Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-21-2010, 07:28 PM

it's a beautifull day in japan,and the digidestined,past,present,and newcomers,were having a picnic/get together to catch up.all is going well,when suddenly the digimon from the first generation appear,terrified out of thier wits.something is wrong in the digital world,and they need all the help they can get! a new digimon emporer has risen,and this time it's a girl.she's meaner,crueler,stronger and more evil than the original,and she may very well be someone that the second generation knows from school.can they stop her? who is she? and how did they not know about her already?

ok,we need original cast from at least the first two seasons of digimon.you have to have watched at least that much so you know what's going on.we will accept OC's,but we need to fill up the cast a bit.here's a list of characters that we need.the list will be updated as the slots are filled.

Original digidestined:
Tai-
Kari-taken by KimikoKatsu
Matt-taken by Kiyoto
T.K.-
Joe-
Izzy-
Sora-
Mimi-

Second generation:
Davis-
Kari-taken by KimikoKatsu
T.K.-
Cody-
Yolei-taken by Gemini
Ken-taken by Kiyoto

send all profiles for the original cast in a pm to me,Gemini,entitled the boys-or girls- are back.use boy if your character is a boy,and girl if your character is a girl.

Last edited by Gemini; 01-24-2011 at 04:49 AM..

Lexicon of Randomness
The Almighty Lexicon of Randomne...

Old 12-21-2010, 10:44 PM

RULES

Follow Mene rules
Please post as often as possible. We can't contuine a roleplay if no one answers, can we?
Gemini and Lexicon of Randomness are the masters of this forum. We can make rules and remove people as we wish, but let's not let that happen.
No God-Modding please
Killing each other and each others digimon is a big no-no
Cussing to a minimum please and love interests are very much allowed, just remember to follow the rules
Everyone has a different level of literacy when it comes to roleplaying. All kinds are allowed. Remember, quality over quaninty
Respect each other and have fun
When you send your profile, make sure to make the title "DigiDestined" so we know you read the rules.
Rules may be added at any time

Last edited by Lexicon of Randomness; 01-17-2011 at 01:08 PM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-22-2010, 07:25 AM

ACCEPTED PROFILES
this is where you will be placed if you send a profile to me. here's a basic skelly

Username:
Name:
Digimon partner:
Gender(should be obvious but just go with me):
How you met your digimon(this is only if you send in an OC profile):
Picture:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Accepted

Username:Gemini
Name:Gemini Starr
Digimon partner: Dark Renamon- take out rika and make the white fur blood red
Gender(should be obvious but just go with me):Female
How you met your digimon(this is only if you send in an OC profile):gemini was living in an orphanage untill age seven when she broke out.at age 10 she was using a library computer and found herself in the digital world.she found a digi-egg and hatched it,and after that she and her digimon were never apart.gemini is sort of a rogue and a rebel.she's a loner and doesnt like people much-sort of like an anti-hero.she stays in the digi-word most of the time,and hates the time she spends in the real world.she was recently pulleing into the dark ocean.Shadow pulled her out,but a darkness had entered her,and it tempted her and drove her over the edge untill she began taking over the digital world.she is now known as the digimon empress.
Picture:but the eyes are emerald green and there's a cross-shaped scar on her left cheek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexicon of Randomness
Username: Lexicon of Randomness
Name: Momo Shirayuki
Digimon Partner: Lunamon

How Momo Met Her Digimon: Momo's parents died in a car crash only a few years ago. Since then, she has lived by herself in an apartment and attends a cheap, but nice school. Not too long ago, while on her laptop at home and after certain events, an egg appeared on her bed along with a Digivice and a Crest, shortly after her computer short circuited. Momo is a very quiet person and kind person. She’s not very social, being extremely shy. As such, she doesn’t really have any friends except Tsuki, her Lunamon. They have yet to even face a battle together or go into the Digital World since it was only a little bit ago that Tsuki hatched from her Digiegg.
Picture:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimikoKatsu
Username:KimikoKatsu
Name:Kimiko
Digimon partner:Elecmon

