Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 03-12-2012, 01:24 AM

Amory's mind escape him as their lips meshed together, the hand he had placed on the other's chest firm as he felt himself pulled closer. This action only heightened the weakening of his conscience, his eyelids fluttering closed in a manners hat could be considered rather helpless. Here he was, kissing a near stranger as they awaited for an elevator to arrive at his penthouse. this was very unlike him, so he couldn't help but feel vulnerable in the back of his mind, especially through the kiss.

When the other casually backed away and then bowed, Amory looked after him, dazed for a moment before his mind clicked back on. Collecting himself, he rubbed the back of his head as he turned his gaze to look out of the elevator. "Seems we are," he murmured at first, then stepping out of the elevator after the other with slow, warm smile. Excitement practically dance in his mind as his thoughts cleared a bit and he regained his childlike curiosity. "Of course, I can't wait to see it," he replied simply, his gaze drawn to the other as he stood there. What he expected had just been skewed, and it was obvious the other hadn't invited him up there for simple conversation-- not after that kiss. The after affects of it still just touched his features, a soft flush to his cheeks, a renewed gleam in his eyes.

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 03-12-2012, 02:21 AM

Seegra smiled both at the innocence of the other, but also that he was right in giving this particular male his "gift." He had most certainly chosen right. Watching as the other passed him they made their way towards the large glass window that was the main focus point of the whole pent house.*** "Go look at the view," said Seegra as he walked over to the kitchen. He might as well make the other's last moments of mortality worth it. It was true that once a human became a vampire they would have no need for human food or drinks, but that didn't mean that they couldn't drink them. They, in the end, all deciding that it was frivolous to spend money though on things that weren't necessary. "Can I get you anything? Water? Tea?" He knew that the other had just come from a coffee shop, but he needed another reason to get closer to the other male so he could deliver the fatal bite that would bless the other with mortality, and for that he needed the other to be more comfortable.

((***when they stepped off of the elevator they were already in his penthouse. I went to some fancy party and they had it where you got into the elevator, and as soon as you got off of it you were already in the main area of the party. So no hallways or anything))

Arc Angel

Old 03-12-2012, 03:25 AM

The smile on the other's face prompted Amory's own smile to brighten. It was an odd pleasure to see the other happy, one that lifted his spirits. It was a surprise to him to feel that effect but it definitely worked to ease his thoughts. The little thought pricking the back of his mind, that which was alerting him of his vulnerability, seemed to disappear as he was welcomed in and urged to o look over the view. Amory more than happily did so, walking on further into his penthouse and allowing his gaze to wander about the room as he leisurely walked on over to the expansive window. Once he reached it, instead of looking over the city he turned his head to let his eyes trace the path that Seegra had taken to the kitchen. A small smile lifted his lips once more as he heard the other's offers.

While he had just been to the cafe with the other, Amory figured he would eventually need something of a drink if he were to stay for some length of time. So, speaking up after a moment, he would accept the offer of a drink, "Just a small glass of water, please." It was only after he had responded that he finally let his eyes drif tout over the view. It appeared endless to his eyes, with much to see from the spot where he now stood. As he looked over it, however, as beautiful as it was, his thoughts drifted back to the elevator, and back to what Seegra had told him. "Breathtaking?" he thought, rubbing his left arm with a touch of shyness. Then had come that kiss, the feel of his lips... As he attempted to coax his thoughts back to the present they instead swerved back to the thought that Seegra seemed to find him attractive. How such an alluring man with that sense of regality about him had thought that about him, he didn't know, but it was flattering enough to render him wordless as he looked out over the scenery. "The view is quite life-changing," he eventually spoke quietly, the words having a double meaning in his mind.

(( Ooh, alright. I wasn't sure how you wanted that to work, so I tried not to specify it. That penthouse must have been pretty impressive. ))

Last edited by Arc Angel; 03-12-2012 at 03:27 AM..

