-13-2011, 07:15 PM

"If I told you how I could figure it out I would give information to what my race is and I'm going to let you find out on your own." Beyond said with a smirk that anyone could tell was playful and meant to be silly. Beyond did a double check on his power and got right in front of Zito before putting both hands on the side of his head. After about two seconds in that position he left looking for the person who matched the emotion code that wasn't Zito's. Emotions lingered on people when specific races used their powers on them. Incubus and Succubus called it emotion code and could use it to find people. Beyond was looking for someone who could control emotion but wasn't an Incubus or Succubus. They didn't leave a code.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-13-2011, 07:25 PM

Zito's powers reacted to this and revealed a thick barrier over his mind and body. He wasn't trying to do it on purpose, it was just something someone taught him and you'd have to figure out how to take the barrier down. Zito sat still though, he tried calming himself down, he didn't like anyone to know much about him let alone his emotions. Waiting for it to pass he just closed his eyes listening to the things around them and wondered where Angela and Lillet were. Soon an image appeared or rather a way to say who it could be, Zito couldn't get his father out of his mind. Then again his father had odd ways to train him without his mother's knowledge.

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-13-2011, 07:34 PM

Beyond traveled through the hall ways and saw a figure on the outskirts of the building. The emotion code checked correct and he chased them. This person seemed to be an adult. He dodged some magic thrown at him and realized this person was also strong. "Stop!" He brought up a wall of shadow stopping them in their tracks. "Who are you?"

(Cloaked figure is your job and don't bring Zito yet. please on the last part.)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-13-2011, 08:08 PM

(okie dokie re do here one moment)

Zito had no choice but let Beyond help him, it didn't seem like the other kid would just give up. The figure that was fighting Beyond and the figure spoke "Who I am is none of your concern" he powered up for another attack slowly. The area around them looked odd, it was the valley from the dream, it must've had some ties between Zito and the stranger in shadows.

Last edited by Kia_; 06-13-2011 at 10:15 PM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 06-13-2011, 08:12 PM

Beyond got ready to avoid the attack or if need be take it head on. "You're about to attack me so yes it is!" Beyond countered and dashed toward the figure. His movements were precise and he seemed to appear and disappear. "Now tell me who you are!" He didn't care if the guy was attacking him he was going to attack first. He raised a hand to swing it.

(Beyond sucks at fighting. :P)

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 06-13-2011 at 10:30 PM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-02-2011, 06:28 PM

The figure raised a hand only to use energy to knock Beyond back enough to give more space between them than it was.
"You can not figure me out, if you do, you will harm your friend here, In his mind I am his memory, outside of his mind, I am the enemy. Hurt me at all, here or there, and he shall suffer the consequences or do I need to prove it" the figure had no problem proving it but it took forever for him to heal.

(I'm so sorry most of my rps I replied to didn't seem to post what I wrote)

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-04-2011, 03:35 AM

Beyond growled and made a tail from shadows shooting it toward the figure. He would just have to catch them. "Stop speaking like a puppeteer riddler! It's annoying!" The tail began to wrap around the figure holding him tight. Beyond walked closer carefully and reached toward their hood. "Who are you?"

(It's okay an you look lovely! X3)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-04-2011, 03:51 PM

(Thank You ^_^ I just love the blue and white ordeal, okay and yea the thunder too lol) (Lol I set out cereal and don't eat it lol i knew i was forgetting something lol)

"Nuh uh uh, I wouldn't if I were you" the figure spoke not getting free but had chosen to stand there instand, electricity formed on the hood lining and soon all over it "By all means, do you believe he will handle it, then do it" (lost train of thoughts I am so sorry)

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-04-2011, 04:34 PM

(I ate hot pockets for breakfast. Ugh! Writers block!)

Beyond drew his hand back and had the tip of his tail throw the hood back. "Who are you?" He didn't recognize this person. "Why are you here?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-04-2011, 07:00 PM

(its cool and I was eating captain crunch (peanut butter) tho I'm not a fan of it)(oh and I broke it off with my bf lol I'm so much HAPPIER right now lol)

The face wasn't shown clearly, being in one's mind could do wonderus things even blocking out a memory but soon the face revealed and it was a female. She looked a lot like Zito, just more feminish and longer hair which came out of the hood as well. "See what you have done" the lady spoke sighing and then smirking as if up to something evil.

Zito appeared in his own mind, "No, no it can't be, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" Zito began to freak out in his own mind as he fell to his knees his powers released tons of energy. Dangerous energy that had started to let loose in the real world where they had sat originally, the room was being torn apart in silence though anyone who got near would seriously be hurt.

(:D I hope this is okay)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-25-2011, 04:35 AM

When Zito realised he was back in his and Beyond's room he instantly knocked them both back far apart, beyound was knocked back into the closet hitting some clothes as they were knocked off. Zito on the other hand was close enough to the wall that when he made impact it almost left an impression. He fell back against his bed, it wasn't fully against the wall so he knocked off his light and alarm clock next to him and wound up on the floor.

SecretIenzo1: woops meant to write something lol I edited this, I do believe that can help, if you write even a line, I won't mind.

Last edited by Kia_; 07-25-2011 at 04:23 PM..