flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 04-04-2011, 10:27 PM

Every high school is hell whether you are the bullied freshman or the girl with designer clothes and all the boys. Not one person could say that high school was awesome. Add the weird new students to the mixture of tons of homework, grades that told your future, and strict teachers, what could possibly be worse? Wait until they find out what the new students really are.

Rules:
1. I'm boss of this thread, and I say to follow all mene rules. If I am gone for a certain period of time, I will appoint a second-in-command.
2. No OOC fighting. Be nice to the other roleplayers.
3. Conflict, drama, romance, and mild violance (typical school fights) is allowed.
4. Everyone gets three warnings. After that, you will be kicked out and your charrie deleted.
5. This is a semi-lit+ roleplay. That means paragraphs of five or six complete sentences with the least amount of grammatical and spelling errors. Also, at least one paragraph per post.
6. I'd like all ratios between male and female and old students and new students even. We will also need teachers, including a principal.
7. Don't post until I say so. I'd like to get a bunch of people to join before we start.
8. All profiles are to PMed to me as "Four Years of Hell" so I know you've read the rules.
9. I can add, delete, edit the rules at any time, because I am more than likely forgetting something.
10. Interact. Don't wait for someone to interact with you.
11. Have fun!!!

School Rules:
1. Children are to arrive to class on time. Three tardies will result in detention. Six will result in ISS, and nine will result in OSS, or well DS (dorm suspension).
2. There is a dress code for a reason. No revealing of cracks, butt or otherwise. Shorts and skirts must be mid-thigh in length or longer, and all shirts must have sleeves that cover shoulders. Anything with profanity, suggestive meanings, drugs, alcohol, or anything of the like are banned. Bellies are to be covered.
3. Weapons will get you expelled. So will possession of drugs, alcohol, and tobacco products.
4. Fighting is prohibited. Cops will be called to the school, and all participates will have 3 days of OSS.
5. Cellphones are to be turned off, and all other electronics are prohibited. Cellphones and all other electronics will be taken if seen.

Classes
Math:
Algebra (9th)
Geometry (10th)
Trigometry (10th)
Academic Precalculus (11th)
Honours Precalculus (11th)
Academic Calculus (12th)
Honours Calculus (12th)
Business Math (9th-12th)
Accounting (9th-12th)
Statistics (9th-12th)
English:
English I-V (9th-12th)
Honours English I-V (9th-12th)
Poetry (10-12th)
Writing (11th-12th)
Reading (9th-12th)
History:
American History (9th-12th)
Local History (9th-12th)
World History (9th-12th)
Psychology 11th-12th)
Government (10th-12th)
Science:
Earth Science (9th)
Biology (10th)
Honours Biology (10th)
Chemistry (11th)
Honours Chemistry (11th)
Physics (11th-12th)
Anatomy (11th-12th)
Foreign Languages:
Spanish (9th-12th)
German (9th-12th)
French (9th-12th)
Latin (9th-12th)
Japanese (9th-12th)
Chinese (9th-12th)
Italian (9th-12th)
Others:
Art (9th-12th)
Home Ect. (9th-12th)
Psychology of Music (11th-12th)
Music Technologies (11th-12th)
Chorus/Choir (9th-12th)
Concert Band (9th-12th)
Landscaping (11th-12th)
AutoCAD (10th-12th)
Meat and Food Science (10th-12th)
Weilding (11th-12th)
Small Gas Engines (10th-12th)
Animal Science (10th-12th)
Agricultural/Enviromental Science and Technology (9th-12th, must be taken before all other ag classes)

