Alisania

Old 01-09-2008, 11:22 PM

Welcome to the DEMON STAR CAFE. You are welcome to come in and relax, battle against other users, talk of your adventures, or just hang out. The DEMON STAR CAFE is a little shop located in a dark alleyway. As you enter, you are greeted by a bartender on your left. To your right, is a group of tables that hold close to six people each. In front of you is a small door leading to an abandon room.

Alisania

Old 01-09-2008, 11:23 PM

RULES

I. Respect your fellow beings.
Don't flame, bash, spam, or anything of the sort. That's not nice.
II. Respect me.
As far as this cafe is concerned, we are the equivalents of gods.
III. Keep it PG-13.
No cybering.
IV. Keep cursing to a minimum.
Keep your sailor talk to yourself. I don't need any seamen on my poopdeck. xD
V. Be literate.
I don't mean talking in the third person, but don't do anything like '0MFG 1 PWN3D UR!!!!1 R0FLZzZzZzZz!!!!!!!1'
VI. Do not bump.
This cafe is only meant to be used for intelligent (or at least semi-intelligent) conversations, battles, and adventures.
VII. Do not argue with me!
Would you argue with god?... Okay, maybe, but don't argue with me!

Alisania

Old 01-09-2008, 11:28 PM

JOBS

Owner: Alisania

Bartender:anthony996

Bartender 2:

Waitress:

Waitress 2:

Waitress 3:

Host:

Alisania

Old 01-09-2008, 11:43 PM

PLEASE CREATE A PROFILE. It should look like this:

Quote:
Name: Alisania
Charecter: Alisania(ali) Van Ethelon
Appearance:Long blue hair in two pigtales that fall around her face. 5'9" and blue eyes.
Weaponry: Sword and quick wit
Personality: She never looks happy, and rarely gives smile, but even if she doesn't show it, she is happy on the inside. She also hates anything happy and beautiful..
Bio: Abandoned as a child, she grew up wandering the steets. Knowing that she would not be able to survive her whole life that way, she stole a ship, and when the sea called, She would become a feared Pirate....She has since walked away from that way of life, but frequently she hears the sea whispering her name........Also, she carries the burden of having a living shadow. His name is Vernel, and he is a little more cheerful than her, and seems to have a british accent.
Other:She wishes for a friend, that never has come......everyone stays away in spite of her.

Alisania

Old 01-09-2008, 11:44 PM

Alisania looked around at the empty room before her. "Well," she thought to herself. "It seems as if my shop has not attracted any customers yet. I'll have to change that!" Raising her hand in a swift moment, she shouted into the air "Alamorphamous!" Suddenly, the front door opened up, and a breeze waded in. "Hurumph" she groaned. It seemed as if her spelled had done nothing.

"Hopefully that will change soon." she said as a figure shadowed her doorway.

Alisania

Old 01-09-2008, 11:56 PM

Unfortunately, it was only her companion, Vernel, the shadow had stood by her side for nearly five years.

"Ali, it looks like your shop is doing amazing!" he said with a snicker.

"Oh, bug off, you!" she snarled, wishing for the one millionth time that he was solid.

Vernel was a shadow from the shadowlands. Five years ago, Alisania had been sent on a quest, a quest that required her to go through the most dangerous part of the land. A place where demons, shadow lords, and wizards lived. Slowly, she had made her way through almost half of the area before she was attacked. Vernel was the leader of the pack. After hours of fighting, and after almost all of her hope gone, Alisania decided to use one last spell. It became her most powerful. Using a bit of her soul, she bound herself to Vernel. Her shadow no longer existing, Vernel taking it's place, they became inseparable.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Poisoned Love

Old 01-11-2008, 01:41 PM

Name: Poisoned Love
Charecter: Kaiman Garret (Kai)

Appearance: Shoulder length black hair that is often messy and looks like he just got out of bed with it that way. He also has light blue eyes that some claim can "see" right through someone. His waist is rather small and he likes it that way since he's already strong enough, his legs being the strongest part of his body.

Bio: Kaiman's father walked out of the family when he was 13 and his mother died at 14 so he's been alone as a teenager and learned to fend for himself a lot. He likes being alone though, even though as much as he will deny it, it hurts to see families or lovebirds together and him having no one.

Other: Kaiman has wanted love, true love, though he won't admit it.

