BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-22-2011, 10:31 PM

A human girl who is really special and extraordinary goes in the woods one day , finds a werewolf in a human form, she falls in love, then a couple days later she goes back to the woods again but a group of vampires ( 3 people ) kidnaps her and takes her to one place but then they feed off of her but when she gets accidentally turned she doesn't know what she is.She gets drugged to make her fall in love with one leader of the vampires. The were wolf tries to save her but when he finds her she doesn't remember him. The drug made her forget all about every one else but the vampires. Later she finds out what they are doing with her drinks and she still thinks its cute and then still does love the vampire not the werewolf but from the drug she couldn't remember anything but the vampires.finds out and so he sends his guard to get her and bring her to him so she can be his servant.

No one post besides Wistful or me but feel free to read.
Skeleton

Name:
personality:
Height:
Weight:
Life at home : ( money wise)
Looks like:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:
Anne Love
What:
A Human
personality:
sweet, Nice, bubbly, protective, quiet ( most of the time)
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 90 lbs.
Life At Home: I'm Middle class.

Name:
Veronica Williams
20 in human years and 2000 in vampire years.
What:
A vampire
personality:
Listener, Outgoing, active, cruel ( sometimes), followers.
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 100 lbs,
Life At Home: Im rich

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 11-22-2011, 11:13 PM

Name: Ezekiel "Zeek" Anderson
What: Werewolf
personality: Curious, intelligent, kind-hearted, strong-willed, and level-headed.
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 227 lbs.
Life at home : Lives off the land
Looks like:

Name: Alexander "Alex" Arlington
What: Vampire
personality: Charming, intuitive, constructive, instinctual, and intelligent.
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 172
Life at home : Well-off
Looks like:

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-22-2011, 11:22 PM

Setting : werewolf meets human.

Anne sighs as she wakes up late in the day. Around one in the afternoon on a Saturday. She smiles fakly. another day around abusive parents. At least she was still a virgin. She goes in her bathroom curling her hair and then putting hair spray on it. that smelled like coconuts. She then sighed she then goes to her room putting on a nice outfit , even though it was with a corset, it looked very cute. She smiled and then putt on black flats then she put on a necklace she then goes out of the house and then goes outside walking to the woods. She was happy.She loves the woods. She was glad her parents weren't home, a better chance of escaping. though she didn't bring anything maybe she can get help by some one..

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 11-23-2011 at 01:21 AM..

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 11-23-2011, 12:10 AM

Ezekiel started to make his morning run through the woods, taking in their usual sights and smells. Breathing in the invigorating scents of young saplings as they snapped under his bare feet. After a while his ears perked up someone was there, a fragrant smell willed him forward he was far too curious for his own good. He moved forward swiftly and quietly hiding behind a large oak tree near on of the clearings he finally spotted the human. It was a teenage girl, she guessing she was close to his age--long dark hair, dark eyes, light skin, rather short, and extremely beautiful. He watched her for a while, but knew he would eventually get caught if he stayed in one place, but he chose to stay where his feet were planted firmly anyways.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-23-2011, 12:18 AM

Anne hummed a song. There was a clearing so she sat on the grass. she was happy. she was wondering. She looked up seeing the sun. it was beautiful. she loved the sun. She closed her eyes as she felt the sun on her face. Oh wait. she'll get burned. Oh well. It felt good. She felt soo peaceful. She sighed nicely. she made sure the bruise on her elg was covered. it was from ehr father. even though her hair was curled it was at the same length. to the end of her chest.

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 11-23-2011 at 01:20 AM..

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 11-23-2011, 12:27 AM

Ezekiel crept a bit closer every few minutes or so trying his best to stay as quiet as possible. He was practically stalking the girl and it made things a bit awkward between the two of them, if he were to get caught, that is. He breathed in her sweet fragrance and continued on inching his way over to her. Eventually she hoped to strike up a full blow conversation with the young lady about what she was doing in the woods and things along that line. His ideas were cut short as he stepped on a large branch that was laying on the ground it snapped under his weight loudly. He froze about four yards behind her, nervously knowing she would turn around and see him.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-23-2011, 12:40 AM

As Anne felt like she was being stared at she didnt look she just enjoyed the sun. she sighed happily. She let her hair fall on the grass but then there was a snap she got up quickly and swiftly and looked. A hot guy. she gulped she fixed her hair and then said " hello?" she wondered what was he doing? Stalking? Staring? what? she didn't know but she was wanting to find out. By talking.Her dark eyes looked at the tall man. He was pretty sexy. Man she wanted to.. No she had to keep her mind on track!! What was he doing?

