BloodyAnnebelle
my colorful world has just turne...

Old 10-18-2010, 09:54 PM

Alina nodded and took his hand and lifted herself up.

"I'm sorry." She smiled again and put one of her headphones back into her ears. Pulling out the ipod and hit play but kept the volume to a minimum so it only sounded as a whisper. She noticed how tall this boy was. Again, she seemed to be the shortest. Then again he was a guy he was supposed -- expected to be taller then her. She realized she had never seen him around before. Though, it was just the beginning of the school year. "I've never seen you around before. Are you new?" She asked to make up for her embarrassment of the total collision of the two. It was always good to make the person happy after you just ran into them and probably either startled them or angered them. It always seemed to be one of those two.

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 10-18-2010, 10:08 PM

PJ helped the girl up easily -- her weight felt like almost nothing as he lifted her from the ground. He saw her reach for her iPod and took his own from his pocket, pausing it entirely. Suddenly, his guitar felt heavy on his back. How he longed to play for the strange girl, to serinade her. Probably not the best idea right now, dude.

"It's cool," he replied, shrugging his shoulders. "People mistake me for a wall all the time."

Smiling, PJ looked down to where their hands remained joined. He paused for a moment before replying.

"Moved here from Tennessee over the summer." he said, remembering the smell of cookies in his old home. "I'm PJ, by the way." he added, winking as he grinned.

BloodyAnnebelle

Old 10-18-2010, 10:25 PM

Alina raised an eyebrow and patted his shoulder's with her hand.

"Hmm....your quite fleshy for a wall." She joked looking at his guitar on the boys back. It looked dangerous for her but she bet it sounded wonderful. "A little to nice for a wall too. I don't think the wall would help me up."

Alina noticed they were still linked by hand. It seemed kind of awkward but she didn't mind it. She would give anyone a hug or even hold their hand. But this boy made her blush slightly. Alina could only hope that it would blend with her skin.

"Wow..Tennessee. Your 'lil far from home aren't you?"
Alina grinned. She herself moved here not to long ago. From Washington she did kind of miss the rainy days that happened nearly everyday. "I'm Alina, but you can call me anything you want to call me. That is what everyone else does."

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 10-18-2010, 10:52 PM

"Of course a wall would've helped you up -- It'd probably love the attention !" PJ laughed at the girl's comment.

He blushed ever so slightly as the girl blushed, both of them wallowing in the insane levels of embaressment which surrounded the room and thickened in the air like soup. You could've cut it with a spork.

"Yeah, I guess I am. But, still. It wasn't like we had much of a choice." he replied, pausing for a moment just to look at the girl's beautiful hair. "Me, my Mom and my sister are staying with Stephanie, that fitness coach who did the diet thingie. Gotta admit, I didn't like the sound of it at first, but I guess I got lucky -- nobody ever told me Long Island New York had cute chicks."

PJ thought for a moment as he replayed the girl's name in his head, over and over and over. Finally, he spoke again.

"Alina . . ." he said aloud, feeling his lips curve around the word like water. "I like it. he smiled, his amber-green eyes warming again.

Last edited by RainbowMuffinage; 07-12-2011 at 05:06 PM..

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 10-18-2010, 11:06 PM

Riley let out a cuckle and let the peice of hair fumble from his fingers. "Its a deal, even though im pretty good in english." The boy gave her a smile before hearing the warning bell. "Hmm.. we better get to class. Good luck in history, i hear Professor Brian is a tough cookie." His friend had had her last semster and said she was an old drill sergent, or atleast thats what he had heard. Riley had her later in the day, and he soo wasnt looking foward to it. "So I'll see you next period, kay?" He said lightly tapping her arm with his fingers before walking off towards class. Walking towards his class he gave a few of his fellow teamates highfives and pats on the back. He was going to try for quarterback this year. Positions were picked yet, tryouts were today after school. Glancing towards the office he saw Eli and gave him a wave. It wasnt long until Riley reached his classroom, due to his height alot of sutdents avoided him in the hall. His eyes looked over the room and spotted Airen. They had dated once in middle school but since then theres been some, well, unkind words said on her part. He dumped her when he went away for the summer cause he didnt trust himself in california on vacation with the beach girls, he didnt want to cheat on her. She took it as he was just gonna move onto the next honey, not true, but Riley knew she had a right to hate him. As he sat down in the front he offered her an unsure smile. "Hey..Airen."