0ri0n83

Old 03-12-2012, 04:06 AM

Seegra nodded as he went to the fridge and brought out a pitcher of purified water. He used to be able to drink tap water, but ever since he because a vampire his senses had become heightened as well, and he could taste every chemical that was in them. It was a rather disgusting taste. Pouring the water he decided that he would need his hands free for the next few moments, that was after he gave the water to the other. He was going to change him one way or another, and he would need to be able to grab a hold of the other in the event that Amory tried to make a run for it. Speaking of which, he went towards the door, with glass of water in hand, and swiped the keycard across the panel to lock the doors. "That's to keep the maids and such out," blatantly lied Seegra. Then again it wasn't really a lie, he would have rather not have someone come walking in on him, but more or less it was to keep Amory in.

Once that was done he walked towards the other as he handed the other the glass of water he looked out towards the rising noon sun. A sad look began to paint its way across his features as he glanced over at Amory. He was beginning to have second thoughts. He remembered when he was first turned he had resented what he had become, and tried many times to end his vampiric life. Was he sure that he was going to damn the other to that kind of life? Shaking his head he had no time for remorse or second thoughts. "Do you have fears? Fears of death or anything?" He didn't know why he asked that question. Maybe it was because he was asked that question before he was changed. He feared death, but he knew that it was against nature for something to live forever too.

Arc Angel

Old 03-12-2012, 04:51 AM

Amory withdrew his gaze from the exemplary view in order to turn his head to look at Seegra from over his left shoulder. His gaze followed his motions to lock the doors, a gesture that set a flutter to his chest. What exactly was he planning? Was he to simply wish for privacy from the housemaids, or privacy with him in general? The thought that he was being locked inside of the other's penthouse didn't even touch his thoughts, which might be made clear by the smile still running across his lips. He had grown to have some level of trust for Seegra, even in that short of a time period. For this reason, he dismissed the explanation with a warm glance and a trusting nod. Then taking he glass of water, he spoke a simple, "Thank you."

What finally seemed to dismiss the smile lighting his face was what appeared to be a bit of sadness in the orher's facial expression. His first reaction, oddly, was to believe he had messed up in some manner. Then thinking for a moment, he brushed off that thought to favor the idea that he didn't know Seegra very well and anything could have truly caused that look. Still, his gaze was drawn in his direction, his brows furrowing slightly together as if in a mixture of confusion and worry. Yet he said nothing of it, deciding if he wished to delve into whatever upset him, then he would. The thought of being along touched his mind, both as he thought of what may be upsetting Seegra, as well as in response to the unexpected question.

Before replying, Amory's posture relaxed, his facial expression drawing to calm its excitement as his thoughts settled on what he feared. Most of his life, he had feared death; the death of his dear mother, who had only last year passed away. Up until then, he had thought of nothing to truly fear aside from that. He mused that he, as many, feared death. However, in his experience with life after his mother's passing he had come to a realization that had hit him hard. For the past year he had been alone. Amory had friends and had no trouble conversing with others, but he had no one dare to him, and there was no one that mattered. Despite his typically optimistic outlook on life, this one thing caused him pain. This would be evident as he thought of it, sadness dampening the light in his eyes as his gaze lowered with the arrival of his answer, "My mother passed somewhat recently, and she was truly the only one close to me. I've found that... Since then, I've been completely alone. I can't stand it." He spoke lowly, his tone showing weakness that he hadn't shown to anyone in many months. As he went on, his eyes hesitantly lifted to his, "I had always feared her leaving me alone, and now that it has happened I have no one," he pushed here as his voice lowered even moreso, "and I'm frightened. I feared becoming alone, and now I fear being it."

0ri0n83

Old 03-12-2012, 04:58 AM

Seegra waited and then listened to what the other said. Amory was a truly sad, emotionally, individual. So how was it that the other was able to readily smile so easily, and simply radiated an aura of pure contentment. How was it? It vexed and confused him all at the same time. He could barely hear the end of what the other had said even with his own heightened senses. "I am sorry for your loss," said Seegra. He didn't really know where that had come from. He should be glad that the other had no ties to the mortal realm anymore since that would make it all the harder, but here he was feeling compassion for the other. Maybe, this fledgling would be different from the ones that he had sired before. Maybe this one would be able to help him love again. Shaking his head he turned his attention to the task at hand.