How you met your digimon(this is only if you send in an OC profile):I Ran away from home, It was a rainy stormy night, I was trying to hide from the worst of it until a lightning bolt hit a tree almost next to me..A voice called out and told me to jump out of the way..I listened to that voice and I was brought out of harms way..A spark appears once I call out for that voice and a wearied but cool looking creature looks up at me..He said I Kimiko was his partner and we were destined for each other.
Picture:
Quote:
Originally Posted by finx15
Username:finx
Name:Finx Sunfara
Digimon partner:gatomon
Gender(should be obvious but just go with me):female
How you met your digimon(this is only if you send in an OC profile): I meet rena my gatomon when I was younger. We meet when I stumbled into a very strange world filled with strange creature things. I was attacked by a lion thingy and she saved me.
Picture:
me:
Rena:

Last edited by Gemini; 01-19-2011 at 05:54 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-24-2010, 06:06 AM

A Little Info

for those of you who are wondering,the dark ocean showed up a couple timed in the first two seasons.Kari was taken there once or twice,because she is the digidestined of light and the place wanted to get rid of her.also,ken was taken there as a child,that's when he got his digivice.the place is a dimention attatched to the digital world,but it is pure evil and darkness. it looks like this:

Dark Ocean All Images Image - Anime Vice

more info about more things and places will be added as needed.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-26-2010, 05:51 AM

Reserved For Future Use.
we'll just wait untill we get a few original destined profiles.
EDIT~ok,we.are.OPEN!!! let there be posts!

Username:Gemini
Name:Yolei Inoue
Digimon partner:Hawkmon-
Gender(should be obvious but just go with me):Female,of course!
Picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimikoKatsu
Username:KimikoKatsu
Name:Kari
Digimon partner:Gatomon

Picture:

Last edited by Gemini; 01-24-2011 at 04:50 AM..

KimikoKatsu
Domain of the wild beast within
Send a message via MSN to KimikoKatsu Send a message via Yahoo to KimikoKatsu

Old 01-26-2011, 07:25 PM

[IMGleft]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n22/flamingb_kitsune/13.jpg[/IMGleft]Kimiko stares up in the sky, her golden orbs glisten as the stars sparkle brilliantly, Who would have thought a run away like her would be so fortunate! She softly pets Elecmon's head gently as he was asleep against her. "Leo your fur is so soft to my touch!" Kimiko smiles softly as she two begins to drift into sleep

Leo remained asleep and softly moves even closer to the gentle touch he was receiving from his tamer, Kimiko.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-27-2011, 01:59 AM

Finx heard rena rusuling under her bed looking for something. "What are you doing?" She asked "I'm trying to do my homework." Renas head appeared 'I lost my collor." Finx sighed "Again?" getting down on her knees she noticed the black red collor she had given rena way under the bed near the wall with a little effort she got it out and put it on rena you. "there you look adorable." She planted rena on her bed and went back to her homework.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-27-2011, 03:01 AM

sitting in a tree in the park,gemini looked out at the people angrily,thinking of juust how much she hated them.why should they be so happy when she had no one? just then,shadow landed on the branch next to her,interrupting the dark thoughts that were increasingly frequent these days.
"what is is shadow?"
"i came to check on you.you have been quiet since the incedent at the dark ocean.do you wish to return to the didital world?"
"yes,but not now.i think we should visit the other destined first.kari and yolei are waiting.and when the others meet,ken is usually there." she replied,shaking away her dark thoughts.that could wait untill later,in the digi world.she jumped down from her branch and headed towards the school where kari and yolei would be.they only knew her from school,but she wanted to see what they did when they met,so she spied on them sometimes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
walking into the computer room,yolei sat down and waited for the others to show up.hawkmon flew above her and landed on her lap.
"why are we always the first ones here? can't the others ever show up early?!" yolei said,in her usual outburst of random frustration.hawkmon sighed.
"now,yolei,we should be patient.after all,you did leave fifteen minutes early." he reasoned,hoping the others showed up soon.

KimikoKatsu

Old 01-27-2011, 03:25 AM

[IMGleft]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg222/_-Twilight-_/Digimon/YagamiHikari05.jpg[/IMGleft][IMGright]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n181/koolkatk2222/digimon/gatodance1.gif[/IMGright]Kari walks into the computer room with Gatomon in her hands , she looks over and notices Yolei, close to her laptop a bit annoyed about something. "Hi! Yolei is everything alright? you seem short of agitated about something? Is something bothering you?"

