Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 05-25-2016, 04:27 PM

Prompt 12: I can't stand it
how much things are not progressing forward on the home front. I want to live with my husband. i need to be here for my daugther to finish up the school year. Things are going so terribly. I'm terrified that we con't get a place. Or that the place we get will turn out to be a disaster like everything in my life seems to. I feel like people are constantly using me and stabbing me in the back. and i want the best for kids. I don't mean here have a million dollars spoil them rotten. But being able to spend time with mommy and daddy. having food and a safe home. Being covered by medical insurance. and we don't even have other insurances I want and it makes my nerves stand on end. I want to be able to take them out to zoos and museums and have FUN learning.

Prompt 13: Food or Love
Love. Love for food? Food for my loves? does it really matter? you can make little things work. If you're with family you love you can still be happy. If I had to downsize to a shack, and to very very basic foods I'd live. Long as my kiddos are taken care of I can go a little hungry.

Prompt 14: chocolate

I do not actually care for chocolate. often times its stuck with caramel or peanut butter which i don't like and am allergic to respectfully. I rarely get a craving for it, and its usally within ice cream like min ting a ling, and cookies and cream and grasshopper pie... okay so those are like the only ice cream i like but whatever. xD oh and the thin mint icecream. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i want ice cream now.

hot chocolate is pretty good on an occassion.
and i like kit kats and crunch bars. But i don't really go out of my way like. Man i need some chocolate.
I even know people that are allergic to chocolate. I feel bad for them :[

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 05-26-2016, 01:51 AM

Wooohoo! paeg 2. reposting this so its easier for me to grab again.

House search is still progessing very slowly.

URE is moving awesome. There's some exciting things happening during the event. My game has day 1 story results pretty much completey written. And I'm working on filling in what the last couple options will be for day 2-6.. Just have to get day 7's theme. not sure exactly what I'm going to do. But i have to figure out something... >.<

prompt 15: F is for Fuck. obviously.

but its cause i just got a text message just now with a bunch of those in it. Cause my husband fell asleep and is late for work. xD
not that i could have helped him cause we fought last night over the phone.. so i'm not really inclined to call him as i usually am. so i didn't. but it would have helped him. except he doesn't even tell me his fucking work schedule anymore. and i do apologize of the swearing. I'm just frustrated. But I have to get it off my chest even a little bit. and maybe forgive him before he gets home tomorrow. . .

Last edited by Inspiration; 05-26-2016 at 01:54 AM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-30-2016, 12:22 AM

Prompt February 16: Wow _ is cool!

Wow this apartment i just saw on Friday is cool! I really really really want it. i'm crossing my fingers that the signs that were everywhere are actually being read properly and that this is finally the one that we're going to get. the bills aren't outrageous, the price isn't outrageous. the landlord and realtor are great. the current tennant is super nice and moving back to MY HOME TOWN AREA!?! there were toys all over the apartment from the current tennants kid that were the SAME toys as my daughters toys. just. OH GOD PLEASE!! let this be the one!

Prompt of the 17th proportions of Februrary (that month i can't spell for the life of me) :My favorite Sky

I'm not sure i have a very sky. sunset or sunrise I suppose. especially sunset when you're actually awake for it. and it's like a rainbow across the sky. The deep Indigo and blue's of the already turned night sky that fades into the oranges reds yellows and purples right around the horizon where the sun is just disappearing. and than when there's clouds as well and you get these vivid pinks as well. oh. beautiful .

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 05-30-2016, 11:16 AM

Prompt 18: well that's new
We met with a realtor on Friday to go see an apartment he's renting out for the actual homeowner. He was very friendly and nice to talk to. It was very relaxed, I didn't feel any stress looking around whatsoever. And he says that he's going to highly suggest us to the doctor that owns the apartment cause he liked us. Someone actually helping us? this is a new thing. o.O

Prompt 19: nice car
we have a decent car. a CRV. er i think that's the letters. anyways. my mom wants to give me her prius as a birthday present instead of trading it in. so that I have my own car for emergencies and such. hmm I wonder how this would work. I'd have to insure it. And i don't know how much that would add...

