javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2008, 04:47 AM

well, web speak or proper type...i don't care. as long as all can understand it.

RULES!
1. no adult! PG-13 please!
2. be nice... don't fight among one another please.
3. have fun!
4. follow the rules!
5. no cussing[swearing, profanity] please.
6. no religion will be discussed or used in this forum!

i suggest that you create your own character, it is so fun!
pm all characters to meh! height/weight, age, appearance, ect.
worlds or places: the bar[it's a soda bar mostly], earth, pirate coves, and ant other place you might wanna add.

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-27-2008, 07:11 AM

javachipster:
*Name: Life

*Species: life? :?:

*Height/weight: 5'8"/155lbs.

*Appearance: eyes-blue, hair-dark brown and hair length- lower back, clothes-a cream colored dress and a Grey cloak.

*History: Well, life is older than Death. She has been giving life to all and everything on earth for as long as she can remember. She remembers giving life to some of the most important people that have ever lived and to explain the mentally retarded.. Well she had a bit of trouble trying to create them to be a normal being but it didn't exactly work, but she loves them all the same.
Life is the reason all are born, everything living was put on the earth by her for a reason. Every living thing has a purpose in life, good or bad, they were meant to be here. Even the most annoying things that we just happen to hate. If a human is mean, it isn't her fault it was the one who has raised them. She creates all and gives them life.. The rest is up to destiny.

*Hometown: ? Life is everywhere.

*Gear: The Staff of Life

*Possessions: nothing really..

*Familiar: her horse-Promise

*Profession: birth[not giving birth] and giving life [still not giving birth!]

-----------------------------------------------------
toxic kiss:

name: Penny

race: she's a fairy

height/weight: 4'5"/74lbs

race: she's the fairy and of fire and ice

history: her history is that she started and eventually ended the ice age. it is also her fault that this whole "global warming" thing got started.

appearance: she wears baggy blue jeans with a pink and blue t-shirt and she has purplish sunglasses.

gear: her wand of fire and ice

familiar: her pixie dog, lucky

profession: keeping the world warm, hot, and cold, and controlling the seasons.

hometown: well it's more of a place, not a town, the artic
-----------------------------------------------------
Fate's Pearl:

*Name: Death, also called Pandora

*Species: She doesn’t know

*Height/weight: 5'5 and 101 pounds

*Appearance: Her eyes are gray and her hair is black and purple, it sits just below the middle of her back. She wears her hair in a tight braid most the time. She wears a black dress with a black and silver cloak with a hood. She normally has a pair of boots with her.

*History: Death was born a few years after life. She thinks it was because things where getting a bit crowded. Plus to live something has got to eat and to eat you got to kill something. Whether it’s a plant or your dog it has got to die first. So she roams around taking life. Her sister Fate is much less liked since its fate that chooses who dies first. Death goes around taking the life of people. She takes them some where else depending on how well they lived and how kind they where depends on wear you go. Some people don’t like death. Half of them despise her. All she really wants though is a good conversation right now.
*Hometown: Death is every where life is.

*Gear: A scythe its scarier that way.

*Possessions: Erm…souls. She normally has a few things to carry them in till she can get them to where they need to be.

*Familiar: Her over sized panther, Mystic.

*Profession: Taking life, traveling, and helping lost souls get to Life to get reborn.

=============================================
FrostsHellion:
*Name: Mark Bloodtyger

*Species: Vampire demigod

*Height/weight: 6'2"/225lbs.

*Appearance: Mark has short black hair, often slicked back or spiked up alittle bit. his skin is remarkably pale and at times his veins can be seen through it. he wears a black vest with red bindings across the front, torn jean shorts, several spiked arm bands, a choker with a small shining orange rose charm hanging from it and a pair of boots with spikes all around the thick sole.

*History: Mark is the love child of an ice god from the realm of halaron and a gangrel vampire he had fought beside for many years named cassandra. While the friends raised another adopted child together, mark was the best of each of them a cold brutal vampire god who loves loud music and fighting

*Hometown: Mark spends most of his time with the various vampires of halaron helping them become a more unified and more powerful nation.

*Gear: His sharp wit, extra pointy fangs and a wide variety of ice based powers inherited from his father.

*Possessions: the clothes on his back and his love of adventure

*Familiar: Yeah he does seem kinda familiar... i probably have seen him around before but i'm not sure.

*Profession: God of the vampires of halaron, giving hope and power to his loyal followers and governing the icy winds and storms of the southern continent.

Mark had stepped away from home for the moment and found his way to this random little place. He looked it over and shrugged as he walked in and looked to the barkeep and patron... he stopped dead in his tracks for a moment and then moved to the bar slowly, he sat down calmly and regarded the barkeep... something about both of them was very unsettling to him... he wanted to order something to drink but he didnt want to interupt, better to just wait until served.

(Ok, so... Life, death and a vampire walk into a bar... whos got a punchline for this group?)

