Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-15-2011, 12:34 AM

The neon designed rabbit regarded her, not letting her smile phase him as his ear twitched underneath his hood, as the sounds in the room got a bit louder as his spell started to wear off, he shifted a bit uncomfortably in his chair, shifting his files also. "Thus why they should remain in your classroom, Fei Yen." he said to her as his nose twitched, seeing that her dolls moved, he couldn't handle when she did that.

To him dolls should be dolls, them moving is not something that should happen, who knows what they would be capable of if they really could move on their own, probably kill them all, well that is how he saw it. "I really wish that you wouldn't do that.....as much as they are very lovely pieces of art work that just is wrong." he stated to her as he frowned a bit, it was clear that he was not very thrilled about the moving dolls but he did like the art work.

He continued to read the files until he notice the spiders show up and of course he had to ask the same question that he always ask when he saw them. "They won't suck my blood will they?" He was clearly uncomfortable and very wary of the things, his electric violet eyes not leaving them until he saw Katrina walk in, giving a small smile, knowing that this was the one day that he would be very very talkative.

"Katrina.....it is nice of you to join us. Do you know if Mary, Jaden and Juri have arrived or are coming, the students are getting hungry and restless." He said as he turned his attention towards her, he was paying attention to both the teachers, not saying anything to the other teachers that he didn't know much about, they were changing all the time so he didn't feel like getting to know them other then the few that have stuck around longer then a school year.

Last edited by Knerd; 06-20-2011 at 12:46 AM..

ChibiMouse
The Emo Cook...

Old 06-15-2011, 01:24 AM

Katerina went over her lesson plan in her head. Improv games usually got the class warmed up and laughing. Blend in reading a play and discussing it...Oh Zoot Suit by Luis Valdez would be fun for starters. Costume days were her favorite because it allowed her students to express themselves not only with characters they identified with but let loose performing a soliloquy they'd written from that character's eyes.

She giggled to herself over the girl who'd done a stellar job as Juliet with a soliloquy about true love. Oh how she wished to be so optimistic about love... Katerina was jolted out of her thoughts by Ryota's voice. She leaned over from her spot two seats over to hear better. "It's a pleasure to be back." She said with a satisfied smile. "To answer your question I'm sure Mary is on her way. As far as Juri goes, I've not heard a word. And you know Jaden, he can't bear being too close to me so I haven't the slightest idea about his arrival either." She looked around the filling dining hall but couldn't see the other faculty yet. She shrugged.

"Hopefully the summer went well for you Ryota and for you as well Fei Yen?" Summer tended to go too slowly for her it seemed. She missed the kids and going out for some fun with the other faculty. Perhaps it was also because she tended to work on her lesson plans all summer and not take a break that made her miss people so much. But now she felt much more a ease.

Cyberblue Lightning
Suffering from monthly depressio...

Old 06-15-2011, 03:01 PM

Fei Yen giggled happily as Jumpy and Twitchy decided crawl and take a nap under her chair opting for the shade it provided. Wrapping her arm around Meisei's waist, to give her doll a one-arm hug, before regarding the rabbit demon, with an even bigger smile, that could rival that of the Kuchisake Onna. "Oh Ryouta. Surely you jest," Fei Yen cooed, getting off of her chair to place Meisei behind the chair next to her brother. Only so that when Fei Yen started eating, she wouldn't mess up her dear Meisei's dress. "But life's dull without a few wrongs in the world. And I'm glad you find them lovely."

Beaming happily Fei Yen disregarded the discomfort that Ryouta felt around her babies as se answered oh so happily,"Oh of course they won't, silly! Jumpy and Twitchy are harmless," Covering her mouth out of habit to giggle once again, Fei Yen continued, "It's their mother you have to worry about." Still smiling, Fei Yen settled herself comfortably in her chair, Fei Yen felt a small vibration in her coat pocket for the umpteenth time that day. Rolling her eyes a little, Fei Yen grabbed her cell phone that her mother had forced her to bring this year only to see approximately ten or more messages from said mother. Turning the phone off, to get some piece from the blasted woman, Fei Yen shifted her attention to the buxom woman.

"Oh Summer was a Hell where I was. Both literally and metaphorically, but regardless of that, how was yours Katerina?" Fei Yen asked, propping her elbows onto the table and fists under her chin. Knowing the bubbly succubus though, the demon probably had a more extroverted holiday than she did. But Fei Yen didn't mind, she was a recluse by nature, she much preferred staying indoors, reading or painting her darling dolls than go outside and mingle with the crowds in or out of clubs. The thought of grinding, sweaty bodies just grossed Fei Yen to no end.

Last edited by Cyberblue Lightning; 06-15-2011 at 05:04 PM..

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 06-16-2011, 02:13 AM

His hand landed on hers. Looking to the clock, the male's green eyes appeared behind a veil of black. A small smile crept onto his face, revealing his beautiful smile.

"May I have the honors of having the last dance of the morning?"

His hands slid to her hips as his body moved in closer to hers. Having her close was something Jaden actually enjoyed. In fact, it was the only human contact he liked. Throughout his life, Jaden hated human contact. He never understood love nor did he want to. Or that's what he liked to portray. Only Mary Post would know of the truth. Due to an incident that happened years ago, Jaden barred up his heart and forbid himself from ever loving.

"I remember when I first saw you. I was watching from the clouds, staring down at your beauty. Never before in my life had I seen someone so enchanting. God was pretty upset with me for spending endless hours staring and only wishing I had the courage to meet you. Heh, I guess my prayers came true. That day I was cast out of Heaven and sent to Earth made me happy. It finally granted me a chance to meet you. If only I had gathered up the courage to say something before things got out of hand...."

Trailing off, the male stepped away as the music died down. Their little dance was more of an emotional tale that needed telling. Never before had Mary heard how Jaden came to be her so called "stalker."

Her hand was suddenly engulfed in his. Placing a kiss on her hand, Jaden took a few steps back.

"We're late for the party. You know they will start without us if we don't leave now. We'll be lucky if we get their before the Headmaster gives her speech."

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 06-16-2011, 04:45 PM

Quinn Evers Found himself chuckling a bit at how the siblings reacted around each other. Piper was crushing her older brother's fingers, and from the way Jaik reacted, it was not pleasant. But it did make a few other people surrounding them respond in the same lighthearted fashion Quinn had. He noticed he had been holding his hand up for quite some time before he finally put it down. Figuring Piper was far too nervous about school. It was not every day you found out magical creatures were real. Quinn tucked his wings in slightly towards his body. Trying his best to make himself seem more human. But it was impossible.

Between his wildly curly hair blond hair, to the almost rays of power coming from him. There was grass starting to grow where he sat down on the bench. Bright green, as if someone had just fertilized and threw seeds down on the bench. This was just something that came with being a fairy. A small yellow buttercup came up from the flowers. Blooming right in front of everyone's eyes. Although Quinn seemed to think it was nothing as he reached in front of the table, trying to reach for a bit of salad. "Thomas!" He started to call across the table, finding himself not being able to reach without climbing on the table itself. Which he did do often his first year. To the scolds of teachers and students. So now all he needed to do was ask for something. It might have seemed prince-ish or even simply spoiled. But it was far better than his feet on the table. Especially since Quinn rarely even wore shoes. Even on the first day of school, his feet were bare foot. He did own a pair since he needed them for Science class. Ms Post scolded him for not wearing something to protect his feet his first day of school. She had honestly scared him the most out of all the teachers. The rumors of her stealing human children in order to feed were not very fun either. Quinn was convinced they were true.

Thomas looked up, seeing Quinn struggling and laughed. Getting the fairy a bowl without any further questions. "Thank you Thomas! I love you man." Quinn said to the other third year. Getting a bit of a scold to rise on the other boys face. Obviously not liking the joke. Quinn looked back towards Piper and Jaik. Hearing Jaik speaking to him. "Oh, it's alright. Although I will have to make it a mission for me to get a hug from Piper by the end of the school year. A willing hug of coarse." He said with a small laugh. Eating a bite of the salad. By the school's standers, Quinn did not eat any meat. Just from the way he was raised. So he tended to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. Putting the fork down, he started to pick a few of the buttercups from his chair. They were the same color as his hair, holding them out for Piper. It was a bunch of about five of them. "I'm sorry." He said sweetly towards her, glancing up at Jaik. "I thought I might have scene her earlier, but not recently." Quinn said to him.

He noticed the Rabbit teacher and head of the Magicians, Ryota S. Nukimura, take his seat. There were a couple of teachers still missing, including his worse nightmare. But it would only prolong everything that much longer. Quinn was not a big fan of the first day of school. Mainly because of the boring speeches, and the introduction of teachers. It was just a lot of listening over rules and everything. Booooooorrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!! !!!!

Mary Post turned her head slighlty to see Jaden. He hand was over hers as she shut the alarm off. Mary was always surprised at how he could sneak up on her without any warning what-so-ever. He was probably the only one who would sneak up behind her. "For you, I have been saving it." Mary spoke to him in her English accent. Something she had picked up threw years of study with her own teacher, Edward Kelley. It had changed threw the years. Becoming more understandable for the children. More American some would say. But she could still be picked out from a crowd as an English woman.

Her own hands snaked up around his neck. Pulling the taller man into her grasp. Her forehead rested lightly on his chin. Since threw the height difference, that was about where she stood compared to Jaden. This type of contact was something she only ever shared with the man in front of her. It was something special, between them. Although Mary knew deep down how she felt for him, she knew it could never be. The time during the school year was the only time they spend together. Jaden enjoyed traveling, seeing new places. While Mary was perfectly fine staying in one place. She had lived in the region for over four hundred years already. The only real moves she had was with her teacher years ago, or when she came to America. That trip in itself was not pleasant. Starving, sick, cold, and always rocking in sea storms. That was traveling to Mary. Something you did when it was needed. The woman had learned the hard way they were not truly meant to be, and because of it simply continued with her work without any question. Settling down herself within the school.

As Jaden spoke to her, Mary simply listened. Never before hearing such words escape from his lips. Learning how he had watched her for years, it would probably creep most woman out. But not Mary. To her it was a sweet gesture. But for him to bring up God, and there time together during the trials, something must have been bothering him. Why he had watched her in the first place seemed strange on his part. Mary was part vampire after all. She was scene as sinful, a monster, and freak, and something to rot in hell for eternity. Even though Mary was born this way. Something Jaden seemed to see past completely. Although the part of her being an alchemist was entirely her choice. Creating the medicine was scene as playing God by most. She did not age, and since she was obviously still breathing and moving, did not die. He brought up the Salem witch trials as he trailed off.