Old Students
HTML Code:
[IMGRIGHT]Insert real picture[/IMGRIGHT]
[FONT="Vivaldi"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Colour Of Your Choice"][B]Character Name Goes Here[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Raavi"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Colour Of Your Choice"][I]Your Quote[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="Fixadays"][COLOR="Colour Of Your Choice"]Age:[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Colour Of Your Choice"]Gender:[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Colour Of Your Choice"]Sexuality:[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Colour Of Your Choice"]Personality:[/COLOR] (A few complete sentences)
[COLOR="Colour Of Your Choice"]Bio:[/COLOR] (A paragraph or two)
[COLOR="Colour Of Your Choice"]Likes:[/COLOR] (At least 4)
[COLOR="Colout Of Your Choice"]Dislikes:[/COLOR] (At least 4)
[COLOR="Colour Of Your Choice"]This is my favorite song:[/COLOR] (Youtube link of song)

[COLOR="Colour Of Your Choice"]Schedule[/COLOR] (Must have 1 math, science, english, and history class)
1:
2:
3:
4:
Lunch
5:
6:
7:
8:

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Gray"]Username[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

New Students
HTML Code:
[FONT="Vivaldi"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Colour Of Your Choice"][B]Character Name Goes Here[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Raavi"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Colour Of Your Choice"][I]Your Quote[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR="Colour Of Your Choice"]Race:[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Colour Of Your Choice"]This is my favorite song:[/COLOR](Youtube link of song)

[COLOR="Colour Of Your Choice"]Schedule[/COLOR] (Must have 1 math, science, english, and history class)
1:
2:
3:
4:
Lunch
5:
6:
7:
8:

Teachers
HTML Code:

[COLOR="Colour Of Your Choice"]Race:[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Colour Of Your Choice"]This is my favorite song:[/COLOR] (Youtube link of song)

[COLOR="Colour Of Your Choice"]Classes Taught:[/COLOR] (1-3)

----------

~~Old Students~~

[IMGRIGHT]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll55/DesperatelyDrowning13/9atpas.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
Jazuchu Iragashi
Fighting is never the answer.

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: He's a little cocky and a bit of a touch guy. He doesn't take crap from anyone no matter who you are. He will defend those who need it.
Bio: The boy was always one to help those who needed it. He never judged someone for the way they looked or dressed, valuable lessons taught by his mother. His father taught him how to fight honourably which he hasn't had to do just yet. HIs family owns numerous dojos all over the state which explains his cockiness. He feels that he's a big shot at school, and everyone should stay out of his way.

Like everyone else, he thinks the new kids are weird. He knows there is going to be many fights between the new kids and the old, so he appointed himself as their protector. Who else would be willing to do such a thing? Of course, he hasn't had to protect anyone yet. You can't if the new students haven't arrived.
Likes: Action movies, sword play, video games (when he has time to play them), racing
Dislikes: Snobs, basketball, arguments, school
This is my favorite song: Take Back the Fear~Hail the Villian

Schedule
1: German
2: Anatomy
3: AutoCAD
4: Business Math
Lunch
5: Small Gas Engines
6: Psychology
7: English V
8: Weilding

flamethrower1391

----------

~~New Students~~

[IMGRIGHT]http://media.onsugar.com/files/2011/01/04/2/1347/13477214/41/scenehair2.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
Akira Kameko Hasegawa
I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Race: Dhampir

Personality: She can be a bit dark. Even though she looks gothic, she's out-going and friendly.
Bio: Her mother was a human, her father a vampire. Growing up as a hybrid wasn't easy. Because of the things she knew about her father, she avoided sunlight, garlic, and crosses (The cross thing was because his parents were Christians, and he hated them.). Later on, she learned those things couldn't harm her. Being half vampire, she had the hyper-senses and thirst for blood.

When her mother heard about the school accepting people like her, she signed her daughter up. Akira enjoyed being homeschooled, but she always wanted to make friends, go to sleepovers, and just hang out. They moved into the district shortly after to start out the new year.
Dislikes: Brightness, bright colours, arrogant people, people who believe they are better than everyone else
This is my favorite song: Zombie~Versailles

Schedule
1: Art
2: Honours Calculus
3: Honours English V
4: Japanese
Lunch
5: Physics
7: Animal Science
8: Concert Band

flamethrower1391

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0Calyx0o
[IMGRIGHT]http://www.becomegorgeous.com/img/user/3/6/4/7/surrender/answers/63293.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
Taryn Delapsus
And lead me not into temptation- I can find it much more easily by myself.

