Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 09-13-2007, 05:44 AM

Closed

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to padfootsy

Old 09-13-2007, 05:56 AM

• Well Hello!

I draw too, but I haven't in a while. =/ I'm thinking of opening up an art shop once i"m done re-formatting my quest thread.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-13-2007, 05:58 AM

I draw a lot. It comes with working 44 hours a week in a job where I basically sit and amuse myself until there's some form of criminal activity. The joys of security, so I draw :P And listen to 80's music YAY internet radio.

I don't have a quest thread, i can't get the dream avatar thing to work :(

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-13-2007, 06:20 AM

Did i here something about 80's music ^-^ What sort of security work do you do. I have a friend who took a course where she did basic patrolling around construction sites and sometimes had dogs with her for late night work safety.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-13-2007, 06:22 AM

Hells yeah. I was trying not to type bat out of hell lyrics whilst posting, kinda hard when you're singing and sat down dancing to things :P Now playing simple minds don't you forget about me :P

I'm a CCTV surveilance Opperative. Which means I do the same thing, from a nice cozy warm office with no danger :P Go security cameras!

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-13-2007, 06:28 AM

Sitting dancing is great, amusing to catch someone doing depending on the song though. Got some Kokomo keyed to up play right after the red strokes, currently listening to bad boy by cascada. I listen to a bit of everything, country, rock, oldies, pop, the odd rap and some classical.

You cheater mind you you've got to be bored out of your mind. Do you at least have a computer with you at work?

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-13-2007, 06:30 AM

• Ahhh sorry for disappearing! I got distracted by facebook. I only meant to check it for a few minutes.

I worked 40 hours a week in retail, which sucked because there was zero downtime. If there were no customers, you still had to be doing something!

But I just got a job at an elementary - middle school as a Teacher's Assistant. I haven't started yet though. SO much paperwork. My friend works there too, but for a different teacher. She says that everyday she has at least an hour, if not more to sit and read, or draw. That sounds nice! It's definately a great change from working retail for a year!

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-13-2007, 06:35 AM

Not only do I have the dossing computer but I have a television with cable, DVDs and a PS2. My boss rules!

If you catch me dancing though you're likely to just stop and stare. I do belly dancing so I'm sat here doing chest drops and things :P It's kinda wierd without the whole outfit and belly dance music, in fact it's strange with it because it looks like I shouldn't be moving how I am at all :P

Urgh retail. Don't get me started on that. I walked out of my retail job with a sound "F* off and leave me alone!"

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-13-2007, 06:38 AM

• Yeah. Retail pretty much blows.
    You walked out and cussed at them?!?! O.O YOU ROCK!!! I wish I could have done that. I quit for a trip I never went on. Even though I didn't go on the trip like I wanted to, I'm glad I quit, because leaving for a trip is way better than saying "I want a better job."

Where did you work?
    and what happened?!?!?!~

edit:: your boss sounds awesome. I wish I could do that all day. Freakin Sweet is what that would be. I could do homework, and draw, and read, and watch tv. AND GET PAID FOR IT TOO! how much do they pay you to do that?!?!? (you don't have to say if you don't want to. I'm just curious!)

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-13-2007, 06:44 AM

Ok I want your job stat, Course you'd find my watching the screen in between playing DDR for the most part. Or seeing how long it took to complete KH2.

The closest I've ever come to retail is working one of those little ice cream carts you have to bike. 10 am to 10 pm. It was hot as hell and you have to be ever so carefull when stopping for pee breaks and the hills and people who can't count not to mention the kids who can't decide what they want and arrg. I only worked two days before my body gave out and i was ready to scream becuase of the piss poor pay. i had to sell 200$ worth of ice cream to make 20$

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-13-2007, 06:44 AM

I worked in a shop called Primark. Basically the final point was at Valentines. I'd spent all week on this cancer care fashion show. I spent months working on muscle tone and practicing walking in heels again all to spend a day in a stiffling hot room in uncomfortable clothes, with no food and only high energy drinks to drink (which with anemia is pretty harsh, but we were all shaking by the end) and I'd poured so much EFFORT into raising money for cancer care patients. I went to work after it was over and the store closed and I went about with putting things back after the sodding customers. And I yawned. Not suprising really after all the work I'd put in. The manager called me up and started shouting at me for yawning and not doing my job.