Turning to face the other he took the other's chin in his hand as he tilted up so that the other was looking into his eyes. "What if I told you that I could make death flee from you? What if I told you that you could never die?" said Seegra. He knew that he should just bite the other right now and get it over with, but if the other was willing then it would make it all the easier to understand and explain the others predicament once he arose again.

Arc Angel

Old 03-12-2012, 05:17 AM

For some reason the words from the other came as a surprise to him, regardless of how others would have been expected to react. That touch of compassion made the man before him more real, in a sense, much as how the sadness in his face earlier had done so. Just what was plaguing the man before him, he was unaware, but it peaked his curiosity. Just as he had feared being too personal with his words to describe a question as simple as what he feared, he found himself becoming relaxed swiftly. Through the years of his mother's illness he had taught himself not to look down, for his mother had hated it. What would she have said to him daily if he hadn't tried to live happily? In that, striving to live and keep living, he knew, would be a part of it. Chances were he could easily fall I'll before he came too much older as well given the presence of his mother's genes in his own. "I prefer to remember her as she was healthy instead of mourn her as she is in death," he spoke carefully in reply as if to explain his choice to not linger on the thought, then adding a thanks for the sign of compassion, "Thank you."

He had expected a variety of things to happen next, but the other's motion to take his chin and ask such a strange question was not one of what he had imagined. Still it swept him with a certain enticement. A certain gleam re-lit his eyes as he seemed to truly think of how to answer the question he was faced with. To escape death? Was he insinuation something, or still trying to get to know him better? Ws it based off of his answer about fear, or was he to try seducing him? In either light, curiosity once again arose in Amory to which he couldn't help but comply. "Why, I'd be curious as to what exactly what you meant," he began, his eyes keeping to the other's as he spoke his answer slowly, "Of course it's only natural for me to be interested." Still, inescapable life? And if he were to remain alone through it; why, he couldn't do that. Yet with the other's hand holding his chin just so, he couldn't help but find himself longing for the thought of him by his side. What if he were to live forever with this dark-haired mystery? The thought lit a gleam to his eyes, that flicker of vitality he had lost and regained so unexplainably easily in the other's presence. "If I were to have companionship, I'd long for that chance," he clarified, voice firm and gaze steady, though his mind still circled around why this question was asked.

0ri0n83

Old 03-12-2012, 05:32 AM

Seegra smiled at this revealing a little bit of his fang for the other to see. Truly this was indeed too perfect. He took the other hand in his own as he led him over to the nearby wall. "I can make death leave you, and it will be you and I together. Forever," said Seegra as he turned Amory around so that the other's back was to his front. Wrapping his one hand around the other's waist and one arm around the top of the other's chest, thus restraining the arms as well he leaned over as he whispered. "I can make it all go away if you just say one simple word," whispered Seegra in the other's ear. He would end up taking what he wanted from the other, it always ended like that, but this time he wanted to see if the other would be willing. It would be a change of pace if not something new and exciting.

Arc Angel

Old 03-12-2012, 05:43 AM

A ory's eyes widened the slightest bit as he caught a glimpse of what he believed to be a rather sharp tooth from inside of Seegra's mouth. What was this, a fang? It was silly to think, but as the other took his hand he felt himself moving to trail after him nonetheless. His heartbeat picked up at not only this notion, but also his words, his hand squeezing the other's lightly before he had let it go to restrain him. The words that rendered him speechless and thoroughly cast some spell upon his helpless body also worked to make a heat rise in his chest as he felt the other's body pressed to his like so. Was this to be the end of it? Of what, he was unsure. Of his life, of his mortality, of his loneliness, whatever he was to be rid of he was sure Seegra was about to do it.