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 01-24-2008, 06:28 PM

Name: Stormy1
Charecter: Storm Orin
Appearance: Bright vibrant red shoulder lenth hair with a pale skin tone. 5'9" and weights 120pd. Two diffrent color eyes; one green and the other light blue.
Weaponry: Dagger
Personality: Always has a smile on her face and random at times. But mess with her the wrong way she has a hot temper.
Bio: Growing up in a orphange in England she was alway seround by people, most of them not the nices but she alway saw the good in people.
Other: n/a

Clarisant
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Clarisant

Old 01-24-2008, 07:57 PM

Username: Clarisant
Character name: Clarisant Le Aerden
Race: Human
Character Class: Witch
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 98
Appearance: Claris has long red, wavy hair. Her eyes are vibrant green. She's very petite, lacking the strength for a hand-to-hand battle. Not to be underestimated for her willpower and physique. She keeps herself in shape by rock climbing and other various sports she does for leisure, though she does have a heart condition that she treats with her own medicine that she brews. This goes to prove that she does know much about witchcraft and where she mostly compensates for her weaknesses.
Weapons: Wand
Personality: She's a bubbly character, full of life and always living on the edge. She'd been held away from the many day to day experiences, so she felt she deserved these simple pleasures. Life was too short for her and she wanted every experience to be the best.
History: All her life Claris has battled with the people that were against her Wiccan beliefs. She'd grown up with this lifestyle. Her mother was a good person and Clarisant liked to believe she was. The Wiccan way was not to judge others, but to accept who they were.

She didn't understand why so many were scared of them and their beliefs. Why did they want to get rid of it? It wasn't harming anyone and there weren't sacrifices like they thought there was. It was a society that believed people were one with nature. Everything they do revolve around nature and its products.

For generations her family has held a spell book, passing it from one daughter to the next. It was now filled front to back with different spells that generations of her mothers' had written. The book was hidden under a tight spell. The only person that had the ability to unlock its whereabouts was the daughter that had a current hold on the book.

Claris and her mother were both taken in captive by a man by the name of Segnal. He kept them both for many years. Claris couldn't even remember much of her later teen years. It seemed to all be held behind bars of Segnal's sanctum. Her mother had died about five years ago, by the very man that held them captive. He'd taken the very essence of her life right from her body.

Claris had been waiting for her time to come. He was doing things unimaginable to try and persuade her to tell her where the book was being safely kept. She remembered many nights she wept, wishing he would kill her to stop the suffering. He was waiting for her to crack and reveal its very spot.

A miraculous thing happened one night. His servant had come in to give the servants food. When he came to Claris he'd said the wrong words and unlocked her hold. As soon as she was free she was able to fight with her own magic and spells. That was how she became free. To this day she still wondered if that was truly an accident or had the servant finally had enough of the things Segnal had done?

She now lived in her old grandmother's community, hoping that Segnal did not come looking for her. She'd been doing every spell she could find to keep herself hidden from him and his own spells to find her.

FrostsHellion
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to FrostsHellion

Old 01-25-2008, 03:18 AM

Name: Darius Frost
Charecter: Darius Frost
Appearance: Shoulder length orange hair, Grey eyes, a medium build, dressing in a black trenchcoat over an orange button down shirt and a pair of black pants with heavy black boots poking out from the baggy ends of his pants. A battle axe strapped to his back under the back of his coat where it can barely be noticed.
Weaponry: Demonic powers and his trusty battle axe
Personality: Darius is always grinning about something. Some say he's crazy, some say he's been taken over by a demon. For the most part he is outgoing and tries to be friends with people. He will slip from the highest highs to the lowest lows in his mood but he tries very hard to keep people smiling.
Bio: Darius Frost was born to a wealthy and arrogant mother who was very cold and distant and a noble father who was a lot more loving and supportive. It was rumored among the villagers they lived above that darius' true father was an ancient demon who wanted a vessel to use to take over the realm. Darius grew up normal but always seemed to have a certain aura around him that frightened people, so he began to do what he called special services for the community to prove himself. Sadly his special services were not appreciated. Once his parents died Darius left everything behind to explore the world and find his proper place in it. He wanders the land as a mercenary, hunting down criminals and protecting the innocent people of the world from all the scary things in the darkness.
Other: Darius likes waffles and carnivals...

FrostsHellion
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to FrostsHellion

Old 01-28-2008, 09:30 PM

(ok, since nobodys said anything since i tossed up my profile i suppose i will just go ahead and make another post. s'been long enough waiting...)

Wandering the roads on his own for quite some time Darius Frost had finally made his way to the demon star cafe, it looked like a pleasant establishment even though the door did to seemingly blow open of its own accord and he could've swore he saw a shadow of some type pass by the entrance. He shrugged his shoulders hoping it wasnt just another roadside trap set by dark forces to lure travelers to their deaths... he knew it could be that but he was thirsty and in need of a strong meal as well. So he decided if it was a trap, why not jump in whole heartedly.

