Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-29-2011, 03:11 AM

he explianed the details to her

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn
Send a message via Yahoo to beautiful_psycho

Old 07-29-2011, 03:14 AM

Lilly looked at him wide eyed, "You cant change her! You'd be killing her! Their not alive, you cant!" Lilly said in protest.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 07-29-2011, 03:17 AM

The nurse looked at them and put her on a table and got her papers "Children it is not rare for vampires child to get there powers yet but she should have gotten but it might be something else she might be the rare one a vampire with magic in it." The nurse said and sat down in her chair and looking at them "but they are vampires no human blood in them but with magic it is a rare sight that might be why you can feel the vampire blood in her but there is something else about it. Besides I hear they get along with werewolves than vampires." The nurse said to the children.

Andraus

Old 07-29-2011, 03:34 AM

orion spat "Sounds like a ghoul to me" he said

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 07-29-2011, 03:39 AM

Lilly shiverd, she had never seen Orion so angry. She put a hand on his sholder in an attempt to calm him a little, "Perhaps you should keep her here for a while. Maybe you could run some tests or something?" She asked. Lilly was eager to leave. Being on the Vampier side gave her the creeps.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 07-29-2011, 03:45 AM

The nurse looked at them and sigh and took off her glasses "it is not like that these type of vampires they can get along with humans and drink from animals but I am thinking if the werewolf nurse to take a look at her that is all I can do and it is better if she takes her from here it is all I can do children and being vampires with her might be good remember I can read your minds." The nurse said and looked at the girl.

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 07-29-2011, 03:49 AM

Lilly gave the nurse a look. "Orion, lets go. We'll just take here there I guess." She said. She felt the urge to shift, but she whitheld herself the best she could.

Andraus

Old 07-29-2011, 04:24 AM

Orion picked her up "Com on lily"

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 07-29-2011, 04:27 AM

Lilly followed behind Orion, eager to get off the Vampier side of the school.

Andraus

Old 07-29-2011, 04:35 AM

they took her to the werewolf nurse. Orion held Lilys hand, for he could feel she was a tad bit scared

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 07-29-2011, 04:39 AM

Lilly was thankfull that Orion held her hand as they made their way to the werewolf nurse. Lilly could feel the pressure of the change pushing on the walls of her very being. It was almost too strong to withstand. She was going to transphorme, she knew that. But what she didnt know was why and when.

Last edited by beautiful_psycho; 07-29-2011 at 04:43 AM..

Andraus

Old 07-29-2011, 04:46 AM

Orion hugged lily. When he was one the verge of Transforming in public, he used to hug his or mom, it stopped him

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 07-29-2011, 04:48 AM

Lilly blinked, "Th-thank you." She said. "But how did you know?" She asked.

Andraus

Old 07-29-2011, 05:32 AM

"You looked as if you were about to snap" he said

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 07-29-2011, 05:36 AM

Lilly sighed. "Oh." She said, looking away a little embarrased. Lilly was glad that they were back on Werewolf grounds now.

Andraus

Old 07-29-2011, 07:32 AM

Orion took lily by the chin. Theyre faces were so close, they were almost kissing.

jahero
King of the wolves
Send a message via MSN to jahero Send a message via Yahoo to jahero

Old 07-29-2011, 02:52 PM

Jahero had already made it to class before the other too (( sorry about last night))

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 07-29-2011, 08:26 PM

Lilly shiverd and looked away, trying to just foccus on taking the new Fledgling to the Werewolf nurse. She couldnt think straight with all these new people around her. "Um..l-lets go. We have to get her to the nurse before our next class." She said, and started walking ahead so she could lead the way.

(( Its okay, welcome back :D ))

Last edited by beautiful_psycho; 07-29-2011 at 10:41 PM..

Andraus

Old 07-30-2011, 12:20 AM

he fallowed her, not takig his eyes off her

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 07-30-2011, 12:47 AM

Lilly walked as fast as she could, and finnaly reached the entrance to the Werewolf nures's office. She flung it open and held it so Orion could walk through.

Andraus

Old 07-30-2011, 05:58 AM

he walked in after her, and layed the girl on the nurse bed

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 07-30-2011, 06:17 AM

The nurse looked up at the two and smiled, then she noticed the Vampier Fledgling girl on the table, and her smile fanished. "May I help you?" She asked, and pushed her small glasses up the bridge of her nose. She was small and frail looking, but she was a Werewolf. She was strong no matter what she looked like. Her long greying hair was pulled up in a long ponytail to reveal her high cheekbones, big grey eyes, and small plump lips.

Lilly nodded, "We were told to bring her to you for further assistance." She said, and moved asside so that Orion could be in frount.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-30-2011, 07:24 PM

Isabella was still out of it but knew what was going on and knew of vampires werewolves and magic and than she opened her eyes a little and saw werewolves and was in shocked and was scared of them and vampires and than she jumped out of his arms and went into the cloest of the werewolf nurse and not coming out.

The nurse vampire was worried about this and knew something was wrong and magic in a vampire is rare but bad as well. The vampire nurse went to see the werewolf nurse about this. She got there and something happen bad and knew it to. "Werewolf nurse what happen?"

(I dont like being the only vampire in this school :()

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 07-31-2011, 04:09 AM

Lilly watched in aww as the girl jumped up and hid in the closet. "Um..will she be okay?" She asked, looking at everyone in the room.

Andraus

Old 07-31-2011, 04:41 AM

"Dosent matter to me. In my life as a hunter, iv grown to detest Vampires. Fledglings, purebloods, adepts, lords. They are specks of dust on a window sill." he said;