The incident made Mary remember back. She had been simply working in her home, which was not too far from the school (Now it was a mini mall..). Summer was in the forefront, so Mary was not teaching. She was alone, not a soul normally bothered her. Then the squeaking wheels of a carriage, and a hard knock on her door snapped Mary out of her work. Going towards the door stood two men in dark outfit. One read off a list of reasons for her being accused. Reading, killing her husband (Mary was never married, which was strange back then), Not attending church in months. The list had gone on with reasons, but not one mentioned the reason and only possible reasons he could have been taken. Her race. She was brought to prison where she waited a month before her trial. This was the first time she had scene him in person, and Mary was proven guilty, and sent back to jail. Mary had not fed in a full month by the time Jaden came to visit her for the first time, alone. For some odd reason he came into her cell. The reason was unknown to Mary, but either way within seconds she had him against the wall with her teeth in his neck. He seemed to take a fancy to it since Mary was released a week or so later.

She took her own step back as the music ended. "I learn more and more of you each time we meet my dear Jaden." He had taken her hand to place a kiss on it. Being so close to him was a welcome. His scent, his touch. It was all familiar and much missed. Jaden had also became her only source of much needed nutrients. Something she would never care to admit, but Mary also knew now was not the time for such thoughts. Perhaps later, but not now. She inched towards him, placing a quick peck on his lips. Something she did often when they were alone. She turned to gather a few items. One being a wooden box for the nurse. Mary made a good amount of the medicine she used for the children. Since most of the kids were not human, they needed something stronger. It was very expensive in useless to bring in to the school when Mary could easily make the same, if not better version. Her hair was in a very long braid, following the length of her back. She reached back, twisting it into a bun and putting a stick threw it to hold.

"The headmaster will not start without us. I am sure we will hear about how we held her up for the seventh year in a row. The students like the time to talk and catch up any how." She responded to him. Turning, ready to go after she loaded the box with many types of medicine. Mary put her hand over the box, making it smaller and tucked it into her purse.

"I have greatly missed you Jaden." Mary said rather suddenly, taking his hand and giving it a small squeeze when she drew close enough again. Her eyes were a clear gray color. Meaning she was as human as she could be. But at the same time it meant she had not fed in about two weeks or so. Which was not such a big deal. Mary found it better to have a small bit of emotion on the first few days of school. So she did not feed. Something she did every year. To the discourage of Jaden and even the other teachers. Since the other teachers believed she would kill a student with this stunt. Then again, Vampires did not have a good reputation to not attack someone from hunger.

"I'm ready now. Let's go join the party." Mary said with a small smile gracing her lightly tanned face. Once they were both out of the room, Mary closed the door, locking it. Just mainly to make sure no one could mess around with anything inside.
✿☆✿┗━━✿═━┈━═✿━━┛✿☆✿

ChibiMouse
The Emo Cook...

Old 06-16-2011, 08:32 PM

Katerina nodded understandingly. "I certainly sympathize Fei-Yen." Her smile faded a little when asked about her holiday. She didn't handle lonliness well but did what she could to not think about it. "Everyone would think my summers would be full of high flying adventures. It was nothing to write home about." Katerina sighed. "I really I was at home most of the time working on lesson plans for each grade level, writing inquisitive relatives--ironically--and researching which plays would be suitable for this year's school productions." She chuckled and tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear. "I really missed everyone. I suppose that's why I have so much energy when you see me. Anyhow...how was your summer Ryota? Hopefully it was fun?"

It was getting close to starting time and Alex was ready to eat a piece of the table if it came down to it. He distracted himself with how the classes were going to pan out. He'd heard some...interesting things about Miss Le's English class so he'd signed up. He liked writing and reading anyway so it would probably be worth it. Alex hoped Natalie or TaeMae would be in some of his classes so he could get to know them better. He wanted to get to know the other students too in all honesty. For now, he just waited for the feast and the legendary headmistress.

Wavi

Old 06-16-2011, 11:09 PM

Jaden latched his arm around hers as they began the long haul to the dining hall. As the two moved closer and closer, the sound of chatter became louder and louder. Just before they entered the back door (it would allow them to sit at the teacher tables), Jaden twisted Mary around. His lips met hers and he shoved the woman against a pillar. Running his hand up her thigh, he paused from the make-out session so he could stare at the door.

"I've always wanted to play hooky on the first day."

Returning to the steamy kisses, Jaden paused again when his tongue was locked around hers. This time, his eyes remained on her, watching and waiting for her to make a move and call the shots.

Jaden was all for skipping the ceremony, but he feared the rumors that would spread if two of the school's house head's weren't present. Thankfully, very few knew of the relationship. In fact, the headmaster was really the only one. Though, Juri had a feeling the two were hiding something. She would often tease the two and say, "What a cute couple you two would make, if only you could get in his pants."

"Ah, ha! I knew it! Jaden and Mary sitting in a tree... I mean standing in the hallway k-i-s-s-i-n-g! Teeheehee! It's like a dream come true! Can I watch when you two do the deed?"

Lowering his jaw some and cocking it to the side, Jaden snapped his head toward Juri.

"Because of you, nothing will happen. You should have just watched. Instead you had to announce yourself. Now the feeling is gone. You're voice ruined it."

"Booooooo. But she's still hot 'n horny! OH! Can I do Mary?"

"Get lost," he growled under his breath.

Frowning, Juri slouched away. Pulling open the door, a blast of heat engulfed her face. Wrinkling her nose, she bounced over toward the other staff members. Taking a seat, she glanced behind her toward where the headmaster was standing. Signaling with her eyes, she hinted that Mary and Jaden might not be in attendance.

With Juri now gone, Jaden turned his attention back toward Mary. His eyes said he was done, but something else (remember he has his body pinning her to the wall) suggested he wasn't done with her just yet.

"Your move, my queen." Pulling a knight piece from a chess set from his pocket, he placed it in her hand. "Command your knight as you wish."

----------

Smirking, the alchemist kicked his feet up and onto a nearby empty seat.

"Oh, you know. Summer sucked. However, I learned a cool new trick. Could be fun to use on the rookies."

Just as he said rookies, the doors flew open and an endless sea of carts were wheeled into the room. Each cart was housing a set of rare treats that ranged from appetizers to main courses to desserts. As the silver lids were removed from the dishes and the dishes placed on a deep colored silk cloth, the chefs walked away. The sweet scents danced into the noses of the students (and even the teachers).

Then, a new set of people entered the room. Butlers, waiters, and maids came waltzing in. Each was wearing a pair of feathers that represented the houses they were serving. With a quick flick of his wrist, the head butler signaled that the students could rise from their seats and walk over to the buffet table to select their meal.

Watching the eyes of those at his table, Aiden rose.

"Allow yourself to enjoy the finest foods you will ever taste. They're to... die for."

Directing the alchemy house over to the correct buffet tables, he did a "Vanna White" hand slid to show off the festive foods.

"Dig in, Swans."

Hresvelgr

Old 06-17-2011, 12:11 AM

Mary Post had in her hand a small notebook she was looking threw. To Jaden it would seem like a bunch of chicken scratch, but they were in fact runes for alchemy. She tucked it away as the chatter became louder and louder. They turned towards the grand room that led towards the teacher's tables. Why such a room was so grand always boggled Mary's mind. To her surprise, she was pulled against a pillar, Jaden closed in on her like a bird catching his prey. Ensnaring her in a kiss she was more than happy to give back. Once his hand caught her leg, she lifted it wrapping it around his waist. Only pulling him even closer. How much time did they have again? No better, where were they supposed to even be?

Mary was glad very few knew of their relationship. They had to keep the entire thing a secret. Which was all the more fun. Threw the over four hundred years they had been together like this. It was no difference now, after spending time apart emotions would ride up and flare like... well what she was feeling against her leg. A short moan came from the bellows of her throat as she spoke, but it was not until her heard Juri voice her heart skipped a beat. A light flash of pink crossed over her cheeks. Although it was not the first time the demon had caught them in such a manner. Juri seemed to take joy in it. Jaden had already turned and started speaking to her for interrupting. With a sigh, Mary leaned her head against the pillar.

"Maybe later Juri." She said with a small laugh towards the demon. Mary obviously joking with the woman. Although Jaden just seemed very angry. Understandable of coarse. There was still a bit of pink across her cheeks when Juri finally entered the great hall. Although from her position against the pillar she could not see her eyes giving permission. Only coming to guess as much from the way Jaden responded.

"You lead me into a knot Jaden."
Mary said honestly to him. Wrapping her fingers are the knight piece he had given her. A smile crossed her lips as an idea blossomed into her head. She began to unbutton a few buttons on her shirt, placing the piece neatly between the two rounded pillows before buttoning her shirt back up. It would not be noticed by anyone, and only Jaden would know about it. Once she was ready, she pulled Jaden close so she could whisper into her ear. "You know we must attend. But I promise you I will make it up to you. I have not fed in an while, and if you want your knight back you will have to wrestle me for it. Let's meet in the Library after closing tonight." Mary suggested to him. It was one of their preferred spots after all. What better to kick off the school year with Shakespeare watching.

Mary lowered her leg and gave him a sweet kiss. Her eyes showed nothing but apology, and lord knew how much she wanted him. The abyss of flesh down under screamed for him... but it would not send a good message on the first day of school.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 06-17-2011 at 12:28 AM..

Wavi

Old 06-17-2011, 12:45 AM

His brows furrowed as she shoved the piece between her breasts. Licking his lips, he leaned in to place a kiss upon the base of her neck. Moving up, he nibbled at her ear before he froze.

The sound of another was behind them. Her breath was laced with the scent of strawberries and her skin had a fruity odor to it.

Had the door opened while the two were exchanging romantic thoughts and jesters? Jaden's lips left Mary's body as he straightened his posture so he was at attention. Saluting the woman that was behind him, Jaden fell into a sweeping bow before placing his backside against Mary.

"Forgive me, my lady. I was keeping Mary from attending by pursuing my own personal pleasures. Do not punish her for my wrongdoing."

"Punishment is not in order. The punishment would be not allowing you two to act on your feelings. I have watched long enough as you two gawk over one another. It's about damn time Jaden made his move. I only wish it was sooner. But, love is a fickle thing. Do as you must to releave yourselves of your desires. I want you both in the best mood tomorrow when we unleash the students to you. If you get it out of the way now, you won't have to worry about interruptions. You'll have a whole two hours to yourself. Should you need more, just ask. I'll keep people away."

Smiling, the headmaster walked back to the door she had silently emerged from.

"Oh. I forgot. If anyone asks, Mary, you have a fever. Jaden, your plan arrived late."

"And Juri?"

"She'll want a detailed report."

His face flushed. Turning back to Mary, Jaden sighed. He appreciated the idea of having permission to play hooky, but he also didn't want have Mary lie about her health. Everyone would eventually learn that she rarely got sick, and a fever was pretty much out of the question. Moreover, Jaden was positive one of the other teachers had noticed his arrival.