Now I was the most efficient girl there. The entire staff body was agreed on this. Three managers were constantly shouting at me because they all wanted me to do different things. And I had to obey them and not the others...So I turned around and not only did I swear I said a lot of rude things and she told me that I had better think carefully about how I address my superiors. I should show respect. I added that I only respect people who deserve it and I had no superiors there. I went home and never returned.

Now I'm in a better job than them :P

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-13-2007, 06:46 AM

Good luck. I've known my boss since I was ten years old and he was just starting. My dad actually had a hand in training him. So I have uber job! Not only that but he's going to expand and I'm going to be in charge of who he hires and in training them! He's promised me the highest wage in the company next to him. Hail me :P

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-13-2007, 06:52 AM

• You are so lucky. I could spend the rest of my life doing that! How old are you?

Blah when I started at my retail job I was making $7.50 an hour. Then after 7 months I got an $0.80 raise, and made $8.30 an hour. I never had the same amount of hours every week. Sometimes it was 15, sometimes 40. I never started at the same time either. Sometimes I came in at 1:45, sometimes 5:00, for a few weeks I worked overnights, from 11:00pm to 8:00am! (I like those though. That's when I'm usually awake) We never knew our hours more than a week in advance, and requesting time off was a bitch.

Now I get to sit in an office and answer phone calls, color things, order new supplies, and that's about it, for $8.75 an hour! take that, retail!

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-13-2007, 06:59 AM

I'm 20, but by July I will have two people working under me :) It's not really a case of luck, it's a case of my dad's in this industry and I always made an effort in it. I mean at 10 I could sort alarm faults. So I already proved myself to my boss long before he built the company up. I worked really hard for this, from the age of ten. I know systems opperations for three of the leading companies in the industry and I passed my SIA training qualification with flying colours. I make nearly £900 a month. $1800 which is pretty poor but the buisness is still new and I expect a payrise pretty soon.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-13-2007, 07:01 AM

Oop end of my shift. I'll be back in around 12 hours. Now to go collect my halloween costume! woo yay. -makes a note to bring her art supplies in tomorrow-

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-13-2007, 07:03 AM

See ya

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-13-2007, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayms_fallen_angel
Oop end of my shift. I'll be back in around 12 hours. Now to go collect my halloween costume! woo yay. -makes a note to bring her art supplies in tomorrow-

• well I'll most likely see ya then!

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-13-2007, 07:32 PM

Alright I'm back, my halloween outfit is the best and how are you?

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-13-2007, 07:36 PM

I'm glad you're liking the outfit. Today I'm lazyish for the moment, did some certing for pets and house cleaning but I can't feel motivated to do anything. Oh and your post in the 18 & up thread had me back on the Arba site drooling over all the pretty rabbits and missing mine.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-13-2007, 07:38 PM

I love bunnies. My bunny is so sweet!

The outfit is so cool I'm now poking a friend to buy an outfit too. It would be so cool if he went as a supergirl villain! Don't you think?

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-13-2007, 07:42 PM

I raised and bred for show and I mis all of mine even the ones who never won anything and thought my toes were for sleeping on.

Super villains are awesome and usually my fav chars. Which one did you have in mind?

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-13-2007, 07:46 PM

I don't know I never did pay much attention to supergirl. I was going to go as poison Ivy this year but preppy super powered cheerleader seemed more unique. Afterall how many people will be doing that?

What breeds were they?

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-13-2007, 07:52 PM

Poison Ivy is awesome. I'd have gone as harley quinn myself. I don't know much about supergirl or spider girl or any of the young female superheroes.

We had holland lops, English lops and Fuzzy lops. among them were the oddest named. Rye, Bailey and Kahlua, Akasha and lestat ( my moms) and smudge/pudge.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-13-2007, 07:55 PM

All I know is supergirl was a preppy cheerleader. I may get some background on her before halloween. Always good to know your character, kids ask questions.

I prefer Ivy. She was cool. Harley Quinn doesn't really have a sexy outfit. I always do sexy :P

Sweet! I have a French lop and now that he's not skin and bone anymore I have to figure out how much food he should have a day. I've been giving him unlimited ammounts :P

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-13-2007, 08:01 PM

There is a measurement thing, so man cups of food per pound. Don't quite remember it though. I like the French lops they were cute at all the shows. Good to know he's healthy again, nothing sadder than a thin rabbit especially a breed that could easily drown in their own skin with nothing to hold it up.

Harley was sexy in her own way ^-^