Airen let out a chuckle. "Yeah i do have pretty good hearing, but im pretty sure even the people in Guam coulda heard it." she teased. "Actually i dont mind, you have good taste in music." Airen was twirling a peice of hair around in her fingers, contemplating on dyeing her hair again, maybe blue streaks? Brown with blonde? When he mentioned that he hated it hear she sighed in agreement. "I know what you mean, i cant wait to get the fuck out of this town and never come back." Airen relaxed into her seat and glared out the window for a bit before she heard someone walk in. When she turned her face towards the dor she narrowed her eyes. Riley O'Connor, sure he was a big bad jock now but Airen knew him for what he really was, an asshole. After growing up without a father se had men issues ad him dumping her the way he did made them all the more worse. Ignoring the greeting the girl turned back to the window, her hand forming into a fist.

BloodyAnnebelle

Old 10-18-2010, 11:10 PM

"Hahaha, well then I guess your a very lucky wall then." Alina laughed at his comment.

She could feel the air seem heavy as if she was just suddenly weighted with a truck on her back. Expected to bench press it. A smile curled upon her lips PJ was quite sweet to her for a first encounter. No remarks on her short height or extremely -- nearly weightless body.

"Aww, well thats too bad."
Alina pouted lips and gave a slight sigh. She caught his beautiful amber eyes looking at her hair. She played with it quickly but then stopped. "The fitness coach? Wow. She is nice, she's the only one who didn't mind that I was so small." Alina heard his last comment and blushed lightly again. "Well, no one told me I was going to meet such a sweet dude."

Alina played with her hair again. It was beginning to become a habit again. Oh dear. She heard her name be called and she looked directly into PJ's eyes. "Thank you. I like your name too. Reminds me of pajamas! But I'll keep that a secret." She teased and laughed with a wink.

Last edited by BloodyAnnebelle; 10-18-2010 at 11:34 PM..

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 10-18-2010, 11:30 PM

The brunette watched as the piece of hair slowly slipped from his fingers. She was a bit disappointed that he was good at english. The girl wasn't sure since a lot of other football players struggled with it. Orca snapped her fingers and chuckled. "Guess that's not much of a deal then. Sorry, gimme a period I'll think of something else," she answered. When he said that her teacher was a toughie she grimaced. She was probably going to be late and that was not the impression she wanted to make on the first day. "I better sharpen up on my military talk," she replied lightly. Orchard knew a few bits and pieces being they had been to several bases due to her uncle. A smile returned to her face as he lightly tapped her arm. "Yeah, if I'm still alive," she laughed. The popular girl watched him as he walked away few a split second then hurried off to class.

As she stepped into the room she heard her professor say two minutes. The woman did look rather tough as she stepped in. With a light swallow she approached the desk and picked the paper up. Now was when her lying came handy. The brown eyed girl could convince you that apples tasted like oranges if you gave her enough time to explain why. "Sorry I'm late ma'am. I got slightly lost," she explained quietly threw a veil of brown hair. Grabbing the sheet off the desk she stood there and looked up, lightly chewing on the inside of her lip. Orchard hoped that she would just be dismissed to her seat, which she had already seen Sophie and JB in the class, along with a few others.
----

Duncann drew little doodles in his notebook. Nothing compared to what his sister could do. There were a few others on baseball team in there. He grinned and nodded to each then returned to his doodles. What a boring class!