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-27-2008, 06:10 PM

life stands behind the counter of the drink station wondering if anyone will ever come. after a minute or so she walks over to to tables and stools and straights them up, she turns on some lights so it's not so dim and grim in the lounge.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-27-2008, 07:31 PM

((OOC: Do we just post our profiles in the thread then?))

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-27-2008, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate's Pearl
((OOC: Do we just post our profiles in the thread then?))
what? no.. i don't think so no. you create your own character. not you, like if u were to write a story, like the main chracater that's what u'd post

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-27-2008, 08:05 PM

((Haha, thats what I ment. Our character profiles, its where you post your character's name, age, race that kind of thing.))

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-27-2008, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate's Pearl
((Haha, thats what I ment. Our character profiles, its where you post your character's name, age, race that kind of thing.))
mm... pm it to me and i'll add it to the character post.
^^ lol, sorry btw

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-27-2008, 09:05 PM

wondering why no one is here, she goes to the soda fountain. "what does this place need? it's missing something... wait i know... PEOPLE!" she scowled.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-28-2008, 12:15 AM

Pandora walked into the drink station and streached some. "I don't know not being around crying, moppy, angry, and annoying people is kind of nice." She said with a nod before ordering a drink.

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-28-2008, 05:20 AM

she stood up quickly, "yay, a customer! what do ya want? i have soda, juice, shirley temples, and stuff. if we don't have what i want i'll be glad to get it for ya." she looks at Pandora and smiles. ((^^))

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-28-2008, 05:31 AM

"Eh, I want a normal soda." Pandora said simply. A scream came out of her bag and she picked up a straw and started poking things inside it. "Oh shut up you! I'm just stopping for a drink no need to go and scream on me." She grumbled closing her bag again and setting the ectoplasim covered straw down on the counter. "Sorry, souls can't live with them can't live with out them." She said laughing a little.

Her hair fell over her shoulder and her hood fell off her head finally. "So what do you do for a living?" She asked though at first she thought the answer was apperant.

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-28-2008, 06:38 AM

((lol))
she got pandora the soda and gave it to her, "well, i bring ppl to life and i run this joint.. u?"

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-28-2008, 06:58 AM

((*Girns* I try to bring humor with my characters.))

Pandora sighed. "Dear gods its you. Your Life aren't you?" She grined. "Great this makes my job easier. I go around collecting souls and killing off people way past their prime." She said with a soft chuckle. "Right now I'm on my way to find out where these guyes go and who gets reborn who doesn't. Who has to pay for their sins, all that crap. I also run an amusment park. Its quiet intertaining to hear people say "That ride scared me to death." It makes me laugh every time. Since the ride really attracted them to me anyway." She said shaking her head. "Sorry babbling again. Thank you." She took her soda and started to drink it.

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-28-2008, 06:47 PM

she went back around the counter and rested her chin on her and chuckled. "yes, i am life." she yawned, "that sounds like fun, with the whole killing people 'n' stuff. well, while your off killing people and taking them to the underworld and what not; i'll be bringing people to life and giving life to others." she grinned, "hey, what amusement park do you own, run, and stuff? i might just stop for a visit one of these days." she poured herself a glass of a light brown color, ale. she sighed and took a drink of the ale.

((*yawn/grin* humor is fantastic ^^ i loves it))

FrostsHellion
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to FrostsHellion

Old 01-28-2008, 09:22 PM

*Name: Mark Bloodtyger

*Species: Vampire demigod

*Height/weight: 6'2"/225lbs.

*Appearance: Mark has short black hair, often slicked back or spiked up alittle bit. his skin is remarkably pale and at times his veins can be seen through it. he wears a black vest with red bindings across the front, torn jean shorts, several spiked arm bands, a choker with a small shining orange rose charm hanging from it and a pair of boots with spikes all around the thick sole.

*History: Mark is the love child of an ice god from the realm of halaron and a gangrel vampire he had fought beside for many years named cassandra. While the friends raised another adopted child together, mark was the best of each of them a cold brutal vampire god who loves loud music and fighting

*Hometown: Mark spends most of his time with the various vampires of halaron helping them become a more unified and more powerful nation.

*Gear: His sharp wit, extra pointy fangs and a wide variety of ice based powers inherited from his father.

*Possessions: the clothes on his back and his love of adventure

*Familiar: Yeah he does seem kinda familiar... i probably have seen him around before but i'm not sure.

*Profession: God of the vampires of halaron, giving hope and power to his loyal followers and governing the icy winds and storms of the southern continent.

Mark had stepped away from home for the moment and found his way to this random little place. He looked it over and shrugged as he walked in and looked to the barkeep and patron... he stopped dead in his tracks for a moment and then moved to the bar slowly, he sat down calmly and regarded the barkeep... something about both of them was very unsettling to him... he wanted to order something to drink but he didnt want to interupt, better to just wait until served.