Darius hummed a happy carnival song to himself as he made his way in the door and up to the bar. He sat down and looked to the bar tender who seemed to be more than alittle upset at her own shadow. "Hello there barkeep! I require a beverage and some manner of snacking food... I'm partial to popcorn or peanuts, or perhaps if the kitchen is open i could just order a meal. the road does tend to make one hungry and thirsty" He smiled, trying his best to be charming. He was handsome but abit road-worn, dusty and his hair was abit mussed. He let out a soft breath as it seemed less and less likely that he was going to be randomly attacked or waylaid.

evlasha
*^_^*

Old 01-28-2008, 11:57 PM

Name: evlasha
Character: Ani Mirenne
Appearance: Short dark brown hair that shines copper in the light, purple eyes, fair skin, and a small stature (she's about 5'1")
Weaponry: She doesn't like to fight if she can help it but she does know how to throw daggers. She always keeps a few hidden away on her person just in case.
Personality: She's a very strange person. She's known to start talking to inanimate objects and mention random things. Ani's also known to occasionally have a quick temper and can be very stubborn however she's generally very friendly.
Bio: Ani's mother died when she was very young so she was raised by her father. Because her father's a mercenary, as she became older she had to learn how to fend for herself when he was away on a job.
Other: Not much else to say for now ^^

Ani entered the cafe with a determined look on her face. It had been months since her father had left and the money he had left behind was quickly vanishing. "Alright...", she mumbled to herself. She scanned the area for any employees she could talk to. Finding people at the bar she strode over and blurted out a bit nervously, "I would like to apply for a job here!" Feeling the need to get on with it she hurriedly continued, "I can't say I've worked in a cafe before, but I would love the opportunity to."

Shekil
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-29-2008, 09:13 PM

Name: Shekil
Race: 3 tail Fox Demon
Apearance: Lower-back straight black hair; Bright red eyes; He has pale skin; He wears habitually a black buttoned down jacket, a skirt and sandals. He is small (Think of Edward in FA) and really feminine, but still very strong. It is almost impossible to know he his a demon. When he is not concentrated, black fox ears and 3 fox tails appear.
Weapon: He has a sword but doesn't use it much since he can do with only his nails; he uses is cane too, when he was it; but he mostly use his speed and agility.
Personnality: Shekil always wears a big grin on his face, which can attrack man as well as scare the bravest one. He doesn't mind it when people think he is a girl, since, in is mind, he is neither. He loves to make women happy and laugh at man who don't notice he is a guy. He loves tranquiity but doesn't mind the little disturbance... when he makes it. He is also very mysterious since no one really knows what happens behind the grin.
Bio: Most people only know vaguely what happened in is early yeasr... after that, no one lived to tell. What is known about is past is that he had a twin sister and that he as lived for many years and earth as changed a lot since he was born.
People have heard that his mother died while having the twins. In that time having a demon child was a sigh from god, and not a happy one. At the begginning the village was in the dark about Shekil being a demon and his father too. As Shekil began to grow his demon powers started showing; his sister, Hemil, only showed a great intelligence. It was only when he was a young adolescent that is father couldn't hide his demonic appearance anymore. The village kicked the 3 of them out, crying for mercy as their lands were cursed by the demon. After that, we only know that his father almost killed him with rage before abandoning him with his sister.
Other: He has difficulty to walk on his right leg and sometimes as a cane. His back his the most sensible part of his body; the biggest punishment people could give him was to wip him X times.
Some people think he his immortal.
(Hope its okay XP)

Shekil stopped walking, he had been wandering in town for some time now, and he had just arrived at the Demon Star Cafe. "Intereting name" He said alound his grin almost as big as the cheshire cat.

He entered quietly, and looked around. There was not a lot of people and a presence he could not make out... and ignored them all. He crossed to the bar, bumping the girl that was there, "Hallo~ lovely" He winked to the bartender, the smile still there, "What a lovely day today don't you think?"

evlasha
*^_^*

Old 01-30-2008, 12:59 AM

Ani hadn't heard anyone enter the cafe and was startled when jostled by the new presence. She quickly looked at the man and smiled, "Hello there! Welcome to the Demon Star Cafe!" She bowed gently. "It is a lovely day outside. It's nice to finally have a break from the cold weather we've been having."