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 10-18-2010, 11:42 PM

Sophie saw Orchard walk in, and gave her a half wave and a smile before going back to her signing to herself. Sinking back into thought she started thinking about her past. There were some times when she really missed her parents. She really did wish that she could remember them better, but being only two when the crash had happened, she had lost most memories. There were some smells that she found brought back happy or sad feelings but that was about all that she had left of her mom and dad, other than photos.
She did love her aunt and uncle, having grown up calling them mother and father, and they were always there for her. Even learning sign language when the doctors realized that due to excessive trauma from the crash, she had no hearing. Sure she could try to get a cochlear implant, but that just felt wrong to her. She wasn't disabled, just impaired, and she wasn't going to let that stop her at all. Even when it came to high school, she refused to let her aunt and uncle send her to Lexington School for the Deaf in Queens, New York (Yes, this is an actual school for the deaf). She didn't want to be treated differently. She could handle going to public school and the stares that came with that. She didn't ask to be deaf. She was deaf and that was that. She wasn't stupid and was determined to show the world that. Sighing more to herself, she pulled lightly on her pony tail and looked around the classroom, before looking back up front.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate
Send a message via AIM to Soturo Ayami Send a message via Yahoo to Soturo Ayami

Old 10-18-2010, 11:59 PM

Asha just grinned at the girl slightly. She knew she was lying, she had seen her in the hall way talking to a boy. It was fine. As long as she wasn't late for class she would not hold it against her. Like she had said there were two minutes till the start of class. She was impressed that some of her students figured out the exercise. Some actually looked a bit ashamed. She was watching their every move and she was not surprised by their reactions.

"Raise your head, Mumford, you are not late yet." She says with a small chuckle, "Now go sit down." She told her pointing towards the desks. "I wouldn't make it a habit to lie. If you have a valid reason for being late to class then you have a valid reason." She shrugged her arms still crossed in front of her.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 10-19-2010, 12:10 AM

The brunette picked her head up when the teacher informed she was not late. She had been positive that she was late. The when the teacher called her out for actually lying she assumed that of course the teacher had seen her conversing with Riley outside rather than being lost. Her face showed no reaction to the call just a small look of innocence. With a nod she headed for a seat that was next to JB, but close enough to Sophie that she could pass her a note. Sitting down at her seat she pulled out her notebook with pretty foil roses on it. Tearing out a small piece of paper she scribbled a note to Sophie.
Hey, Sophie! I'm glad we have a class together. How was your summer?
Lightly she slipped it onto the other girl's desk then turned to look at JB. "Jeez JB you ran away! I was wondering where you hurried to, but now I understand," she said to the blonde in a whisper. Looking down at the sheet. Lightly digging in her bag she pulled out her pen, which wrote in a burgundy shade. She hated using just blue or black ink, she liked to do her notes in different colors a day.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 10-19-2010, 12:20 AM

She jumped slightly when Orca passed her a note, she wasn't expecting it. She gave a sheepish smile and read the note, smiling softly, as she wrote a reply.

Hey there, girlie! Definately happy to see you again, and glad that we've got a class together! Should be an interesting class, definately. My summer was fantastic. Mom and dad finally got together the trip to England that they've been promising us for ages now. Did you have a good summer? Do anything fun?

She passed the note back, after doodling a few little flowers and hearts around her message, just because she felt like it.

PS. Do you like my random doodles? :-P

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 10-19-2010, 12:44 AM

A small giggle escaped her mouth as she made Sophie jump. She didn't mean it in a cruel way of course. The brunette just thought it was a little funny. Orchard smiled back and waved. She received the reply and opened it up. Reading the response her face lit up.
I hope it will be interesting! I don't think I made the best impression though. That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you! England is so pretty! My Dad had to go over to Haiti so I got to go on one trip. It was so sad, and exciting at the same time. I got to help out with some of the kids. And had a party or two... you must've been in England when I had it. It was a fun time. =3
P.S I love your doodles! Too Cute! C=
Lightly she drew a small sketch of a puppy.
P.S.S Like my puppy?!