He would admit himself scared at this point, though he didn't move to fight the other, and still rather found the idea appealing. His mentality tugged hard at him to ignore the small source of fear and trust Seegra, whom he had known for so little time. Yet here was the only person he had spoken to of anything personal in over a year. Letting his eyelids flutter closed, Amory relaxed against the man holding him, the warm feeling in his chest pleasant as he focused upon it. What was this? He felt safe, and knew he was no longer to be alone. "Yes," he spoke slowly, almost as if a question, but as a reply in itself. He would accept whatever his choosing to trust this man brought him, and whether or not that had been the word he must speak, it had been his answer.

0ri0n83

Old 03-12-2012, 11:47 PM

Seegra chuckled a little bit at the other's reaction. The other clearly had no idea what he was, and by taking his life he was going to change the other into an immortal like himself. "Very well," said Seegra who was still holding Amory near the wall. Moving the hand that was around the other's waist he tilted the other's head up and to the right leaving the throat artery exposed. He could practically taste the blood that soon would be flooding his mouth. Bringing his head down near the vein he whispered,Remember you asked for this." It sounded a bit cruel after he had said it, but right now there was no turning back. He was going to get what he wanted one way or another. Opening his mouth he pierced the skin and bit down hard into the other's neck. Latching on immediately he began to take long sucks of blood from the other's neck relishing the taste. He knew though that if the other was to survive he would need to stop though, but what would a few more sips hurt?

Arc Angel

Old 03-13-2012, 02:18 AM

Amory didn't know what he had been expecting, and quite honestly was oblivious as to what was truly happening at the moment. His thoughts were hung heavy with fog and he was only vaguely aware of the other chuckling in response to his reply. The consequential motion of the feeling of his neck being exposed and the other's head lowering to it only further pulled his mind out of orbit. He felt a disconnect with his body. No words came as he tried to utter a response, his breath instead hitching in his throat at the sinister quality the other's voice now held. Just what had he agreed to? His answer was found but a moment later as a pair of fangs pierced the ivory flesh of his neck and a soft cry of pain parts his lips.

Amory felt very much so in his own body now, yet suddenly weakened as much as he had already become mentally. The idea was intriguing, having another sucking his blood, and it more than answered his initial questions, yet pain most definitely accompanied the gesture. His body tensed uncomfortably, tried shifting beneath the other's grip though he didn't move as far as to struggle against him. His eyes closed, he bit his bottom lip, but yet his soft cries claimed his lips with every long suck of blood the other took. Lightheaded ness set in nearly immediately, followed by a faint feeling that had Amory opening his eyes. Black dots blurred his vision as his cries persisted, and he was eventually lead to believe the other might truly have the intention of killing him. If doubtful for a moment, though he knew his body was too fatigued to struggle, Amory forced himself to speak softly, "Seegra...." though soft, his voice had a hesitant quality to it, as if to tell the other that he was worried; to try revealing his need of the other to do something to prove that he wasn't indeed going to simply die there in his arms. But would the other act to save him from death as he had said he would?

0ri0n83

Old 03-13-2012, 03:21 AM

Seegra continued to drink the other's blood, relishing in the iron like tang that it had. The other tasted of coffee and caffeine as well, which heightened his senses. As he continued to drink he could feel the other begin to struggle against him, and then fall still. He paid it no mind though, it was only natural for this to happen. Letting his eyes slide closed he mentally told himself that he should have one more drink, but one turned to two, and two turned to three. He snapped his now red colored eyes open as he heard the other utter his name softly. He had almost gotten too carried away there. Forcing himself to break away from the other he brought his wrist, the one that wasn't attached to the arm that was holding Amory to his mouth.

Biting into his own flesh he made a rough jagged cut in it. Bringing his hand towards the other he pushed the other's mouth onto it as he said,"Drink, it will make you feel better." The mixing of the blood would ensure that the other would indeed become a vampire, and a powerful one at that because Seegra's sire was an "original." An original being that his sire was one of the original founders of the coven that he now resided in. The very same coven that Seegra would be taking Amory to once he was turned and able to travel.