"I leave the decision to you. I feel like our alibi will unfold. So, if it's alright with you, I would rather attend and play later. No point causing tension among the other staff members."

Last edited by Knerd; 06-20-2011 at 12:47 AM..

Hresvelgr

Old 06-17-2011, 02:22 AM

Mary Post started to run her hands threw his hair. Gripping small sections of it and tugging lightly. He was toying with her, knowing it was driving her wild enough to keep to keep her away from his neck. Although she would bite down the second he gave her an opening. Something she found very hard to control when put threw such pleasures. The door swung open a second time, getting a groan to snake it way up threw Mary's throat. It was quiet enough for only Jaden to hear. Her eyes caught the headmaster of the school. Although it was slightly blocked since Jaden was standing right in front of her. Mary simply hung her head from behind him. Lacing her fingers together. What the Headmaster said was something Mary was not expecting. She gave them permission to continue. On the first day of school.

Mary had known the headmaster for years, and quickly learned to respect her as others did. But she expected punishment where it was due. She felt like a student, even after never attending the school herself. Or any school for that matter. She even came up with excuses for them. In the past Jaden's plain had arrived very late. Almost three days at one point. So at least that seemed covered. Unless the others teachers had scene him. Mary being sick on the other hand? very rare, and when it did happen she could be out for days easy. But then again, most of the teachers would not bother looking into it too much. Maybe Juri who would bring her soup, or Fei Yen or Katerina. Ryota wanted nothing to do with her because of the whole blood thing. But Mary would only have to say she hadn't eaten in a long time, so her immune system was down. Or something along the lines.

She looked back to Jaden as the headmaster left them without another word. She could see the pink rising on his face as well as her own. But sadly, and this time she was really beating herself over it, she had to agree with Jaden.

"Yes, you are right. Waiting until later will not cause too much alarm." Mary was trying her best to put logic over her own emotions, but it was proving harder than she thought. "But first, you can not do this to me and get away so easily." With this, she reversed the rolls. Pushing Jaden against the pillar, she pulled his shirt slightly to reveal two tiny puncture like scars along his collar bone. Carefully she leaned forward, biting down softly. Never enough to harm him like when she had first attacked him in her jail cell. Her free hand rested on his waist, squeezing slightly. As quickly as it had started, she pulled away. Placing her hand over the two holes and pressing down so they would not bleed. Mary was very good as to not leave a mess. She stopped the minor bleeding before releasing him after a quick kiss.

Her eyes gained the slight red around the pupil as she looked up to Jaden. She loved this man so much. But had to remind herself it was not meant to be. It was burned into her after all. Each time he had left to travel, the small ray of hoping for something more vanished. It was not Jaden's fault though. It was her own. He should travel, see the world if that was what he wanted. He always came back after all. But the incident was what really had stopped Mary each time.

"Let us go take our seats. You are probably hungry by now. Just remember the knight is still in it's spot." Taking his hand, Mary gave it a squeeze before pulling him towards the dining hall. Letting go as she pulled open the door and entered. Taking her seat along the table. "How late am I this time?" Mary asked a couple of teachers with a small smile. Glancing at the giggling Juri. "Everyone thank Jaden since he had to practically rip me away from my work this time. Each threat I said to him along the way I certainly mean it." Mary said to them. Slightly explaining her absence. Well it was sort of true. Jaden did bring her away, and she had meant what she had to him.

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 06-17-2011, 03:06 AM

Natalie could see Alex was somehow uncomfortable and she didn't know why. She immediately began to worry that she had done something that caused it. Things such as that were a common worry for her. "That's great, but..umm, Alex are you alright? You seem..um..well, nervous..." she asked, her voice getting softer as she spoke. She wanted to make sure that she wasn't the cause of this.

Looking over at Taemae, she let out a puff of air. The girl just seemed so carefree. It made her jealous in a way. Natalie was always aware of those around her; as well as, people anywhere in general. Shaking her head at the girl, she turned back towards Alex. "So, you were new at the end of last year, right? Did you transfer from another school?" she asked him, remembering his appearance at the end of the previous year. New students that arrived in the middle of the year were very rare.

Up and down the table, Natalie could hear the grumblings of hunger, especially from the younger students. Honestly, she had to agree with them. She was starving as well, she hadn't eaten that much on the journey to school, looking forward to the welcoming feast, which was always divine. Finally, she saw the servers. Her face lit up with the delicious smell of food coming towards her. "Finally food!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"Alex, should we wake Taemae or let her sleep through the feast?' she asked with a mischievous grin on her face.

------------------------

Asher was curious about what he could had learned, but assumed that it had to be impressive and interesting to see. Then again, it didn't take much to impress first year students. "Can't wait to see it later," he grinned, being tempted to say more, but the food came out.

School food was better than anything he could remember. Then again, he was a shotty cook himself. The most he could manage to cook is ramen, anything else he had to eat cold or buy takeout. Being back at school was a large relief on his stomach.

He loaded up his plate quickly and began to eat. "Ah, jush ash goo as I rememba," he said, his mouth full of food.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-18-2011, 12:20 AM

Ryota’s nose scrunched up at what Fei Yen said about her pets and dolls, the woman knew how to get to him in ways that others did not know how. ”Oh yes….you…..just…..” he didn’t know what to say to that to Fei Yen, after all it was hard considering there was just no word for him to say that could describe what he was thinking about her. He listened to everyone’s summers and how they were, the funny thing was, is that his was more interesting then theirs.

“Well it is hard to find a place to start at…..let‘s see……I went to Italy for a month to study under some friends to pick up new art skills, went clubbing to various places, good thing I have some spells to make the noise dull down…though when I am on holiday I like not being able to hear. Then I went to Greece for a few weeks and went clubbing in a few places there. The last place that I went was Paris but that was more to party then anything else…..or was it to Madi Gras that I went to last……hard to tell since my summer was such a blur.” he said to Fei Yen and Katerina honestly as he just shrugged, stashing his folders away when he saw Juri and the headmistress come into the room, which meant that everything was going to start in a few minutes.

His eyes narrowed though when he saw that Mary and Jaden came in at the same time, his analyzing eyes study them for a few minutes, taking in how they looked before he came to a conclusion about them. Listening to what was said about why they were late and what had happen along the way, but he didn’t say nothing, after all if he was right about what he came to and said something about it they would be pissed if it was true especially if they don’t want everyone to know about.

It also doesn’t help that he had heard their muffle voices behind the door and it didn’t seem like they were angry at each other, but then he thought that if he did say something about it and it wasn’t true than it would be all cleared up in no time but he felt like it was best that he didn’t say anything to them at all. He looked around once more as he thought about everything,. Seeing that it was time to eat, he pulled his bento box out, which he used to pack his own food, he was funny like that and would only eat the vegan meals that he would make.

He made sure that his hood was up, it hide most of his face, a robe was his best friend at such functions considering if he didn't they would just stare at him and it is hard to eat when people stare, after all it is very uncomfortable.

Last edited by Knerd; 06-20-2011 at 12:45 AM..

Cyberblue Lightning

Old 06-18-2011, 04:29 AM

'And of course, Ryouta would have the most terribly exciting Summer, given his nature.' Fei Yen thought, visibly shuddering in disgust at the mention of of the words, 'clubbing' and 'party'. More than anything else in the world, Fei Yen hates the thought, mention or mere implication of human contact. She even hated shaking hands for God's sake, opting for the Asian greeting of bowing. Not because she was a germaphobe, but because Fei Yen much rather avoid touching people, no matter what race. So the thought of constant touching at clubs or parties, from she heard from her brothers, sisters and in-laws who were extroverts, just grosses her out for some odd reason or other.

The loud voices of teachers and students alike hushed to whispers when the the rest of the staff came. Along with the headmistress and two particular head teachers, Jaden Nicastro and Mary Post. Before arriving to the dining hall Fei Yen, being the recluse as she was known to be, usually and will inadvertently hear what other teachers would gossip about (excluding Katerina), when others seem to be not listening. While rumours are indeed intriguing at some points depending on topic, rumours regarding Fei Yen's... friends of sorts (she wouldn't know, since she never had any to begin with, although if questioned, she'll deny it) she usually take with a pinch of salt. Fei Yen knew the purposes of secrets and the point of it was to remain hidden, very much like her father and to some extent herself when it comes to life. If secrets were to become not secrets any more and become official fact, then it was not Fei Yen's problem nor interest. Besides, Fei Yen was not that much of a gossips girl anyway, being a recluse she much preferred keeping things to herself, and she expected the same from others. A good case of 'Treat those like you'd treat yourself' as it were. So even though Fei Yen could hear and see some of the other teachers talking in hushed tones regarding rumours circulating the other half of the head teachers, Fei Yen is kindly ignoring it and as stated before, taking everything with a pinch of salt.

Speaking of secrets, Fei Yen really needed to burn her mother's letter regarding a very... sensitive topic about her current lifestyle and things that most mothers would demand from their little girls. She also needed to block her mother from her texting or calling her about it. Seriously, Fei Yen's mother could be a bit of a pain when she wanted to be, and Fei Yen could possibly see why her father divorced her mother in the first place. But then again that's just her. But only before she actually wrote a response to said letter. Fei Yen couldn't believe that her mother could be that stubborn, although that's calling the kettle black, if she looks on her own actions, regarding the matter.

When the food began to arrive, Fei Yen clapped happily. Eating would definitely put her in a good mood, especially if it tasted good and what not. Taking a hot bowl of egg drop soup, Fei Yen took a small spoonful and put it in her mouth. Sighing happily, Fei Yen had a smile of a content cat when she felt warmth in her tummy. This was going to be an enjoyable banquet.

ChibiMouse
The Emo Cook...

Old 06-18-2011, 10:33 PM

Alex smiled warmly at Natalie, "I'm f-fine really. Thanks Natalie. I just get nervous around people until I get to know them better." It was true. At his old school he hadn't made many friends. However with the few friends he had, it took a bit of time before Alex revealed his fun-loving, goofy, social side. "And yes, it's true. I'm a new guy." He chuckled and held his hands up in mock guilt. "I transferred from a much stricter school. It was more of a military academy than a place to learn about yourself and your powers." He put his hands down and shuddered remembering the grueling 5:30am workouts, skimpy breakfasts, and powers training followed by dry academics until 3 in the afternoon. "A lot of shady business went on there so my folks and I decided Occultia would be a much better fit for me."

The smells and sight of the long awaited food put a big smile on Alex's face. "Alright! FOOD!" He couldn't pile his plate up fast enough. Four chicken drumsticks, an apple, large portions of spinach salad and fruit salad, four rolls, and a bowl of minestroni soup found their way to Alex's plate. That would only be his first helping. He gave a half smile at Natalie's grin and poor Taemae sleeping away. "Aw c'mon, we should wake her. It would be cruel to let someone miss out on food this good!" With that Alex tore into the salads on his plate hungrily.

