InsiDoubt
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-02-2011, 04:58 AM

"My necklace is a small metal pentancle." Valan says to Thyme. Truth be told, he hadn't realized she was following him. He'd have to keep an eye on her, in the future. As he was thinking this, Valan notices that the girl with the cat had stopped to pick something up. Could it be...? He figured he might as well check it out. "Hey Thyme, how's about we go and see what that girl found?" Valan says, and begins walking towards the girl lugging a suitcase. I wonder if she needs help, he thinks to himself, imagining setting the suitcases on fire and smiling viciously.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-02-2011, 05:22 AM

Thyme nodded when she heard Valan tell her what his necklace looked like. She reached up and grabbed her own necklace, which was the tree of life. It was very dear to her and she couldn't imagine what she would do if she lost it. She continued to search, but stopped when she heard Valan's voice again. She looked up at him then to the girls that he was referring to. "Okay." She said as she followed after Valan. She hadn't seen the girl pick anything up, but she had been looking the other direction. She had a sheepish smile on her face as she approached the girl with the feline. She made sure to stand somewhat behind Valan, but not out of sight.

Mehimaru
Hey, peoples. I know I have been...

Old 06-02-2011, 05:26 AM

Davina stopped in her tracks as the two walked up to her. She was slightly confused and worried. Siren did not share the same feelings. The cat lazily walked up to the two and started sniffing them.

"Siren, don't," Davina chidded the feline. "I am sorry about Siren. Is there anything I can help you with?" she asked a bit nervously. She didn't think she could have posssible gotten in any trouble yet. She had only just arrived.

Last edited by Mehimaru; 06-02-2011 at 05:00 PM..

InsiDoubt
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-02-2011, 10:43 PM

Valan bends down to pet the cat. He looks up at the girl and remembers her question. "I hope so," he says, "I'm looking for my pentacle necklace. Have you seen it? She looks somewhat privileged. Scratch that, she looks VERY privileged. He offers a half-smile and takes a drag off his cigarette.

Mehimaru

Old 06-02-2011, 11:46 PM

Davina looked down at her right hand. Clasped in it was in fact a pentacle necklace, the one she found earlier.

"I think I may have found it. I found this necklace earlier by the entrance. Well, actually, Siren found it. Is this the right necklace?" Davina held the necklace out to him. She hoped it was the correct nacklace. If it was, that would make finding the correct owner so easy for her.

InsiDoubt
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-02-2011, 11:55 PM

Clasped in the girl's right hand is his necklace. His inverted pentacle necklace. He hopes she hasn't noticed this yet. "That's the one!" Valan says, taking it from her open hand and refastening it around his neck.
"Ah, I'm sorry. My name is Valan" he says, and then points to Thyme "This is Thyme." Valan thanks his Lord that nobody noticed the necklace, and then proceeds to tuck it under his shirt.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-02-2011, 11:58 PM

Thyme jumped a little at the her sudden introduction and gave the girl a sheepish smile and waved at her. "It's nice to meet you." She said softly. She looked down at the cat and gave it a smile as well. "You are a very beautiful cat." She said softly to the black feline. She had always loved cats and this one was a very beautiful one indeed.

FaePinkfyre
Wiccan Princess

Old 06-03-2011, 12:07 AM

It was really quiet in the dorm room, too quiet for Moira's likings, once her sacred space was set up she would have to find something to play some music on. "I wonder what's taking everyone so long" if Valan and Thyme didn't hurry up they would miss out on the preparation for the full moon Esbat this evening.

Moira began placing everything where it belonged on the altar table; white candle on the left, red candle on the right, chalice, pentacle, goddess statue, some gemstones and incense. Once everything was set to her liking she began to put her clothes in the closet, she didn't have many so she knew she wouldn't take long. Hopefully by the time she was done Valan and Thyme would be back

InsiDoubt
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-03-2011, 01:03 AM

Valan chuckled when he saw Thyme's reaction. He felt kind of silly, standing there not saying anything. At Thyme's mention of the cat, he inspected the cat, Siren. Indeed, the cat was quite beautiful. "I'm going to go see the dorms now," Valan hints, "Anybody want to come along?"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-03-2011, 01:15 AM

Thyme looked up at Valan and blushed when he chuckled at her, but she nodded in reply to his statement. "Are you in the North dorm?" Thyme asked the girl, who had found Valan's necklace. If she was it made things easier for all of them.

