flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 05-06-2011, 06:59 AM

It's prom season once again. The theme: Night Under the Stars. The decorations are set up, the food has been cooked, and the music is blaring. The only question is, who will you be taking? At this school, junior and senior prom are grouped together.

It's a week before prom. Everyone's picking dates and purchasing tickets. Don't forget to pick the perfect dress.

Rules:
1. I'm boss, and I say to follow all Mene rules.
2. All profiles are to be PMed to me.
3. I'd like male/female ratios to be even. I'd also like some teachers and chaperones at the dance.
4. Everyone gets three warnings before they are kicked out, and their charrie deleted.
5. This is a semi-lit RP. That means at least one paragraph per post (5-7 sentences) with the least amount of grammatical and spelling mistakes. We are only human, so some are acceptable.
6. I want some originality. I don't want a boat load of emos, goths, and scenes or (as some call them) preps. We need some nerds, overachievers, rich kids, etc. A little of every clique would be nice.
7. Profiles are to PMed with your favorite number above or below the profile, so I know that you have read the rules. Ex: Favorite Number: 13
8. Have fun!!!

HTML Code:
[imgright]real image[/imgright]
[SIZE="5"][CENTER][color=YourOwnColor]First, middle, and last name[/color][SIZE]
[size="4"][color=YourOwnColour]Clique name (ex: queen bee, emo musician, band geek, etc)[/color][/size][/CENTER][size="4"][/SIZE]

Nicknames (optional): [color=YourOwnColour]nick name[/color]
Date of Birth: [color=YourOwnColour]day and month[/color]
Crush: [color=YourOwnColour]who you crushing on (can be added in later)[/color]
Special Markings: [color=YourOwnColour]extra things, tattoos, piercings, so on[/color]
Prom dress/tux: [color=YourOwnColour]links[/color]
Personality: [color=YourOwnColour](at least 3 sentences)[/color]
[color=YourOwnColour]like #2[/color]
[color=YourOwnColour]like #3[/color]
[color=YourOwnColour]like #4[/color]
[color=YourOwnColour]like #5 
(add more if you wish)[/color]
Dislikes:
[color=YourOwnColour]dislike #1[/color]
[color=YourOwnColour]dislike #2[/color]
[color=YourOwnColour]dislike #3[/color]
[color=YourOwnColour]dislike #4[/color]
[color=YourOwnColour]dislike #5 
(add more if you wish)[/color]
Biography: [color=YourOwnColour]bio (at least one paragraph, 5-7 sentences)[/color]

[RIGHT][color=gray]username :Username[/color][/RIGHT][/color]

~~Accepted~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine
[imgright]http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/356521830/Strapless_Purple_Embroidered_Prom_Dress.jpg[/imgright]
Scarlett Aurora Andrews

Clique name : The Dancer

Nicknames : Scar
Date of Birth: April 8th
Crush: Will be added in later
Special Markings: A rose tattoo on her side.
Prom dress/tux: Dress: (In her picture)
Personality: She's very outgoing and kind to almost everyone she meets, Unless your on her bad side, if you are then she will always hold a grudge. She's also stubborn and not afraid to speak her mind. Sometimes she comes off as rude, but shes just telling the truth. But all in all, shes a nice person.
Painting
Singing
The Violin
History
Dislikes:
Mean people
Being alone
Jocks
Preps
People who think their better than everyone
Biography: Scarlett grew up in a life that surrounded her by the arts of music, dancing and art. She has been taking ballet classes since she was five and hopes to someday be a prima ballerina in New York, or a simple History teacher. Her father left when she was three, so it's just her and her mom now. But her mom treats her kindly and they have a nice life in their old Victorian home. Scarlett's also been taking Violin and Piano lessons since she was seven. So you could say she was a little bit of an over achiever, but only for the things she loved.

