dylan736
Iv got two twin sisters a dad wi...

Old 08-31-2011, 12:35 PM

"Oh my god run we cant miss the cakes and pie run run" on there way there Jake sees a white van he thought it looked suspicious then he mumbles to him self "never mind" Then he yells "ash run like a mad women more people are coming lets hurry! nibbler lets get going " Jake and nibbler close behind sprint right past ash with water poring out of there mouths

Last edited by dylan736; 09-01-2011 at 01:14 AM..

Alice Foxfire
Little Fox has fire in her eyes

Old 08-31-2011, 05:38 PM

"Media vita in morte sumus.."
These words echoed through Wilhelm's mind as the pale, yellow eyed boy sat down in the cafeteria. Books were scattered across the table in front of him, but a small leather journal was what had his attention. The journal's cover read In the midst of our lives, we must die, a solemn saying that his father had always loved. Considering the journal was given to Wilhelm by the Count, it all made sense.

Now though, he was using the journal for something more than childish wishes and ponderings about days locked away in a mansion. He was using it to write down his quest for the truth, the truth about the killings around campus. With the news of another murder, Wilhelm picked up his pen and began writing on a new page. Why was this happening? Why was this happening here? The teachers and students claimed innocence but it was all too fishy.

Pausing, Wilhelm gulped and looked up, noticing a couple of girls snickering at him. It was probably because of his cryptic attire, fitting for a Count's son. It wasn't very fashionable to most of the cute girls on campus, and he had overheard plenty of the girl's conversations. All the "What is he wearing?!" and the "How old is he?!" got old after a while. It still made women look all the more evil to him.

But that didn't matter now. Looking around, Wilhelm's attention was caught by a very lovely looking woman, quietly observing the serving stations. His hunger flared up, as he began imagining how beautiful she would look with a sweet, red liquid dripping from her neck... No! He wasn't going to be like that. Not now. She hadn't been saying much, but when a loud, humorous young man sprinted into the building after her the vampire scowled to himself. Probably her boyfriend. Before he knew it, he realized he was staring. Quickly turning his head, the pale man buried his head into his books on the table, hoping she or her friend didn't notice...

Last edited by Alice Foxfire; 08-31-2011 at 05:40 PM.. Reason: Punctuation Error.

dylan736

Old 08-31-2011, 06:56 PM

as Jake runs in he sees a vampire across the room so then Jake tells ash "im going to find some were to sit when your done come find me " Jake starts to sprint towards the vampire boy but like always he cant stop so then he smashes the table flipping over it and landing on his back but all that he could say is "hey umm is it ok if me and my freand sit here oh and my names Jake raising his hand to greet himself

Last edited by dylan736; 08-31-2011 at 09:59 PM..

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-01-2011, 12:46 AM

Ash frowned; it felt like someone was watching her, a shiver ran down her spine.
She turned her head to look behind her, but everyone had their heads down eating, well everyone except a guy that was reading a small leather bond journal.
She shrugged it off and continued to try and figure out what she wanted. Jake had already decided and run off to find a seat.
She hears a loud THUD! and winces realising the sound, it was the same as before, when jake had fallen over.
The boy was clumsy, but she couldn’t help but slightly giggle to herself over the small mishap.
She instantly felt bad about it, and hoped that he was alright.
She finally ended up deciding on some spaghetti, a toasted sandwich and a sweet.
Picking up her now full tray she headed for the table that Jake had flown over, she was slightly shocked to see the man reading the book sitting there, but it couldn't be helped, there were very few seats left.
Walking over to the table she smiled, "hope you don’t mind us sitting here." She didn't really wait for a reply; rather she sat down and began eating.
She glanced up to see the title of the book he was reading, or rather as she noticed he was writing in, 'In the midst of our lives, we must die'
She blinked, once then a second time, yeah she was reading it right she wondered what he was writhing about.

Last edited by Vexous; 09-01-2011 at 12:48 AM..

dylan736

Old 09-01-2011, 03:25 AM

Jake jumps up and with a big smile on he's face "Im ok it didn't hurt..... much so whats for lunch Im so hungry" Jake looks at nibbler "I could eat a cat" Jake looks at the food and sits down

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-01-2011, 03:31 AM

Ash laughed, "Are you always falling over? we may need to strap some pillows to you?"
"i dont think the cat would enjoy being eaten ether." She pats her lap to see if the cat will jump up and sit wither.
"These's plenty of spaghetti and i grabbed a couple of toasted sandwhich's, help yourself."Ash picked up her little tub of Apple pie and icecream and dug in.
"if your still hungry, there's plenty more." she added in between mouth fulls.

dylan736

Old 09-01-2011, 03:37 AM

Jake starts to cry in happiness "I am so happy" Jake eats a mouth full "Ash you have made my day ........ and im sleepy very veryyyy sleep"Jake falls asleep .............. Jake wakes up "Im Ok!!!!!!!" with pie all over his fase

Last edited by dylan736; 09-01-2011 at 03:45 AM..