Gatomon looks up at Kari, and then turns her teal cat eyes over to Hawkmon "Hawkmon is something the matter or is it the normal situation here?"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-27-2011, 03:45 AM

yolei looked up to see kari enter,and before the girl could even finish her sentence,she jumped up and started yelling.
"I'M SO SICK OF BEING THE FIRST ONE HERE WHY CAN'T IT BE YOU OR KEN OR ONE OF THE OTHERS?!" she yelled,then sat down with a huff.hawkmon made his way over to gatomon,a sweatdrop running down his forehead.
"it's the usual,i'm afraid.her sisters were bugging her for being a computer geek,so now she's being touchy." the bird digimon replied with a sigh.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
outside the computer lab,shadow had changed into her shadow form and blended in wiith the darkness in the corners,taking gemini with her.gemini watched intently as the two femal digidestined and their digimon partners interacted with eachother.
"it must be interesting being part of a team." she said wistfully,fighting back the dark voice in her mind that said she was better than them,that they should be bowing to her.
"we could always join up." came shadow's reply,seeming to come from all around.
"no we can't.you know it's too late for that..." gemini said,her voice upset.shadow sighed,worried and sad for her partner.surely if gemini met and talked to ken,she would give up this crazy idea of taking over the digital world.

KimikoKatsu

Old 01-27-2011, 05:25 AM

Kari stands their but shows no anger but immense understanding "I'm sorry Yolei, I never really thought about it, I will try to come earlier alright, thank you for always being so reliable, I never wanted you to feel like you where being taken advantage of, I'm sorry Yolei!"

Gatomon sighs as she stares up at Kari still amazed at how she just accepted things so readily. Yeah! I thought so Hawkmon but at least this will be resolved before the others get here, then we can all check on the Digital World. I don't know about you but I'm ready to dig my claws into some action"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kimiko rests till late in the day as she awakens to find that Leo was out fishing she felt him, so close to her..Kimiko liked this feeling she for the first time found her existence worthy of something, she still didn't really understand why was she able to live in this peaceful world with her partner.

well what ever allowed her to stay here made her very happy.. her golden eyes focus down to the lake the sparkles that shimmered of the water glistened so brilliantly, as Kimiko looks up at the sky. It was a beautiful day not a cloud in the sky just a nice blue, the sun was high its rays warmed her.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-27-2011, 05:27 AM

((i think we should stop untill someone else posts.))

KimikoKatsu

Old 01-27-2011, 05:29 AM

((That's fine with me lets start the pokemon one alright Gemini))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-28-2011, 07:25 PM

((lol))
Finx walked into the computer room with rena in her backpack. She lowered her down onto the floor "Hi guys." She said as rena waved at the other digimon. ((yeah it sucks.))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-29-2011, 04:56 AM

((a post is a post))
yolei glared at finx."it's about time you got here!" she snapped,and then turned to the computer and started it up."sorry about that.i'm afraid yolei is in a bit of a bad mood today." hawkmon said,trying to smooth over any dispute before it happened.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
still watching from the shadows,gemini wondered how people so blessed to have friends could ever behave in such a hostile manner towards eachother.shadow silently consoled her,not saying anything but reassuring that they would someday have friends as well.

KimikoKatsu

Old 01-29-2011, 07:21 PM

Kari turns and look at Finx with a soft gaze and smiles gently at Finx "Hello! how was your class today Finx? Also did you find the note book I left for you on the history of Japan! helpful for you?"

Gatomon watches as her eyes glistens.."Now all we have to do is wait for the boys! Man and they say girls are slow"Gatomon crosses her paws and stops her foot slightly annoyed

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-30-2011, 02:25 AM

Finx glared at yolei then smiled at kari. "It was ok and yay those notes really helped."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-30-2011, 04:22 AM

yolei turned away from the desk,her hyper nature restored."ok,i have the digiport pulled up,now we just have to wait for ken,and possibly matt,and we're good to go!" she said,having seemingly forgotten her recent bad mood.hawkmon fell on his bum and sighed,holding his head."honestly,yolei your mood swings will be the death of me."

KimikoKatsu

Old 01-30-2011, 06:47 AM

Kari smiles "I'm glad Finx that my notes helped." Kari turns her gaze on Yolei and smiles softly that she was back to normal and Hawkmon's little protest "Yolei, maybe we should go, they will catch up besides Its been a while sense we have been to the other-side, wouldn't you say Gatomon!"