Arc Angel

Old 03-13-2012, 04:01 AM

Amory was not only having a hard time seeing by now, but standing and moving were also struggles to be had. Without having much to counter his ownweight, he took to leaning helplessly against the other behind him. It was an odd thing, the pain and the sense of security he still held in the words he had told him earlier. If he did hold true to those words, what would this mean? As the pain numbed the vast majority of his body to all else, his mind seemed to circulate the idea that he would have the other beside him, or rather, that he had the other beside him. As his mind began to drift away further from him and he felt the other pull away, he was left with memory of his last embrace. It had been well over a year ago. Despite his present circumstances, what with him being almost directly on his death bed at this point, he took great comfort in knowing that he was being held.

He had no time nor words to question the other as his bleeding wrist was held to his mouth. Instead, he pressed his mouth to the wound and sucking up the blood that flowed freely from it. At first, Amory moved stiffly, a rely aware of his actions, but soon his vision seemd to clear if just a bit. He was suddenly more aware of his body and his thoughts were able to push back any doubt he had held about Seegra. Still his body rested gently against the other, but more out of will and less from necessity as his eyes reopened themselves. Now red eyes streaked out from underneath his mop of blonde hair. The heat in his body was incredible, and the burning sensation in his throat was unparalleled even before he became aware of his drinking Seegra's blood. However strange a scene it was to encounter he continued more than eagerly, one of hands rising to hold the wrist held before him as he now took long drinks form the plentiful source.

0ri0n83

Old 03-13-2012, 05:48 AM

Seegra felt the other's lips wrap around his own wrist and draw hard on the gash that was there. The blood would seal the other's fate, and make the other into a vampire. He could already feel it now. He knew that after the exchange of blood he would need to put the other in a trance state so he didn't go on a bloody rampage through the building and the street. Newborns always had an insatiable appetite for blood, and Amory would be no different. He felt the other tug on his wrist holding it there as he continued to drink. He was beginning to hear a ringing in his ear, and that was when he knew that he would need to stop the other from drinking. Pulling his wrist away he leaned his head over the other's shoulder and got a good look at the other's eyes. They were a red shimmering color, the same color as his own eyes. Leaning over the other's ear he whispered,"Sleep." as he wrapped his bleeding, quickly healing arm around the other's waist to hold him in place.

He knew that he would need to act quickly to find a food source that he couldn't kill before the other woke up. That and he would conjure a familiar to guard the other. The familiar was basically like his shadow, which was crafted out of his own blood magic. However, first he needed the other to fall asleep.

Arc Angel

Old 03-13-2012, 06:24 AM

Amory was hesitant to allow himself to be allowed to part from the bloody wrist he had just attached himself to, but did so without struggle as Seegra pulled it away. His gaze followed after it longingly for a moment before his conscience seemed to click on, and he realized just how abnormal this insane thirst was. Just the sight of it, and the smell, even from that distance-- why, he could practically taste it in his mouth again. Still something stopped him, and it was more than a simple physical barrier of Seegra's arm. Part of this was simply noting the other's presence once more, and then trying to mentally sort out what was happening.

It had all seemed to happen very quickly, yet he remembered the slow painful process from just a few minutes ago. Where had the pain gone? More importantly, had Seegra truly kept his word as he suspected he had? The simply word by the other was enough to set off a sort of trance in the other's mind, a sleepiness coming over him that lead a small yawn from his light pink, partially blood-stained lips. Unconsciously, he curled up to the other's side, being that he was held so firmly in place, and rested his eyes. A spark on conscience voice did escape, however, before he drifted off to sleep. In soft murmur, he spoke up, "Don't leave."