Race: Demon/Fallen Angel

Personality: Taryn is a bright, studious girl, when she’s not easily distracted by her other hobbies. Partying is her guilty pleasure, and she tries to avoid it at all costs, which makes her come off as anti-social to others. She can’t stand stupid questions, and will often whip out sarcastic retorts and comments at the drop of a hat. She also can’t stand by while someone else is being bullied or hurt.
Bio: Taryn is the offspring of a demonic mother and a fallen father. She lives on the mortal plan with her dad, and he quickly enrolled her in the school once he heard that it was accepting ‘non-humans.’ Taryn is slightly spoiled by her parents, but her angelic nature refuses to let it get to her head. She often feels conflicted by her instincts, and tends to lash out at others because of the frustration this causes.

Taryn tries hard to fit in at her new school, if for nothing else then so her father will be proud. But she’s never gotten along well with humans…
(A paragraph or two)
Dislikes: Stupid questions, bullies, religion, cheap electronics
This is my favorite song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocDlOD1Hw9k

Schedule (Must have 1 math, science, english, and history class)
1: Honors Precalculus
2: Anatomy
3: AutoCAD
4: Latin
Lunch
5: Chorus/Choir
7: Poetry
8: Concert Band

o0Calyx0o
----------

~~Teachers~~

[IMGRIGHT]http://img3.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/06242008/5/8/9/6/5896eefad47e40_full.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
Benjirou Nakamura
The pen is mightier than the sword.

Race: Human

Personality: He's the fun, but strict teacher. In class, he plays it by the rules and makes sure his students do aswell. Outside of class, it a whole different story.
Bio: Childhood was quite boring in his eyes. It was the typical childhood. Played sports, hit on the girls, fought with siblings, sometimes disobeyed parents, etc. There's not much to say about it. After graduating high school, he headed off to college to become a teacher. Originally, he had wanted to be an elementary school teacher, but changed his mind when his younger brother dropped out of school. He wanted to be able to convince kids to stay in school and finish their education.

When he heard about the new students, he didn't know what to think. He had never thought their were humanoid species other than humans themselves. He was a little afraid of what would happen. How many fights would break out? Would any of the students go missing? What all were these new students? He had asked the principal the questions that many were too afraid to, receiving only a two worded reply "Don't worry."
Likes: Cars, respectful students, school's media room, books
Dislikes: School lunchs, disobedient students/classclowns, people who bully and put others down, cellphones in class
This is my favorite song: Susume! Pirates~Aikaryu

Classes Taught: Pre-Calculus, Honours Pre-Calculus

flamethrower1391

Last edited by flamethrower1391; 04-20-2011 at 10:39 PM..

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-11-2011, 03:53 AM

Weather

Sunny | Foggy | Cloudy | Windy | Breeze | Burning Hot | Rain | Thunder | Lightning
Snow | Hail | Perfect

Month

January | February | March | April | May | June
July | August | September | October | November | December

Day

01 02 03 04 05 06 07
08 09 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

Time

12 a.m. | 1 a.m. | 2 a.m. | 3 a.m. | 4 a.m. | 5 a.m. | 6 a.m. | 7 a.m. | 8 a.m. | 9 a.m. | 10 a.m. | 11 a.m.

12 p.m. | 1 p.m. | 2 p.m. | 3 p.m. | 4 p.m. | 5 p.m. | 6 p.m. | 7 p.m. | 8 p.m. | 9 p.m. | 10 p.m. | 11 p.m.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-19-2011, 09:35 PM

Accepting

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-15-2011, 09:50 PM

~~reserved~~