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-30-2016, 11:22 PM

Prompt 20 : 6 random items
Dungeons and dragons book to my right laying open to the cleric page cause i'm helping a player get their cleric set up.
A map to a countries border that touches with three others I have yet to name. I'm going to say that they're going to be at war soon perhaps. It might make an interesting story at least.
Thirdly is a stack of kingdom hearts magazines that I'm selling on ebay. They haven't sold yet. But I priced them high for the first round of them being up since ONE of them is selling for 16$. i figured the collection of all 4 would be at least 23$ but i've had no bids on them. so MEH to you ebay. xD lol.
my hair brush is sitting on the edge of my computer desk. I'm meaning to actually use it here shortly.
a container of diaper wipes to clean my kiddos dirty bums in case they don't make it to the toilet. lol.. they're still learning how to use the potty. but much better than ever before!
and finally one of the mirror plates with an engraving in them for tourists that depicts niagra falls canada side.

Side note: house realtor says he's giving our application to the landlord in person tomorrow. and hubby is going to try to meet with the landlord on Wednesday. good things perhaps in the future with this apartment.

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 06-01-2016, 10:40 PM

prompt 21: G is for....

G is for... uhhh goat.. okay my brain is pretty dead right now. i'm frustrated. my Girls (there a G) are being butt heads about bed time again, and there isn't much that I can do about it. so its beyond frustrating.

no more updates on the house yet, other than its looking very likely. possibly even with a job for me attached.

Prompt 22:Timezone
hmmm this is a good thing to bring up. Would there be different time zones in a fantasy world as well... how does that work. . . cause in some there is time. Do i need to come up with that when i'm world building. or is it just going to be roughly based on daylight and no actual numbers?

Prompt 23:My favorite Legend
any Tamora Pierce ones of course. :3
i especially love everything to do with Pounce/Faithful. The idea that constellations are 'gods' or actual uhh figures for the lack of a better word at this moment. bodies? is really cool. Though pounce seems to act like he is better than the gods, but that may be because he's a cat, and all cats think they are better than everyone else. lol.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-02-2016, 06:08 PM

Prompt 24:Lunch Time
I had some very nasty taquitoes today. Not that a few years ago they would have been nasty. but i just can not eat anything out of a box anymore. xD So i'm going to have to learn how to cook them myself cause i've missed them. And I need to get a nice grill cause i thoroughly miss hot dogs darn it!

Apartment fell through... sigh

Started Yoga with Adrien today that Queen_Andais suggested. I did a pretty good job i think. I did the "camp Yoga" one that's a 30 day challenge. today's theme is "I accept" so i'm trying to accept everything that keeps getting tossed at me. Accept that i can't get under 200 lbs for some reason.
Accept that i feel abused and used all the time. I'll get past this. It's just a current thing. Things will change. I have to accept where my life is right now and just keep moving forward.

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 06-04-2016, 11:41 PM

prompt 25: My avatar

Welcoming the world to menewsha. That's my goal until I go to change her again of course. Maybe i'll add something else at some point. Whatever she has though is going to be up for giving away. I plan to get a list together of starter clothes or such . Like perhaps... pick a starter color and get the basic set or something simple like that. Idk. I want to give away newbie clothes packs in the charity I'm going to be opening at some point here soon.

prompt 26: If I were a vampire

you would all need to fear for your life. cause i'm an excellent one who can not be killed off by the simple use of garlic. I happen to highly enjoy the stuff. Though I would probably be very picky about my victims as some necks look much better than other necks. And i don't really care to bite the ones i don't like.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-06-2016, 02:14 PM

prompt 27: current events
We're still looking for an apartment... i'm getting pretty downhearted. Not believing its going to happen. and it needs to so we have a home...and i have to not cry cause people will see me as weak.
Hubby switches to a new department.. tonight I believe. sort of... 2 AM. xD to 10 Am. so he'll be home tomorrow around noon for his new scheduled days off.
I'm working on getting some stuff packed and staged on the porch for him to take with him to our storage unit. . . i feel like I've forgotten to pay some bills...

prompt 28 "H" is for....
home. i need a home... I can't really think of much else until that happens. I'm getting depressed again. *Sigh*

prompt 29: is life to expensive?
Yes

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 06-07-2016, 12:34 AM

March 1st: If i was a rich man

one i wouldn't be so discriminated against, and i'd probably be very unhappy in my skin. I like being female.
and two, I would pay off all my student loans and my husbands . . . er... that is if I was a gay guy? I'm sure if I would be or not. hmmmm. food for thought. . .
and I would put the rest into savings/investments. and have a comfortable house. maybe even some people to help take care of the lawn since i'm awful at it.

