Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

Old 10-22-2007, 02:53 AM

Fedora prepared some tea, she was worried about the girl ...she started seeing images from her past in her mind, she didnt know what those mean but didnt feel it was the right time to ask either..."here hun, take this" she offered a cup of nice tea..
"I'll be back in a bit, I will try to help at the beach, you just rest, there is a guests room I dont use upstairs, please consider it yours and rest a bit, I will be back as soon as possible" saying this she left and ran towards the beach,.

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-22-2007, 02:35 PM

OOC: This first part is her thinking to her self, none of the others (unless they are bad guys) know Phe is posessed yet.

Phe cringed slightly as she watched the girl from the wreck walk back towards the temple with the others. She had been hoping to reach her first... her masters were not going to be happy about that, but there was not much she could do now except wait. She knew at some point she would have to go down to the village temple, or people would start to look for her. She couldn't have that, not yet. The spirit's nest could not be found yet. None of the villagers knew what had happened to her so there should be no problem going back down and meeting with them, pretending it was a normal temple duty.

She headed down the cliff face towards where the wreck on the beach was. Hopefully there were no other survivors that the villagers could talk to or her master's plan would be exposed.

She looked up, seeing Fedora running towards the beach.

"Good day young Sorceress, what has been happening down here? I was at one of the inner water sanctuaries, beyond the waterfalls preparing for a pilgrimage to the shrine of the water goddess on the far side of the Island, but it looks like my attention should have been towards the coast instead..."

Kenshin Himura
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Kenshin Himura Send a message via MSN to Kenshin Himura Send a message via Yahoo to Kenshin Himura

Old 10-22-2007, 03:54 PM

Kenshin was making his way to the village just to see what was up since he didn't live there, and it was a nice and beautiful day to do so. As I walked down the path I noticed a lot of lightning strikes off in the distance off of the island, and the farther I walked the more the wind blew towards the island in my face. "Well I most certainly am uncertain about the weather, but it doesn't feel good when a bunch of lightning strikes are coming from clouds that are coming this way, no it is not." Kenshin started running towards the village wanting to go to somewhere there to ask their opinion about it, but he didn't think that it was too serious. "Maybe my suspicions have the best of me" I muttered

littleaes
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to littleaes Send a message via MSN to littleaes Send a message via Yahoo to littleaes

Old 10-23-2007, 01:03 AM

Against her doctor's wishes, Flutter, or Little as she preferred to be called, was out, watching the storm that was coming ever near. The girl from another world was rather stubborn lately. She didn't talk to anyone before she acted these days. "This is not good... This is like what happened back home when I was two..." Fear was welling up within her- she wasn't the best of fighters, though she did have some tactics. "This is bad... Very bad..." She got off the ground and turned to sprint back to her home, to warn of what was coming.

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-23-2007, 01:21 AM

Akenathan finally made it to the beach...it was a big mess in there....pieces of ship everywhere, corps from people who havent made it ...the scene was horrible....she looked at some people...was it Fedora and the Priestesses? she tried to run a bit towards them but they were far away and so she started looking for survivors.

Kenshin Himura
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Kenshin Himura Send a message via MSN to Kenshin Himura Send a message via Yahoo to Kenshin Himura

Old 10-23-2007, 01:25 AM

Kenshin ran and got to town not noticing a lot of commotion there but at the beach. I ran to the beach and noticed a lot of injuries. I started yelling asking if anybody needed help "Is anybody there, can you hear me" I yelled for about ten minutes straight with no answer but the waking ocean. I got so weak and depressed that I fell to my knees. I then slammed my fists on the ground and yelled "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN NNNN"

littleaes
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to littleaes Send a message via MSN to littleaes Send a message via Yahoo to littleaes

Old 10-23-2007, 01:28 AM

She'd thought she'd heard a scream of some sort. "Hello!?" She called out in response. Her heart was racing as she looked around. She saw someone, but didn't recognize them. "Who is that person...?" She asked. "They seem like they're in pain..."

Kenshin Himura
*^_^*

Old 10-23-2007, 01:31 AM

I was muttering to myself in rage but in a somewhat loud voice not thinking anyone was out there "They weren't supposed to die. As long as your alive happiness is there and the people you know. How I am so sorry about what has happened here" I stand up looking a little sad in the eyes and looking out into the vast ocean

littleaes
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-23-2007, 01:36 AM

She heard the voice, and recognized the area it was coming from. "Who's out there!?" She called, waiting for a response. She decided to do a little elemental dance to pass the time while she waited, and started playing with a ball of water she created in her hands.

Kenshin Himura
*^_^*

Old 10-23-2007, 01:39 AM

I go wide-eyed in a kind sort of way hearing the voice out in the distance
I start running and then I see an image in the distance and keep running until I get up to the image "Hello, are you ok, do you need help"

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-23-2007, 01:44 AM

Akenathan went down the cliff and her senses told her a heart was still beating somewhere down there..."quickly !!! "she said to herself as she ran trying to find it.