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 10-19-2010, 12:54 AM

This time expecting the note, she didn't jump, watching Orca out of the corner of her eye. With the loss of her hearing, she found that her other senses were heightened.
Oh, I'm sure that it will be fine. Probably shouldn't let yourself be late again. Just in case. =] Don't want you getting into trouble, hun.
Oh, it was a total blast! Loved every minute of it. Although, I must say (write? :P) that jag is a royal pain!
Oh, I bet that was sad, but that was so nice of you to go over with your dad and help out. How long were y'all over there for?
Oh, I'm sad that I missed your party! Maybe we can throw a back to school party or something like that?
PS. Oh, your puppy is cute! ^o^ Oh, speaking of puppies, mom has been talking of getting a dog! So surprised that she is actually giving in to Charlie and Mari's requests for one.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 10-19-2010, 12:56 AM

Asha glanced down at her watch. Times up. She slid off the desk and clapped twice. She was trying to grab their attention. She knew Sophia wouldn't hear but she continued on. "Well class welcome to History. Hopefully most of you have noticed the board you would know my name and the rules of this class. Do not worry I am not that much of a hard-ass. Despite what you may have heard I am not in the army nor have I ever been. Now. Those of you who brought a book take it back to your locker and don't bring it back until the end of the year." She spoke as she signed.

She grinned at them her eyes scanning the class with amusement, for any stragglers. Finding none she walked through the desk line."I suspect all of you have figured out the sheet you have is a farce. If you have filled it out you did not read the directions carefully." She shook her head, crossing her arms behind her in a very military fashion. "Please copy down the rules on the board on the back of the sheet and keep it with you. Half way through the year I shall assign you a seat. So do not get comfortable where you are just yet." She stopped in the middle of the rows of desks. "I want you all to have a quick look at that dagger. Anyone know where it comes from?" She was ignoring their note passing for now.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 10-19-2010, 01:03 AM

Kira chuckled softly as she walked into her Genetics classroom, moving to the center room to sit down. Most people went for either the front of the room or the back of the room, so there was almost always an empty seat. She pulled out the textbook, an empty notebook and started to tap the end of the pencil on the table top, waiting for the class to begin. She sighed quietly, the teacher was boring to the point she wanted to fall asleep, but she did her best and remained awake, studiously taking her notes. She couldn't wait for her next class. She grimaced at that thought, Algebra was her absolute worst subject. Oh well, the day would get better once she reached third period with Airen.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 10-19-2010, 01:04 AM

Sophie raised her hand, needing clarification on one of the points brought up. Not that she knew where the dagger was from, which she didn't know. Well she might, but she wasn't sure enough to give an answer.

As she waited to be called on, as she didn't feel comfortable just signing her question as she wanted to make sure that she had the teacher's attention first, she started to write down the list of class rules in the notebook that she had pulled out of her bag, and placed on the desk in front of her.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 10-19-2010, 01:12 AM

Looking to the guy that moved to speak with Airen, L's teal gaze became feral under his stoic expression. A jock. It was obvious just by how the guy looked. Shaking his head, he pressed play on his music once again, turning it down to a tolerable level as he stuck one of the buds into his ear.
The bell for class to start rang, making Landon sigh quietly before pushing his iPod and earphones into his pocket. The youth cast another glance over to Airen before trying to pay attention to the teacher. Sure, Science was boring. But he needed to succeed in something other than making trouble and being able to draw people's eye when he walked into the room. He needed to pass high school with good enough grades to at least satisfy his own sense of pride.
"Who's he?" L asked quietly, not looking at Airen, but directing his comment toward her. "A friend of yours?" For some reason, he felt comfortable going outside of his usual routine - ignoring everyone - when speaking to the girl. It wasn't all that bad . . . besides, he saw something different in her. Maybe she was different. Is it worth the effort?

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 10-19-2010, 01:17 AM

Orca kept the note in her hand as the teacher said time was up. She wrote her response and figured she would slip it to her later. The brunette did not want to get into trouble again. Lightly she slipped it into the front pocket on her dress and scribbled down the rules in her notebook. She would do her best to follow them, though of course she knew she would slip up. Looking up she saw the dagger and peered at it. It seemed Peruvian, but then after looking a bit harder she decided it was not. She slightly raised her hand remembering Duncann talking about it from a video game. It was from Uncharted 2, a Tibetan ritual dagger.