----------------------------------------------------

Katerina couldn't help but wish she'd been with Ryota all those places. Before she could respond the entrance of Jaden, Mary, Juri, and the Headmistress took precedence. True, she'd heard the rumors revolving around about the two teachers but paid no mind to such trivial gossip. If they were a couple, fantastic! If only she could have such luck finding someone. But if not, it wasn't as if falsehoods weren't told everyday. It wasn't that Katerina wasn't attracted to some of the other teachers. Quite the contrary, she thought Ryota was quite wondeful and Fei-Yen had her own mysterious appeal but...

She put the thoughts out of her head with a sigh. Only time would tell about such things. No need to get ahead of herself. The food coming was also a good distraction. She helped herself to some grilled salmon, mixed green salad, and some grapes for now. The food was exquisite, only at her grandmother's house was the selection of food so large and well made. "Now I'm ready for anything!" She smiled then took polite, graceful bites of food. Katerina giggled to herself when she remembered her secret stash of ice cream and her mini bar in her office. It was good to be back.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-19-2011, 07:34 PM

Piper was a little surprised at the growth spreading out around Quinn as he sat on the bench, but Jaik showed no sign of it. He was pretty used to it after living around the fairy boy for the last three years. Piper was also a little alarmed that the flowers and grass didn't grow quite as fast as the others. It would take a perceptive mind to see it and figure out that her unique ability to pull mana into her body was the reason why. While she was fairly clueless about magic, her parents did make sure she knew that mana was the life energy found in all things and all places.

"Well, I suppose she may just be crashing in the dorms for now. You know how she hates crowds. Thanks Quinn. Piper, I'm going to go up and get our food, okay? You just sit here for a few minutes." Jai'kar's announcement had snapped the tiny girl out of her thoughts, and she responded with a nod, looking around nervously. She had noticed the chuckles of the other, older, bigger kids toward her interaction with Jaik, but it hardly seemed malicious, and so she didn't worry about it.

Her nervous scans of her surroundings brought her eyes to see Quinn's hand holding a small bouquet of flowers towards her. "W-What kind of flowers are those? I-I'm allergic to daisies and tulips, so I can't take those if they're one of those kinds."

Hresvelgr

Old 06-19-2011, 07:56 PM

Quinn Evers looked towards Piper and back toward the flowers, he kept holding them out. "Their buttercups of coarse!" He said excitedly. A few kids around him laughed. "These usually grow wherever I sit. And Girls like flowers, right?" His seemed to completely ignore the fact she could have been allergic to them. But then again, being allergic to flowers was something of foreign to Quinn. Being from the forest, and hell, growing flowers where ever he went. He just did not seem to understand the idea.

Quinn took one buttercup from the bunch. "If you hold it under your neck, and see yellow, it means you like butter!" He proceeded to hold the bright yellow flower under his neck as a little yellow spot appeared. He giggled like a girl after a couple of seconds. Although Quinn noticed she still had not taken them, which brought a quizzical expression. "Your very silly and strange... Can I have a hug?" Quinn asked with a goofy smile on his face now. He noticed there seemed to be tension between him and Piper.

Quinn sat up suddenly, reaching out to take his glass of water, placing the flowers inside of it and pushing the glass towards Piper. Quinn was determined now.

((xD Poor Piper))

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-20-2011, 05:01 AM

"Oh... Well, they are very pretty," Piper admitted, still wary of taking the flowers for fear of touching the fairy boy's hand. His next action just added to the poor girl's confusion. Certainly boys weren't supposed to act like he was currently doing. They never had back home at least.

"But, wouldn't the pollen do that to everybody, regardless of whether or not they liked butter?" The other children laughing was a bit irritating to Piper, but only because she feared they were laughing at her, regardless of how the laughter sounded. Jai'kar would know whether or not they were laughing at her or with her. That, unfortunately would have to wait until he came back.

Piper felt a chill run down her spine as Quinn asked her for a hug. The fear that forced her to flood her Pull-up with urine and shiver slightly quickly turned into a cold anger that was more of a defense mechanism than anything. "No," she answered simply, oblivious to the effect she was having on the mana around her. To anyone with the gift of magic sight, they would see the threads and flows of mana spark with more energy than usual. The most obvious sign to the non-magical was the fact that the grass and flowers growing around Quinn suddenly begin freezing, Piper's body subconsciously casting magic as it had all her life, though it had become much more pronounced after she learned what she was.

((I know. :P Quinn's extroverted nature is the exact opposite of Piper's introverted one. Definitely going to be some interesting moments coming up. ;)))

Hresvelgr

Old 06-23-2011, 02:34 PM

Quinn Evers smiled as she tried to get scientific with him. Something that was probably the reason he almost failed Ms. Post's class the previous year. He simply did not care for true explanation. Imagination was far more fun. After all, he could create practically anything with Magic. Her response to his hug was that of expected. He moved the glass towards her, leaving it right next to her own glass of water. The bouquet was similar to when a child would bring flower to their mother.

He sat up suddenly, feeling his seat freezing. Tipping his head in her direction before flying off towards the line. Deciding it was best to leave Piper alone. He had found it interesting she subconsciously cast magic. Something Quinn used to do. So it did not alarm Quinn. He found Jai'kar and sitting on his shoulders while they waited in line. It was far too busy for him to stand. Too much of a threat for someone to bump him. The grass where Quinn had been sitting started to turn brown, and wither away into dust before falling to the ground below to join the rest of the dirt everyone had merciless tracked in. He looked to all of the food. Mostly meats. But there was pasta towards the end he would get when they got down there.

"Your sister hates me."
He said with a light chuckle to his friend. Making himself comfortable on his shoulders

Mary Post took note of the silence that seemed to take hold of the other teachers as they came in. Maybe it was because they were in the presence of the headmistress. She could be very intimating after all. There were certain ground even Mary did not dare to tread. And she had probably been there the longest amount of time. After the headmistress of coarse. How long had it been? It all seemed to blend together after a while. She looked out into the crowd of students. Finding new faces right away, and old. Aiden was fulfilling his job to a key she could see. Which took a complete load off of her mind.

The food was served, and Mary did not move from her spot right away. When it came to eating normal food, she could go in a few directions. Her body, against popular belief, was still alive. Her skin tanned, her cheeks did blush, her heart did beat. Mary was in fact alive. Because of this, she could eat normal food. Needed to in fact. Although sometimes she would not eat anything for an entire day. Her own reasons of coarse. Once the other teachers had their food, Mary stood up. Collecting a bit of greens, and half a piece of pork she had split with the math teacher. Not much to call a full meal, but it was better than nothing. Even what she had on her plate she ate slowly. Every now and then popping a piece of pork, or green beans into her mouth.

In her own mind Mary knew she needed to gain her weight back. She had lost close to twenty pounds over the end of the school year and summer. But looking at her she would seem completely fine. It was all natural to Mary. "The cooks get better every year." Mary said to everyone. Putting her fork down after three small bites. "Did everyone hear what Laurie Cabot did to the mayor's son over the Summer?" She asked everyone at the table. A few of the teachers had quizzical looks on their faces over who Cabot was in the first place. "The official witch of Salem." She explained slightly. Not getting too much in detail. She knew a few of the Magic teachers would not believe such a thing. "She apparently put a curse on a policeman. Came out later nothing truly happened, but interesting while it lasted." Mary knew everyone had already spoken of their summers, so there was no need to ask the question again.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 06-23-2011 at 02:39 PM..

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-24-2011, 09:02 PM

Piper stared at the flowers Quinn had left her after he flew off. I guess I did overreact. Jaik will be so disappointed. I'll have to apologize to Quinn later too. Hopefully they'll understand. Gently, she pulled a flower from the bouquet and sniffed it, sneezing as the pollen entered her sinuses. The sneeze brought a couple of giggles from the girls, as well as a few "aww's." Apparently, it was cute when little children, or at least kids that looked to be kindergarteners, sneezed. Feeling a blush rise to her cheeks from all the attention, Piper looked down at her tiny, dangling feet, as if she had never seen them before.

Jaik had been standing in line, having just grabbed his and Piper's plate, just about to select some food when Quinn landed on his shoulders. He staggered with the sudden weight, almost losing his balance before he caught himself. "Hey, Quinn. What goes on?" he asked, returning to his task of selecting food for him and Piper. Personally, he loved meat, but Piper didn't seem to really care for one or the other. She ate pretty much anything, though she obviously had her preferences, try as she might to hide it. She never said whether she liked something outright, but the way her face lit up at seeing one of her favorite meals was enough proof that she liked it.

For himself, he put two slabs of steak on his plate, as well as some corn and mashed potatoes with plenty of gravy. He added some of his favorite spices to the meat and sighed at the delicious aroma. He put some lasagna on Piper's plate, not too much, as she never ate a whole lot; most people would believe he was getting a meal for a five or six year old. He added some applesauce as well, something that she absolutely loved. Truly, he couldn't wait to see her face light up when he gave her her food.

Quinn's statement about Piper threw him for a loop though, and sort of dampened his great move. "I've never known Piper to hate anyone. What makes you think she hates you?" He continued moving down the line, trying to keep from falling over due to his newly top-heavy state, and waited for an answer.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-25-2011, 12:34 AM

Ryota Nukimura turned and looked at Mary as he nibbled on one of his home grown, magical carrots that he grew in his room so that he could have his special food every day. He understood things fairly well, his analyzing gaze taking everything in even though he had to put another sound dulling spell on his ears so that he wouldn’t have to leave early because of a headache, which he welcomed during summer break.

“I wouldn‘t know if the cook is getting better.” he said to her, waving his carrot at her to remind her that he made and ate his own food, which was an OCD habit of his though he wouldn’t tell anyone that it was, though he guessed that they already knew that. He frowned a bit when he heard about Laurie Cabot, shaking his head in disappointment, he knew her, had run into her once in a while.

“Shame really…..you would think that some one like her would do such a thing.” he said to her as he finished his first carrot and moved on to the next one, thinking for a bit before he decided on something, he didn’t like Mary because she did drink blood but he was nice cause she didn’t try drinking his yet. “You know Mary she could have done that and then fixed it later, after all magic is funny like that. Then again nothing might have happened only she will know.” he said as he chuckled and started to eat on some lettuce and other things like a personaly salad without the dressing.

Cyberblue Lightning

Old 06-25-2011, 11:05 AM

Fei Yen had finished her small meal, and was currently bored out of her mind. Maybe agreeing to eat some dinner with her Papa beforehand wasn't such a good idea. But then again, it was worthwhile since she managed to catch up with current affairs and happenings in the world of the supernatural. Although really it's more to do with the world of witches and wizards in general since that was her Papa's circle, but she sometimes overhears conversations from other patrons at her father's shop.

