*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2012, 04:16 PM

Persia glared. "you are not older than me. I have been reborn so many times that I know much more about your than you know. Like how to kill you. So think twice before you cross me. Because sin or not I will make sure you will never be recreated as long as I live." she promised
Testing e other leave. She didn't care for the lust demon. The sin lust disgusted her more than greed or envy did. So if lust left then Persia would be more than happy to see the door hit her on the way out

Arinia Dreamdancer
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2012, 07:24 PM

"Think whatever you like sweetheart." Arin said as she reached the door to the hall "As long as there is lust in the human heart then I'll be around one way or the other."
Arin knew who Persia was, and to be honest didn't really care, she held no fear of god and his kin. She'd seduced and corrupted enough angels in her time to know that they didn't hold the power they seemed to think they did.
"If you were as special as you seem to think you are, a few words wouldn't have gotten to you. I seem to have struck a chord." As Arin left the room she continued to speak "Now I must be off, I have some pets to attend to, I'll leave you to your temper tantrum."

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-26-2012, 02:58 AM

"and I'll leave you to being a cheap whore." Persia said, letting her stone doors swing shut, making sure they hit the demon enough on the behind to make her stumble before putting a magical seal on them, concealing them from the demons sight so she wou
Don't be able to find the door again and then went to making charms and spells, wiping the excistance of the demon. From her mind so shed be able to ignor her easily.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 05-26-2012, 03:07 AM

Lucifer plundered up the grassy hill. He had made himself a vow that he wouldn't ever go there again, but he had broken another vow he'd made before, so what was the point in keeping them? The forest trees thinned as he made his way up, their green canopies breaking away to reveal a slowly turning blue sky. This hill wasn't any normal hill. It was a hill that was in its own world. Not in the heavens, not in the hells. Not even on the earth. But it was peaceful and would allow Lucifer to think.
He reached the top in no time. All the trees were totally gone, and there was nothing but patches of green amidst a large group of purple and pink flowers. What a funny place for a demon lord to come to He thought bitterly, laughing on the inside. But despite what anyone thought, the truth was the moment Lucifer fell, he'd always wanted to turn back into an angel. He Remembered every second of being an angel, and he wished that the memory would go away. That he would, sink lower into the depths, losing everything but his wit. Maybe even losing that. Being a ruthless killing machine, that could live freely and die freely. But being. Former angel was not so easy. He could build up a giant anger for the Angels, massacring and ravishing each one he saw, but he could not help but feel a little jealous of him. He lay down in the flowers, they covered most of his body. Haha. I wonder what they'd think if they saw me like this. I am truly pitiful.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-26-2012, 03:19 AM

Halite appeared near lucifer, silently watching him at first before sitting down by him. "I am not here to interrupt your you time, lucifer. But I did come here to let you know that I did my role in this prophecy. Persia knows she was not always here with you now. She has the light and the shadows to choose now. And she may not want to stay with you forever now." halite said, trying to be as vague as she could possibly be. " you should care less about where you are now or what they think of you, but much rather where you should be and how to keeps her close to you." she finished, her voice drowning into a whisper on the wind as she walked away and faded into the sky.

(( someon should make god. Lol.))

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 05-26-2012, 03:28 AM

((Haha. Some one should....))

Lucifer closed his eyes. Even though he was great figure, even he was bound by fate. He knew that Persia would eventually leave him and do great things, that's why he tried to keep her as long as he could. So that he could either kill her, or convince her to stay, and do great things for his side. But what angel would want to stay with Lucifer? A fallen angel who succumbed to being a demon. Who wanted to stay with him before that?
He sat up gingerly. Today was one of those days he wished everything would go away. That he would be an angel again, that demons didn't exist. Tomorrow he'd back to himself, killing on site and burning sentiment. He got up slowly, making his way back down the hill, to find Persia.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-26-2012, 03:39 AM

Persia continued in her room until she got bored and left onto a balcony overlooking the great gardens of hell. She let her hair hang loosely, brushing the ground as she walked. She was so confused on multiple things. She needed someone to help her decide what to do, but she wasn't going to Lust, lucifer would, of course, want her to stay with him. She felt so lost and there was no one she could go to.

Sitting down on the stone railing she looked up at the pitch black breeze less skies and closed her eyes, the screams from the pits coming to her ears and making her flinch. This was a place of suffering. She never realized it until then what this place was, but what place was better?

Thinking on it for a good long while,mshe let herself wander off into the tangled web of her mind.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 05-26-2012, 03:42 AM

Lucifer slowly and silently followed a tail to where Persia was. She was lost in her thinking, she looked...beautiful. He expression, looking as though she was smiling, but her eyesb straying that she was confused. He didn't want to interrupt her, so he sat crossed legged on the floor, waitin for her to ice up with her answer.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-26-2012, 03:53 AM

Persia slowly clocked out of her thoughts, finding them too depressing and confusing to persue at that moment.

Turning she saw lucifer sitting down on the ground and her brow furrowed slightly, walking over to him she settled in his lap and tucked her head under his chin, curling up into him. " please... Tell me what I do for you isn't going to cause harm to good people... Tell me you're not entirely bad." she pleaded softly. She didn't want to believe the words of a witch. She wanted to, hear what
Uncover himself had to say.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 05-26-2012, 03:56 AM

Lucifer felt his old, broken heart stop. He clenched his teeth. He didn't want to lie to her. But if he told her the truth she'd leave him. Looks like fate was inevitable. He took in a few seconds of her closeness, before gently pushing her off his lap, and standing up regrettably. "I have my reasons for what I do."

