*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-11-2011, 07:07 AM

She listened to him once more, and hugged her knees tight to her chest, lifting the blanket slightly to look at him. "It's better a piece of their imaginations then being pronounced dead." she said, watching him leave and looking down at the bag. She'd look in it later. For the time being she felt tired, and had a head pounding headache. Life was really starting to suck at that very moment, but she'd get over it. Or at least she hoped she did.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 07-12-2011, 01:34 AM

damien sighed when he heard her and knew only a few times that people demons imprinted on were pronouced dead. It wasn't like he would keep her prisoner here forever. He would let her go do what she wanted but he just had to be close when she did. He then proceded to make some salmon with some pasta on the side and brocolie. Once it was done he put some on a plate for her and headed into the room. He set it down on the night stand and looked at her, "here is some dinner, if you need anything else just tell me." he said and then headed out of there to eat his own dinner.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-14-2011, 03:21 AM

Lilly cat napped for a little while until he came back in. Looking at the food she glared. "Hopefully you didn't drug it..." she mumbled. Clearly she lost all trust in the guy. He was still a stranger, barely made sense when he explained himself and quite frankly his calmness was getting on her nerves.

Sitting up she ignored the fact that the action made her dizzy and munched on some of the food. She never ate much, never had the need to. So when she was done there ws still a lot left, but she ate in small portions. It'd be gone later.

Palmoun

Old 07-14-2011, 11:46 PM

Damien sighed when he heard her and hoped that she trusted him enough to eat the food. he didn't want her to end up dieing on him, he wouldn't be able to handle anything then. Once he got his food he sat down and started to eat a little bit of it. Yet he had lost his appatite a little while ago so eh ended up just covering the food and sticking it in the fridge. He then headed into hte living room and sat down. He hoped that she would come out of her room soon and maybe understand. Yet he knew everything was far away from that. So he ended up pulling out a book and reading for a little bit.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-16-2011, 04:24 AM

She cat napped and munched on the food for a couple of hours, her headache was slowly dying off and she found that she was in something of a calmed mood, though still enraged by the fact that he'd kidnapped her. But he said it was life and death, right? Maybe it was just that she didn't like feeling helpless so she would rather die with dignity than without it.

Sighing she got up, going to the door of her room she opened it, looking for Damien and frowning when she saw him. She could play kitty cat every once in a while... It never hurt. So with the thought in mind she went over to him and sat in his lap, curling up against him. For the most part at least he smelled good.

Palmoun

Old 07-16-2011, 04:43 AM

Damien was reading his book when he heard something yet dismissed it. He was far to interested in his book to look away from it. But when he felt her sit down in his nap and curl up against him he could. Surpsied by her friendlyness he looked down at her and put his book down. "are you still furious at me?" he asked softly and found he wanted to stroke her head gently. But he knew if he tried anything of the sort he would lose a hand. So he just looked at her with curiousity in his eyes, "because if you are I will understand. Most people would of either tried to escape right now or claw my eyes out." he said as he looked at her.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-16-2011, 05:02 AM

She sighed, pouting slightly and looking up at him. " I don't like feeling helpless or like there' nothing I can do to keep thing from happening. That's what made me so upset." she said softly. Yeah she was still upset, but being around him at that very moment made her feel calm for some reason, and she just nuzzled his chest, purring.

Palmoun

Old 07-16-2011, 05:14 AM

Damien nodded when he heard her and should of guessed that. "well there is something you can do, it is very simple and the same thing I have to do. We have to stick close to each other so that you don't fade away." he said as he looked at her and was surprised when she nuzzled his chest. When he heard her purr he found it was music to his ears and he smiled. Giving into his want he gently stroked her head. "but now that your out of your room do you want me to show you around? This place may not seem special but I love it here." he said as he smiled at her and continued to stroke her head.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-17-2011, 05:59 AM

She glared up at him. "And if I have my own business to attend to tat doesn't involve you?" she questioned. Oh, yes. She was planning on still getting her fil of dating, drinking, clubbing. She had to live it up a little bit before she got tied down at all. She planned for things like that to start happening until he came along and messed up her plans. Now she was simply picking up the charred remains.

Palmoun

Old 07-17-2011, 03:18 PM

Damien sighed when he heard her and then looked down, "well then you can go but just to warn you I will be close by. You may not see me but I will be watching you." he said and knew that she probably didn't like the sound of that. But it was his job to stay close to her, if he didn't she would dissappear and nothing in this world would be right for him again. So he would watch her and make sure she was happy, it was the least he could do after stealing her away from everythinnshe had ever known.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-17-2011, 09:28 PM

She watch him curiously for a moment. Did the people demons imptint on really matter that much to them? Was she something more than a simple stranger? Looking down she put a finger to her mark and sighing. She'd lost a lot, yes. But she had no reason to hurt the demon. The only thing he hurt was her pride, and therefore she had no reason to really be pissed at him.
Snuggling closer to him and sighing she said, "I'll stay... But I want to see my friends every once in a while." she said.

Palmoun

Old 07-17-2011, 10:13 PM

Damien was surprised that she snuggled closer to him and smiled a little bit. Gently he continued to stroke her head and knew that've would love to do this all the time. "of course toucan see your friends, what kind of demon would I be if I didn't?" he asked as he chuckled slihtly. Sure everyone thouht demons were evil and some of them are but others were kind and reasonable. He was one of thr kind and reasonable ones. He then looked down at her and knew tha he would always be watching over her now. He had heard that when you imprinted it was like nothing else on earth. It was true because he had the want to be with her and know her. "so now that your not pissed Do you want me to show you around?" he asked.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-17-2011, 10:34 PM

Lilly smiled and nuzzled him, than she pressed a small kiss to his cheek. Pouting she sighed. "Can it not wait?" she questioned. She liked figuring things out on her own really so a tour wasn't needed. She just needed the basics the rest she'd find when she got bored. Looking at the book he'd set aside earlier one of her ears twitched curiously. "Whatcha reeadin?" she asked him, clearly in a better mood now that she knew she could see her friends.