So when Mary was talking about the witch, Laurie Cabot, putting a spell on the mayor's kid whom was a policeman Fei Yen knew what she was talking about. "I don't really get the whole idea of putting curses on people. Other than punishing them, I don't really don't see the appeal, the point and appeal." Fei Yen said putting her two cents on the current affairs of the world of wizardry. Although it's fun to watch curses in action and the unlucky soul cursed, Fei Yen doesn't see any satisfaction from it. But that was her practical nature talking, since Fei Yen was more hands-on then most.

But she had to agree with Mary though, the cooks were getting better. Last time, when Fei Yen had to eat some of Ryouta's vegan food since she couldn't handle the cook's food last time they had a banquet. "The cooks are improving, I must admit." Twitchy the more active and attention-seeking pet of her babies, jumped into her lap, and churred cutely to get her attention, little bits of its light yellow fur standing up a little on end.

"Awwww... is lil Twitchy getting lonely?" Fei Yen cooed, tickling the little monster's furry head, receiving more happy and content churrs.

Wavi

Old 08-05-2011, 04:36 PM

Hello everyone,

Would you all be so kind to copy/paste your last post from GP and post it on here? I've been banned from the site so I don't have access to the roleplay whatsoever. Also, the first person to post their old post, would you mind quoting my last post?

Sorry for the back and forward! I had no intentions of getting banned. In fact, I got banned for a stupid reason - sending all of you an e-mail saying I quit. Apparently, telling your friends you're leaving is warrant to get you banned. So, to cover their little butts, they lied and said I was "member poaching." In other words, I was stealing my friends back. Oi, people piss me off sometime.

Anyway, once everyone has posted (I'll need someone to confirm all posts have moved), we'll get this baby back up and running.

Again, I'm sorry for the hassle. I look forward to roleplaying with you all.
<3 Wavi

P.S. You might have to tell some of the members that I'm over here now. So if someone wouldn't mind throwing up a post to say, I'm back on Mene, it would be much appreciated. <3

Hresvelgr

Old 08-07-2011, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Jaden smiled as he watched Mary pick slowly through the food she picked up. At this point, Jaden had opted to wait until Mary had weeded through the buffet before he rose to select his meal. Rising, he placed a hand on Mary's shoulder.

Leaning in close enough to kiss her ear, he whispered, "I hope you can keep up with me if you eat only that." Directing his haunting green eyes down, he scoffed before turning away to grab a plate.

"I believe you have some admirers, Kane." Bowing to the head chef as he passed by to gaze at the desserts, he looked but up at the row of teachers. They were all eating something that was actually a meal. A childish expression played on his face. Dare he go for the dessert? Yes. It was a definite yes, as Jaden had a soft spot for sweets.

Wiggling his hands, he weaved them together to ponder which delicious treat he would place upon his plate first. There were chocolate truffles and fruit pies, followed by an endless row of candies and sugar-coated snack foods. The chocolate fountain was a nice touch, but Jaden only liked his chocolate on women. He also preferred whipped cream in such a manner. Seizing the tongs, he plopped some strawberry slices on his plate. Staking them so he could make a wall of fruit, he plopped some tapioca pudding on the right side (taking up about a quarter of the plate). Beside the pudding, he scoped a few tropical fruit slices. On the other side of the wall of strawberries, he decorated the plate with a nicely tossed salad with almonds, crasins, feta cheese, and grilled chicken.

Just as he pivoted on his heel to return to his table, he noticed a pair of cherries. With both hands full - one with the plate (which was quite heavy to start with) and the other with a bowl of pretzels (he would munch on them throughout the welcoming ceremony) - he decided to use the only free "hand" left. Curling out his tongue, he weaved it flawlessly between the stem that held the two cherries. Rolling back his tongue, he walked with the bobbing brightly colored fruit. A few of the students laughed, but Jaden gave them a cross stare to silence them.

When he was finally at his seat, he set down both the bowl and the plate. With the cherries' stem was still looped in his mouth, he twisted them into his mouth. Bending, he clutched Mary by the back of her head. With a quick thrust, he had her face angled up at his.

Before Juri had a change to get out her camera, Jaden planted a completely visible kiss on her lips! Juri, who was squeeing to the point of being a complete fangirl of the moment, fell out of her chair. Watching from the floor, she smiled up at the headmaster.

"About damn time," Juri said with a chuckle.

The headmaster shook her head before addressing the kissing pair. "Jaden, Jaden, Jaden. It's not like you to publicly display your affect for Miss Post. Something must be up. So spill it. What did you see?"

Pulling back from his kiss, Jaden cocked his head toward the headmaster. His mouth moved back and forth and he stood their silently. Finally, his tongue poked from his mouth and a tied cherry stem emerged.

"Hot damn! Jaden's a pro kisser! I'm jealous. I wanna kiss...." moaning, Juri snaked back into her seat. "So not fair...."

Jaden looked from Juri to the headmaster. He thought about the best way to reply, but he couldn't find a better sentence than the one currently dancing on his tongue.

"My death."

Silence fell into the room as the headmaster took a baffled step back. Her hands trembled as she rose them to her mouth. Shaking her head with more vigor than one had ever seen, she slammed her fits on the podium before her.

"God dammit, Jaden! You've condemned yourself by playing with a dhamphyr. Dammit! Not only have you condemned yourself, but now you've put all these students at risk! I hope you're little love affair was worth all our lives. I'd fire you, but you'll be dead before tonight even ends."

"Oh please, they will be unscathed. God's little pets will come down and grab me. They will take me away and present me before Him. He will then strip me of my wings and will burn me with holy water. After I beg for the angel of death will I be allowed to die. And, if my visions are correct, Mary here will be the one to kill me. It should be fun. I look forward to your kiss of death, my love."

"Whoa," Aiden said rising to his feet. "You think you can quit life like that? Weren't you the one that said fight for what you believe in and nothing shall get in your way? Or were you just trying to make me feel better. No offense, but if you leave, you'll be taking history with you. You're the only one that knows some of the most important things to helping us unlock our true power. You die, and you screw us all. You always were a bastard, but even this is low for you. Mary, do something!"

A few other sixth years rose to their feet to join Aiden's little rage.

"Jaden, if you die, who will head our house?" cried out one of the girls from the shapeshifting table. "You're the only one that lets us stay out past the school curfew! You also know is. You even know these freshmen and transfers! You haven't met them yet you've done your research! You can't abandon them. If you do... then you're just a coward."

Rising up her hands, the student head of the shapeshifter advised her table to rise. "We'll fight God and the angels to keep you! Won't we? We'll show them why all should fear our wolf pack! We don't give in and we don't back down. Forever a team we fight as one!"

A chuckle escaped his mouth. "You can all quit your fussing. Looks like God has other plans for me."

"So... you just unsaw your death?"

"Yes. I also received a message. I have new orders."

"But... didn't he..."

"Throw me out. Yes. But he said that if I can complete this final request, I will forever be free of his judgement. No offense, your little cries and pleads weren't enough to redeem me. However, I have access to something He wants." And with that, Jaden exited.

Standing there, the headmaster looked out at the sea of students. A smile swept onto her face as she took a step forward.

"Well that's one way to welcome everyone. I prefer the more traditional route, but Jaden has his moments of stealing the spotlight.... and the woman. Needless to say, welcome. Please, don't be alarmed by our staff. You will find they are some of the most amazing people you will ever met.

Fei Yen Le is a remarkable psychic. Her powers will blow your mind. She is also one of my favorite teachers, but don't let the others know this. She's level-headed and cheeky. She will help you understand the English Lit. Which, believe it or not, is key to using spells and understanding your past. You'll learn so much with her.

Mary Post is an old friend from long ago. She, as I stated before, is a dhamphyr. But have no fear, she won't snack on you. She's much to picky about her meat. She is simply amazing. This woman has a lot to teach you. She is both the Latin teacher and a science teacher. You will be able to use spells and read magic with her. And, in science, you will learn how to concoct your own potions! She is very please. You will love her. Hell, if Jaden loves her, you will. Jaden's a hard man to please.

Since we're on Jaden, I shall discuss him for a moment. He's usually the silent type. He's quiet the... bastard. He's the school's sadist and will do everything he can to torture you. Don't worry about cracking or crying. He has a soft spot for people who let their true emotions shine. He's really not out to hurt you, he just wants you to be the best you can. He teaches history, so, with him, you'll unlock your species' past. This will prove to be useful in all your other classes. Oh, and if you catch him crying, you can cure his emotional states with Mary.

The hottest teacher award goes to our demon rabbit Ryota Shiro Nukimura. He's quiet the interesting man and very charming! You will adore him. He's as cute as a bunny, but as stern as a demon. He will help you in the arts. You will learn to create pieces that will help calm you and pieces that will help you unlock secrets from within your mind. It's a very enjoyable class. I'm in it a lot. It's relaxing and refreshing. Trust me, this class will help you discover the true you. Oh, and no hitting on my bun-bun. Ha ha!"

The headmaster continued to introduce some other teachers.

"Katerina Lumenia DuVall is your drama teacher. Those of you that wish to do this as your free elective will be the students that will perform in the school performances. We compete globally and we've yet to lose! We, obviously, have the best teacher. She's not only hot, but she's a bubbly succubus. Trust me, you will love working with her."

Upon the conclusion of the staff introduction, the headmaster turned the floor to the teachers. "So teachers, do you have any comments for the students this year?"
Quote:
Ryota Nukimura snorted at Jaden poking his tongue out with the tied cherry steam, the fact that he had kissed Mary in public and had done such a thing just confirmed his analysis that the two were together, and it did make him feel a bit bad considering the fact that it made him all to aware that he was very much single, which was not something that he liked to be reminded of at any give time.

“I can do that…..I can even take the wrapper off a starburst with just my tongue too.” he said in a low voice as if he was pouting and complaining that everyone was making such a big deal out of Jaden doing such a thing, he did blink in surprise at the fact that Jaden said he was going to die. This didn’t sit well with the rabbit demon, after all the fallen angel was hot and a good friend, he didn’t know what he would do if he did die.

It was really bad if the headmistress was acting the way she was about the whole situation, who looked good her self, to him it was amazing that he was even still single with so many good looking people around him that he could be with, maybe it was because he was picky about who he wanted to be with. All conversation about Laurie Cabot before had dropped because of the potential looming death of the shapeshifting head of house.

He sighed in relief when Jaden told everyone that he was not going to die as long as he did one thing, which was good in his book but the fact that he mentioned that Mary was going to give him the kiss of death made him shudder, causing his hood to fall down and to reveal that he was the rabbit demon that most have been talking about. He would have preferred to make it seem like he hadn’t been there at all then have the students stare at him like he was some lab rat.