Mehimaru

Old 06-03-2011, 01:55 AM

Davina looked at the two in front of her. "I am called Lady Davina, but I hate that title. In fact, I hate that name. I would prefer it if you would just call me Vi. Is that ok with you? And yes, Siren is a very beautiful cat, but I warn you. She is very tempermental. One minute you think she likes you. The next it is very obvious she feels comtempt for you. But she has her uses. If it wasn't for her, I would not have noticed your necklace," she said softly. She looked directly at Thyme. "I am sorry, but no, I am not in the North dorm. My dorm is the West one. I hope, even though we do not share a dorm, we will see plenty of each other. It would be nice to finally make some friends. Father forbade me to have friends at home." Tears danced in her eyes at the memories. "But West dorm is not far from North, ja? That means we will be close." Davina smiled brightly.

InsiDoubt
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-03-2011, 02:44 AM

What the hell? Why's she crying? Valan wonders. "Uh, Yeah, we'll all see each other again. It's the same school, after all." Valan tries to sound reassuring, but he isn't sure how he comes across. As he ponders this he waves goodbye to Vi and turns to walk back towards the dorm. He's happy he found his necklace and somewhat excited about this year. Who knows, maybe he won't even set this school on fire.

Mehimaru

Old 06-03-2011, 02:51 AM

Vi decided it was time to find her dorm and unpack her belongings. She wondered around a bit taking in the sights of the school. Soon she found herself outside a door with a sign reading "West Dorm." At least it was not hard to find the dorm. Even quicker she found her room. And what a room it was. Of course it was not what she was used to, a bit smaller than her room at home, but it was amazing all the same. She quickly unpacked the few things she brought with her, including everything for Siren. Soon she was set. She ungacefully flopped onto her bed and lay there staring at the ceiling. Yes, this was a good place to be.

Last edited by Mehimaru; 06-05-2011 at 12:38 AM..

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-03-2011, 02:52 AM

Thyme listened to Vi with a smile on her face until the girl began to cry.Thyme didn't know what to do and she began to panic a little. She went to turn to Valan for help, but he was already walking away. "It's okay we'll see each other again. I promise." Thyme said with conviction she meant what she said, "Don't worry. I'll be your friend and I promise to come see you often." Thyme gave Vi a hug and then reached down to pat Siren on the head. "I'll come visit you both. Blessed be, Vi, Siren." She back away from them and waved happily as she turned around to catch up with Valan. "They were nice." She said to Valan once she caught up with him trying to pass the time as they walked to the dorm.

InsiDoubt
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-03-2011, 04:43 AM

"Yeah. Cat's cool. Interesting personality." Valan continues to walk up to the dorm sign, and upon arriving, heads up the stairs. The place looks stellar. Stellar with all the pentagrams and such. Valan laughs at his own choice of words. Remembering he isn't alone, he does a quick turn around and looks for Moira. "Hellooooo..." he calls, "Anyone there?"

FaePinkfyre
Wiccan Princess

Old 06-03-2011, 01:25 PM

"I'm in my room" Moira called when she heard Valan's voice "I'm just unpacking" She wandered out into the living room holding a dress on a hanger "This place is great, eh? We could really get into some magical trouble in here, right? DId you find your necklace?"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-03-2011, 06:24 PM

Thyme follows Valan up to the Dorm and she is awe struck by what she sees. It was beautiful beyond words. She couldn't believe that she had gotten into a school like this one. It was like a dream to her. She noticed that her bag had been brought up and she walked over to retrieve it. "Moira, thank you for bringing my bag up." She said. She turned around to noticed Moira standing in a door way with a dress in her hands.

InsiDoubt
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-04-2011, 04:09 AM

Valan laughs. He's got a simple kind of excitedness in him now. It feels good. "Yup, we found it. Well, actually, Thyme and I didn't. This other girl did. She's at, uh, the west dorms, I think." Valan says, looking around at the place. "Hey, are we gonna pick rooms?" Valan turns his head to the side when he sees Moira with the dress. "Or did you already pick ours for us, Moira?"