Last edited by Inspiration; 06-07-2016 at 12:36 AM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-07-2016, 02:43 PM

March 2nd: what's for dinner?

you know.. I don't know. I should start planning that so I can pull it out of the freezer if I need to defrost it in time... I suppose I could do something with chicken and rice... maybe a stir fry. hmmmmm

March 3rd:bright colors
bright colors are okay sometimes, but not in an overload. I have very sensitive eyes.

March 4th. newest shoes
hmmm. . let me think.. It may have been the pair I bought for my wedding. O.O i haven't bought shoes in awhile.. wait no.. maybe it was the sneakers from skechers. which need to be replaced, the vaccum ate the laces as fused them together. while i was wearing them@!!!!! oh wait. I may have bought a pair of heels to go with my dress for my brothers wedding that were supportive enough for my big fat pregnant belly xD

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 06-10-2016, 11:09 PM

March 5th: "I" is for...

I is for impatience, ignorance, and i hate asshats. er. I mean... I am frustrated waiting for someone to let us look at an apartment, let alone sign a lease for one. we keep getting doors slammed in our faces. set up an appointment to see it, and suddenly they've rented it out and WE have to call and find out that its been rented out from under us, because they didn't have the decency to call and say oh yeah. your appointment? canceled. we already rented it. These apartments go up and are gone the very next day. and .. and I can't go look at them as fast as is needed cause i'm living miles and miles away from where I need to move to. SO hubby has to in his free times between work and sleep and coming home just to see his family.

I really need a home. there's 20 days left before our lease is up. and we have no where to go. and i'm so depressed about it I've stopped packing anything. which i should just give up and start living out of boxes. Cause we are out at the end of the month one way or another.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-12-2016, 12:05 AM

March 6th: I wish
I wish for a home to live in. Even if it is not a house. some place I can call home and feel at home.

March 7th: My obsession
Tamora Pierce. who i saw today! *screams in excitement and dies*
<3
I actually talked to her this time. It was so wonderful! She gave me lots of really helpful advice about writing. And when I was getting a drink from the book stories bistro she popped over and complimented me on my writing notebook. <3 *internal squee*

March 8th: perfume, yay or nay?
Nay. I don't wear it. and most of the time i can't stand the smell.

March 9th: passing clouds.
I actually really like laying outside and watching clouds go buy. as long as I'm not blinded by the sun because of my super sensitive eyes. SO i need to be laying in the shade :3 plus i overheat fast. so a breeze is best.

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 06-12-2016, 11:40 PM

March 10th:
favorite game then
I'd say Spyro was my all time favorite game when I was young. Which is saying something cause i played ALOT of games.

March 1th: Favorite game now
It's got to be Hyrule warriors / Hyrule Warriors Legends.
I LOVE these games. I play them so much and so often. I take notes on them. I draw their maps. I'm planning to use the maps in a way that i can build dungeons for dungeons and dragons around them. It's inspired my own unique characters. i mean, i really love this game. xD

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-20-2016, 06:59 PM

Looking at yet another apartment tomorrow.... *prays to Mithros and the Great mother goddess* Please. get me a house fictional gods of another universe. Nothing else seems to be working.

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 06-22-2016, 11:52 PM

We signed for an apartment last night. move in date July 1st. actually moving in on the second. FINALLY <3

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-05-2016, 01:32 PM

we're moved in now. Finally got the computer unpacked though the mouse is still missing. the neighbors are all really friendly and nice. the ones we've met so far anyways. Hubby should be getting back from work any minute now. and we're probably going to fireworks tonight.

I'll share some pictures of the apartment when I get it more clean. it's some process. But i've been doing fantastic so far I think :D

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 07-07-2016, 11:49 PM

Still unpacking stuff. We got the first dresser set up today. and we bought a toaster and a big tote that works as a bath tub for the girls for now. once they get bigger it won't work and they're going to have to learn how to shower. But eh. it works for now and that's all we need to think about. ^^

we also bought something else that i can't remember. we actually made eggs this morning for breakfast which was wonderful. Hubby is getting a few hours of sleep before he has to be up around midnight tonight to go back into work. It's wonderful living with him again. And I love this area. It's so peaceful.
we've got a monitor coming for the computer. which i don't actually know if it takes HDMI ports. ... so we're going to find out. but the monitors for the computer we were setting up to build went on sale so we grabbed them up for half their price. 2 for the price of one. SCORE!

and we still have money left over for rent for August. We're doing awesome. still loads of boxes to get unpacked . But things are going fantastically. I'm really happy.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-26-2016, 01:53 PM

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3
i'm already having such a great day!!!!!