“Well headmistress you know how to flatter a man.” he said as he stood up, his ears standing on end as he chuckled a bit, his wand in hand as he tapped it lightly on his hand as he looked around the dinning hall. He was flushing at being called the headmistresses Bun-Bun but no one knew it considering the black fur covered it up. “I don‘t have much to say other then thank you for the introduction and I am looking forward to the pieces of art that will be coming into our lives through out the year and I would greatly appreciate it if they do not come alive again as they had last year. I still have paint and clay footprints on the ceiling that will not come off. I do not like having living pieces of artwork running about the academy much less having to keep them locked up in cages.” He said to every one, his voice rather loud as he talked in a strict and stern tone of voice, the six year students in his house bowing their heads to him, knowing how he is since they had been with him for a while.

“Oh and those of you that are new to my house, I do not allow magic out side of the training areas or classrooms. A third of the students are not magicians and what we can do and summon do frighten them so I like to keep such things in a contained area in case something may go aware. That is all I have to say on the matter.” he said as he racked his eyes over the student body, giving the headmistress a smile as he bowed his head respectfully to her before he took his seat once more and ate another carrot from his own personal garden.
Quote:
Ryota Nukimura snorted at Jaden poking his tongue out with the tied cherry steam, the fact that he had kissed Mary in public and had done such a thing just confirmed his analysis that the two were together, and it did make him feel a bit bad considering the fact that it made him all to aware that he was very much single, which was not something that he liked to be reminded of at any give time.

“I can do that…..I can even take the wrapper off a starburst with just my tongue too.” he said in a low voice as if he was pouting and complaining that everyone was making such a big deal out of Jaden doing such a thing, he did blink in surprise at the fact that Jaden said he was going to die. This didn’t sit well with the rabbit demon, after all the fallen angel was hot and a good friend, he didn’t know what he would do if he did die.

It was really bad if the headmistress was acting the way she was about the whole situation, who looked good her self, to him it was amazing that he was even still single with so many good looking people around him that he could be with, maybe it was because he was picky about who he wanted to be with. All conversation about Laurie Cabot before had dropped because of the potential looming death of the shapeshifting head of house.

He sighed in relief when Jaden told everyone that he was not going to die as long as he did one thing, which was good in his book but the fact that he mentioned that Mary was going to give him the kiss of death made him shudder, causing his hood to fall down and to reveal that he was the rabbit demon that most have been talking about. He would have preferred to make it seem like he hadn’t been there at all then have the students stare at him like he was some lab rat.

“Well headmistress you know how to flatter a man.” he said as he stood up, his ears standing on end as he chuckled a bit, his wand in hand as he tapped it lightly on his hand as he looked around the dinning hall. He was flushing at being called the headmistresses Bun-Bun but no one knew it considering the black fur covered it up. “I don‘t have much to say other then thank you for the introduction and I am looking forward to the pieces of art that will be coming into our lives through out the year and I would greatly appreciate it if they do not come alive again as they had last year. I still have paint and clay footprints on the ceiling that will not come off. I do not like having living pieces of artwork running about the academy much less having to keep them locked up in cages.” He said to every one, his voice rather loud as he talked in a strict and stern tone of voice, the six year students in his house bowing their heads to him, knowing how he is since they had been with him for a while.

“Oh and those of you that are new to my house, I do not allow magic out side of the training areas or classrooms. A third of the students are not magicians and what we can do and summon do frighten them so I like to keep such things in a contained area in case something may go aware. That is all I have to say on the matter.” he said as he racked his eyes over the student body, giving the headmistress a smile as he bowed his head respectfully to her before he took his seat once more and ate another carrot from his own personal garden.
Quote:
Maroon brown widened in shocked horror, her hand covering her slacked and fallen jaw, not at the normally stoic pallid male's out of character public display of affection, but more at the tongue, looking clearly traumatised. It seemed that the cons of her sexual orientation has finally caught up with her once again. And here Fei Yen Le thought, walking in on her brother pimping himself out was horrifying. And it didn't really help the Ryouta decided to compete with the pallid fallen angel and announced to the people next to him what he could do with his.

Palming her face which then turned into pinching the bridge of her nose, Fei Yen let out a sigh of resignation. The human clearly forgotten that she was surrounded by supernatural creatures/beings and this was probably the norm. "This is one of the times where I hate being human..." Fei Yen mumbled to herself, Twitchy who was on her lap, deciding to jump onto her shoulder and nuzzle her cheek to comfort her.

As previously stated, it was none of her business what Jaden and Mary did in their shared love life. It is not in her nature to judge what others did publicly or privately to show their affections to one another. Which kind of showed, where Fei Yen giggled at how shocked all the other teachers were, making such a big deal out of it. However it was in her concern when Jaden announced his supposed death sentence. As an agnostic atheist, Fei Yen toyed with the idea of the existence of deities and even paid her respects to them every now and again. Personally however, she believed that every being should have some control over what course their lives takes, and to some extent even their deaths. Heck, why do smokers continue to smoke even though there's so many warnings of its deathly tolls?

But then again that was just her opinion on the matter. It is just the way Fei Yen was just brought up in both her parents' households. Which was to be open-minded and open about ideas, options and beliefs.

From the looks of things, all the head teachers felt relieved that their colleague wasn't going to drop of the face of the earth very soon. Fei Yen felt she could rest easy about that. In an optimist's opinion at least, Jaden was going to die a happy man since Mary, his beloved, was going to be the last person he saw. But on the other hand, that could be quite depressing and a little ironic, since most considered that Love heals people.

With all the drama aside, when the Headmistress made her introductions, she got Fei Yen into a giggling fit when the Lamai teased the Rabbit demon calling him 'HER Bun-Bun'. Recovering from her giggling fit, Fei Yen was a smiles when she stood up to make her comment.

"Thank you headmistress for the lovely and amusing introduction. You always know how to make these functions more enjoyable." Fei Yen bowed in response, getting Seimei and Meisei thank the woman properly, Seimei as the gentleman bowing and kissing her hand and Meisei curtsying before hugging the woman. After getting her darlings back in their spot, she regarded the sea of students.
"I'm betting all you fresh meats, all think that my class is going to be an easy and boring class to pass aren't you?" She had a smile that rivalled the Chesire Cat's, before reverting back to a sweet and almost... motherly smile. "Well we shall see about that, now shall we my little poppets..." The last part didn't sound all that motherly sweet though, more sickly sweet like a Venus Flytrap's.

Lifting an open hand, Fei Yen silently placed each finger down mumbling to herself until she reached her thumb. Taking a minute to remember, Fei Yen remembered what she wanted to say. "And before I forget, to the new babies in my house, I much prefer it if you didn't abuse your gifts and get into silly little fights with the other three houses. That last little 'war' was tiresome both on my part and the others to clean up. So punishment will be enforced. I think the older students will tell you what sort of punishments I carry out." Fei Yen was about to sit down before she remembered something else to address. Blushing a little in embarrassment for forgetting her precious friend, Fei redeemed herself and warned the students. "Oh yes! This goes to everyone, if you see a house-sized furry yellow arachnid near the forests, please be sure not to disturb her or hurt her. She's family and currently in her amorous years and Jumpy, Twitchy and I will never forgive you if you do." With a smile and bow to the headmistress, Fei Yen took her seat and went back to playing with her darling pets.
Quote:
Katerina blushed a bit at the public display of affection Jaden and Mary shared. She felt a twinge of jealousy and pouted. It felt like she'd never find anyone. Most of her romances had gone sour due to her partners finding someone they thought to be better than her. She honestly hoped they had but it still hurt some. At the mention of the fallen angel's premanition, her eyebrows shot up. Even though they didn't talk much at all, thinking of his death was...horrible. She got a sinking feeling in her stomach until he said it was avoidable. Katerina had lost her appetite over the incident as a matter of fact. She was a sensitive woman deep down and now it showed. She took several sips of water to recover. 'Well, God works in mysterious ways as the saying goes.' She thought to herself.

She paid close attention to the Headmistress as she gave introductions. She smiled a bit extra when talk of Fei Yen and Ryota arose. After Fei Yen spoke her piece, Katerina stood with a coy smile on her face. "Thank you Headmistress. Working with someone as wonderful as yourself is quite the priveilege." Katerina took on a more authoritative tone as she addressed the students. "It's a pleasure to meet all of you. I'm sure in the near future many of you will be in the classroom with me and we'll get to know each other better." She adusted her black wings then continued, "While my class is an elective, it doesn't mean it will be the equivalent of study hall. That is way we have study hall." She chuckled. "Don't take my class for an easy grade. Only take it if you are up to the deep, literate, evocative world of acting. Of letting your imagination carry you through the eyes and words of the characters you will read of and portray. I do hope you enjoy the school year and the fabulous teachers before you." With that said, the blonde sat back down and had some more water to quench a sudden thirst.
Quote:
She had simply chuckled when Jaden whispered the alluring line into her ear.

Mary had continued to snack on the plate of food sitting in front of her. Listening to what the other teachers thought of her news. Just a little bit of information and gossip that was fun to share every now and then on previous students. How they were doing, or where their life was leading. Mary had not even heard Jaden coming behind her. Expecting him to spend more time deciding which piece of cake was superior. "I have to agree." Mary replied to Fei Yen. Picking her fork up again to stab threw a piece of asparagus. It was then Jaden had set his plates down she looked up towards him. Feeling his hand snake around the back of her head. It was a shock to even Mary for him to kiss her as such a way. In front of everyone too. A streak of red instantly ran across her cheeks, but she did not pull away. Even her fork found its way dropping down to the plate.

When he pulled away, she could not looking up to him. Honestly completely in shock. It was the headmistress who asked the question that Mary was too abashed to even think. She collected herself while Jaden pulled the tied cherry stem from his mouth. She herself had just finished chewing the cherries from the stem. They had to go somewhere after all. Having Jaden pull the tied stem from his mouth came as no surprise to Mary. She had witness his expert kissing in the past. Although it did bring a giggle to her lips. Even the reactions of everyone else. The students though seemed very confused.

Something dropped in Mary when Jaden spoke the one sentence. Her heart, something more. Either way she felt as if something had just been ripped from her being. As the headmistress spoke, Mary only hung her head. Normally she would speak out against the Lamia, tell her to simply shut up, but not in front of students. Her eyes closed, keeping in control as everyone spoke.

While Juri and Jaden went back and forth, Mary spoke to the sea of students. "Everyone relax." Her words were very calming. "Aiden, calm. Come up here please." Mary told him as Jaden took his leave. When her apprentice stepped up to the stage, Mary whispered a few words into his ear. "I need you to keep under control. Speak in my place when the headmistress is finished with her speech. You should have memorized what I say each year. It does not change." She paused. Obviously distressed by the circumstance. "I have Faith in you. I believe you are the one who can take my place." With this she rested a hand on his shoulder and stood quietly while the headmistress was introducing the teachers. "Thank you Aiden. Take my seat if you wish." Mary was careful to be quiet, not to draw attention away from the speech.