Mehimaru

Old 06-04-2011, 04:18 AM

((I am sorry to make this note like this, but I have noticed something. With you three all in the same dorm, you all can easily interact with each other. But Davina is so far in a dorm by herself. There is not much for her to do and no real interaction. I am not sure if anything can be done about this. And I am not complaining. I am just noting this because I am not sure what to do. I feel really embarrassed now.))

FaePinkfyre
Wiccan Princess

Old 06-04-2011, 12:52 PM

OOC: Mehimaru, I understand what you're saying and someone else just requested to join and I've put them in West with you. Very soon I'm going to want everyone to head down to the Esbat ritual so everyone will be there.On that note, please everyone start to get ready for the Esbat ritual because I'm going to do a jump cut post to that pretty soon, like probably after everyone has posted one more time. Also, I think I'm going to create a main living area within the school for students of all the dorms and I think I'm going to have a central meeting area outside as well.

So, everyone post once more with prep for the Esbat ritual and then we'll jump to it, it'll be super fun

Moira smiled at both of them "No Val, you're on your own for that hun, I've already got mine. No worries Thyme, what are new roomies for?" She glanced at the clock once more, not realizing how late it had gotten "Shoot, the ritual starts in an hour, I haven't even meditated yet. Plus I have no idea what I'm going to wear. What are you wearing Thyme?" She looked down at the dress she was holding, this one wouldn't do. She began to think of all the ritual garb she brought, which one would be suitable for her first ritual with new people, she wanted to impress them all.

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 06-04-2011, 12:59 PM

Glyn's gaze was fixed upon the wavering scenery, not at all nervous about his destination. Sure, he had only met a few Wiccans at a time, but it wasn't as if it was going to be any different. Just a few more in one fixed location. That sounded terrific, actually.

Then why the hell was he so nervous?

He signed, finally removing the earbuds from his sore lobes, the music still blaring. The only thing he had to complain about was the lack of technology allowed in the grounds. Music was a drug for him, an escape from real life. Then again, so was this...maybe it wouldn't be too bad, he thought.

Following a small talk with his parents, they wished him luck, giving him their love and his them. The usual routine that he actually liked but would never claim so. He waved as they drove off, leaving him with a suitcase full of stuff and directions.

"Well, let's begin..." he muttered to himself, heading off forwards the East dorm...

FaePinkfyre
Wiccan Princess

Old 06-04-2011, 01:07 PM

OOC: Sorry Bloke, maybe I told you the wrong dorm, you're in West with Davina

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 06-04-2011, 01:15 PM

(...oh...disreguard the east part, everyone.)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-04-2011, 06:55 PM

Thyme lifted her finger to her lip and thought about what she would wear. She hadn't really thought about it until now. She twirled around and placed her bag on the chair and opened it up to shuffle through it. It may have looked like a small bag, but it was actually big on the inside. Her grandmother had given it to her as a parting gift. Thyme found what she was looking for and pulled out the white robe. It was one of the many white robs she had, but unlike the others this one was not one she used in mediation or while she was healing. "I think I will wear this with a few hair pieces as well." She said as she turned around to show Moira the robe. Thyme placed the robe on the chair and then shuffled around in her bag some more for the hair piece. The hair piece was a simple star with a sapphire jewel in it to compliment her eyes, but it also had some hanging smaller stars attached to it. She turned back around and showed Moira with smile on her face. "I think this is everything."

Another Mad Bloke
Can't Be Helped

Old 06-05-2011, 12:11 AM

Darning a completely gray robe may have made Glyn look a bit drab, compared to the other bright colors he was seeing.

But, that was the point. Clothes shouldn't be distracting, and he didn't believe they would go skyclad on the very first night. He honestly didn't prefer such methods, just because.

The robe also had a second meaning. Grey was the equalizer in energies of light and dark. Not necessarily good and evil, but a bit further meaning. Yin and yang, energy and passive motions, God and Goddess. This made a grey Wiccan.

Glyn toted with the pentacle necklace dangling on his neck while walking to the ritual area. So far he hadn't met anyone along the way. Not even in his now neat dorm, filled with his things and his sacred space. Absently, he wondered what kind of people they would be. Good people, of course, but he had to wonder.