Shekil
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-30-2008, 02:25 PM

"Aah~ true words always come from the mouth of beautiful maidens" I answered to the adolescent. I looked her up and down, except for her purple eyes, she looked too normal for this kind of cafe...

evlasha
*^_^*

Old 01-30-2008, 08:25 PM

Ani's smile faltered a little and she instinctively lowered her eyes as she felt herself being analyzed. She never liked being studied. Last time had resulted in her being chased by malicious children for having "demon-eyes". She nervously fidgeted and glanced over at the owner who still seemed preoccupied. Deciding the silence had gone on for long enough she replied, "So! What brings you to this town? You don't seem to be from here."

Shekil
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-30-2008, 11:23 PM

I took notice of her nervousness, it was kinda funny to look at her fidget. I looked at her try to find a way out of this situation when she ask me what I was doing here, "Indeed I am not from here, you have a good eye", my smile turning into a grin, "I was wandering around and thought it was time to stop for some... how can I say... entertainment. And dark alleys are the best place for that... I didn't think I'd come accross a Cafe as interesting as this one" I looked around, "and what is a lovely girl like you doing in a place like this ?"

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-31-2008, 01:50 AM

Name: Katyasha
Race: Demon Dog(like inuyasha but with a tail)
Apearance: Like inuyasha but her hair is lighter, she has a fluffy tail, wears glasses sometimes, and wears kimonos.

Personality: Nice to talk to, careing, understanding, and give good advise once and a while.

Bio: She was the daughter of the great white demon dog and twin sister to Inuyasha. She and her bro went their separate ways and she found herself in a battle with an evil force. She saves a friend of the family and help bring her baby boy to the world.
She stayed until she got word of the Queen of Demons had something to give to her and to warn her the evil had returned. In the end she help her friend and her son escape but died by the evil force.
Her soul was split into two and her human half was taken to the future where she was reborn again. Her demon side was sealed away in her sword. As for her human half her mother past away when her father killed went crazy in the end she went to jail for killing her father and was saved by a stranger who took her in and trained her as a killer. As the years went by something deep down in her mind was telling her something but she couldn't figure out what it was until she disappear from her last mission.
She found herself at a inn with no memory of her past until something happen that change her life forever.
(To read more you have to read my fanfic which is on my site)

Other:
She hates to be called a "MUTT"

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-31-2008, 01:52 AM

Katyasha walked in and headed to the bar. She sat down on the stool.

"Hot water please," she said.

evlasha
*^_^*

Old 01-31-2008, 05:58 AM

Ani blinked and thought, 'Entertainment? What kind of entertainment would you want in a dark alley?' She frowned briefly then quickly realized, "Ah! Ok he likes shadow puppets!" Ani clapped a hand over her mouth and blushed. 'Gah! I said that outloud!' She mentally reprimanded herself and decided it was best to pretend like it never happened. "I'm here to find a job. I was hoping to get a job as a waitress but the owner seems to be busy." She looked over at the newcomer and wondered if the owner would be able to serve her.

Shekil
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-31-2008, 02:11 PM

I chuckled as she answered my question, "Aah~ well I am sure you will make a wonderfull waitress" Looking at the new arrival, "Hallo~, You know, there are wonderfull shadow puppets in this dark alley"

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-31-2008, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekil
I chuckled as she answered my question, "Aah~ well I am sure you will make a wonderfull waitress" Looking at the new arrival, "Hallo~, You know, there are wonderfull shadow puppets in this dark alley"
Katyasha lifted an eyebrow, "No thanks."

Shekil
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-31-2008, 06:32 PM

"~AAwww But why not? I'm sure they are wonderful" Sehkil said with a touch of sarcasm in his voice, when he wondered alound, "I think I didn't ask your names, did I?? How rude can I be" He said looking shocked, "You can call me Shekil" He said smilling to the two ladies.

(Katyasha: No need to quote ;))
(We should do something about the bartender... I sent her a PM, but she asn't been here since she joined...)

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-31-2008, 07:32 PM

(Shekil: sorry I used to that when I was doing another RPG on another forum :oops: )

"My name is Katyasha," she said to him in a sad like tone in her voice.

evlasha
*^_^*

Old 01-31-2008, 10:14 PM

Ani beamed at the compliment. She gave Shekil a happy smile and replied, "I'm sorry for not introducing myself earlier, my name is Ani. It's nice to meet you!" She looked over at Katyasha questioningly, wondering why there was such a sad tinge in her voice. "Are you okay?" Ani gave a quick glance to the now absent owner and moved to the other side of the bar to give Katyasha her glass of hot water.

[[Yeah.. I was debating hijacking the cafe ^^;;; Or perhaps we should be moving this to another thread?]]