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-26-2012, 04:00 AM

She sat. The floor silently before looking up at him, her eyes turning a dark indigo blue, shimmering like dark crystals. " so I am just here for you to use me?" she asked, hurt and anger in her voice though her face was blank, stoic. She opulent help but feel hurt and angry. She didn't want lucifer to see it but she wasn't a master at masking things like he was, but she at least tried what she could to hide it from him.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 05-26-2012, 04:06 AM

Lucifer kept his mouth shut and remained silent. He'd never felt such emotional pain in centuries. He felt the angel in him surfacing. How he wished he could burn that part of him! It would make everything so much easier! He'd be able to look into that face he'd betrayed and feel no pity or regret. "Maybe you are"

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-26-2012, 04:18 AM

Persia looked down, the twok vials appearing in her hands. One held a glowing radiant light, the other shadows writhing around. She stood up and moved close to lucifer, her eyes staring right into his, the tears now visible in her eyes as she put the two vials in his hands. " my decision will be made. Just tell me the truth. For once... Do you ca about me at all? " she asked sadly, h voice now softer than before.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 05-26-2012, 04:24 AM

Lucifer looked her squarely in the eyes. No emotion on his face betrayed the fact it was killing him. "The king of hell cares for no one" that line. He hated it so much. If he had still prayed, he would've prayed shed notice how it was all lies. But he knew she wouldn't notice.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-26-2012, 04:33 AM

Persia closed her eyes and looked at the ground. "I wish you could have at leat lied to me....I wanted so badly to know i could stay here with you... With someone who cared..." she said as she backed away. She went to the balcony, her back slowly beginning to glow as her wing burst from her skin. Feathered, starting out gold than slowly going black.

"I will choose what i will in time..." she said, turning back to face him. Preparing to leave.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 05-26-2012, 04:39 AM

Oh Perisa, if only you knew I was lying to you. lucifer looked at her with the same cold, hard expression he gave each of his minions, treating her as if she was nothing special. "I can always get others. So do what ever you want."

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-26-2012, 04:46 AM

Persia fell to her knees and finally just broke down, her tears weren't normal though. Her tears were crystalline, turning into diamonds as they hit the ground. " I wanted to stay here with you! I wanted you to care about me, if even the slightest bit! Why...." she sobbed, her wings wrapping around her taco shield her from him.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 05-26-2012, 04:52 AM

((I'm sorry XD it says taco shield XD I can't keep in the giggles!))

"Heh" the lough sounded twisted. "Why would you want, or even think I would care about you? " stop it Lucifer "Did you think you think you were a one in a million?" Stop. It. "Ha! You're just like the others." STOP IT!

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-26-2012, 04:57 AM

((.... IPAD AUTOCORRECT FTW LMAOOOO!!!!))

Persia looked up at him. "you mean I'm just like you?" she asked him, wiping her eyes. " you raised me since I was born. So you made me as I am. And I thought you'd care since no matter what I loved you. Even that time when you hit me years back I did. That doesn't matter to you though does it?" she asked him sadly, no longer bothering to cry for him.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 05-26-2012, 05:01 AM

(( I wish my iPad did something cool like that ;A; all it does is turn things crude for me!))

"I have no need for love. I just need people to do my work." The Lucifer inside was already crying, but the outside lucifer remained stubborn, arrogant and evil.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-26-2012, 05:05 AM

Persia shook her Head, standing and going over to him, hugging him tight. "shut up! Just stop being stupid for once!" she said, placing hr hands on his cheeks, standing on her tip toes than passing her lips to his, holding them there for a moment before pulling away. "just stop trying to be so selfish for once and stop lying." she said and held him tight, careful of his wings.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 05-26-2012, 05:08 AM

"What makes you think I'm lying?" lucifer asked. The inner lucifer didn't want Persia to let go.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-26-2012, 05:14 AM

Persia looked into Lucifers eyes, holding them with hers,Myers turning a light blue again and she seemed to be staring right through him, into his soul. " you may be the king of hell, evil and powerful. But if you don't care about me, why don't you just kill me?" she asked him and put a blade in his hands, the tip to her heart. " if you're not lying you will run this blade right through me and not care at all. You'd do it without a thought. And you would have done it before now. But right now is what matters. Run this blade through me and I'll leave you forever. Don't do it and I will give you a second chance lucifer. Something god would have never giv you. " she whispered, and closed her eyes, dropping her hands to her sides. Her fate was in his hands now. All he had to do was choose. Stab her or drop the knife.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 05-26-2012, 05:20 AM

Lucifer grinned. "You're not as smart as you think girl." He put the blade to her throat. He moved his head to whisper in her ear. "I have other reasons for keeping you alive. Don't think it's because I care for you." he laughed and pulled back. He looked t the blade in his hand, before shrugging and sending it over the railing. "Now girl, leave or stay. Choose what you want. I don't care" he laughed again and left. Walking with dignity like always. he made his room to his private study, has if what just happened didn't phase him at all,

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 06-18-2012, 09:56 AM

Persia watched him leave and instantly felt broken to pieces. But she was as stubborn as he. She knew there was something there. Even the tiniest feeling... she just wished ... that she could tell him how she felt entirely. Not lime it would matter anyways.

Sitting down on her bed, she waited. Nit waging or drinking, just waiting g for lucifer to at least speak to her. As she sat there in a lonely silence.