Palmoun

Old 07-18-2011, 03:25 AM

Damien chuckled when he saw her pout and nodded, "it can wait if that is what you want." he said as he looked at her and smiled. He would show her around later since he didn't want her to get lost. But he saw curiositly behind her eyes so he wondered if he should let her find her way around by herself. When she spotted his book he smiled and picked it up again. "it is a collection of Shakespeares plays. I like reading then since they are wondeful works of arts." he said as henlooked down at her. "do you like any of his works?" he asked

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-18-2011, 04:28 AM

She frowned and shook her head. "I'm unfamiliar.... I don't much like romance. I enjoy things like the grim's tales. I like things more unusual and creepy." she said with a shrug. "but you can read it to me if you want?" she said, hugging him close, wondering if he would or not.

Palmoun

Old 07-18-2011, 04:59 AM

Damien chuckled when he heard her and nodded, "usually I am not much for romance either and I love grim fairy tales but theseplays are like romance and grimfairu tales put together in my opinion." he said as he smiled at her, "Shakespeares had a way of making romance funny and interesting." he said and was surprised that she would ask to hearhim. She was being much more friendly now and he wondered if she was just trying to butter him up or something. He then smiled, "of course, let me read you somethig from midnights summers dream." he said as he started to read the part were the queen of the fairys fell in love with a guy who had a donkeys head for a head.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-18-2011, 05:12 AM

She listened silently, giggling at the thought of a guy with a donkey's head. "Wow... Shakespeare makes things interesting..." she commented once he finished. "Er... I know this is rather random but how will I be able to watch my fave TV show from hell, exactly?" she questioned, a glint in her eyes that said she was internally laughing at the ridiculous question. But she would hate missing one episode of House.

Palmoun

Old 07-18-2011, 05:16 AM

Damien smiled when he heard her giggle and nodded, "he always does, it was suppose to be dramatic but it is more funny then anything else." he said as he looked at her. Smiling to himself when he heard her question he chuckled slightly. "you would be surprised how modern Hell can be. Right now there are three flat screen tv's around the house, a amazing sound system and a few other things thanks to you people up there." he said as he looked at her. "when you stay up on top for a while you learn you can't live without cettain things that you nekos make." he said as he smiled

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-18-2011, 05:20 AM

She giggled and nuzzled him, soft purrs seemed to escape her at a steady rhythm, a pure sign she was happy at that very moment. "Is it possible to live in my worl as long as we're together?" she questioned. She knew that he could possibly have a reason to bring them both t hell but she had to ask. She didn't want t stay down there forever. "And great. House is coming on tonight. Watch it with me?" she asked.

Palmoun

Old 07-18-2011, 05:32 AM

Damien smiled when she nuzzled him and purred. He loved the sound of her purr and knew that he would always like to hear it. He then sighed and shook his head, "no, we can't. This may sound weird but it is actually safer for you to be down here then up there. Down here I can protect you easier. If we were to go up there and another demon were to see you he might try to steal you from me." he said as he looked at her. Sure it was fine to go up there every once In a while for a demon would be able to track them to a certain place. If they lived there a demon could wait at there house. There was only two ways to be able to live up there with no fear and he doubted she would like them. But when he heard the name house he smiled, "you know I have only seen thar show a few times but it looks interesting." he said

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-18-2011, 05:36 AM

She frowned, her purr slowly fading and she snuggled close to him fro comfort but it didn't help any. She was still saddened. She could cross out any hopes of surprise outings with her friends or family. "It's not nearly as beautiful down here... No trees or flowers. My friends I'll only get to see every once in a while. May as well have just died in that crash..." she mumbled to herself. She listened to his words about the show but just shook her head, pulling back from him she left the room silently and began to wonder aorund aimlessly.

Palmoun

Old 07-18-2011, 09:38 PM

Damien frowned when he saw her and knew that she didn't like the sound of that. He knew that it wasn't as beautiful down here then up there. This was very hard on her and he knew it but when she pulled away from him he frowned. He wanted to hold her and see her smile and purr. Quickly he jumped to his feet and ran after her, "but I will take you up there when ever you want, it wont matter if I am in the middle of somethig or in the middle of the night. I will take you when you want you just have to say." he said as he looked at her. He wanted to make her happy while she was with him and if taking her up there all the time was what made her happy he would. THen he got a idea and smiled, he would work on that and hopefully that would make her happy.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2011, 02:46 AM

She turned back to him and frowned. "But it's not the same. There's not going to be any random girl's night outs or sleepovers for just me and my friends or anything. Just going to be visiting." she said, looking doen at the ground so her dark wavy locks concealed her face she cried silently. "I want to go home..." she whimpered, rubbing her eyes and sobbing.

Palmoun

Old 07-19-2011, 02:55 AM

Damien frowned when he heard her and looked at her. When he heard her cry he found himself reaching out to hug her yet it fell to his side. "I am sorry, but you cant go home yet. You have to stay here." he said softly as he looked at her. Then he gently wrapped a arm around her. "but there is a way for you to live back up there. The one option is that you either marry me, it makes sure that no demon can take you from me or.. I die." he said as he looked at her. He knew that she would either like this or hate this information.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2011, 03:22 AM

Lilly wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his chest. She was upset, and wanted to go home so badly. "I want to go home though... I'm not happy here. It's too dark and there's no one to talk to.." she whined. She grew silent and still, listening to his last words. "I can't..." she said, pushing away from him. "Take me home!"" she demanded, her anger starting to rise up again.