Mary herself quietly took her leave, knowing the headmistress would not mind. Or if she did, Mary would only argue with her later. She would threaten Mary's job, then the two would move on. As soon as the dining room door shut behind her, Mary started to run a bit. Knowing Jaden had gotten a very good head start in front of her. "Jade!" She called, finally seeing him in the hall after a few turns. Her arms wrapped around his back as she pulled him close. hugging him from behind. "You can't leave so soon..." She whispered, "Why now? We have been together for hundreds of years.. Why now?" She had so many more questions, but did not wish to overload Jaden. The thought came up in the back of her mind again, but she pushed it away. Knowing Jaden needed to know, but now was not the time.
Quote:
Piper stared at the flowers Quinn had left her after he flew off. I guess I did overreact. Jaik will be so disappointed. I'll have to apologize to Quinn later too. Hopefully they'll understand. Gently, she pulled a flower from the bouquet and sniffed it, sneezing as the pollen entered her sinuses. The sneeze brought a couple of giggles from the girls, as well as a few "aww's." Apparently, it was cute when little children, or at least kids that looked to be kindergarteners, sneezed. Feeling a blush rise to her cheeks from all the attention, Piper looked down at her tiny, dangling feet, as if she had never seen them before, staring intently.

Jaik had been standing in line, having just grabbed his and Piper's plate, just about to select some food when Quinn landed on his shoulders. He staggered with the sudden weight, almost losing his balance before he caught himself. "Hey, Quinn. What goes on?" he asked, returning to his task of selecting food for him and Piper. Personally, he loved meat, but Piper didn't seem to really care for one or the other. She ate pretty much anything, though she obviously had her preferences, try as she might to hide it. She never said whether she liked something outright, but the way her face lit up at seeing one of her favorite meals was enough proof that she liked it.

For himself, he put two slabs of steak on his plate, as well as some corn and mashed potatoes with plenty of gravy. He added some of his favorite spices to the meat and sighed at the delicious aroma. He put some lasagna on Piper's plate, not too much, as she never ate a whole lot; most people would believe he was getting a meal for a five or six year old. He added some applesauce as well, something that she absolutely loved. Truly, he couldn't wait to see her face light up when he gave her her food.

Quinn's statement about Piper threw him for a loop though, and sort of dampened his great move. "I've never known Piper to hate anyone. What makes you think she hates you?" He continued moving down the line, trying to keep from falling over due to his newly top-heavy state, and waited for an answer.

Jai'kar had been just as stunned as everyone else at Jaden's news. Jaik thought the man was a pretty awesome guy, and a great teacher, so his feelings of relief at the news that the teacher wasn't going to die were understandable. Sighing in relief, he looked back up at Quinn. "You were saying, Quinn?"

Unlike everyone else, Piper missed Jaden's announcement, and therefore lacked any show of emotion besides slight puzzlement at what she was seeing. Piper was one of the few magicians who could see mana. It took a bit of concentration, but Piper could use it to see the emotional states of anyone. Unfortunately, it also left her oblivious to everything going on around her. The sudden wave of distress coming from virtually everyone was the reason she was confused. Shaking off her puzzlement, she went back to scanning emotions. It was just practice, really. She could use the ability to choose who she wanted to drain mana from, instead of the random, haphazard way she usually did, though any half decent mage would be able to feel it happening to them. The emotions from the students were to be expected, excluding the despair and sudden relief that came in to replace it. Nervousness was the major one, with eagerness coming in a close second.

The emotions of the teachers on the other hand were something else entirely. Embarrassment from magician head, a hint of amused malice from the superhuman head, and lust from the shapeshifter head and the alchemist head that made Piper blush brighter than the strawberries at the dessert table, and consequently catch someone on fire at the shapeshifter table. Snapping out of her reverie, she blinked slowly while looking around, a little worried she'd get in trouble. It certainly wouldn't be hard for the teachers to figure out who did it, but Piper could hope. The boy was certainly making a huge deal out of his burned jacket as his friends tried to extinguish the magical fire by splashing their beverages on him. Trying to appear invisible, Piper wished Jaik would show up soon.
Quote:
Aiden was taken back when Mary had asked him to give her speech. After all, it was bad enough Jaden left without talking, but now Mary was wandering off to go see her Jaden. It was going to be one hell of a year if it was going to start with drama.

Looking at the group of student, Aiden shrugged. "For those of you who don't know me, I'm Aiden DeKay. I'm the student head of the alchemists. It's my... job... to get to know all of you. So, throughout the year, feel free to sit down and have a chat with me. But be warned, I bite."

He heard a few of the students squee, which caused him to roll his eyes. "Yes, I am single, ladies." Flashing a grin, he proceed to sit in Mary's chair. Putting his feet up on the table, he let her speech roll of his tongue.

"School is what you make it out to be. You can either fail or succeed. Your success depends on you. I can help you learn and I can teach you to become strong, but only you can walk the path. I will be your mentor, your friend, and your worst enemy. I will make you become the very best you can become. I won't hold your hand, though. I will only hold the door."

He put his feet down and was just about to pick up her fork when he realized she had only put salad on her plate. Frowning, he looked over at Jaden's plate. Sure enough, he had managed to make his plate look like a fort. Standing, he relocated his butt to Jaden's place.

"Erm, since Jaden isn't here, I'll also speak on his behalf... seeing as I'm in his seat and eating his food." Almost all of the students at the shapeshifting table laughed as they knew Aiden would be scolded for eating Jaden's plate.

"I'm going to be frank, I hate you all. I don't care if I make you cry and I don't care if I hurt your feelings. I'm not here to be your best friend. I'm here to help you unlock your past. If you can't handle the game, then quit. You're not worth my time if you haven't the courage to stand on your own feet."

"Aiden, I think you've been here too long. You have two speeches memorized word-for-word. Pretty scary." Juri waved at the students. "I guess I should state who I am! I'm the wonderfully lovably Juri! I will take your temperature, mend your broken hearts, and fix your boo-boos. That's right, I'm your nurse! You can come to me if you ever need some loving. I simply adore making new friends."

Aiden looked behind him at the door both Jaden and Mary had escaped out of. Looking toward the headmaster, he hinted that he was still unsure of things.

"There is no need to worry, students. Jaden will be fine. He's in good hands. Mary provides Juri with all our meds. If anyone can save Jaden, it will be her. Now, if you don't mind, let's get off the sad topics and let's get this party started!"

Just like that, music started playing and the lights lowered. Streamers and glitter poured from the ceiling. A disco ball appeared and started lighting up parts of the room.

"Those of you who want to mix and mingle, you can stay for the party. If you would rather get to know your room, you are free to leave. The curfew is in effect, now. All students must be in their sections by nine. I hope you all had a wonderful time at this little orientation! I will see you all tomorrow in your classes."

Moving toward Ryo, she placed her hands on his hips. "Dance with me, Bun-Bun?"

------------

Jaden was pleased to know that Mary had finally found him. In the five minutes that he had been gone, he had managed to do a lot.

Jaden had paid a visit to Ryo's office. While there, he placed a scrapbook that contained over a hundred pictures. Being Jaden's best friend, he decided that he ought to leave it in Ryo's hands. Before leaving the room, he had filed through the pictures, recalling some of the events. There was a photograph of the two working a grill. Both were grinning and wearing matching sunglasses. They definitely rocked the look. A few pages later, there was a picture of the making "derp" faces. On the backside of that page there were three images of them in a photo booth. Those caused Jaden to chuckle. The three snapshots had them growling, pretending to make out, and then shrugging like they did nothing wrong.

When he turned to the next page, he smiled. Pulling the picture from its spot, he fiddled with it before laying it across the top of the book. It was a black and white image of the two kissing. It was a rad night when that picture was taken. Both were drunk enough to not think and Ryo had the brilliant idea to hump Jaden. Jaden then proceeded by removing the rabbit demon's shirt. This turned into Ryo kissing Jaden and the two having a sleepover in Jaden's bed. Had anything happened, neither of them would have recalled it. Both were too drunk to even know it had happened. This one picture was the only piece of proof that they had a "bromance" at one point.

Setting the picture down, he left Ryo's office. Jaden walked ever so slowly over to Mary's office. Resting his butt against the door, he considered picking the lock. Stepping back from the door, as he had heard her footsteps, he turned his back to her.

Mary's arms snaked around his body. Pulling him in, he felt her warmth overcome him. It was soothing and much needed at this point. Twisting his body around, Jaden walked Mary to the wall. Pressing his pelvis against her body, the male traced her finger with his finger.

"We need to talk," he said in a shockingly depressed tone. "I'm afraid tonight will be our last...." When his eyes looked into hers, Mary could see the tear stains that were starting to dry on his pale cheeks.
Quote:
Quinn waited on Jaik's shoulders until they made it down to the pasta. Which Quin got himself. Being sure not to knock his ride off balance. For someone of Quinn's size he certainly ate a lot. Piling the plate filled with pasta and tomato sauce. He Heard what Jaik said, but did not answer right away. Mainly since he was not sure. "Dunno really. I just feel it." Quinn said with a laugh to his friend. The teachers then started with a commotion. He missed the first part, and was too far away to really hear what had happened. But it was not good from the way the students were reacting.

He then left, followed by Mary after calling Aiden up to take her place. Although the news he had a plan, or something was going on brought a bit of light into Quinn's eyes. So it wasn't all sad. "eh, nevermind. Lets hurry and get back to the table to eat before the headmistress stands." Quinn said Flying off of his shoulders and returning to his seat. Each teacher had their own introduction. Giving everyone a feel on how they worked. Quinn finished eating as the dining hall was turned into a dance. Disco ball and glitter. "What a great way to start off the school year." He said with a small laugh.

-------

Mary shook her head. "Don't start." Mary scolded Jaden. She could hear the music from the dining room all the way there. As well as a few students leaving. Mary reached into her back pocket, pulling a key out to unlock the office. Bringing Jaden inside before closing the door again. The room was very bare still. Boxes sat in the corner, but other than that everything was cleaned and packed away into the boxes. Showing Mary had yet to unpack her office just yet.

Mary moved close to Jaden, wiping away the tear stains that plagued his face. Her face showed one of guilt. Knowing this was all her fault. No matter how many times Jaden had told her otherwise. "This can't be it. What about the final Request?" Mary asked him quietly as a couple of footsteps walked by outside of her door. "What does.. he want?"
Quote:
"That's the thing, Mary. He didn't want anything. I lied. I'm not going to be able to save myself this time. Tonight, I'll be brought to Him where He and the arch angels will... kill me."