0ri0n83

Old 03-13-2012, 06:31 AM

As he watched Amory in his arms begin to slump over he barely heard the last murmur that the other had said, but it made him smile. That was something that he could not promise right now. He knew that as soon as the other would wake up he would be ravenous for more blood, and the only source in the room was Seegra. Not to mention the hundreds of people in the building and below on the streets. As he watched the consciousness fade from the other he picked him up bridal style as he made his way over to the couch. Laying the other down he brought over a blanket and draped it over the other. Due to the blood loss he knew that the other was bound to be cold.

Glancing at the clock he summarized that he would be gone for at least 2-3 hours. He began to chant as he let his eyes slide closed. He built a barrier out of magic around the other so would be people didn't find him, and two so that Amory would not be able to leave the premises of the penthouse while he was away. He then created a familiar that would alert him if anything happened. The familiar was in the shape of a black cat so it wouldn't look too out of place. Opening his eyes he scanned around the room making sure that everything was in order before he left out of the elevator locking the door again after he went through it. He knew that he would need to head to a hospital. He didn't believe in killing his victims, so he would be heading to a blood bank or a hospital.

Arc Angel

Old 03-13-2012, 06:52 AM

Amory slept well considering the situation, opting to snuggle up to the couch once he was laid there after losing the warmth of the other's body against his. The blanket he too pulled around himself unconsciously, aware only that warmth was near and that he rather enjoyed that. He slept relatively deeply for a nap and woke a couple of hours later. The warmth was overbearing, but he found that evem after getting rid of the blanket around him his body was overwhelmingly warm and he was thirsty. thirsty enough that he felt his chest ablaze from the inside, His jaw tensing and resetting itself as he stared up t the ceiling. How long had it been? He didn't need it ask about whether this had ally rally happened after waking in his penthouse and still feeling the aching tingles in his throat leftover from the blood he had had earlier. Thus far in the man's life, blood he would admit to be his weirdest craving quite possibly yet.

The young man took a few moments of laying there numbly before he moved to sit up, a lightened sensation coming to him but no further effects taking its tool on him aside form thirst. He had felt incredible pain earlier but this'd was no longer on his mind nor did it concern him. In a way, that was the least prominent thing on his mind. Standing slowly, he looked about the apartment from where he had slept shortly, his eyebrows drawn together slightly as it didn't seem anyone was home. Seegra had left. Yet, not in the way he had asked him not to. A small smile rose to his lips, one of its hands rising to rub the side of his face lightly as he recalled vaguely what he had. Requested. He wasn't even sure of his request had been made vocal before he passed out, but he had sure hoped so, and remembered the thought clearly. Amory had been told that he would be by this man's side forever, and by not leaving mean he simply meant for those words to be fulfilled. Whether or not the other left for short periods didn't bother him, but he did hope the other would return. In other words, he simply did not wish to be abandoned.

0ri0n83

Old 03-13-2012, 07:05 AM

The familiar that Seegra had made stirred and opened its eyes. It was too early for the other to wake up. His master was nowhere to be seen. Glancing around he could tell that there was a barrier around the other that Amory would not be able to escape out of. However, since he was made from the same magic as the barrier he would be able to phase through it easily. Stretching a little bit the familiar walked through the barrier, jumped up on the couch and began begging the human turned vampire for love and attention. After a few moments the elevators doors slid open revealing an out of breath Seegra with a bundle of bags filled with blood.

Seegra quickly made his way down the busy streets of the city as he made his way towards the largest hospital that was in the area. Grand Cross Hospital. Walking in quickly he donned on some glamour and disguised himself like a doctor. This would be easy once he was inside. He had all the blood that he would ever need. Walking to the storage facility he shivered a little bit as he walked into the frigid area. Grabbing a few bags he placed them in a large bag before leaving as he made his way back towards the penthouse. It was so easy, like taking candy from a baby. He knew that he had promised the other that they would always be together, and he hoped that the other hadn't awoken yet so he could get there when the other awoke. Running down the street he made his way to the penthouse to find that Amory was already awake and the familiar that he had made was sitting with the other.