Gotomon looks up and nods "Yes, Besides why do we have to wait for them, there always late unlike us females here, lets go..the boys can open up the portal again when they get here, besides I want to see are friends!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Meanwhile-

Kimiko watches the sky but something feels different, like something was coming she just didn't know what it was. or where it was radiating from. but something was indeed coming. "Hey Leo do you feel that something..something is on its way I feel it"

Leo looks up as he was frying the fish he had caught for himself and Kimiko course he could use thunder but he didn't want to waste his energy on fish frying "what do you mean! Kimiko, what is the thing you are sensing try to describe it if you can"

Kimiko looks over at Leo as the cold evening breeze blows past her and she shivers slightly "I don't know how to describe it, its like something is calling out from a certain place a form of energy its surging. Its kinda hard to explain but I feel something is approaching us something outside of this place!" Kimiko's golden eyes look around then she finally sneezes and turns and snuggles close to Leo as his body warms her.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-31-2011, 05:43 PM

Finx smiled and looked at rena "You ready to see your home again rena." Rena looked up at her "Were ever you are is home enough for me." Finx smiled "We should go without the boys." Finx said "It would be there own fault for being later."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-01-2011, 03:25 AM

yolei smiled."ok then,let's go!" she said,and stood up,holding out her D3."digiport,OPEN!" she said,and was quickly sucked,along with hawkmon,into the digiport.
--------------------------------------------------------------
gemini watched with excitement."get ready,shadow.once they're in we go after them."

KimikoKatsu

Old 02-01-2011, 06:08 AM

Kari smiles and jumps in with Gatomon and chuckles as she gets sucked into the digital world. something touches her as she holds her heart quickly it was like a energy she felt "What was that?" Kari asks herself as she lands in a forest area with Gatomon staring up at her.

"What! is what? wait what did I just say" Gatomon says trying to understand what she had just said.. "Are you alright Kari? Is something wrong?"

"I'm fine just I felt something like a strong energy a bright strong energy, it startled me for a second nothing to worry about Gatomon! Lets go find the others." Kari says and goes running to go the others
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kimiko holds her chest quickly as she felt a strong energy resonating along with her as her digivice glows a golden color. Kimiko's golden orbs glisten as she looks in the direction that had a brighter glow. "Did you feel that Leo, someone has a very strong and kind energy! shall we see who they are or remain here?" Kimiko asks as she looks over to her closest friend an partner

"well my excited friend you should eat first before we go meet anyone you need to build up your strength so you don't get fatigued just in cases a fight might arise and I have to digivolve I want you ready and capable my dear"Leo says so gentle and relaxed as he turns his beautiful rose colored eyes and locked with Kimiko's golden orbs as he smiled big

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-02-2011, 06:17 AM

gemini watched the others go through the digiport,and then looked up at where she thought shadow was."now,shadow.it's time to get started." shadow sighed,saddened at her partner's strange change in behavior,and nodded."as you wish,empress." she said,using the term gemini wished to be called in the digiworld.parting from the shadows on the wall,shadow,carrying gemini,jumped past the purple-haired girl and her black gatomon,faster than the human could see,though the gatomon might have seen.they jumped into the digiport and went through,landing directly in the jungle area where gemini was working on her base,which was finished but needed to get running."here we are,empress." shadow said,putting gemini down.gemini's clothes had changed in the portal,and now she was wearing with a black cape and a black and red masquerede mask that looked like and holding a blood red whip-the weapon of choice,apparently,for rulers of the digital world.
"i see that,shadow.now,shall we get started?" she asked,not waiting for an answer and walking away."untill the base is finished,we'll just ride on that black metalgreymon i took control of before." she said,whistling.out of seemingly nowhere,a giand digimon flew up and landed in front of gemini,alowing her and shadow to hop up on it's head.gemini cracked her whip."get moving,we have work to do!" she commanded,and the poor brainwashed digimon flew into the air,carrying gemini and a very sad-looking shadow.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-02-2011, 02:52 PM

Finx jumped back a little as she thought she heard a whooshing sound. Rena clung to her leg and looked really scared. "Rena whats wrong?" "I thought I saw someone."

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-04-2011, 04:08 PM

(KimikoKatsu will be gone till Feb. 13, her old comp. broke and now shes going to get a new one.)