A frown appeared on Jaden's face. Scooping her hands into his, he stared at her in silence. Trying to force a smile on his face, he managed to let it linger for a few seconds. Though it faded before he could try to lighten her mood.

"Hey, it's not your fault. Your parents are the ones to blame. If they didn't give birth to you, I'd never have fallen from heaven in the first place. To be honest, I'm glad I did. I've learned so much. I feel... alive. Important. My life actually has a purpose. I don't feel like I'm a slave or a tool in His belt. I actually have a life. I can laugh, do, and love as I wish. I would never take anything back. You, Mary, are the love of my life. I just wish I had come forward with this sooner. My whole life, I've wanted to be more than just the guy you occasionally had sex with. I've wanted to be so much more for so long. I guess... I guess I just assumed you didn't want anymore more. I wanted to move on to the next level, but I feared you would leave me had I even hinted that I wanted to... think of a future."

Exhaling, he drew Mary close. His heart seemed to be beating a sad tune. It was faith but heavy, yet sorrow bleed through each beat. Caressing the side of her cheek, Jaden finally kept a smile on his face. "If I could, I would marry you right now. But, I'm afraid that marriage would be short lived. Nor could I put you through such pain. I wasn't even going to tell you, but... I couldn't imagine leaving you without saying goodbye."
Quote:
Mary's expression dropped completely from her face. Her head hung her head while Jaden spoke to her. Her hands squeezed his, and she even trembled slightly. Mary honestly was not sure how to take it. Loosing Jaden, she was not only loosing her best friend, but also the love of her life. His traveling never bothered her since she knew he would return. One way or another, he always came back. Hell, after they first met the longest the two had been apart was about five months. Jaden would visit every now and then when he wasn't a teacher.

"For a long time I didn't... being on my own, able to make a living, and without the help of anyone else. But then you came, changed the entire world for me honestly. I have thought about everything. Wedding, children, even a nice place to live. But you are a free spirit my love.." Probably the first time in a long time Mary called him that, "I never wanted to hold you back.. do you remember when I was pregnant in the sixteenth century?" Mary asked him. It was something neither of them spoke about often. Or ever in fact. Since Mary had miscarried two months in. No one knew except for the couple and the doctor. "You seemed so... scared when I told you. So I assumed you we not ready for such a thing. Or didn't want such a thing."

Mary gripped his hands hard. "Listen please." Mary said sternly. Her voice was shaky now. "I wanted to tell you I love you, I have no real excuse why I didn't more often. But I guess the experience made me realize that I did want more. You were never just the guy I occasionally had sex with. You were the only guy. I always waited for your return Jaden." Her head fell to his chest. A couple of tears rolled down her face into his shirt.

A smile crossed her face at the sudden thought. "I would say yes. You practically have already been my husband threw out the years." Mary told him. Pressing herself more into his silhouette. She leaned up, kissing him deeply.
Quote:
Ryota had sat quietly while everyone had done their own little speech, finishing his food that he had brought, lost in his own thoughts. The fact that Jaden might die or that he had almost died had made him think about all the good times that they had together. He chuckled at the thought of the time that they both had gotten so drunk that they woke up the next morning in Jaden’s bed.

Neither of them remembering if it had turned into something more but, Ryota being bi he had hoped that it had and that they would remember it but that never happened so he lived with just being best friends with the guy. He was so lost in his thoughts that he hadn’t even noticed that they were starting the party and everyone was already starting to dance and even have a good time.

He jumped when the headmistress put her hands on his hips it caused him to jump out of his chair which was higher then what a normal person would have been able to do. “Silva, you surprised me.” he said to the headmistress, using her name for the first time ever, her first name none the less. He chuckled a little bit as he turned, taking her hand his and kissing the back of it.

“Well, I will be honored to have this dance with you.” he said as he lead her away from the table, all fully aware that Fei Yen will be leaving as soon as possible since she hated such types of things. He pulled her close to him, swinging his hips a little bit as he grinded against her some, one arm around her waist as the other one held her other hand, starting to dance with her.
Quote:
"Well, I'm pretty sure you're just imagining things, Quinn, Jai'kar responded, following the boy as he flew back to the table. Plopping down next to Piper, he set her plate in front of her and smiled as her face beamed with unrestrained joy. It was amazing that she responded to such simple actions with such extreme emotion, but when considering her previous life, it was no wonder.

Before Piper started digging in, however, she turned to Quinn, avoiding his eyes as she spoke. "I'm sorry for snapping at you," she apologized. "It was uncalled for." After that was done, she turned away quickly to avoid seeing his reaction and began eating silently. Halfway through her meal however, she looked up and noticed that several of the shapeshifters were staring quite intensely at the magicians and talking in what appeared to be angry tones. To make sure what she thought wasn't just paranoia, she activated her magic sight and picked out the mana around the table. For the most part, it was sparking with energy, a sign of their anger.

"Uhh, Jaik?" Piper questioned, grabbing onto his arm again. "I think that the shapeshifters might cause some trouble. They're angry that I accidentally caught one of them on fire, but they don't know that I did it. At least, I don't think they know." Fearfully, she stared up at her brother, hoping he had an answer for her.

"They won't try anything, Pips. They'd be stupid to," Jaik consoled, shrugging as he finished his plate. "All it would do is get them in trouble, and none of them want that. 'Sides, you've got me, and all of my summons, to protect you." A few of the girls 'awwed' as Piper's face melted into relief before she clung even tighter to her brother. With a renewed source of confidence, Piper devoured the rest of her meal, finishing just as the dance started.

Smiling slyly, Jaik stood up and offered his hand to his sister, bowing slightly as he put on a British accent. "Would you care for this dance, milady?" he asked, smiling as she blushed brightly to the giggles and 'aww's from the girls at the table. Standing, Piper took her brother's hand and followed him out to the dance floor. It was a short little dance, only spanning one or two songs, but to Piper it was paradise. She didn't love her brother in a romantic way, that wasn't it. Piper had never been treated like her new family treated her. They made her feel like she was worth something, and not just for beating up or selling out as a prostitute. And there were plenty of times, hundreds in fact, when they made her feel like she was the most precious thing in the world.

When they came back to the table, Jaik was carrying the tiny girl, who was sleeping soundly in his arms. She had practically passed out during the second song. As he sat down, positioning Piper so she would be more comfortable, he was smiling brightly.
Quote:
When the lights began to dim and the music playing in the background, it was Fei Yen's signal to mousey on out of there. By the time the streamers, glitter and confetti fluttering down like snow and the disco ball appeared out of nowhere, Fei Yen was far away from the dining hall and was making her way down the hallways towards her room which was located in a secluded far end of the castle, where most students wouldn't go unless it was important. Fei Yen wasn't that much of a social butterfly, she much preferred the solitude of her own company where no one would bother her and force their expectations on her. Besides, she had matters to attend to. Like her Mother's meddling.

Opening the door to her room/office of sorts, allowing Meisei and Seimei to go in and take their usual spot near the far end of the wall where most of her ball-jointed dolls, big and small, arts & crafts projects and various other items for maintaining, modifying and making accessories and various knick-knacks for said dolls, resided. Jumpy and Twitchy scuttled in next, settling into their shared baskets with happy churrs. It seemed their travel here as well as the function took the energy out of both arachnids and now they were settling for some rest. For supposed arachnids, they seemed and appeared to be more mammalian.

Now for the matter at hand. Going to her desk, and fishing the letter out of her coat pocket, Fei Yen the letter, getting more annoyed as she read further into the letter. Great, her mother had decided to arrange some dates for her for possible marriages. She even had the audacity to actually bring the one she preferred Fei Yen to Occultia on a later date! BAH! Is her Mother really that desperate for Grandchildren and for her to get married?! She's was only 26! Sure her brothers and sister got married before her but she was not into the whole marriage scene yet. She did not want to deal with some of the rumoured in-laws from Hell and be forced to have kids.

"God damn it, Mother!" Fei Yen exclaimed angrily, slamming her fists on her desk, the crystal ball on her desk flashing a foggy image of her old man's face with concern.

A yawn was shown on the old face before the old wizard asked, "Is something the matter Yenny?" Fei Yen told her father about her mother's unreasonable demands, feeling rather exasperated and like a teenager again. Her father of course chuckled, stroking his beard thoughtfully as he listened to his daughter rant about the injustice of it all. "Ah your mother. She really hasn't changed... although her match making leave something else to be desired..." Fei Yen scowled darkly as she stared the crystal ball.

"What do I do?! I don't want to go out with an Fae or Vampire! God damn it, I don't want my mortal life cut short! Have you heard some of the things they do?!" Her father in response just chuckled at her, to which Fei Yen just frowned. "This is not funny, papa! I'm about to be supposedly swept off my feet and be hunky dory about it! HELP ME!" Fei Yen wanted to scream. She really did. She was frustrated at her mother's attempts to get her 'deflowered' in every aspect since her mother (and father) never saw Fei Yen hang out with anyone besides her toys, and never really took and interest in boys or girls. Such as kissing, dating and such and such. Her mother really was going to meddle in 'deflowering' her isn't she? What the hell is wrong with this picture?

Maybe she should make a gore filled doll and scare the living daylights out of her mother and suitors... After all, it always seemed that most were put off by how much dolls she had (she had a whole shelf dedicated to them) and find an illusionist to manipulate...

"Now, now Yenny. Don't think like that." Her father scolded, knowing full well what was going through his mischievous daughter's head, through that little evil smile she had on her face. "And you were asking for it since you never really did the things your sisters and brothers did-"
"That's because I don't find kissing boys and girls and fornicating a productive past time." Fei Yen interrupted the look on her normally cheerful face, scaring her father a bit. Said father chuckled nervously at the seriousness and sincerity of his daughter's statement.

The two talked some more before Fei Yen started sighing a little, in exasperation. Getting off to the bathroom to do her nightly routines and get changed into her pajamas. Brushing her teeth, it looks like she needed to have a 'talk' with the headmistress about letting her mother and her... suitors, in the Academy. She really didn't want to tell anyone about her problem. And did not want to resort to cliché romance gimmicks of finding another guy or girl to pose as her significant other to get her mother off of her case.

She also did not want to expose the fact that she never had a boyfriend or girlfriend before for all the chaos it may or may not ensue. She did not enjoy blind dates, being the victim of match makers and the attention it brought, only because she was very satisfied being single and virgin asexual.
I think I got them all from over there ^_^ The Site looked like it was being moved elsewhere, So I took all of the posts since I wasn't sure how long they would last...

Wavi

Old 08-07-2011, 11:30 AM

(( Massive post is massive! ))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-08-2011, 12:54 AM

(wow thank you that is epic lol i would have done mine but new job so won't be on much)