sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-30-2011, 06:26 AM

Mamokoi Academy For Young Women is Opening!?

school will begin when some students are added

There is a new all girls school opening soon. The new owner of the school is expecting arrivals of many different talents from the student body. This is a school for the "gifted" so all obake and youkai girls are welcome. http://yurimanga.net/Heart-Pounding_Excitement_at_Mononoke_Girls'_Academy_ch0 1_[lililicious]/ is a great example for the students that are accepted here however the context is not what i want in the least...oh and one thing i think i neglected to mention is that this school doubles as a youth insane asylum so the crazier the better :)

This is a student only forum because i do not like role plays where people think that they can just do as they please and people who boss everyone else around

The Form

1.)Aplication: Student
2.)Name:
3.)hair:
4.)eye colour:
5.)Age:
6.)Race:
7.)Talents:
8.)Bio:
9.)Other information we should know:
10.)Picture:
11.)medical diagnosis?:
12.)percriptions:
13.)any physical ailments going into the academy?:

Rules
1.) follow the sites rule's
2.) keep it PG 13 (includes romance and violence remember all menewsha is pg 13)
3.) I would prefer you not be two people unless they have a split personality this may change depending on peoples interest.
4.) No running in the halls
5.) You can curse just keep it to a limit and no f bombs
6.) Yuri is allowed well it is an all girls school after all
7.) Obviously all girls school means no boys (just my preference sorry)
8.) I did say no teachers but please keep it good like if there were invisible teachers watching certain scenes because i do not want another random thread
9.) Have fun
10.)post often
11.)make sure your spelling is really good
12.)all lists must be 13 items
13.)no students over the age of 18 (real age can definitely exceed it is just a student over 18 in an institution does not really work) and none under 12 for the same reasons really

if there is a good interest in this forum i will post my character profile soon