(Ok, so... Life, death and a vampire walk into a bar... whos got a punchline for this group?)

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-28-2008, 10:58 PM

"Yep, I run it, own it, and had to have souls from teh underworld to build it too. Not cheap." Death said with a yawn. She was a bit tired. "Yep one long tiering trip to the underworld here I come." She said laughing a little and taking a drink of her soda. Another scream came from her bag but this time a soul came out.

"Oi! You can't be doign that!" Pandora yelled standing on her stool and graving the spirit putting shackles on her and sticking it back in her bag. "Stay in there!" She scolded before she locked her bag again.

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-29-2008, 03:40 AM

((they all walked into a bar and said "Ouch!" lol punny lol))

she glared at death, "no i own and run the place, she's just yanking your chain." ((lol, i think he should be in pandora's bag. [the chains... get it?] lol))
she looked a mark, "what would you like to drink? and f.y.i. if we don't have it I'll go get it for ya, gladly." she grinned at him. "we have soda, ale, Shirley temples, water, chocolate milk, plain milk, and....? ummm... oh and some food. sorry, Pandora. i totally forgot that i had some food in the back.well, I've got some pizza and some other stuff." she walks into the back for a bit to see what else she has. after a minute or so she returns with a loaf of bread, butter, bagels, cream cheese, pick-a-pepper sauce, and some crackers. "see anything ya like?" she grabs a plate from under the counter along with a knife; takes up the cream cheese and smears some on the plate; next, she puts some pick-a-pepper sauce on top of the cream cheese; and mixes them together; and finally she grabs the crackers and digs in. "yummy!"

((that mix is super good so i thought i'd just add it, idk why but i did))

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-29-2008, 03:48 AM

Pandora grined. "Nope, nothing yet." She said streaching some and throwing her bag on the floor to settle the spirits down. Which it did, then she streached again. "Gah, I got to get going soon, I mean really, If I'm late again man I'm going to have to explain a lot to my boss guy. Yep." She sighed softly. "The underworld its as hot as hell down there." She said with a grin.

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-29-2008, 06:09 AM

"ok then, well if ya do need anything please hesitate to ask..." she glanced at pandora and laughed. "na, just ask if ya do need anything." she grinned, she began to stare at mark.

((this will be fun, lol))

FrostsHellion
*^_^*

Old 01-29-2008, 10:08 AM

"I would like phoenix blood... hopefully thats not too rare for these parts" He looked to the tray of food and helped himself to a bagel with cream cheese. "thank you my lady, you have the gratitude of the blood god" He grinned baring his fangs before he began to eat the bagel, as a vampire and one of the children of the gods he didnt really need to eat but he just loved it. His condition dulled his sense of taste slightly to anything that wasnt rich in blood of one form or another but there was still alot to love about food. "This is a fine establishment you have here... and such colorful clientel" He gave a friendly nod to the strange woman with the screaming bag and a warm smile.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-29-2008, 11:33 PM

"Depends on who you ask really." Death said with a yawn. "What happens to be your name sir? I'm Pandora, and if thats to hard to say, which for some Asins it is they don't like R's for some reson. Anyway if thats to hard to say you can call me death. Simple and easy. Commonly known as well." She said with a nod of her head. Her Panther walked over and sat down yawning. "Ah there you are. Can you take these down there for me? With my appologies that I couldn't come but give me a body its going to want to eat." She said with a grin petting her pet. "Anyway tell the god of the underworld hello and more warm weather on the way." She said with a grin. Her cat rolled its eyes and ran off.

FrostsHellion
*^_^*

Old 01-30-2008, 07:04 PM

"My name? I am mark bloodtyger, son of the ice god of the north and the queen of the gangrel vampires" he continued to eat the bagel as he watched her handle her pet panther "And you are death? Well you're certainly not the spooky character i had been told about... no long flowing cloak or skull face." He looked alittle disappointed but he was just happy munching on the bagel.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-30-2008, 10:08 PM

Pandora rolled her eyes. "Nah thats the kind of thing you leave for halloween. Although I can do that whole spooky look if I wanted to. Its really simply but its tiring." She said with a nod. "Its pleasure, but if possible don't call me death it scares everyone off and thats soooo annoying." She said with a laugh. "gangrel vampire queen? I don't think I've delt with her." She said making a list appere. She sighed. "My job never ends. Lets see surnames. Nope I don't think I have a meeting with her for a few hundred years to come." She said poking the scroll and making it disappere.

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-31-2008, 06:18 AM

zoning out for a bit and finally returning to reality. "that was freaking awesome! i just zoned off and thought of the perfect plan!" she stared at the others. now talking to herself, "it's so perfect! ... never mind... i totally lied..." she spun around and busied herself, she fiddled with the glasses and stuff.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-31-2008, 06:20 AM

Smiling widly Pandora laughed. "What were you talking about?" She asked softly.