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 10-19-2010, 01:27 AM

Airen scowled. "He is definitely no friend of mine." he words were like acid as she spoke them just loud enough for Riley to hear. The boy sighed and sluped in his seat, remaining quiet. As the teacher began the lecture she was still fuming, he didnt seem to have a problem with L's music, which actually made her calm down. Sighing she started to doodle on her paper and writing song lyrics from 30 seconds to mars, Slipknot, Korn and a few other bands. Her music taste ranged anywhere from Pop to grunge death metal. "So, are you a freshman?" She asked him, keeping her eyes on her paper, not bothering to write down any of the notes on the board.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 10-19-2010, 01:47 AM

((HAHAH XD I was hoping someone would get the uncharted 2 reference. 8D ))

Asha turned her attention towards Sophia first. She had noticed a note book in front of her. Yes, you can write it down there if you brought it. She signs to the girl before turning her gaze to Orchid. "Speak." She says tilting her head at her. She looked like she might know the answer. Others had raised their hands to answer but she looked like she knew the answer, or at least was sure of it. Asha waited patiently for her response.

Last edited by Soturo Ayami; 10-19-2010 at 02:11 AM..

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 10-19-2010, 02:07 AM

{I'm in love with uncharted haha. I thought it looked familiar}

Orchard was surprised when the teacher called on her. "It's from Tibet," she said quietly. The popular girl hoped she was right. She had played the video game her brother talked about, being she did play some video games, not a ton, but enough. Actually, she never told the popular girls she liked video games, who would believe her? And who on in the courtyard would respect that she played video games. Even then only a few knew that her and Duncann free ran. Otherwise, she was jus the jumper on the track team.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 10-19-2010, 02:10 AM

Jake sighed as he headed into first period late. He had to stay at home in the moring to help his dad around the farm a little bit. It was there only form of income and it was hard to deal with since he had school. But after this year he would be done with this school. He headed over ot the teacher quietly and already he could hear the kids whispering about him being late and it was because he was drinking and doing drugs. It was always like this so he had learned to ignore it. He handed the teacher his late note and then headed ot the back of the class room. He sat down quietly and looked at hte seat hte use to belong to his sister. He missed her terriably but she was in a hostpital now and that was all that mattered. She needed the help and being at school and there parents being devorced didn't help her. He then sighed ashe pulled out his notes and started to listen into the english teacher.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 10-19-2010, 02:32 AM

Asha raised an eyebrow, a pleasantly surprised smirk on her face as she moved back to the front of the room. She placed a hand over the glass covering for the dagger. "This is a Tibetan ritual dagger. As Miss. Mumford said it is from Tibet. Can anyone tell me where Tibet is? It will be our main focus for the first quarter this semester." She says a curious look on her face. She would weed out the workers in this class by asking menial questions. It served to see who would pass, who would fail and who would work but need assistance. She would give those extra help and let the ones who worked well alone be alone. There was little she could do for them as it was.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 10-19-2010, 02:46 AM

The brown-haired girl smiled as she realized she was right. At least she kind of made up for being late for class. Then when she asked where Tibet was she knew the answer again, but knew better. If she answered again she may just seem like a huge nerd, and that would hurt her cred a bit... wait why was she even caring?! Well, still she wasn't a know it all. Orchard slid back in her seat to see if someone else would answer. She would if no one else did, but it was better to give everyone else a chance. The artsy girl started a small doodle in the corner of her notes trying to keep from being a smarty pants.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 10-19-2010, 04:37 AM

Sophie smiles softly and wrote down the rest of the rules from the board, before raising her hand, to answer the question asked. She decided that she'd go up after class to ask her earlier question it wasn't too important, anyways. It could wait until later.

Last edited by nemo.love_22; 10-19-2010 at 04:40 AM..