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-01-2011, 03:52 AM

He certainly is hyper active Ash thought to herself as he fell asleep next to her, only a few minutes past when he woke slightly screaming.
Ash jumped while, he'd almost given her a heart attack. "dear god!" she muttered regaining to her senses.
He'd frightened her that much that her hands were beginning to burn up. "Crap!" she cursed as she clapped then together and blew on them, she could risk losing control now, not when she was so close to being 'normal'
Not again, i can’t let it happen again. A glint of fear showed in her eyes, but she quickly covered it up calming herself. Closing her eyes she blocked out everything around her and concentrated on letting the magic go.
As the heat left her hands she sighed, that was to close She glanced over at Jake, I should be a little more on guard, i can’t let people surprise me like that.
She took a deep breath and exhaled before smiling. "Glad your ok, maybe you should slow down a bit, after all it's only midday" she added while handing him a napkin, trying to cover up her little episode.

Alice Foxfire

Old 09-01-2011, 04:02 AM

"A-Ahh... Uhh..."

Wilhelm stuttered quietly to himself at the question, staring wide eyed at the girl sitting with him. Her friend interested him very little, as he was far too busy stuffing his face, but the beautiful girl had a strange aura of magic around her, a magic he couldn't clearly define as to what element he was sensing. It intrigued the pale man, and when he observed her friend closer he could also sense a powerful magic, this time very clear. He imagined thunder and quick bolts of lightning filling the skies when Wilhelm looked at him. These two seemed kind enough, perhaps this could work. Maybe they would be tolerant of Wilhelm's little... quirks.

Suddenly, when the girl jumped, the elements filled Wilhelm's senses. It was fire. He could sense fire, and something... else. While she flustered about, he felt his eyes focus on the girl's delicate hands. A look of curiousity was on his face.

Brushing off something from the shoulder of his elegant suit, the vampire smiled an akward, uncomfortable grin with his pearly white fangs clearly visible, and set down his journal and pen. He didn't want to scare them off. Not yet. Oh please, just not yet. Most people either became frightened of him, or realized how much of a socially akward loser he was. Vampires were supposed to be suave, charming, dashing. Wilhelm looked the part, he was rich, he was nice-looking, but he failed in everything else.

"Hello. I...I'm...Wilhelm. Wilhelm Von Carmine."

Blast it. He had already messed up. Scowling to himself, he grumbled and glanced back painfully at the girl and her friend. Akwardly introducing himself while the two were talking? Not a good move.

And suddenly, his pale lips were moving again. He was talking again.

"M-May I ask for both of your names...?"

Last edited by Alice Foxfire; 09-01-2011 at 04:05 AM.. Reason: You posted while I was typing. I had to change it a bit.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-01-2011, 04:11 AM

The guy across the table introduced himself and Ash looked over at him. She smiled kindly "Nice to meet you Wilhelm, my names Ashard." she stopped talking as she noticed something, this guy he had fangs, which could only mean......
She gasped, and then beamed like a silly school girl. "OH WOW! You’re a vampire! And you’re actually talking to me!" she was far to excited, she'd tried to approach other vampires, but most would just shrug her off, not wanting anything to do with a human.
She couldn't stop smiling she realized, and she was acting like a total goof ball.
"Oh my, please forgive me, i didn't mean to burst out like that." She blushed and looked down at her hands feeling embarrassed.

dylan736

Old 09-01-2011, 04:16 AM

Jake grows a giant smile on his face when he saw how she was behaving near the vampire so he leans over and wispers in her ear "you got a crush on a vampire dont you or is it some thing else hmmmm" then he takes another bite of pie "HMMMMMM"

Last edited by dylan736; 09-01-2011 at 04:19 AM..

