MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-10-2008, 03:09 PM

((Oh? May I join?

Menewsha yousername: PlatinumChild
your RP name: Shan
Description:
PIC.
Shan is a mere five feet tall, with long dark violet hair down to around her mid-thigh, she wears an eyepatch over her right eye, and usually sports variations of violet kimonos, and dark violet zori. Her powers are conducted through two small fans she carries in her obi.
RP job: Mage, specialized in water, thunder, and lightning attacks.
Background: Shan was created by the great spirits for a purpose, but she has yet to figure out what the purpose is. As a result, she wanders through many places, in hopes that she will one day find what she was meant to do. ))

Lilith_gardian
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-10-2008, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cows Go Moo
Lael turned back seeing Twilight slammed against the wall in the distance. "TranDo Vuclere." She was transported back to where Twilight was and pointed a staff at the demon. "So, what's next going to destroy the village out of your own pleasure?" She waved her staff, making the sky form storm clouds and suddenly thunder clapped in the distance. "Rai Rom!" Balls of thunder appeared around RURU, slamming into the demon and creating an electric shock.
*Ruru Abosorbed it*HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Of coures not I just whant to play

ladysephiroth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ladysephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to ladysephiroth

Old 04-14-2008, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith_gardian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cows Go Moo
Lael turned back seeing Twilight slammed against the wall in the distance. "TranDo Vuclere." She was transported back to where Twilight was and pointed a staff at the demon. "So, what's next going to destroy the village out of your own pleasure?" She waved her staff, making the sky form storm clouds and suddenly thunder clapped in the distance. "Rai Rom!" Balls of thunder appeared around RURU, slamming into the demon and creating an electric shock.
*Ruru Abosorbed it*HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Of coures not I just whant to play
Crest teleported behind him and hit him with her staff " I suggest you leave......... " she glared at him " before he decides to send another blast our way" she looked into the inferno

ladysephiroth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ladysephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to ladysephiroth

Old 04-15-2008, 02:24 PM

(( guys I am afraid that my home computer went down....... so i am only going to be posting while i am at school until my home computer gets fixed sadly I don't know when that is but don't let the RP die okay?))

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-15-2008, 02:52 PM

((wow, that stkinks D8 My computer died too, so I have to use mom's laptop, or a school computer.

On another note, I was going to join this RP, but now that I've set up my own, I sort of have to exit ^^;

especially with school and all that D8 ))

Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse

Old 04-16-2008, 03:15 AM

((Sorry guys imma quitting...lots ta do))

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 04-16-2008, 11:45 AM

(( thanks for joining you 2 i'll remove your character profiles then ))