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 11-23-2011 at 01:20 AM..

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 11-23-2011, 01:12 AM

Damn it, now I've gone and got myself into a mess, He thought, the realizing he needed to speak otherwise things would just continue to become even more awkward, "Er, sorry if I seemed to have startled you. I was taking my daily run though the woods surrounding my cottage. Your perfume, it caught my sensitive receptors in my nose. I just couldn't help but find out where such a beautiful scent was coming from."

Ezekiel walked closed as to carry on an easier conversation, "I'm Ezekiel Anderson, you my lovely lady may call me Zeek--and you are?"

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-23-2011, 01:19 AM

Anne looked at him as he had an explanation. That was great explanation. She was fighting herself she looked down seeing the bruise showing she up quickly covered it with her arm she said " oh." she smiled trying to not act obvious. Wait beautiful scent. Oh yeah.. her hair spray and perfume. she blushed a little and then thought , oh my god, he used lovely and lady together. She was freaking out in her head but her shape was not. she smiled and said :" oh i'm Anne love. " she smiled. She looked down as she let her hair fall to one side of her face, she seen the bruise as she sighed. Hating that she was abused. She was running away but.. she couldn't tell the guy that. He would try to take her back.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 11-23-2011, 03:39 AM

Ezekiel went and sat down beside her, "Well, Ma'am you have a very lovely name--if I do say so myself. Something seems to be on you mind, is something troubling you? You seem rather troubled you know. I know I just met you and all, but I tend to read people rather well. You can talk to me about your pressing issue if you feel comfortable and I can't be biased about it because I just met you."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-23-2011, 03:51 AM

Anne sighed and then bit her lower lip and then said " there is something bothering me.. actually two things.. " she sighed and then bit her lower lip even harder. she then sighed. she said " you want to know what is wrong. I've been abused.. " tears being to welt in her eyes. She looked up seeing him. she said" i've been hurt by my father.. " She gulped. she then said " Know why im here in the woods is because im trying to run away, "

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 11-23-2011, 04:15 AM

Ezekiel's impulse was to place his hand on her cheek, which he did, "I don't understand why he would hurt you--you're his little girl, so innocent--so pure. Of all things that should be held special, your Father should be ashamed of himself and his poor actions. I understand why you're running, I ran away from home myself, but that was over six years ago and not for the reasons you did either. Do you need a place to stay for the night? I could ready the spare bedroom in my cottage for you--for you to stay as long as you like."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-23-2011, 04:24 AM

Anne looked at him as he put the hand on her cheek she then said " see i know i want to never see my father ever again. " she sighed. " he isn't sorry for his actions he gets drunk when he is made he hits me shown here " she let her arm off the wound that was from him she said " see .. " it was her upper thigh.. She looked down as a tear fell down on the wound. It was a bruise then up was more was bruises. She sighed. She said " look im sorry i didnt mean to say anything about this father will hurt me more now " she wanted to cry but she had to pull herself together which she did she said " okay i can stay at your place if thats fine. " she smiled.

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 11-23-2011 at 04:36 AM..

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 11-23-2011, 03:56 PM

"I understand wanting to never see your Father again, and most sorry Drunks are never even phased by their actions. Usually, their actions are deep-rooted emotional problems they had had with their parents--as in his Father was was probably and abusive drunk," Ezekiel paused, "I've got a cold compress you can put on your bruises and such, it they still hurt a lot. It's alright and you can stay as long as you'd like, you'll never have to go back home and I won't make you, rest assured."