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-01-2011, 04:34 AM

Ash's cheeks flared bright red. "No! That’s not it, i just made a fool of myself that’s all." she said a little too quickly.
Oh she just kept stuffing this up, but now she had the chance to learn a little bit more about vampires, she couldn't lose it.
She glanced up at Wilhelm; at least she wasn't the only one looking socially awkward.
"I’m going to shut up now." she added with a nervous laugh, not really sure how to start up a conversation now.
Wanting to keep her hands busy, she grabs a near by glass of water and takes a sip.
Placing the glass down on the table she continues to stare at it while running her forefinger along the rim.

dylan736

Old 09-01-2011, 04:40 AM

Jake "ok ok what ever you say" Jake faces the vampire "so Mr vampire why did you come to this school you never told us why im just curios (iv got to go I got to work early and need some sleep see ya tomorrow and if you have to you can be my character bye)

Alice Foxfire

Old 09-02-2011, 01:18 AM

Wilhelm blinked a few times in shock and a faint redness came across his pale cheeks. This was certainly a strange woman... unlike any he had ever seen. And this boy was not helping matters. Still though, the meek Vampire decided it wouldn't hurt to be a little social.

"Ashard... what a beautiful name."

It was true. His pale yellow eyes turned cloudy and eerily calm, and he smiled once more as he gazed at the two of them. Ashard... Yes, Ashard. An aura of hunger, an undying addiction, crossed his features once again before his blush gained strength and his eyes widened in shock. Rubbing his temples with a willowy finger, the pale man dressed in cryptic clothing whispered quietly to himself something inaudible.

Wilhelm's voice was a bit strained, and he slumped in his seat pathetically. While the woman intrigued him, this was beyond strange. Was it a trap? Perhaps. Maybe she was an agent of his father, sent to manipulate him or send him back to his prison. He had to be on guard with this "Ashard", and not let her wriggle her way any closer. Women were like that. They were sneaky and like serpents. No... no. No closer. He had to leave.

"I-I should probably go... I'm sorry."

A redness all across his cheeks, the man flustered to gather his dusty, eerie books and head to his dorm. This was too much. Just too much. This moment just validated all his beliefs... that he was a sniveling coward. Father was all too right. Something in him wanted to be brave, to stay and talk, but he couldn't find it.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-02-2011, 04:10 AM

Ash smiled at the glass before her as he commented on her name, "i dont really know who gave it to me, but i do like it as well." She didn't know if it had been her real parents or her foster parents that had given her, her name, but did it really matter.

Ash looked up shocked as he said he should go,
"No, oh I’m so sorry." her attempt at stopping him from leaving was failing.
"Please I didn't mean to offend you...." She was so worried that she had offended, that she couldn't help the look of concern that spread across her face.
"I..." She was cut off as a scream let rip from the other side of the caferia.
Ash turned her attention to the direction the scream had some from.
She gasped and stood up as she saw what the commotion was about.
A body with a noose around its neck lay hanging from the centre beam on the far side cafeteria.
Her eyes darkened and she seemed to slightly growl deep in her thought, "two in one day, this isn't right...and in daylight?...." she mumbled to herself.

Alice Foxfire

Old 09-02-2011, 04:32 PM

Wilhelm looked up at the scream when it pulsated through the cafeteria, his piercing yellow eyes wide in surprise. What on earth...?! So his prediction was true. It's in the nature of a killer, or perhaps a hungered demon, to eventually get more ambitious as time marched onwards. Nobody had any leads, and while he hoped to change that, it was too late. The killer had struck again. Wilhelm looked down at the pages in his cryptic looking journal and silently mouthed the fine cursive to himself...

"..Expect more."

Dammit. Slamming the book down, Wilhelm's senses kicked in. He scowled and quickly turned to Ashard, his eyes almost glowing.

"I hear something, Ashard..."

And it was not a normal sound.

dylan736

Old 09-03-2011, 01:04 AM

Jake stands up this ttime with a new look in his eyes Its like Jake could here something that woried him "Wilhelm did you here that to This isint right " Jake starts to mumble " why whould he be here of all time's why here no it cant be him I killed him at the last town it should of ended " While Jake walks back and forth he stops and with worry in his eye he looks at wilhelm and says " wilhelm ash if you heard that then we have to go and find it nibbler come on well need you if im right" jake pics up a him gym bag " lets go"

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-04-2011, 11:30 PM

Ash simply nodded her head at them both, she couldn't hear anything herself over all the yelling and screaming of terrified girls, but she could guess what they were hearing. She'd heard a sound once before, a couple of weeks back, when a girl had been taken from her dorm room.
"Is it like a rustling scratching sound like something is climbing through the roof?" she asked them, being human meant that her senses weren't quite as good as these two, and her glance at Wilhelm only confirmed that with his glowing eyes.