D-Yoop
*^_^*

Old 10-23-2007, 01:50 AM

Orlain didnt want to believe what she was seeing from her house in the mountains...a ship had broken into something and now was on the shores...she ran to the beach

Kenshin Himura
*^_^*

Old 10-23-2007, 01:51 AM

My senses sense another person running from another faraway place "Hello, we're down here" I yell as I stand there with the person I don't know of

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-23-2007, 01:55 AM

Akenathan heard it now " Im coming!!!!! dont move!!!" she ran down as fast as she could and saw a warrior and a girl at the distance...was she ok...she looked unconscious....
Hey!!! Im coming Im here...she looked at him in the eyes...then at the girl....we need to carry her up to town...can you do that? Did you find someone else?

Kenshin Himura
*^_^*

Old 10-23-2007, 01:58 AM

"I didn't find anyone else but I can carry her" I lift up the girl onto my back "Show me where we must take her"

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-23-2007, 02:03 AM

Ok great careful follow me...
She walked up the easy path so the man had no trouble carrying the girl...we will take her to my house, my sis is a nurse she will examin her...then she remembered her very few knowledge her sis had told her...let me see..yes...she had pulse...its ok lets go...

Kenshin Himura
*^_^*

Old 10-23-2007, 02:05 AM

"Thank you so much for directing me to your house" I follow being careful as to not hurt the girl

littleaes
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-23-2007, 02:23 AM

((OOC: Sorry I ran off... Started rping elsewhere and stuff... I'm on too many sites and IMs at once ._. Wait so am I the unconcious one? I'm so confused! x-x))

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-23-2007, 02:26 AM

OOC : ok no I was thinking in Ashley (read back) we have found the other girl's cousing the one at fedora's house.

littleaes
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-23-2007, 02:27 AM

((OOC: But I- oh wait... Nevermind. I was about to say my name is Ashley, but that's IRL, not here xD -hits head-))

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-23-2007, 02:29 AM

OOC: hhee...hey I will have to go now continue tomorrow ok?

littleaes
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-23-2007, 02:31 AM

((OOC: Surely ^^))

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-23-2007, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phedre
OOC: This first part is her thinking to her self, none of the others (unless they are bad guys) know Phe is posessed yet.

Phe cringed slightly as she watched the girl from the wreck walk back towards the temple with the others. She had been hoping to reach her first... her masters were not going to be happy about that, but there was not much she could do now except wait. She knew at some point she would have to go down to the village temple, or people would start to look for her. She couldn't have that, not yet. The spirit's nest could not be found yet. None of the villagers knew what had happened to her so there should be no problem going back down and meeting with them, pretending it was a normal temple duty.

She headed down the cliff face towards where the wreck on the beach was. Hopefully there were no other survivors that the villagers could talk to or her master's plan would be exposed.

She looked up, seeing Fedora running towards the beach.

"Good day young Sorceress, what has been happening down here? I was at one of the inner water sanctuaries, beyond the waterfalls preparing for a pilgrimage to the shrine of the water goddess on the far side of the Island, but it looks like my attention should have been towards the coast instead..."
Fedora looks at her with happiness " oh Hello !!! I missed you a lot Im happy you are back, look we are having a situation here, Im doing my best but probably you will know better than anyone what to do, a ship has crashed against something and finally came to our shores ...many people died but some survivors have been found, one is a girl she is in my house resting now but I can sense at least one more is coming...though this is not the only thing, we have had a earthquake, a small one but I can feel something weird is happening in the island, dont you feel it? I have been meditating and many images come to my mind though I cannot have a clear vision of what is going on, but...as the time passes I feel like in danger for some reason Phe....

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2007, 01:25 PM

I too felt the earthquake, that is what brought me out of my prayers. The island is awakening, for it dose not approve of something that is happening upon it's shores... that is why I was planning to take my pilgrimage to the mother temple. At times of great need my order has sought wisdom there, though I think the time may be past for learning.

I have sensed the growing darkness as well, but do not fear. This island is protected against outside threats. Only those how live here may cause harm to the island or it's people, though that may be a more deadly threat than one from the outside world.

I can only feel the two girls who have been found, I don't think there were any more survivors of the wreck... But let us go down and check if you like. My power dose not extend over the seas so they will be rough, and in about an hour the tide will go out taking all traces of the wreck and any one trapped inside of it with it. I advise we be off the shore when that happens, things could get very strange.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-23-2007, 07:20 PM

I have thought it could have been some evil forces too though who in the island might be so powerful to make all this? ....she put a sad face ...
Ok lets go for another recognition of terrain so maybe we can save someone else, she said waiting for the priestesses to come along..