Ezekiel removed his hand from her face gently, but before he did that he wiped the tears from her eyes, then placing his hands back on his lap folding them.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-24-2011, 03:53 PM

Anne nodded and then said " i - just don't know. " she then heard something about compress. She just looked at him and smiled. " we should go now " as she felt his hand go off her cheek and wipe her tear she sighed she then looked at him as he sat right in front of her. Of course, he is tall!! She sighed slightly. she stood up , trying to stand by the wrong way on her left ankle.. she said " f- " she anted to say something but didn't. Her left ankle hurt now.But she was pretty strong, she usually keeps her emotions inside , never showing them.. She said " lets go, i want to see the house before dark, and i highly doubt ill be leaving the nicest guy i know " she smiled.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 11-24-2011, 04:23 PM

"Alright, well then, lets go," Ezekiel spoke softly as he got up effortlessly. "I have to warn you, I don't have a television, internet, or a phone. Can you live without those things? I mean, I could have something hooked up--I do have a source of income. Your ankle--are you alright, can you walk on it? I can carry you on my back, if you would like. My Cabin is a bit of a hike, it's got a nice view and it's about five-hundred yards from a nice sized river. I truly hope you find it to your liking. I'm surprised you didn't bring a suitcase with you, most runaways do--well at least bring everything they can carry.."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-24-2011, 04:39 PM

Anne said " i have an android.. But yeah i can live with out those things. I just.. dang it. I should of- thanks for reminding me" she smiled a little and said " i should go to my old house real quick so i can but with my ankle like this.. " she then stopped and said " yeah please carry me" she smiled biting her lower lip. She hated how her old guy friends pick her up from the back all the time .But she got used to it. she wanted to be carried since her ankle did hurt. " right. " she giggled. she bit her lower lip and then smiled.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 11-24-2011, 05:31 PM

"Yeah, clothes and hygiene are rather essential in health and survival, also make sure you grab anything you would like to keep or anything that hints on the fact that you ran away. Hopefully, your Father doesn't show up, but even if he does I'll make sure that he doesn't lay a hand on you," Ezekiel spoke reassuring as he leaned down to let her climb onto his back. "Hop on, and I will carry you--I'll run us there, keeping a decent pace so you won't be slung around too much."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-24-2011, 06:01 PM

Anne looked at him and aid " trust me they wont be home for at least three hours or so because of work. " she sighed and then looked at him " yeah. " she smiled and then bit her lower lip and then sighed she hopped onto his back but slid she sighed being so small is such a disadvantage. she smiled and tried once again but closed her eyes from her left ankle.She bit her lower lip. " yeah i have a plan so they dont know that i ran away.." she smiled slightly.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 11-24-2011, 06:34 PM

Ezekiel got up gently, wrapping his arms around her legs to keep her from falling, "Alright, well it's just you never know what to expect, especially if you have nosy neighbors--which of course most people do. Okay, wrap your arms around my neck, I really don't want you to fall and you can explain your plan to me on the way there. I will help you pack too, if you'd like."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-24-2011, 06:43 PM

Anne smiled as she felt his arms around her legs. she said " woahh be careful of my left leg " she smiled and then bit her lower lip and then smiled and said " okay i will certainly doing that. She wrapped her arms around his neck softly. she put her chin on his shoulder and said " ill put my pillows under the blankets in the figure of me... and you helping pack my suit case would be great " she smiled.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 11-24-2011, 09:27 PM

"I'll be extra careful with your injuries," Ezekiel reassured as he started to running, darting down the path, "You know you may not need to do that with your pillows, I mean how old are you--you can leave home with not a word said at seventeen years of age. I'm figuring you're probably about seventeen, maybe a few years older--give or take, so it wouldn't technically be running away it would just be moving out..."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-25-2011, 02:43 AM

Anne felt him begin to run. She closed her eyes as the wind from him running hit her face, making her long hair fly back she said " im older than that. but true.. " she sighed as she looked down. She then kissed the guys cheek and stayed close to him as he ran..

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 11-25-2011, 03:10 AM

Ezekiel's skin flushed a bit when she kissed his cheek, as he continued to run, "What was the peck on for and which way are we headed? I really do not want to go the wrong way, that eats up time--and you do not have all the time in the world to get what you need to get done. So exactly how old are you?"

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-25-2011, 03:25 AM

Anne said " well, it was another thank you ' she then pointed the way to her house and then said " im a speed demon so you dont have to worry for me taking my time " she smiled innocently. She then said " my age. eighteen " she smiled. She was happy that she was eighteen.