Jake picked up his bag and seemed to want to go after it, "I don’t know if that’s such a good idea....." she trailed off as she looked at the hanging body once more, she was right it was Eric, A shape shifting fire lord, one of the most powerful people on campus, and one of the most uncontrollable, "this thing or whatever it is, is going after unstable students, not just rule breakers anymore."She looked down at her hands and swallowed showing her fear, how long would it take it to come after her? she wondered.
"I’m not stopping you guys, just be careful." She added.

(sorry about the wait; i can’t get on the internet on the weekends :P)

Last edited by Vexous; 09-07-2011 at 12:39 AM..

Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-07-2011, 12:42 AM

Nervously, Tristan approached the school. Holding up a map, he was certain this was the place. But for some reason, there was an.... Evil feeling about the place. Walking up, Tristan froze in front of the door. He could hear screaming. Feeling the adrenaline rush, he summoned a sword and charged through the halls. He had no idea where he was going, but he figured if he ran towards the screaming, he'd get to the bottom of this.

Last edited by Alex_Silvermane; 09-07-2011 at 12:57 AM..

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-07-2011, 12:54 AM

Ash Backed away from the two who looked like they were reading to go hunting. "Look i really don’t want to get involved, I’d rather keep my life thanks." she added, before she backed herself into a table.
Stumbling slightly she turned to walk away from then when a man running into the cafeteria caught her eye, was he carrying a sword?
She was sure the no fighting rule meant no weapons on campus, so how'd he get it? she shrugged the thought off.
Glancing over her shoulder to the other two, she was sad to leave the vampire so soon, but they looked determined, and she was so not being a part of that. "I'm going to the dorms before it gets dark..." she told them for no reason.

Walking rather slowly outside her glanced back at the guy with the sword, he looked new, but that’s not what caught her eye. She gasped as she realized he was human much like herself. She almost smiled, it was nice not to be the only one now, and maybe everyone would stop looking at her and focus on him for a while.
Before she realized it she was staring, she blushed feeling embarressed and continued walking turning her head to the ground.

She wondered if anyone was going to get the body down, or just let it hang... The loss of life saddened her, but honestly that wasn't new for this school.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-08-2011, 12:20 AM

Tristan noticed the gilr walk by, and he blushed a bit. She certainly had been cute, but that ended when he saw the body hanging from the doorway, seeing that nobody else was fighting, Tristan concentrated, and dismissed his sword. Frowning, tirstan grabbed a bunch of chairs, and stacked them. He was trying to let the body down.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-08-2011, 12:41 AM

"what’s he doing?" someone whispered from behind Ashard as she got close to the exit of the cafeteria.
"He's not going to touch it is he?" another replied, Ash frowned, what in the world are they talking about?
She turned around out of pure curiosity, only to see the most bizarre thing.
Then again why would anything surprise her at this school?
The man that had had the sword was now stacking up chairs as tho he was doing to get the body down.
She smiled ever so slightly, what a kind guy, she thought.
Before she knew what she was doing she was only a few feet away from him.
She could tell that the chairs higher up were becoming more and more unstable.
Closing her eyes she concentrated on the air around the chairs creating an invisible barrier around them, so that they didn't fall.
Without opening her eyes she called out to the guy, "Go get him down i'll hold the chairs."

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-08-2011, 12:44 AM

Nodding his thanks, Tristan untied the body, and held it. He jumped down, and heard a few eeks, and screams. Ignoring them, Tristan closed the bodies eyes, and covered it with his jacket. Turning to the person that had helped him, he smiled weakly, and said, "I know It's now the best way to meet, but Hi, my name's Tristan. Thanks for helping me."

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-08-2011, 04:07 AM

Ash watched as the guy but his jacket of the body, it was nice to see people that still had respect for the dead.
"possbily one of the worst ways to meet." she commented with a weak smile of her own, "My names Ashard, and your most welcome... i'm just glad someone got him down, poor guy." she trailed off as he mind began to race once more.
She sighed and looked over at the body, "no matter where we are or what we do, we're always surrounded by death here."
She shook her head, she wanted for then anything to find out what was causing it but her fear held her back, her fear kept her here, out side the school gates she'd probably be killed, in here she could be killed as well, but she knew she'd last longer in here.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-08-2011, 07:16 PM

Tristan sighed and said quietly mostly to himself, "I thought I could escape it here..." Shaking his head, he looked at Ashard and said, "Well, I'm new here, so this was kind of.... unexpected." He looked around, and while he saw several students, only a few of them even remotely looked human. "Are there many humans here?" he asked, a bit afraid.