username : Katie Scarlett Divine
[imgright]http://kirakira.crystalstar.me/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Miko__live.jpg[/imgright]
Akira Kameko Hasegawa
Punk Guitarist

Nicknames: N/A
Date of Birth: November 13
Crush: Added later
Special Markings: Pierced ears (six times each), Tattoo on back
Prom Dress: Dress
Personality: She's shy around guys unless they're her friends or family. Most of the time, she's nice and kind. A little stubborn. Okay, very stubborn. She can also get a bit crazy.
Black roses
Creepy/scary stories
Animals
Playing guitar
Dislikes:
Overly bubbly people
Bullies
Bright lights
Conformity
Cutting onions
Steriotypes
Biography: Being Japanese and a punk, kids always made fun of her. One, she didn't dress like the others, and two, she had squinty eyes. It hadn't started until she started middle school. Despite all of this, she had made quite a few friends. Her grades were average. Her best subject was math, but her favorite was art. When I joined my brother's band as the guitarist, everyone thought I was a lesbian. It was an all boys' metal band (except for me, I'm a girl), and I never dated any of the members. Most of my friends were guys, and I didn't date any of them. In the future, I just want to be a lead guitarist in an awesome band.

flamethrower1391 :Username

[imgright]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll55/DesperatelyDrowning13/1241596475_3315_full-1-1.jpg[/imgright]
Setsurou Benjirou Hasegawa

Goth Singer

Nicknames: Setsu
Date of Birth: July 15
Crush: I don't know yet.
Special Markings: Tattoo on right wrist
Prom dress/tux: Tux (vest colour of date's dress)
Personality: He tends to kept to himself and comes off as an asshole. He doesn't try it, it just happens. The only time he comes alive is when he's singing in his band.
Dark things
Being left alone
Food
Vintage stuff
Dislikes:
Bullies
dislike #2
dislike #3
dislike #4
dislike #5
Biography: Like his sister, he was bullied in school for his squinty eyes. It wasn't until he started his band that people stopped. Apparently, being a singer in a band was hot. Girls adored him, but he wasn't much into him. He wasn't gay. He just didn't like the fact that they only wanted to be with him because of his band. Once, he dated a fangirl, but she broke up with him because of who he really was and what he liked. The boy loved horror movies and depised romantic ones. Not to mention that all he listened to was metal, and he tried out for school plays numerous times. His dream in life either to become a famous rocker or actor.

flamethrower1391 :Username

Quote:
[imgright]http://www.dwaynetucker.com/wp-content/gallery/mid/modelapril3.jpg[/imgright]
Ash Lilly Leigh
Art Nerd

Date of Birth: 23 of February.
Crush: will add later(no one at the moment).
Special Markings: Tounge ring and a Life/death tattoo on the back of the neck.
Prom dress/tux: Dress is light blue and white.
Personality: Ash is a very introverted person whom spends most of her time painting, sculpting, or reading. She is very intelligent but procrastinates like no one else. Her friends describe her as bubbly and energetic, however, she is only like that when her friends are around. Normally no one notices her until her friends come around then she is as loud as anyone else. Ash deals well with problems and tries to help anyone she can out.
Art.
Biology/anatomy and History.
Amusement Parks.
Sweets.
Dislikes:
Being pushed around.
Sadistic jokes.
Bullying.
The color pink.
When people hate the unknown for no apparent reason.
Biography: When Ash was little her parents saw she had an unnatural gift to understand others emotions. They were very proud when they found out she could also draw. Soon, however, her grandparents passed away. . . Her mother committed suicide and she only has her father left. She now works part-time at a small bookshop where she feels at home. Although Ash has been through a lot, not many can tell from her cheery disposition.

username: DeadAngel

Setting: It's a week before prom around lunch time. Once everyone has a date, we'll have to time skip to the prom.

Last edited by flamethrower1391; 05-26-2011 at 04:32 AM..

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 05-24-2011, 10:27 PM

~~Accepting~~