Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-08-2011, 11:49 PM

Ash looked to the ground and shook her head, "No, their were others before us but they didn't last very long, the two of us are the only ones at the moment." She swallowed her fear and looked up with a smile. "Dont let it get to you, we have every right to be here same as the others." She'd used this speak many of times on herself.
"Funny isn't it, we dont belong outside and yet we dont seem to belong amoung this lot...so were do we belong?" she mummbled.

"Oh and i'd stay away from the guys that like to eat human flesh, and vampires may take a likeing in you as apprantly our blood is slighty different from reguralar humans, something to do with the magic etc." she continued on for a while, talking about anything and everything, it was good to get what she had learnt about this place of her chest.

A bell rang in the distance, and Ash looked in the direction of the sound, "it's that time again." the bell signaled the time for the students to return to their dorms for the night. "Do you know where your dorms are?" she asked taking note of the fact that he was new.

Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-08-2011, 11:54 PM

Tristan absorbed what he was being told, and Paled when he heard that he might get eaten. "N...No. I was supposed to see somebody at the door, but I kinda rushed in." Tristan blushed a bright red. He had managed to embarrass himself in front of a cute girl in day one, as far as he was concerned, this was going to go down hill he figured.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 12:22 AM

Ash atcually laughed, despite the resent events. "I'm sure their still waiting for you."Just then a teacher came into the cafetria, "Hey students, you heard the bell get goi..." The teacher stopped as he saw the body covered by tristans coat. "Oh for crist's sake, another one!" he spat and he walked over and looked under the jacket.
He frowned looking at it.
Ash caught him say something under his breathe, it almost sounded like, 'damn it i told it not during the day!'
Her eyes widened in shock, had she really heard that?, the teacher flipped out his phone and started calling someone.
His head turned in the direction of Ash and she looked to Tristan so fast it wasn't funny.
"i think we need to go." she whisipered.
Grabbing Tristans arm lightly she pulled him towards the door, really not wanting to be here anymore.

dylan736
Iv got two twin sisters a dad wi...

Old 09-09-2011, 12:23 AM

Jake not noing what he felt he turned around for he could not feel it but when he turns around he sees ashard speeking with a human then in the back he yells "hhheyyyy new guy " Jake starts to run at full speed tords ash and the outher human then he yells "Ash when did he get here whats his name dose he have my apple pie did you just give it to him thats not nice " jake remembers that he has to stop but in stead he falls face furst again sliding a good ten feet stoping right beside ash then in the dirt he says " hey ash how did I do did I stop part way I dont think I did but this dirt tasts alot beter"

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 12:35 AM

Ash hears a heavy thud from behind her, already guessing who it is- just by the giggles that erupt behind her, shaking her head, At least he didn't hit anything but the dirt She thought.
Turning her head, while still walking so calls back to him, "carefull you keep falling like that and you could get brain damage."She glaces back at the teacher who is now watching them, a shiver runs down her spine.
"Jake hurry up, we need to get out of here now," She swallows the lump in her throat.
i heard right, i know i did, which means one thing, the teachers are in on it, worse they could be controling the killings.Her brow began to sweat with worry, did the teacher know that she had heard him?
"introductions can be made later, come on..." She added.

Last edited by Vexous; 09-09-2011 at 12:38 AM..

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-09-2011, 12:38 AM

Tristan looked at the figure on the ground, and knelt down. Putting a hand on it's shoulder he asked, "Are you okay? and.... what was that about pie?" Tristan sighed to himself. At least his time here would be..... interesting.

dylan736
Iv got two twin sisters a dad wi...

Old 09-09-2011, 07:29 PM

Jake jumps up like every things fine "Don't worry about it Im fine and the pie" in a sarcastic way he says im watching you boy ... Na im kidding were cool " Jake troughs his arm over Tristan shoulder " see ash im grate with people you and me were already like famley me and him were best buds" Jake stares in to space for a bit "oh yes leaving ok I still need to now were my dorm is

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-09-2011, 07:53 PM

Tristan stared at the person who was following them with confusion. He wondered if the klutz thing was an act, or if he seriously was like that. Tristan turned to ask Ash, when noticed that she looked funny. Putting a friendly hand on her shoulder, he asked, "What's up? You okay?"