Arc Angel

Old 03-13-2012, 05:28 PM

Amory continued to look about, his gaze trailing slowly along what he could see from where he sat, now cross-legged on the couch. His facial expression was drawn blankly, and confusion still fogged his mind to give it a numbing quality. The burn in his throat and his wonder of just where Seegra had gone to were distracted by the presence of the black cat. Curiously, he watched the stealthy creature approach swiftly, a grin then lining his lips as it sat beside him and seemed to be asking for his attention.

Finding no reason not to implore its wishes, he reached one of of hands out to carefully stroke the soft black fur of its back. His smile broadened as he did, and his thoughts cleared just enough so that he was able to immediately tell when the elevator began to open. His eyes widened upon seeing Seegra standing there, and Amory's initial reaction was simply to stare at the man. Finally something seemed to dawn in his thoughts and the fog lifted from his mind. He hadn't been as numb as his weak mentality seemed to have told him earlier. A bright smile lit Amory's face as he cast a glance in the cat's direction. It was already obvious to him what was in the bags the other was holding, much to his dismay, but he was mores pleased to see the other than he was tempted to quench the thirst in his throat. "I'll admit I was a bit worried you wouldn't be back," he admitted then, his voice soft yet casual. The happiness in his expression brought on by the other's return was undeniable even as he continued to gently pet the cat beside him. "He's yours?" he asked after a moment, curiously.

0ri0n83

Old 03-14-2012, 01:42 AM

Seegra scoffed when he heard the other say that he was happy that the other had returned. Were there doubts. Then again, he knew that he had left the other male, even though he said that he wasn't. Amory would need to understand though that he would periodically need to leave from time to time. He tilted his head to the side when he heard the next thing that the other said. Was what his? He then let his eyes travel to his black cat familiar. "Oh him," said Seegra as he glanced at the other. "I guess you could say that." Waving his hand the cat disappeared. "He was my familiar. He watched over you when I am gone, and will continue to do that when I am not near you."

Moving towards the other, he dismissed the barrier as well. Glancing over at the other he saw that the other had a more breathtaking appeal to him. He was a vampire now through and through. Handing over the plastic bag of blood to the other he said one simple command,"Drink." Amory could resist all he wanted, but he knew in the end that the other would succumb to his own desire to quench that burning in the back of his throat. It was always the same, even with one of the stronger fledglings he had made.

Arc Angel

Old 03-14-2012, 02:08 AM

You could say that Amory heard the scoff the other gave off in reply to him, but he didn't actively process it. Instead he looked pleasantly onto the other, the same curiosity held in his gaze as he watched him that had been evident earlier. As the cat disappeared, Amory's eyes widened in surprise, the slightest of shadows passing over his smile. "Oh, well, thanks..." he replied simply. He had enjoyed the presence of his companion. Still, he found that the other's choice to approach distracted him from any slight upset he had had.

His gaze drifted down to the plastic blood of crimson liquid that drove the itch in his throat to new heights upon sight. Already he felt two of his teeth sharpen, a new sensation for the boy's mouth that caused slight discomfort, not that his mind even processed this. Instead it was intent on the bag before him, and the mixed feelings he had about this. A mouthful of human blood don't sound pleasant at all yet his senses were now screaming otherwise. The command from the other made him tighten his hand on the bag slightly, his eyes uncertain as he glanced over at Seegra before hesitantly lifting the bag. He slowly slid his teeth into the plastic, the first few drops of. Look into his mouth lighting his mouth on fire-- his body told him he needed more immediately. He took long drinks from the bag, savoring them but in a quick manner.

0ri0n83

Old 03-14-2012, 10:13 PM

Seegra watched as his new fledgling began to drink from the package of blood that he had offered him. He took one out for himself, since he too had lost some blood. Biting into it he let the blood fill his mouth as he swallowed the thick liquid. Licking his lips he sucked down some more as he relished the taste. He hadn't fed in a while so this was pure nirvana, even thought the blood had been treated with certain chemicals to keep it fresher. Finishing his bag he put it on the nearby coffee table as he looked at the other. "So my childe, how do you feel?" Glancing out the window he could see that the sun was beginning to start its descent behind the horizon. It was roughly about 2 hours before sunset. They could move to the coven home in the next few days. He knew that Amory would need at least a few days to learn what he was, and how to control his hunger urges.

Arc Angel

Old 03-14-2012, 11:52 PM

As enthralled with the other as he was, Amory's full attention was drawn solely to the bag of blood in his hands. The addicting liquid ran down his throat pleasantly, extinguishing the fire there as his thirst subsided. He hadn't thought he would have been able to take this so easily. In fact, after looking at the blood and believing he would have to drink it, he felt rather doubtful even given the alluring smell it gave off from clear across the room. His attention was cut short however as he drew in another suck-- this one to be returned ith air. The blood in the bag was gone much to his dismay. It was when he was casually licking whatever was left from his upper lip the the heard Seegra.

Amory slowly turned his head to face him, his gaze steady upon him for a moment before his left hand rose to the rub the back of his head. It was a sign of thought, but also a tad embarrassed. Had he really just downed a bag of blood? And in front of the other like that? He felt foolish, but hesitantly spoke up a moment or so later anyways after he tried to phrase just how to put it. "I feel alright," he began, then hesitantly lowering his gaze to look down at the blood bag in disbelief once more, "Is this... normal?" he knew he was not himself, and that was no mystery, but he wanted to know what exactly had come over him just now. The mere taste of the blood had frenzied his mind, even if it were only temporary.

0ri0n83

Old 03-15-2012, 03:36 AM

Seegra looked at the other as he brought out another bag of blood and began sipping it more casually, as one would do with a glass of wine. Yes, he really needed to hunt something a bit fresher. He would need to put the barrier up again, and leave the other but there was always a time and place for everything. He heard what the other ask about being normal. For a human doing this, no there was nothing normal about it. However, Amory had shed his mortal skin and was now a vampire, and this was most certainly a normal thing for a vampire especially a new fledgling that hadn't had the taste of blood before. "It's perfectly natural," replied Seegra as he gazed at the other through his red colored orbs. "For a vampire that is."

Seegra wasn't quite sure the other knew what he was. Before he bit Amory he said that he was taking death away from him and that required the other to become immortal. He didn't know how familiar the other was with the supernatural, but he was pretty sure that the other was also smart enough to put two and two together. "Do you have any questions for me?" He figured the other would be full of questions. He was earlier when the two of them had just met.

Arc Angel

Old 03-16-2012, 11:43 PM

As enchanted as Amory was by the other's presence, he found his gaze wavering. Wavering between the freshly opened bag of blood and his face, that was. How the other sipped the addictive liquid so leisurely he was unsure, but his insides gnawed at him for simply looking at it. Even the thought of simply sitting the and watching him drink the blood made his skin crawl, his body tensing uncomfortably as he sat the still. His self control was surprising to him, how he managed to keep himself still despite his throat's yearning in check was beyond him. Yet he mused that he didn't exactly like the thought of all-out attacking the other. His mind levied hard against the urge as he thought over what Seegra had said. A vampire.

By now he had figured so, but the confirmation shoved the sudden weight of reality down upon his shoulders. He had become a vampire. As promised, he was immortal, and he supposed Seegra's words to stay beside him should also be clear by his reappearance after he woke up. How long had he been out? Shaking his head as his thoughts whirred about his head restlessly, sided gaze fell to the poor, staring at it blankly as one of his hands rose to run through his hair in thought. Questions he knew he had, but how many he was unsure. A part of him felt as thought he would have to re-learn how to live his life. That, or if he could even live his life as he had been. After a moment, he spoke up uncertainly, "I have many, don't know where to start..." He paused, his gaze flickering back up towards the other in a sudden stir of curiosity, "Why me?" Then laughing softly to himself, he rubbed the back of his head in a confused manner, "I guess that's a given question."